This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-03-02 23:07:18

Rasder
Scratcher

Ideas for people to use

I think of great ideas or games, stories, etc. all the time. Once I think of the idea, I plan to make it and sometimes start making it, but then I think of a new idea and completely forget about the old one and the process starts again. Tons of ideas are completely lost in this way because I'm disorganized, and also because I'm not a great programmer. So instead of wasting these ideas, I've decided to let others use them if if they like them.

What you don't know CAN hurt you.  Suppose there are ninjas hiding behind you.  They can hurt you A LOT!

#2 2013-03-02 23:17:16

Prloxx
Scratcher

Re: Ideas for people to use

Like whats one idea?

#3 2013-03-02 23:19:14

Rasder
Scratcher

A post-apocalyptic survival and/or RPG game.The story: You are one of a group of people trained to prevent apocalypse. You are put in a stasis pod to wake up at the time when the apocalypse is about to happen so that you and the rest of the group can prevent it. However, part of the way through, power is cut off so the system runs on back-up energy. One by one, systems switch off as the energy runs out. Eventually, all systems, including the timer, have shut down - except your life support system. When the energy runs out, you wake up, but the apocalypse has already happened.

What you don't know CAN hurt you.  Suppose there are ninjas hiding behind you.  They can hurt you A LOT!

#4 2013-03-03 09:23:02

topazdragonlord
Scratcher

cool idea  big_smile  could I place ideas here aswell please - because im just like that aswell XD

http://i45.tinypic.com/idumbk.png

Board footer