This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#26 2013-02-14 05:01:30

soniku3
Scratcher

Re: Unofficial Pokémon Magazine

popopobob wrote:

Maybe I'll join as scripter

Also, maybe for one of the articles , you might want to gointo depth with the original Lavander town stuff. I  think I've heard rumors going around that it cause violents deaths or something. Possibly go into it, plus its a fun read  smile

Lavander Town didn't cause any death , maybe one , but I'm a kid , and , lol , the orginal just sounded good.

internet's all about cats today.

#27 2013-02-14 05:02:50

soniku3
Scratcher

OrcaCat wrote:

popopobob wrote:

OrcaCat wrote:

The original plan was that Ash would age, fight Gary, have some of his Pokemon killed, and most likely have some inappropriate content. This was carried out in the manga. However, when Gamefreak realized that most of their money was coming from 8-12 year olds, they decided to stop aging Ash, also removing the morals, etc. After season 6, the anime was ruined.

Actually, a lot of players are above 12 years old. But yea, you are right, they would loose a lot of profit.

If you look at Pokememes, that's definitely true. I wish there was a first/third person shooter (I don't actually play FPS) style game where you press buttons on the Wii mote to use attacks, walk  around, and aim with the Wii mote. Combine that with the fun RPG Pokemon games and the epic graphics of Pokemon battle revolution, you would have a game that would be popular among all ages.

Pokepark , but not really.

#28 2013-02-14 05:03:28

NeilWest
Scratcher

moar facts

There is an Advice Animal-style meme that portrays the Pokemon Slowpoke as being slow on discovering key element in pop culture (one example suggests that he loves the fresh new dance craze - LMFAO's Shuffle).

If you look at the three lakes in Sinnoh and connect them to form a triangle, the peak of Mt. Coronet is in the middle.

Hidden in the code of Pokemon Black and White 2, there is coding for Pokemon to follow you, like in HeartGold and SoulSilver. To use this feature, an emulator must be used.

Missingno. was originally going to be the evolution of Kangashan, but it was decided that Kangashan was to be by itself - without evolution. The sprite may have been deleted, but the Pokemon itself could still be caught with the glitch.

#29 2013-02-14 05:29:56

soniku3
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

Hidden in the code of Pokemon Black and White 2, there is coding for Pokemon to follow you, like in HeartGold and SoulSilver. To use this feature, an emulator must be used.

I wonder why they deleted it , but i know truth http://www.scratch.mit.edu/ext/youtube/?v=fa-x4ioqzNc
( may contain bad words.)

Last edited by soniku3 (2013-02-14 05:34:30)

#30 2013-02-15 03:49:55

soniku3
Scratcher

bump

#31 2013-02-15 08:59:24

NeilWest
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

I wonder why they deleted it , but i know truth http://www.scratch.mit.edu/ext/youtube/?v=fa-x4ioqzNc

The language in the video is clean, just checked.

#32 2013-02-15 09:37:34

soniku3
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

The language in the video is clean, just checked.

One censored phase. But yeah.

#33 2013-02-15 16:14:51

OrcaCat
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

popopobob wrote:

Also, maybe for one of the articles , you might want to gointo depth with the original Lavander town stuff. I  think I've heard rumors going around that it cause violents deaths or something. Possibly go into it, plus its a fun read  smile

Lavander Town didn't cause any death , maybe one , but I'm a kid , and , lol , the orginal just sounded good.

It's fake. Lavender Town can cause headaches because it is a bineural beat (something like that), but it can't possibly cause death. Suicide, because it is so scary, on the other hand... JK.

Awesome music     Electrode's theme     Epic music
Bye, 1.x.  sad                             Hello, 2.x!  smile

#34 2013-02-15 16:19:26

soniku3
Scratcher

OrcaCat wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

popopobob wrote:

It's fake. Lavender Town can cause headaches because it is a bineural beat (something like that), but it can't possibly cause death. Suicide, because it is so scary, on the other hand... JK.

i love it

#35 2013-02-16 02:55:19

NeilWest
Scratcher

OrcaCat wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

popopobob wrote:

The music was toned down I think for versions outside of Japan but the original could never have caused suicides - maybe nightmares and insomnia, but death was impossible...

The pictures though...

#36 2013-02-16 11:00:44

CaptainCluck
Scratcher

My Article:

