This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-01-28 15:11:34

IRuleHyrule117
Scratcher

Ideas, ideas, and, oh, yeah, IDEAS!

Hello there! I am drawing a significant blank in my mind while trying to create a new scratch game(check out my channel to see my games  big_smile ). I need some help coming up with good ideas. If I find one that I like, then I will turn it into a game and be sure to credit who ever came up with it! I am open to all suggestions!
Thanks so much!  big_smile

One Among the Fence

#2 2013-01-28 17:04:56

eveadelekitty
Scratcher

Re: Ideas, ideas, and, oh, yeah, IDEAS!

Solosong is my idea. It's a game where you're a blue ball called Solosori (NOT LIGHT BLUE, INDIGO!) who travels his world searching for true happiness, and so he must collect the jewels of the Ortinae. He seeks the resting places of each Ortina, and collects their jewels.
Jewel name list:
1: The first jewel is called Jewel of Beginning.
2: Jewel of Health
3: Jewel of Light
4: Jewel of Melting
5: Jewel of Intimacy
6: Jewel of Secrets Kept By 2
7: Jewel of Making Love
8: Jewel of Moonlight
9: Jewel of Bird
10: Jewel of Together Forever
11: The Final Jewel

You play by pressing the Arrow Keys to move Solosori up and down. White dots the size of Solosori will come and play a note when they're touched. Solosori will have a light blue dot appear next to him after you've hit enough dots. The more dots you earn on Solosori ups your bonus at the end of each level. There are 5 levels in each World. After beating the first 4 stages, there is a boss stage where it's harder, and you have to get the last dot to win. Then you earn a jewel. If you beat the game you earn the Song of the Ortinae, a special song that can spread happiness across the lands. (And some bonus levels!) -eveadelekitty

Board footer