This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#926 2012-12-13 19:39:39

buraisword2
Scratcher

Re: CupcakeCraft! Creative MC server

Cassie, I was either hacked or framed, I can assure you that I would never do anything to harm the server, please, you have to believe me. I was not even on minecraft yesterday, I dont get on during the weekdays because I always have homework. If you don't believe me, that's ok too, but I just wanted to tell you, straight, no bull that I didn't do it.

#927 2012-12-13 19:57:32

GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher

buraisword2 wrote:

Cassie, it says I was banned. Was it for something or was it because of the whitelist reset?

Apparently you started a rebellion of griefing.  You must've been hacked.

http://i.imgur.com/BAEgGDL.png

#928 2012-12-13 20:02:46

pokeywokey
Scratcher

buraisword2 wrote:

Cassie, I was either hacked or framed, I can assure you that I would never do anything to harm the server, please, you have to believe me. I was not even on minecraft yesterday, I dont get on during the weekdays because I always have homework. If you don't believe me, that's ok too, but I just wanted to tell you, straight, no bull that I didn't do it.

You're aka_man, right? I dont think it was framed, cuz rainbow got a message from "you" saying about the rebellion. It wouldn't be hacking, because I doubt someone would hack a cupcakecraft password. Like cassie said earlier, it was probably passguessing. Don't make it an easy-to-guess one like: password, 12345, awesome, minecraft, your username, your favorite color/shape/animal, or your name, etc. If your password is really hard like bur41_5w0rdtoo_XD_9001cheqqbfuwakamanisawesomebckqnrycb, then I don't know what to say. XD

Last edited by pokeywokey (2012-12-13 20:04:34)

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/002/f/f/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster_by_Deviant_Care.jpg

#929 2012-12-13 20:07:29

GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

buraisword2 wrote:

You're aka_man, right? I dont think it was framed, cuz rainbow got a message from "you" saying about the rebellion. It wouldn't be hacking, because I doubt someone would hack a cupcakecraft password. Like cassie said earlier, it was probably passguessing. Don't make it an easy-to-guess one like: password, 12345, awesome, minecraft, your username, your favorite color/shape/animal, or your name, etc. If your password is really hard like bur41_5w0rdtoo_XD_9001cheqqbfuwakamanisawesomebckqnrycb, then I don't know what to say. XD

It could (theoretically, I'm not accusing anyone) have been any one of the TIRBCAOs, since they have access to the console and therefore can see /login's.

#930 2012-12-13 21:45:04

pokeywokey
Scratcher

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

buraisword2 wrote:

It could (theoretically, I'm not accusing anyone) have been any one of the TIRBCAOs, since they have access to the console and therefore can see /login's.

Well cassie said anus, i mean anuw started it according to the mail.  hmm  But I dont think a turd cow, i mean TIRBCAO would grief.  tongue

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/002/f/f/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster_by_Deviant_Care.jpg

#931 2012-12-13 21:56:50

GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Well cassie said anus, i mean anuw started it according to the mail.  hmm  But I dont think a turd cow, i mean TIRBCAO would grief.  tongue

I know, I'm just saying it is possible...

#932 2012-12-13 22:04:25

Nomolos
Scratcher

Whitelist me please. I'm NomoMine. Why was the whitelist reset?

Goodbye 1.4. I'll always remember you and treasure your awesomeness in my heart.
RIP 1.4: 2007-2013 *Sniffles* *Sobs* *Bursts into tears*

#933 2012-12-13 22:35:38

zubblewu
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

yes i blame anus. [disclaimer]anus is totally not related to anuw. he is a twisted alternate reality created by me making a typo on a chatroom.[/disclaimer]

Last edited by zubblewu (2012-12-13 22:36:01)

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#934 2012-12-13 22:54:36

pokeywokey
Scratcher

Nomolos wrote:

It was reset from the griefing.

@Zubblewu ok, but still a funny coincidence that anus sounds like anuw, and the letter s is right under the letter w on the keyboard XD
Edit: btw, who uses chatrooms these days anyways?

Last edited by pokeywokey (2012-12-13 22:55:08)

#935 2012-12-13 22:57:42

zubblewu
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

Nomolos wrote:

@Zubblewu ok, but still a funny coincidence that anus sounds like anuw, and the letter s is right under the letter w on the keyboard XD

It's an alternate reality because it was a typo of anuw.  wink . And I do and cass does and tons of people do. ;0

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#936 2012-12-13 23:02:00

pokeywokey
Scratcher

zubblewu wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Nomolos wrote:

It's an alternate reality because it was a typo of anuw.  wink . And I do and cass does and tons of people do. ;0

Not as much. Soon, it will fade into the void of old technology filled with ancient stuff like email, myspace, and CDs... Soon, facebook, twitter, and instagram will follow, then minecraft will also crumble to dust... Over exaggeration of the internet and technology these days...  tongue  1 month is like 15 internet years XD

#937 2012-12-13 23:09:29

zubblewu
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

zubblewu wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Not as much. Soon, it will fade into the void of old technology filled with ancient stuff like email, myspace, and CDs... Soon, facebook, twitter, and instagram will follow, then minecraft will also crumble to dust... Over exaggeration of the internet and technology these days...  tongue  1 month is like 15 internet years XD

Nope. u-u. And it's pretty popular. I'm talking to cass right now on one.

