This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2010-06-16 17:01:25

bman5
Scratcher

Free Game Ideas

Here are ideas for people to use if they want! But if you use or are inspired by these ideas you must give credit to me, bman5.

I reccomend that you only use one of these if you are in the programming level it mentions next to the name.

NinjaMan Programming Level: Acceptionally Easy
A game where you play as a ninja. There is ninja training. You can throw shurikens. You can walk on water. You fight Shadows, and in the end your ninja trainer turns evil and you fight him!

Nuke it Racing Programming Level: Medium
An extremeley extreme racing game. You collect power-ups thta make you go faster, and grenades and missiles to shoot other cars! You would have a regular gun that is unlimited if yu have no missiles or grenades left. If you hit something you lose a life and your car does the flashy thing like when your Pokemon is attacked in a Pokemon game.

Pizza Delivery Programming Level: Acceptionally Hard
A game where you must get a plane ride home. But you don't have ennough money to pay for it. So you get a job as a Pizza Delivery guy. You ride a bike with your new job as a Pizza Guy. You throw the pizza boxes to people like a frisbie and avoid cars, manholes, and pedestrians. If the customers can not catch the pizza you lose a life. If you run into something you lose a life. You star with 5 lives and can go up to 99 lives. If you find a heart in the road you will receive a life. If you run out of lives you lose your job. If you run out of time you will lose a life.

Diner Dash Programming Level: Expertise Needed
This is a classic diner game. Customers will come in, you, the waiter/waitress, will seat them, you wait for them to order, you wait for the food to be cooked. you serve them, they eat,they tip based on service and the comfortableness of their seat, they leave, you take the money, and you do this with other customers that come in as well. There could be upgrades llike comfier seats, better TVs for there patience. If you take too long the customers will become angry and leave the store. Each level would be more challenging, and you would have to make a certain amount of money each day. Thsi game could be multiple themes. You could use your character for the waiter/waitress! If it was penguin themed an upgrade could be faster skates because you would be using ice skates on the icy floor.

Scavenger Hunt Programming Level: Easy
You make a room filled with stuff and hide certain items in the room. The player would have to click on things tomove stuff so you could possibly find one of the special items. At the bottom of the screen it will tell you which items you still need to find.

Suggested items:
Flashlight
BackPack
Journal
Magnifying Glass
Key
Binoculars

Bathroom Escape Programming Level: Hard
An Escape Game. You are locked in a bathroom. You look around to find 6 keys to unlock the bathroom. BTW there is a BOMB in the bathroom. So you have 10 minutes to find the keys before it explodes. Since you are also unexperienced in bomb defusing, that is your only option. One key in the toilet, you find a plunger in the closet. The closet is code locked, you find the codein the drwers under the sink. The code is written on a small paper. You type the code on lock in the closer and you find both the plunger and another key. You plunge the toilet to get the other key out of the toilet. There is a key down the pipes of the sink. There is a hammer on the floor. You add the hammer to your inventory and use it on mirror. It was like one of those mirrors that you put your toothpaste and medicine in. There is a wrench in the mirror. You take the wrench and go back to the drawers under the sink. There is a pipe and you use the wrench to disengage the pipe. The 3rd key falls out. Why not think of where the other three could be? One could be in the wall!

Quest for BaconProgramming Level:  Medium
A scrolling game where you are hungry for breakfast and go on a long adventure to get the bacon. If you touch moldy cheese you lose a life. If you get a pancake you gain a life.
And if you get an omelet you are invincible from moldy cheese for the next 10 seconds.

Smash Fighters Programming Level: Hard
A game where you pick a character to fight with. There could be an single player mode and a 2 player mode. The controls might be UP ARROW=JUMP, DOWN ARROW=CROUCH, LEFT AND RIGHT ARROW=MOVE, Z=PUNCH, and X=KICK. If health is low you could have some kind of desperation move that does lots of damage. This game would be based on health, if your health bar is empty you lose.

Monster Evolution Programming Level: Acceptionally Hard
You are a monster who is very small and is hungry. You walk around eating people while being attacked by armed men, helicopters, blimps, and tanks. If you eat a certain amount of people you win the level and can evolve into even bigger and better monsters with the ability to jump and maybe fly! At the last level you are as tall as a skyscraper and are so big it is easy to eat people, but theres a catch- -You need to eat more people, and are attacked by more machines! If you run out of health you will die and your body will be taken in for study on how humans could use your DNA.

I will update this with more game ideas later.

So far there are 9 game ideas.

~bman5

Last Update: 6/17/2010

Thank you.  smile

Last edited by bman5 (2010-06-17 11:41:58)

#2 2010-06-16 17:54:53

jacool
Scratcher

Re: Free Game Ideas

Really good and creative ideas!
Unfortunately I don't have time to do bigger projects at the moment but if I do, I might use one of your ideas; you will of course get credit  smile

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss159/JacobKar/svensktiger-1.png

#3 2010-06-17 11:11:57

codyronaldcamp
Scratcher

I WANT BACON!
But I have to go on a quest for it?
Bummer.

http://i45.tinypic.com/332q9kz.png

#4 2010-06-23 11:22:14

bman5
Scratcher

Remember To Tell Me If You Are Going To Use Them!

#5 2010-11-30 19:38:41

wimerrill
Scratcher

Hi -- I might sort of use your ninja idea (I like the idea of a ninja theme), but not in a Scratch project.  It is for a competition.  Is it okay if I use it as long as I give you credit?

#6 2010-12-28 19:40:04

pinogroove
Scratcher

i might use the bathroom escape idea. Some really great ideas up there, thanks!

#7 2013-03-30 19:23:04

Waffle27
Scratcher

I may use the Diner Dash idea. Great Ideas By the way.

Board footer