This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-03-21 17:31:34

LRGonzales
Scratcher

Hi from LRGonzales!

My name is Lover Rodriguez-Gonzales and I'm new here. I have had experience with visual programming because we have Kodu Game Lab. I have plans for a project series that will blow your mind! And I don't mean one of these dumb usual projects with the dumb usual sort of humor that Americans almost always spam (what with the Epic Face and Weegee and hating Justin Bieber and no one can forget the Troll Face--!) whenever they have a chance to share "their creativity" with the whole world! I mean a real creation that is actually original!

say [See you then!] for (3) secs
stop script

I promote creativity. See what you can do w/o meme-spamming today!

#2 2013-03-22 14:01:56

DJ-stickman
Scratcher

Re: Hi from LRGonzales!

Welcome LRGonzales! I hope you enjoy scratch and we all look forward to your project series!

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p522/lizzyhipo/cartoon_elf-1.jpg

#3 2013-03-25 15:07:44

LRGonzales
Scratcher

DJ-stickman wrote:

Welcome LRGonzales! I hope you enjoy scratch and we all look forward to your project series!

Gee! This is a first for me! {politely} I've never been greeted by a friendly, creepy elf before! (no offense)

I promote creativity. See what you can do w/o meme-spamming today!

#4 2013-03-25 15:20:44

DJ-stickman
Scratcher

LRGonzales wrote:

DJ-stickman wrote:

Gee! This is a first for me! {politely} I've never been greeted by a friendly, creepy elf before! (no offense)

Nah I'm not offended - lol I have had that quite often! Anyways, if you need help or advice, I'm your elf! Or anyone else  tongue

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p522/lizzyhipo/cartoon_elf-1.jpg

Board footer