This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#126 2013-01-10 18:23:06

haxcharsol
Scratcher

Re: Best and Worst cartoons

Introducing...MY UPDATED LIST!!(list...list..list..)

BEZT:
Gravity Falls: I enjoy the dark humor of the show, but the best part is that it's not TOO dark.
Old Spongebobs: Oh nostalgia. The hidden adult humor really makes a good laugh.
Adventure Time: I enjoy randomness, what can I say? I'm really not all for the serious ones because I need to catch up on it. The first two seasons are the best for me.
Phineas and Ferb: As I said before, only certain ones are good. But think about it you guys, as much as you hate P&F, who doesn't like Perry The Platypus?
Rocko's Modern Life: I have'nt seen much of it, but from what I've seen, it's great. The style also really inspired my animation style.
WORZT:
Fanboy and Chumchum: :p Basically just a whole show based off two kids running around in their underwear.
Beyblade: Just a stupid rip-off of Pokemon and as Garr8 pointed out before, "LET IT RIP!" makes it sound like they're passing gas...
Sonic Underground: After 5 seconds of watching it I changed the channel. Does that explain anything?
Pokemon Unova Seasons: Ash...what happened since Kanto?

And that's the verdict.

Goodbye 1.4.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbfh6bIamQ1qky11ho1_500.png

#127 2013-01-20 17:18:59

Animeboy975
Scratcher

bump

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#128 2013-01-21 12:39:11

banana500
Scratcher

haxcharsol wrote:

BEZT:
Gravity Falls: I enjoy the dark humor of the show, but the best part is that it's not TOO dark.
Adventure Time: I enjoy randomness, what can I say? I'm really not all for the serious ones because I need to catch up on it. The first two seasons are the best for me.
Phineas and Ferb: As I said before, only certain ones are good. But think about it you guys, as much as you hate P&F, who doesn't like Perry The Platypus?
Rocko's Modern Life: I have'nt seen much of it, but from what I've seen, it's great. The style also really inspired my animation style.
WORZT:
Fanboy and Chumchum: :p Basically just a whole show based off two kids running around in their underwear.
Beyblade: Just a stupid rip-off of Pokemon and as Garr8 pointed out before, "LET IT RIP!" makes it sound like they're passing gas...
Sonic Underground: After 5 seconds of watching it I changed the channel. Does that explain anything?

And that's the verdict.

You got "And that's the verdict" from me, right. :P

Animeboy did the exact same thing.

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#129 2013-01-21 12:50:36

haxcharsol
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

haxcharsol wrote:

BEZT:
WORZT:

And that's the verdict.

You got "And that's the verdict" from me, right.  tongue

Animeboy did the exact same thing.

WE STOLE IT.
MWAHAHAHA.

Goodbye 1.4.

#130 2013-03-20 08:31:32

DragonsAreAwesome12
Scratcher

The Amazing World Of Gumball...YES! Regular Show...YEAYAAA!

I like them...

#131 2013-03-20 18:36:55

burp392
Scratcher

Best: Chowder,Mad, etc.

Worst: Fanboy and chum chum, Nikelodeon TMNT(note: I actually love TMNT, but not the newer ones. i hate those)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TBqkIApHJzc/S_hGhAYfDhI/AAAAAAAAAFI/EHr-Tz6c8Gg/s1600/logo_de_anime.jpg

#132 2013-03-20 18:54:11

maxamillion321
Scratcher

Best
Show:Incrediable Crew
Why:I don't know but it's awesome.

Worst
Show:Fanboy and Chum
Why:There freaking annoying.

Last edited by maxamillion321 (2013-03-20 18:54:27)

#133 2013-03-20 19:35:06

fivehead
Scratcher

Best: (in no particular order)

Fairly Odd Parents: This show is actually pretty good and does have a good amount of adult humor in even the newer episodes.

Spongebob (seasons 1-5) Who doesn't like those episodes?

Gravity Falls: Awesome and hilarious show, but it can also be more serious at times. Definitely in the better direction for Disney Channel.

Regular Show: I've seen a couple episodes and they were really funny.

Older Pokemon: I watched this a lot when I was more into pokemon and I loved it.

Chowder: I know most people forgot about this show, but it was pretty good except for a couple disturbing episodes.

Little Bear: I remember this when I was little, and it was a pretty good show.

Dora: DON'T HATE ON ME!! I remember this show being really cute and i loved it when I was little.

