This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1201 2013-02-17 01:10:20

gabric
Scratcher

Re: CupcakeCraft! Creative MC server

Cassiedragon wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

I think she abandoned it.  sad

This makes me rage.
Y U ABANDON UR SERVER? (or seem like it...)

I'M SOORRRYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyy

Okay, the reason the server is down is because it went down 'cause I didn't pay it on time, then I paid it quickly, but I thought the grief thing was resolved... I guess not. I'm sorry! D: I'll try and be more attentive to this thread in the future.

I think the best plan of action is to just backup the maps and wipe them off the server. Quite a big plan indeed (big isn't the right word but I can't think of the right one....) but I think it'd be nice for the server's first anniversary, a nice fresh start. Like someone said, they're beginning to lag a lot, I noticed that a while ago. I'm really sorry, but I don't think there are backups from before the griefing started.
Okay, the earliest backup is from the 11th of January 2013 (obviously xD) at 12:01:34 GMT. Is that good enough? I'm really sorry if anyone has put a lot of time and work into this map, but so have I! I'm one of the top contributors. And this seems like the best thing to do right now.

Also, about the name - I do agree it's not quite the best one, and "something-craft" is overused, but I can't really change it now, can I?  tongue

Any other ideas?

Oh, and my birthday is next month, any good ideas for a small party I could organize? xD As well as the 24/7's server anniversary in April, which deserves a nice big party. Well, first things first, we must get this griefing sorted out. I shouldn't ramble though... xD

Ill finish the spawn and fix some griefings.

EDIT: Oh backup, nvm then, cass is having troubles with back up so I'll try!

Last edited by gabric (2013-02-17 01:15:05)

http://mag.racked.eu/cimage/i57.1/Found+a+good+server%21/Welcome+to+CupCake+Craft%21/mca.png

#1202 2013-02-17 06:57:25

pokeywokey
Scratcher

@Cassie OMG. I spent my entire day yesterday from 6 am to 11 pm watching it on Netflix. Then I was sleep-depraved thinking about it until 1 am. 0_0

Wow, nearly 50 pages!  big_smile

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/002/f/f/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster_by_Deviant_Care.jpg

#1203 2013-02-17 08:07:57

TheCatAndTheBanana
Scratcher

I'll happily delete some chunks via MCEdit. Only unused ones.

My Newest Project!
Ceta? wat r u doin? CETA! STAHP!

#1204 2013-02-17 11:24:37

gabric
Scratcher

Okay, I backeup the worlds to cdaf, and Cass says she'll do the rest.

http://mag.racked.eu/cimage/i57.1/Found+a+good+server%21/Welcome+to+CupCake+Craft%21/mca.png

#1205 2013-02-17 11:25:53

gabric
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

@Cassie OMG. I spent my entire day yesterday from 6 am to 11 pm watching it on Netflix. Then I was sleep-depraved thinking about it until 1 am. 0_0

Wow, nearly 50 pages!  big_smile

Good. Watch it. Watch it foreverrrrrrrrr.

#1206 2013-02-17 22:32:42

MrFlash67
Scratcher

MrFlash67 wrote:

Could you please WE/MCE /warp shippy out to a SP world so that I can still work on it?

It is important to me so it must not get lost...

Who would win, SOPA or PIPA?

#1207 2013-02-18 10:07:51

whizzer
Scratcher

Is CC coming back any time soon?

http://i46.tinypic.com/33df6me.png I'm whizzer0 for all things Minecraft.

#1208 2013-02-18 23:28:49

gabric
Scratcher

whizzer wrote:

Is CC coming back any time soon?

Trying to get cass to finish it. Like right nowwww

#1209 2013-02-20 01:51:26

MrFlash67
Scratcher

Cool, back up! But could I please have shippy back and be re-opped?

Who would win, SOPA or PIPA?

#1210 2013-02-20 09:58:18

GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher

Can you re-whitelist and re-op ReaperOftheMine please?

http://i.imgur.com/BAEgGDL.png

#1211 2013-02-20 13:20:55

bluecat600
Scratcher

Can you whitelist and OP acd4 again please?

I gaze off into the boundless skyline, noteblock choirs playin in the sunshine, turn round pick up my sword and wield the blade that once forced evil mobs to yield, if this battle shall leave me slain, I know Herobrine still calls my name, better just take a stand, that was when I ruled the land.

