This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-04-03 12:12:01

tcodina
Scratcher

Catalan people here.

Here is the place where all of catalan people can speak.

All my projects are in english, because of the high amount of english people, but maybe, one day i will make a game where you can choose your language; catalan or english. I would like that anyone that has a catalan project (or a project make by a catalan guy) put the tag "Català" to his projects, and, if they are good to play, i will help him to get frontpaged. My project PianoHEROZ, was curated by Rumanti and it got frontpaged, and now it has more than 760 views. Your projects also can.

En Català:

Aquí és el lloc on totes les persones catalanes poden parlar.

Tots els meus projectes estàn en anglès, perquè ho pugui entendre tothom, però potser, alguna vegada en faré un en català i en anglès. M'agradaria que tothom que tingués un projecte català (o almenys fet per algu de Catalunya) posés l'etiqueta "Català" als seus projectes i així, si els projectes són bons, podré ajudar-vos a sortir publicats a la pàgina principal. El meu projecte PianoHEROZ, va ser un cop a la pàgina principal, i ara té més de 760 visites. Espero que tots vosaltres també ho aconseguiu si mai ho heu aconseguit.

My big project: Sky Ducks. See it here Sky Ducks: The Game. XMyth needs members!!! Go here: Xmyth collab and join!!!

Board footer