This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-01-28 21:15:05

Romin123
Scratcher

Report all Scratch 2.0 glitches here!

Hi guys,

Im not part of the Scratch team, but i wanted to bring together a thread which will point out all the glitches in Scratch 2.0 Beta, both major and minor.

First of all, to those of you who dont know, scratch 2.0 beta website is now open to everyone. Check it out, and its online project maker, here at www.beta.mit.edu

Second, to those of you who tried out scratch 2.0 beta, which glitches did you notice? Report these glitches here. The faster we can report all the glitches to the Scratch team, the quicker we can get Scratch 2.0 full version!  big_smile

---------------------------------Glitches that i found---------------------------------------------
First of all, you guys at the Scratch team did a great job with the entire website, and scratch 2.0! I am very impressed, and im sure all of us are! The template looks very friendly and professional, vector graphics look amazing, everything is awesome! However, there are a few glitches, such as:

1). Text mode in online editor/scratch doesnt work well, and is very slow.
2). Since Scratch beta went live, i have been experiencing lag spikes on this 1.x website, and the 2.0 website. I think that its only because both websites are running off the same server, parallel, though.
3). Slow updating. For example, when i go to "edit background" and paint all of my background black in the scratch editor/painter, it takes a little while for the "slides on the left" to update.

Scratch team, you guys rock!

#2 2013-01-28 21:26:58

Paddle2See
Scratch Team

Re: Report all Scratch 2.0 glitches here!

While we appreciate the feedback, let's try and keep the 2.0 bugs up in the 2.0  Bugs and Glitches forum so we don't have to look in two different places  smile

http://i39.tinypic.com/2nav6o7.gif

Board footer