This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-01-03 02:18:52

fillergames
Scratcher

Rainbow chicken 3 storyline!

It starts after the 2012 apocalypse. Rainbow chicken used his powers to survive. The rocks were raining hard.

He then starts building a car. He then drives to the farm. Were he meets the survivors. Rainbow chicken then needs to find the other birds to group up.

Meanwhile. Mr cruelty is busy stalking Rainbow chicken on his base on mars. He complains that he hasn't captured all the animals. So he sends his troops to attack.

End so far. Wil work later.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ufvxc5_th.gif Grammer? Whats grammar?

#2 2013-01-03 02:24:31

fillergames
Scratcher

Re: Rainbow chicken 3 storyline!

Anyways

Rainbow chicken & friends find the abandoned space station. They think they can build a space rocket to the moon... But then Mr cruelty troops capture Rainbow chicken & friends.

Then then plan a take-over on the MHOD (Mobile Helicopter Of Death) They end up destroying it.

After crashing into the forest. The group plans to return to the space station.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ufvxc5_th.gif Grammer? Whats grammar?

#3 2013-01-08 15:55:00

ethwok
Scratcher

1. I think(just an idea and something that might be a little harder) that it would be cool to do something where instead of finding a whole bunch of survivors at once, you travel through a forest(or somewhere else, doesnt matter) and along the way, you find the other survivors who can help you in combat(if there is some).
2. To the story part, there could be something where they go through a bunch of challenges in the forest until they finally get back to the station and it's destroyed, with Mr. Cruelty's troops scattered all over, and you have to get in.

http://displaypicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Animals-12.jpg
I AM ETHWOK

#4 2013-01-08 16:57:38

Borrego6165
Scratcher

I think this is sounds more like an adventure than a freedom RPG I was talking about, but if you pull it off I will gladly accept it and hopefully it will get a great score as an adventure game! What I originally meant was a city that was inhabited by lots of chickens, (humans got taken over and can be eaten with fries in McCockerills) and that there a posters of recent events (such as the death of McJackson, the super dancing chicken) and more. The idea was that it would be a witty comedy game that would allow you to freely explore a chicken-run city, whilst collecting weapons that gave funny-but-cool effects, such as stink-bombs to make certain guards pass out so that you can sneak into guarded places.

You could also go to school, learn more about the history of the city and try to chat up girls. You'll also have a rating system based on your skills. If you spend all day hanging out with other chickens and going to events your charisma rises, and eventually you could get a rating like "Finger Licking Good". However, you could also decide to spend all day studying. It won't do your charisma good, and you'll be very limited to what options you have when chatting up girls, however, you'll be able to get higher paying jobs. So, you can either do good mission and be the top chicken, or be the bad guy who goes on dangerous missions. You are... Rainbow Chicken!

Generation:4001 Build a beautiful city, with over 50 objects and over 10000 tiles per city! This simulates traffic, pollution, tourism, crime and more!

#5 2013-04-15 20:16:49

bridget8
Scratcher

Cool.

Board footer