This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-03-27 16:53:23

CanadianGeorge
Scratcher

STAR Collab Repost - Read First Post!

To anybody who was in the star collab - I have noticed we have gone static recently because:

1. I (and I guess a the couple of other people) have forgotten about it recently.

2. Duelmaster360 have been inactive.  Because of that, I am posting this.  This will become the new topic for STAR.

I will change the title in a few days to how it used to be.

Original post:

Duelmaster360 wrote:

Star is a collaboration group that will work on various types of projects, from animations, to games, to simulations. We will come up with the ideas ourselves and agree on what project we want to do. I don't consider myself the leader of the group; we are all equal in merit, if not talent.

IF YOU ARE A NEW SCRATCHER, YOU CAN STILL PARTICIPATE! If you think you have talent, I don't mind any new scratchers in this collab. For example, I have been using scratch for about two years now, but I never bothered to create an account until about three months ago, so I was still called a "new scratcher."

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, simply tell me that you would like to join and tell me what areas of scratching that you are best at. (scripting, art, music, concepts, etc.) And try to be specific.

IF YOUR "SPOT" IS TAKEN, IT DOESN'T MATTER! We can have two or more people filling the same position. Besides, some people are multi-talented, and so I won't force you guys into positions anyway. We will all work together and do whatever we can do on the project.

CHECK THIS FORUM OFTEN SO YOU CAN STAY UPDATED. Post your progress frequently so that we can all keep in touch about the current state of the project.

big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

smile   neutral   sad   big_smile   yikes   wink   hmm   tongue   lol   mad   roll   cool
"You're weird" -My Sister

#2 2013-03-30 12:13:27

CanadianGeorge
Scratcher

Re: STAR Collab Repost - Read First Post!

bump.

smile   neutral   sad   big_smile   yikes   wink   hmm   tongue   lol   mad   roll   cool

#3 2013-03-31 08:46:48

KyleK7
Scratcher

I posted on the other topic, but saw this one so I will copy what I said: Can I join? I specialize in scripting.

Last edited by KyleK7 (2013-04-01 16:33:06)

http://i46.tinypic.com/zwxnhh.gif

#4 2013-03-31 15:06:31

CanadianGeorge
Scratcher

Sure, anybody can join!  I'll give you a link to the project when I can get the other members over here.

#5 2013-04-10 11:24:24

zekrom809
Scratcher

Thanks for opening the new topic. I was wondering when we'd actually get back to this and start working, but no one took any action before this.  sad

I finally figured out how to do this! Yes!

Board footer