This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#51 2013-03-18 01:00:54

Waffle27
Scratcher

Re: Arabian Nights--A Writing Collab for Future Authors

New section: Idea Box! To insert an idea, say the idea, genre,style (example: action, adventure, medival, etc. Its possible to have more then one style) and a possible title (not a definite one, we'll be voting on that as a group)

Last edited by Waffle27 (2013-03-18 01:19:39)

#52 2013-03-18 01:49:59

madbunnygal
Scratcher

Waffle27 wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

we can have a voting box for the genre.

Made  smile  How about 5 votes each? 3? I'm gonna add 4 genres--
Fantasy
Mystery
Sci-Fi
Fanfic

If anyone comes up with any more genres, I will add them  smile

ANIME!!!

http://i40.tinypic.com/30c50yb.png

#53 2013-03-18 01:52:33

ShadowOfArt
New Scratcher

I has an ideas:
A story about 4 dragons, the last of their kind, who are constantly being hunted by humans. However, they find ruins of a Dragon Temple and learn if they can destroy the Sun Crystal, which is heavily guarded by humans, they can resurrect their fallen race. They must travel to Xiuhcoatl, the human capital, and fight past the human and Elven armies. They succeed and shatter the Crystal, and the dragons are born once again. Their are still only 200 dragons, but they manage to start their lives over. They travel, looking for a new home, and reach one, the Mountains of Flame. The four main dragons establish a territory that other creatures mustn't cross, rules for the Dragon Fight, and most importantly, a way that the dragons can now live peacefully.
Genre: Fantasy (Dragons  tongue ), and I think it would be cute for some Romance here and there <3
Style: ... I don't know, I fail at picking styles D:

#54 2013-03-18 01:53:13

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

how about a fantasy where the main characters are cryptids, who have to avoid discovery by humans? i <3 cryptids  big_smile

#55 2013-03-18 01:54:09

She_Is_Of_Dream
New Scratcher

destructo-serpent wrote:

how about a fantasy where the main characters are cryptids, who have to avoid discovery by humans? i <3 cryptids  big_smile

That would be a fanfic. ^^

Also, Madbunny, Anime is a way of art... Not writing or story o3o

#56 2013-03-18 01:54:55

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

destructo-serpent wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

I has an ideas:
A story about 4 dragons, the last of their kind, who are constantly being hunted by humans. However, they find ruins of a Dragon Temple and learn if they can destroy the Sun Crystal, which is heavily guarded by humans, they can resurrect their fallen race. They must travel to Xiuhcoatl, the human capital, and fight past the human and Elven armies. They succeed and shatter the Crystal, and the dragons are born once again. Their are still only 200 dragons, but they manage to start their lives over. They travel, looking for a new home, and reach one, the Mountains of Flame. The four main dragons establish a territory that other creatures mustn't cross, rules for the Dragon Fight, and most importantly, a way that the dragons can now live peacefully.
Genre: Fantasy (Dragons  tongue ), and I think it would be cute for some Romance here and there <3

we could combine those!  big_smile  how about the dragons get some help from cryptids? we should have Thunderbird and Phoenix if we do that.

#57 2013-03-18 01:56:39

ShadowOfArt
New Scratcher

destructo-serpent wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

I has an ideas:

we could combine those!  big_smile  how about the dragons get some help from cryptids? we should have Thunderbird and Phoenix if we do that.

Er, I don't want my idea to be used for a Fanfic, as its an original story I was going to write 3 years ago, but didn't. So now I am using it as an ORIGINAL story idea for this Collab. ^^

#58 2013-03-18 01:57:11

madbunnygal
Scratcher

ShadowOfArt wrote:

I has an ideas:

I like it!!

#59 2013-03-18 01:58:38

madbunnygal
Scratcher

ShadowOfArt wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

I has an ideas:

Er, I don't want my idea to be used for a Fanfic, as its an original story I was going to write 3 years ago, but didn't. So now I am using it as an ORIGINAL story idea for this Collab. ^^

Why don't we have 4 different mythical creatures?? Each person can choose a different one for them to write about!!

#60 2013-03-18 01:59:00

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

ShadowOfArt wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

I has an ideas:

smile

but i still want to do my cryptid idea on some story.

Last edited by destructo-serpent (2013-03-18 01:59:35)

#61 2013-03-18 02:00:13

ShadowOfArt
New Scratcher

madbunnygal wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

Why don't we have 4 different mythical creatures?? Each person can choose a different one for them to write about!!

Again, if this idea is used I want the plot to be the same. Names and charecters can be different, but it still needs to be dragons.