#1212 2013-02-20 16:11:54

pokeywokey
Scratcher

Can you rewhitelist XChilly and RanbowShim plz? Thx  smile

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/002/f/f/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster_by_Deviant_Care.jpg

#1213 2013-02-20 16:27:16

gabric
Scratcher

Woah it's back up!  big_smile

#1214 2013-02-21 08:18:43

bluecat600
Scratcher

Aaand it's down D:

I gaze off into the boundless skyline, noteblock choirs playin in the sunshine, turn round pick up my sword and wield the blade that once forced evil mobs to yield, if this battle shall leave me slain, I know Herobrine still calls my name, better just take a stand, that was when I ruled the land.

#1215 2013-02-23 18:27:19

pokeywokey
Scratcher

Server up yet?

#1216 2013-02-23 18:34:28

Epicness123
Scratcher

Cassiedragon wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

I think she abandoned it.  sad

This makes me rage.

Okay, the reason the server is down is because it went down 'cause I didn't pay it on time, then I paid it quickly, but I thought the grief thing was resolved... I guess not. I'm sorry! D: I'll try and be more attentive to this thread in the future.

I think the best plan of action is to just backup the maps and wipe them off the server. Quite a big plan indeed (big isn't the right word but I can't think of the right one....) but I think it'd be nice for the server's first anniversary, a nice fresh start. Like someone said, they're beginning to lag a lot, I noticed that a while ago. I'm really sorry, but I don't think there are backups from before the griefing started.
Okay, the earliest backup is from the 11th of January 2013 (obviously xD) at 12:01:34 GMT. Is that good enough? I'm really sorry if anyone has put a lot of time and work into this map, but so have I! I'm one of the top contributors. And this seems like the best thing to do right now.

Also, about the name - I do agree it's not quite the best one, and "something-craft" is overused, but I can't really change it now, can I?  tongue

Any other ideas?

Oh, and my birthday is next month, any good ideas for a small party I could organize? xD As well as the 24/7's server anniversary in April, which deserves a nice big party. Well, first things first, we must get this griefing sorted out. I shouldn't ramble though... xD

You dont pay for servers.
They are free.

I am Epicness123,and I rock!

#1217 2013-02-23 18:47:19

Bklecka
Scratcher

Epicness123 wrote:

Cassiedragon wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

This makes me rage.

Any other ideas?

They are free.

LOOOOOL

http://i48.tinypic.com/106ijc9.jpg

#1218 2013-02-24 00:36:12

bluecat600
Scratcher

Epicness123 wrote:

Cassiedragon wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

This makes me rage.

Any other ideas?

They are free.

You have to pay for the hosting.

#1219 2013-02-24 00:39:27

zubblewu
Scratcher

guys just let this die
like cass did :I

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#1220 2013-02-24 00:40:39

bluecat600
Scratcher

zubblewu wrote:

guys just let this die

I think the griefer won this  sad

#1221 2013-02-24 00:41:19

GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher

zubblewu wrote:

guys just let this die

reject

http://i.imgur.com/BAEgGDL.png

#1222 2013-02-24 00:44:42

zubblewu
Scratcher

no i mean cass died
or just
dropped off the face of the earth

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#1223 2013-02-24 09:29:18

pokeywokey
Scratcher

Epicness123 wrote:

Cassiedragon wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

This makes me rage.

Any other ideas?

They are free.

[facepalm]Hosting the server, not playing on it[/facepalm]

#1224 2013-02-25 08:34:33

Cassiedragon
Scratcher

zubblewu wrote:

guys just let this die

Yes and then I regenerated and then forgot about this topic SOOORRrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy D; I'll try and get it set up tomorrow, it's mostly done but I still have to fix another couple things

http://imghosting.cassiedragonandfriends.org/cassiedragonsiggy.gif

#1225 2013-02-26 01:36:21

bluecat600
Scratcher

Epicness123 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

Yep, it was... no wonder I was having trouble connecting.

Cassie can you unban his ip?

nope
Everyone deserves to be banned
Also-the owner's computer has a virus.
Server plugins have viruses,so sorry  tongue

Are you the griefer?

Board footer