Evolution & The secret of Missingno

Missingno, or, 'M, is a hack pokemon that you get through hacking the first pokemon games, I'm going to tell you the secret of missingno and why it exists; and this will have a lot to do with pokemon evolution. Missingno was actually supposed to be a baby Kangaskhan, that would evolve into Cubone, which would evolve into Marrowak, which would evolve into Kangaskhan. This would make a lot of sense, because Kangaskhan is a parent pokemon, and Cubone is a 'lonely' pokemon. If you didn't know already, Cubone wears the skull of it's deceased mother, all the stains on the skull it wears are tear marks. What does this have to do with Missingno? I'll tell you: The hacked pokemon, Missingno, eventually evolves into Kangaskhan! But Kangaskhan today is a pokemon without evolution, and without any pokemon evolving into it. Many think that Missingno is a de-evolved form of Kangaskhan, possibly a baby kangaskhan. A lot of people think that it was supposed to be a split evolution, that the baby kangaskhan would either evolve into Kangaskhan or Cubone, but we know this couldn't be, because there where no split evolutions on the first games. Your probably asking yourself, what does Missingno look like? Is it a baby kangaskhan? It probably was supposed to be, but the appearance of it is very distorted and it would be hard to tell. Why does Missingno exist? As I said earlier, you can only get it through hacking the game, that's because they where originally planning on making Missingno a pokemon, but they decided to quit and removed Missingno out of the game, but not completely. They didn't intend for anyone to be able to catch it, so they took away it's Pokedex number, etc. And that's why it's called Missingno, which means "Missing Number". But it will usually appear as 'M. Okay, so Baby Kangaskhan evolves into Cubone, which evolves into Marrowak which evolves into Kangaskhan?

Last edited by CaptainCluck (2013-02-16 11:02:37)

#37 2013-02-16 11:06:26

soniku3
Scratcher

CaptainCluck wrote:

My Article:

Evolution & The secret of Missingno

Missingno, or, 'M, is a hack pokemon that you get through hacking the first pokemon games, I'm going to tell you the secret of missingno and why it exists; and this will have a lot to do with pokemon evolution. Missingno was actually supposed to be a baby Kangaskhan, that would evolve into Cubone, which would evolve into Marrowak, which would evolve into Kangaskhan. This would make a lot of sense, because Kangaskhan is a parent pokemon, and Cubone is a 'lonely' pokemon. If you didn't know already, Cubone wears the skull of it's deceased mother, all the stains on the skull it wears are tear marks. What does this have to do with Missingno? I'll tell you: The hacked pokemon, Missingno, eventually evolves into Kangaskhan! But Kangaskhan today is a pokemon without evolution, and without any pokemon evolving into it. Many think that Missingno is a de-evolved form of Kangaskhan, possibly a baby kangaskhan. A lot of people think that it was supposed to be a split evolution, that the baby kangaskhan would either evolve into Kangaskhan or Cubone, but we know this couldn't be, because there where no split evolutions on the first games. Your probably asking yourself, what does Missingno look like? Is it a baby kangaskhan? It probably was supposed to be, but the appearance of it is very distorted and it would be hard to tell. Why does Missingno exist? As I said earlier, you can only get it through hacking the game, that's because they where originally planning on making Missingno a pokemon, but they decided to quit and removed Missingno out of the game, but not completely. They didn't intend for anyone to be able to catch it, so they took away it's Pokedex number, etc. And that's why it's called Missingno, which means "Missing Number". But it will usually appear as 'M. Okay, so Baby Kangaskhan evolves into Cubone, which evolves into Marrowak which evolves into Kangaskhan?

... This is a theory.

#38 2013-02-16 11:45:56

NeilWest
Scratcher

moar facts

In Black 2 and White 2, if you attempt to enter a wild duo battle when it is intended to be a single battle, a glitch Pokemon will appear in place of the other Pokemon. It is a question mark, has low stats and only knows Struggle. He is encountered at lvl. 1 regardless of the area.

In Pokemon Diamond, there is a 'Black Belt' trainer who gives you an Odd Keystone. If you place it in the Haunted Tower and meet 32 people underground and then resurface, a strange special Pokemon will appear.

In Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, travel to the Nature Preserve and in a secret area, you will find a hidden shiny Haxorus, exclusive to the area.

If a Pokemon with the Intimidate ability is in the front of your party, then weaker Pokemon have less chance of appearing. This works even better if a Cleanse Tag is held by the leading Pokemon.

#39 2013-02-16 12:00:32

OrcaCat
Scratcher

CaptainCluck wrote:

Missingno, or, 'M, is a hack pokemon

Missingno. and 'M are totally different Pokemon, and you can easily find them without hacks. Just talk to the Old Man who catches a rattata, and surf on the east side of Cinnabar Island. Depending on your name, you may be able to find level 0 'M and level > 100 Missingno.

#40 2013-02-16 12:04:11

OrcaCat
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

OrcaCat wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

The music was toned down I think for versions outside of Japan but the original could never have caused suicides - maybe nightmares and insomnia, but death was impossible...

The pictures though...

Have you heard of the "Leave Now" ghost and Unowns about Lavender Town? If you put the Japanese version under a frequency analyzer, it will be in the shape of the ghost and have Unowns that spell "Leave Now" (not fake). Plus, that is right before the part that supposedly made kids commit suicide. And that was a joke (note the JK).

#41 2013-02-25 12:29:35

NeilWest
Scratcher

lol moar pokemanz facts

The three legendary flying Pokemon (Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres) all end in the first three numbers in Spanish, respectively.

Ho-oh's name is a palindrome, a word that is spelt the same either way (like racecar).

The only Pokemon game in the main series where you are given an already existing Pokemon to start with is Pokemon Yellow, in which you are given a Pikachu (this doesn't count games like Pokemon Colosseum or Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness).

#42 2013-03-27 14:14:21

soniku3
Scratcher

bump

Board footer