Thanks for your guys understanding <3

#62 2013-03-18 02:02:22

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

ShadowOfArt wrote:

madbunnygal wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

Again, if this idea is used I want the plot to be the same. Names and charecters can be different, but it still needs to be dragons.

[loophole] you do know "dragons" is a very loose term, right? eastern dragons, western dragons, ice dragons, fire dragons, thunder dragon, water dragons, etc. [/loophole]

tongue

POSSIBLE DRAGON NAMES
Blaze
Scorch
Comet
Meteor
Slash

they just sound like cool male dragon names.

Last edited by destructo-serpent (2013-03-18 02:05:05)

#63 2013-03-18 02:05:09

ShadowOfArt
New Scratcher

destructo-serpent wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

madbunnygal wrote:

[loophole] you do know "dragons" is a very loose term, right? eastern dragons, western dragons, ice dragons, fire dragons, thunder dragon, water dragons, etc. [/loophole]

tongue

XD I forgot about that. When I say dragons, I mean eastern dragons, the size of large houses, fangs as long and sharp as knives, a 50 foot wing span, curved claws, long tales, shimmering scales, a rack of horns on the head, and glaring, cat like eyes.

#64 2013-03-18 02:05:11

madbunnygal
Scratcher

destructo-serpent wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

madbunnygal wrote:

tongue

kk I completely understand  ^^

#65 2013-03-18 02:06:05

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

ShadowOfArt wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

tongue

XD I forgot about that. When I say dragons, I mean eastern dragons, the size of large houses, fangs as long and sharp as knives, a 50 foot wing span, curved claws, long tales, shimmering scales, a rack of horns on the head, and glaring, cat like eyes.

rats. i like western dragons.

eastern dragons look like giant flying snakes someone attached streamers to  tongue

Last edited by destructo-serpent (2013-03-18 02:11:23)

#66 2013-03-18 02:06:58

madbunnygal
Scratcher

madbunnygal wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

tongue

kk I completely understand  ^^

Well, there could be a fire dragon, ice/water dragon, earth dragon and a air dragon. Then we could choose one of those types, and name our dragon ourselves^^

#67 2013-03-18 02:08:18

She_Is_Of_Dream
New Scratcher

destructo-serpent wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

madbunnygal wrote:

tongue

POSSIBLE DRAGON NAMES
Blaze
Scorch
Comet
Meteor
Slash

they just sound like cool male dragon names.

I can see a dragon named Scorch being obsessed with fire xD

If we did my idea, we could all get one of the main dragons, choose colors, gender, name, personality, etc.

And about your Cryptids idea, it would be a cool story  smile

I am now going to will Waffle to come online and give an opinion.

#68 2013-03-18 02:12:19

madbunnygal
Scratcher

Ok, is my idea alright, or is it completely stupid?? B+C=P

#69 2013-03-18 02:12:25

ShadowOfArt
New Scratcher

destructo-serpent wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

tongue

Son of a nugget in a biscuit! How did Western get autocorrected to Eastern? I hate this iPad so much. It just correct iPad into Soup? I don't get it!!!
XD

Also, Madbunny, it would have to be four dragons, otherwise we have an extra main charecter. So maybe:
Water
air
Fre
Earth

If we do that,  I got dibs on Water. It would work well with the name I would use ^^

#70 2013-03-18 02:14:19

madbunnygal
Scratcher

ShadowOfArt wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

Son of a nugget in a biscuit! How did Western get autocorrected to Eastern? I hate this iPad so much. It just correct iPad into Soup? I don't get it!!!
XD

Also, Madbunny, it would have to be four dragons, otherwise we have an extra main charecter. So maybe:
Water
air
Fre
Earth

If we do that,  I got dibs on Water. It would work well with the name I would use ^^

Dibs air!!
What I meant was the water dragon would be part water and part ice

#71 2013-03-18 02:15:59

ShadowOfArt
New Scratcher

madbunnygal wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

XD

Water
air
Fre
Earth

Dibs air!!

Ohhhhhhhh, silly me. xD

#72 2013-03-18 02:16:29

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

dibs on fire!

then i can name mine Blaze. :3

Last edited by destructo-serpent (2013-03-18 13:14:36)

#73 2013-03-18 02:17:37

madbunnygal
Scratcher

ShadowOfArt wrote:

madbunnygal wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

XD

Water
air
Fre
Earth

Dibs air!!

Ohhhhhhhh, silly me. xD

don't worry!!

#74 2013-03-18 02:19:59

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

ShadowOfArt wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

XD

Water
air
Fre
Earth

oh, good. western are awesome.

#75 2013-03-18 02:22:50

madbunnygal
Scratcher

destructo-serpent wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

XD

Water
air
Fre
Earth

oh, good. western are awesome.

what is a western dragon??

Board footer