Star Wars The Clone Wars (CN show) I don't know many people who watch it, but it is really good. It also aims toward a bit of an older audience.

Mad: Pure epicness. I also loved the MAD comics.

Meh:

Kung Fu Panda: I don't remember it being the best show, but it was fun to watch while it was on.

MLP friendship is magic: I haven't watched this show at all except for like 5 minutes maybe, but it doesn't really interest me.

Worst:

Fanboy and Chum Chum: Pretty self-explanatory

Fleabag Monkeyface: never seen it but i've heard a lot about it.

Adventure Time: I don't know, it just seems like it is pretty immature and weird.

That's it for now. I'll probably put some more on my worst list later.

Last edited by fivehead (2013-03-20 19:36:38)

Goodbye 1.4  sad
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc7sst6hKv1rghkxeo1_500.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mctyxwHfGI1rghkxeo6_250.gif

#134 2013-03-20 20:52:50

Animeboy975
Scratcher

fivehead wrote:

Best: (in no particular order)

Fairly Odd Parents: This show is actually pretty good and does have a good amount of adult humor in even the newer episodes.

Spongebob (seasons 1-5) Who doesn't like those episodes?

Gravity Falls: Awesome and hilarious show, but it can also be more serious at times. Definitely in the better direction for Disney Channel.

Regular Show: I've seen a couple episodes and they were really funny.

Older Pokemon: I watched this a lot when I was more into pokemon and I loved it.

Chowder: I know most people forgot about this show, but it was pretty good except for a couple disturbing episodes.

Little Bear: I remember this when I was little, and it was a pretty good show.

Dora: DON'T HATE ON ME!! I remember this show being really cute and i loved it when I was little.

Star Wars The Clone Wars (CN show) I don't know many people who watch it, but it is really good. It also aims toward a bit of an older audience.

Mad: Pure epicness. I also loved the MAD comics.

Meh:

Kung Fu Panda: I don't remember it being the best show, but it was fun to watch while it was on.

MLP friendship is magic: I haven't watched this show at all except for like 5 minutes maybe, but it doesn't really interest me.

Worst:

Fanboy and Chum Chum: Pretty self-explanatory

Fleabag Monkeyface: never seen it but i've heard a lot about it.

Adventure Time: I don't know, it just seems like it is pretty immature and weird.

That's it for now. I'll probably put some more on my worst list later.

I used to love Adventure Time, but meh.. I kinda hate it now. I love Regular Show though.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#135 2013-03-20 23:17:23

qwerts9000
Scratcher

Best:
Spongebob
Tom & Jerry
Looney Tunes
Pixar stuff
The Simpsons
Phinieas & Ferbb

Worst:
Regular Show
Family guy
Dora the explorer
Most CN stuff
Most nickjr stuff

Last edited by qwerts9000 (2013-03-21 20:40:13)

#136 2013-03-20 23:18:17

banana500
Scratcher

qwerts9000 wrote:

Best:
Spongebob
Tom & Jerry
Looney Tunes
Pixar stuff
The Simpsons

Worst:
Regular Show
Family guy
Dora the explorer
Most CN stuff
Most nickjr stuff

Hey Regular Show is amashing.

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#137 2013-03-21 01:58:53

Waffle27
Scratcher

Best:
Phineas&Ferb
Older Pokemon
Looney Tunes

Worst:
Spongebob (please dont hate me--just my opinion)
Adventure time
Regular Show

#138 2013-03-21 07:56:46

haxcharsol
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

qwerts9000 wrote:

Best:
Spongebob
Tom & Jerry
Looney Tunes
Pixar stuff
The Simpsons

Worst:
Regular Show
Family guy
Dora the explorer
Most CN stuff
Most nickjr stuff

Amashing? :P
I don't know, I kinda like Adventure Time better.

Goodbye 1.4.

#139 2013-03-21 08:31:48

HotCocoa28
Scratcher

I believe I already posted, but I think I may have missed somethings.

BEST:

Classic Spongebob- the new episodes are just plain boring, but the old ones had a quirky sense of humor that earned it the reputation of one of the most famous cartoons

Looney Toons- Just go watch it. Now.

Animaniacs- This show had catchy songs that could even help you learn, the show shined in its humor. It had a good supply of humor anyone could like, but the show is famous for its adult humor that slipped by the censors.

Gravity Falls- While only being a recent show, the story, the mystery and the humor all make this a cartoon everyone should at least try out.

