This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#26 2013-04-10 10:37:05

Sellout
Scratcher

Re: A "tulpa"

I decided to not let myself get to the point where I legitimately believe it's real anyway (I've actually kind of given up on the whole thing after talking it over with my friends but I can still pretend Charlemagne's here sometimes)

I would rather be alone than pretend I feel alright

#27 2013-04-10 10:37:54

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

Sellout wrote:

I decided to not let myself get to the point where I legitimately believe it's real anyway (I've actually kind of given up on the whole thing after talking it over with my friends but I can still pretend Charlemagne's here sometimes)

How did you make yours

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#28 2013-04-10 10:41:18

Sellout
Scratcher

mythbusteranimator wrote:

Sellout wrote:

How did you make yours

You would call me crazy if I explained it (You'd think me crazy anyway so I might as well explain) but really it made itself/my brain was in charge of doing that rather than me. I would see Charlemagne (Based on the vase I have of the same name) in my dreams frequently and would have vague conversations with him there (though it's stopped now) so why not try to get myself to hallucinate to see him during the day eh?? I don't know, it made sense a few days ago

I would rather be alone than pretend I feel alright

Board footer