Edit: 1234th post. So few. ;-;

Last edited by zubblewu (2012-12-13 23:09:58)

#938 2012-12-13 23:12:36

Cassiedragon
Scratcher

Actually right now only me and Gab have access to the console panel.

Noooo! I luff my chatrooms!! D8 xD *hugs chatrooms C8*

Aka, I believe you didn't do it but it's safer to have the username banned for now.
I'll change the pass and post it on one of your old projects or something.

http://imghosting.cassiedragonandfriends.org/cassiedragonsiggy.gif

#939 2012-12-14 06:37:06

pokeywokey
Scratcher

zubblewu wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

zubblewu wrote:

Not as much as facebook/twitter/instagram, etc. Most people text these days. Chatrooms are starting to feel like email. They are used, but only when needed, like when people are faraway. But then theres skype. Face it. I asked all my friends, and even the people in my school i dont like. They never use chatrooms, and say the exact same thing.

#940 2012-12-14 06:53:56

RainbowJellybean
Scratcher

buraisword2 wrote:

Sorry XD I banned you. 'You' sent a mail to me that went something like this: There is a rebellion! Join it or I will ban you! Or something like that. I had it on one of my previous posts on page 35 or something. It DID seem pretty suspicious so I banned you so I wouldn't be banned BY you  tongue

#941 2012-12-14 06:57:12

Cassiedragon
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

zubblewu wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Not as much as facebook/twitter/instagram, etc. Most people text these days. Chatrooms are starting to feel like email. They are used, but only when needed, like when people are faraway. But then theres skype. Face it. I asked all my friends, and even the people in my school i dont like. They never use chatrooms, and say the exact same thing.

I almost never Skype
I usually use my chatroom and the one Zub mentioned earlier

To keep this on-topic, remember to use strong passwords everyone. 'qwertyuiop' isn't good. Try... for example, taking the object to your left and your shirt colour, then add the number of windows you have open. Just an example, although that might work well... (I'd be TabletPenBlue5  tongue )

#942 2012-12-14 07:00:37

RainbowJellybean
Scratcher

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

buraisword2 wrote:

Mabye, he could've given away his normal login password and someone could've hacked him. Once, my internet was poopy so I went and played offline with my normal MC username (RainbowShim dont ask XD). I got on CC just fine. I think its because CC is a cracked server. Also, I logined just fine. That might've been the prob. I told Cassie my login password, but changed it TWICE because the old one was too long and was spammed with cupcakes, rainbows, puppies and everything else in that category XD

#943 2012-12-14 18:50:41

buraisword2
Scratcher

I think its because I play with a cracked client, My family is too poor to afford minecraft at the moment. Hoping to get an official account on christmas.

#944 2012-12-14 18:52:08

buraisword2
Scratcher

also, I need to be white listed and possibly opped if you would please. And Rainbow, I don't blame you for banning 'me' , it was for the protection of the server so its k XD

#945 2012-12-14 19:48:06

Cassiedragon
Scratcher

buraisword2 wrote:

also, I need to be white listed and possibly opped if you would please. And Rainbow, I don't blame you for banning 'me' , it was for the protection of the server so its k XD

Ohhh sorry that's the second time I've forgotten to whitelist  tongue
Will do later; on iPod right now

#946 2012-12-15 01:31:21

MrFlash67
Scratcher

I'm gonna make a warp for my Sky Tower.

Who would win, SOPA or PIPA?

#947 2012-12-15 09:22:28

pokeywokey
Scratcher

Cassiedragon wrote:

buraisword2 wrote:

Ohhh sorry that's the second time I've forgotten to whitelist  tongue
Will do later; on iPod right now

did u wl me yet? im gonna check.

#948 2012-12-15 12:54:21

RainbowJellybean
Scratcher

Cassie you haven't whitelisted me XD Plz do it ASAP

#949 2012-12-15 13:43:44

MrFlash67
Scratcher

MrFlash67 wrote:

I'm gonna make a warp for my Sky Tower.

And now I have lost it. If any op finds it, then please use \setwarp skytower67

Who would win, SOPA or PIPA?

#950 2012-12-15 13:45:22

muppetds
Scratcher

lol
and whitelist me AGAIN!!
(cant you just backup the whitelist?)

SCRATCH'S PARTLY INSANE RESIDENT 
http://internetometer.com/imagesmall/31691.pnghttp://bluetetrarpg.x10.mx/usercard/?name=muppetds

Board footer