Adventure Time- While not a show for everyone, its strange sense of humor is great, and it has many references. The show falters a tad when it gets a bit immmature, but those moments are surprisingly hard to come across.

Jackie Chan Adventures- Extremely underrated, probably because it looks like it would be bad. If you thought so, you would be wrong. Great story, great characters, clever recurring jokes and humor in general.

Classic Fairy Oddparents- All the way until the poof episode, this show had clever humor and funny writing.

Invader Zim- Short, but dark and hilarious.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- Hilarious and MASTER SPLINTER.

WORST:

Secret Mountain Fort Awesome- I never watched this, but I know it didn't last a month for a reason.

Fanboy and Chumchum- I hate the visuals, immature humor, stupid characters, and last of all, THE NAME.

Problem Solvers- While lasting longer than SMFA, it seems like it was in the same vein.

Regular Show- Just not funny, and I find it fairly overrated.

New Fairly oddparents- Boring, and tries to get too many laughs from the same joke. Really? Did I need to hear that joke 5000 times?

Beyblades- A stupid show made from a stupid franchise.

"I just had a staring contest with a wall!"

#140 2013-03-21 16:00:57

PonyPokiPanikku
Scratcher

Best:
MLP:FiM
Gravity Falls
Older Spongebob episodes
Adventure Time

Worst:
Newer Spongebob episodes (Really? Mrs. Puff wants to kill Spongebob??)
New Fairly Odd Parents (SPARKY THE DOG. Need I say more?)
Any Little Kid Show (The bridge is RIGHT BEHIND YOU, DORA.)
Most CN Shows (NOT Adventure Time. Just no.)
Pokemon Black and White (It's just SO BORING. I hope Ash finds some new friends in Gen.6.)

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/054/0/6/twilight_sparkle_alicorn_vector_by_kamyk962-d5vcvux.pnghttp://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/Bitmob/3%20Bitmob%20Random/Samir/PPAlexKidd.png

#141 2013-03-21 20:34:53

qwerts9000
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

qwerts9000 wrote:

Best:
Spongebob
Tom & Jerry
Looney Tunes
Pixar stuff
The Simpsons

Worst:
Regular Show
Family guy
Dora the explorer
Most CN stuff
Most nickjr stuff

Really? How?

You can watch it all you want, but how is it even amazing?

#142 2013-04-04 13:45:48

qwerts9000
Scratcher

Bumpppp

#143 2013-04-04 13:51:12

qwerts9000
Scratcher

uhh.. bump guys.

#144 2013-04-06 18:24:13

qwerts9000
Scratcher

Bump Bump Bump

#145 2013-04-06 18:27:26

CheckItNow12
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

qwerts9000 wrote:

Best:
Spongebob
Tom & Jerry
Looney Tunes
Pixar stuff
The Simpsons

Worst:
Regular Show
Family guy
Dora the explorer
Most CN stuff
Most nickjr stuff

Because "amazing" is too mainstream.

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af47/NicolBolas_Alara/Doctor%20Who/raincry.gif

#146 2013-04-06 19:48:14

Sellout
Scratcher

I don't understand why people judge little kid's shows as the "worst" cartoons, they're obviously meant to educate children under the age of 7, not entertain you. Doesn't make sense to me, it's like a kindergartener complaining about not understanding an R-rated movie

I would rather be alone than pretend I feel alright

#147 2013-04-06 20:20:09

qwerts9000
Scratcher

Sellout wrote:

I don't understand why people judge little kid's shows as the "worst" cartoons, they're obviously meant to educate children under the age of 7, not entertain you. Doesn't make sense to me, it's like a kindergartener complaining about not understanding an R-rated movie

Not really. Its just that shows like teletubbies are actually entertaining to little kids, which is the real point. NOT actually educating.

#148 2013-04-06 20:39:32

soupoftomato
Scratcher

qwerts9000 wrote:

Sellout wrote:

Not really. Its just that shows like teletubbies are actually entertaining to little kids, which is the real point. NOT actually educating.

I can't even figure out your argument here.

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#149 2013-04-06 20:39:58

jukyter
Scratcher

qwerts9000 wrote:

Sellout wrote:

did you forget about the television bellies in the middle of the show?

cause a bird and a fish could fall in love/but where would they live?

#150 2013-04-06 22:34:29

qwerts9000
Scratcher

jukyter wrote:

qwerts9000 wrote:

Sellout wrote:

did you forget about the television bellies in the middle of the show?

I dont get it, sorry.

Board footer