This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#851 2012-12-05 01:55:36

MrFlash67
Scratcher

Re: CupcakeCraft! Creative MC server

Tree done! Thanks, Cassie!

Who would win, SOPA or PIPA?

#852 2012-12-05 04:53:55

Cassiedragon
Scratcher

MrFlash67 wrote:

Tree done! Thanks, Cassie!

You're welcome. ^^ 35 pages! Wow! I feel famous xD

http://imghosting.cassiedragonandfriends.org/cassiedragonsiggy.gif

#853 2012-12-08 15:12:12

MrFlash67
Scratcher

How do you use the mail feature? Is it private?

#854 2012-12-08 18:11:59

Cassiedragon
Scratcher

MrFlash67 wrote:

What do you mean?
To use the /mail command, you do this;
/mail send <FULL username> <message>
Yeah, it's private. There's a way for me to see the mail that each player has, but why would I want to?  tongue

#855 2012-12-08 23:45:20

MrFlash67
Scratcher

Cassiedragon wrote:

MrFlash67 wrote:

What do you mean?
Yeah, it's private. There's a way for me to see the mail that each player has, but why would I want to?  tongue

And to check it? I'll send you mail about newspawn when I am on.

#856 2012-12-08 23:54:32

GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher

MrFlash67 wrote:

Cassiedragon wrote:

MrFlash67 wrote:

What do you mean?

And to check it? I'll send you mail about newspawn when I am on.

/mail read

http://i.imgur.com/BAEgGDL.png

#857 2012-12-10 23:47:15

pokeywokey
Scratcher

Me and my sister have gotten WAY too addicted with minecraft lately so my dad put on a filter so we cant access any URL with minecraft in it except for on weekends. I can still go on secure pages or if i type "mine craft". None of my servers work(not even my favorite, ItsJerryAndHarry). My sister told me that Cupcakecraft still works for some strange reason and I feel left out. All ive got is single player. I know i was banned like 4 months ago for something my brother did with a tnt house, but could you look into it a bit? I dont even like creative! If you have a survival map, could you please let me use it? You guys could troll me as much as i want...  sad  Btw, you should let Jamie back on because I met him on ItsJerryAndHarry and he was really nice. He even stood up for me when a mod banned me for beating him in spleef! The owners found out and unbanned me and banned that mod. But Jamie actually stood up for me, more than my dumb sister who cares about her internet friends more than her own family! She literally gives away diamonds but gives nothing to her own brother! Offtopic i guess... First your talking about cats, then about vending machines falling off of cliffs...  tongue

Edit: btw this was typed on my ipod so sorry bout my grammar and typos
Plus its 10 minutes to midnight where i live and im under my bedsheets

Last edited by pokeywokey (2012-12-10 23:49:38)

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/002/f/f/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster_by_Deviant_Care.jpg

#858 2012-12-11 03:17:08

Cassiedragon
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

Me and my sister have gotten WAY too addicted with minecraft lately so my dad put on a filter so we cant access any URL with minecraft in it except for on weekends. I can still go on secure pages or if i type "mine craft". None of my servers work(not even my favorite, ItsJerryAndHarry). My sister told me that Cupcakecraft still works for some strange reason and I feel left out. All ive got is single player. I know i was banned like 4 months ago for something my brother did with a tnt house, but could you look into it a bit? I dont even like creative! If you have a survival map, could you please let me use it? You guys could troll me as much as i want...  sad  Btw, you should let Jamie back on because I met him on ItsJerryAndHarry and he was really nice. He even stood up for me when a mod banned me for beating him in spleef! The owners found out and unbanned me and banned that mod. But Jamie actually stood up for me, more than my dumb sister who cares about her internet friends more than her own family! She literally gives away diamonds but gives nothing to her own brother! Offtopic i guess... First your talking about cats, then about vending machines falling off of cliffs...  tongue

Well, okay. Jamie is indeed innocent to me, but I just don't know - he seems to be one of the only people who could've griefed.

I'll unban you. You don't seem like a griefer to me.

Hiding under your bedsheets using your iPod at midnight? Haha... I totally know that feeling... |D

Yes there's a survival map, it's called boxen.

#859 2012-12-11 10:09:45

GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

The other thing you can do is ping all of your minecraft servers, and use their literal IP addresses instead of their domains.  No one should be able to filter that unless the individually filter each one of your servers.

#860 2012-12-11 18:12:44

pokeywokey
Scratcher

Cassiedragon wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Well, okay. Jamie is indeed innocent to me, but I just don't know - he seems to be one of the only people who could've griefed.

I'll unban you. You don't seem like a griefer to me.

Hiding under your bedsheets using your iPod at midnight? Haha... I totally know that feeling... |D

Yes there's a survival map, it's called boxen.

I dont seem to be unbanned. It doesn't matter because I have a lot of homework, anyways. My sister says theres been a grief at spawn, and I don't wnna be unbaned until that gets fixed.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/002/f/f/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster_by_Deviant_Care.jpg

#861 2012-12-11 18:13:52

pokeywokey
Scratcher

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

The other thing you can do is ping all of your minecraft servers, and use their literal IP addresses instead of their domains.  No one should be able to filter that unless the individually filter each one of your servers.

Yeah, I can ping urls, I'll try that with servers.

#862 2012-12-11 20:33:43

RainbowJellybean
Scratcher

Ok so.. I have A LOT and you have to get on. I got a message from aka_man. I haven't deleted it yet. I'll tell exactly what it says: "Join the rebellion or I WILL BAN YOU. We are griefing the server." I haven't joined and WILL NOT NO MATTER WHAT! I deoped aka_man/banned him too. I did /seen aka_man. He was on about 25 mins from when I posted this. I did some other users. MrMokey1 was on about 23 mins ago which was about when aka_man was on. The griefing is SERIOUS and you MUST get on. There is lava everywhere and some innapropriate content not to be said on scratch. I promise I have nothing to do with it. I can't believe aka_man would do it? Check it out and other people's mail. See if they got a message like that. I told XChilly. He says he wants to come back when the griefing dies down.

#863 2012-12-11 20:44:08

Bklecka
Scratcher

RainbowJellybean wrote:

Ok so.. I have A LOT and you have to get on. I got a message from aka_man. I haven't deleted it yet. I'll tell exactly what it says: "Join the rebellion or I WILL BAN YOU. We are griefing the server." I haven't joined and WILL NOT NO MATTER WHAT! I deoped aka_man/banned him too. I did /seen aka_man. He was on about 25 mins from when I posted this. I did some other users. MrMokey1 was on about 23 mins ago which was about when aka_man was on. The griefing is SERIOUS and you MUST get on. There is lava everywhere and some innapropriate content not to be said on scratch. I promise I have nothing to do with it. I can't believe aka_man would do it? Check it out and other people's mail. See if they got a message like that. I told XChilly. He says he wants to come back when the griefing dies down.

Good thing this isn't McMagic.
You'd be muted right now for saying an Op Griefed.

http://i48.tinypic.com/106ijc9.jpg

#864 2012-12-11 20:56:25

gabric
Scratcher

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO MADE THE OTHER SPAWN (not the current one, the small lapis one) PLEASEEEEEE TELL ME!

http://mag.racked.eu/cimage/i57.1/Found+a+good+server%21/Welcome+to+CupCake+Craft%21/mca.png

#865 2012-12-11 20:59:01

pokeywokey
Scratcher

Bklecka wrote:

RainbowJellybean wrote:

Yes, but RainbowJellyBean IS an OP.

Edit: Once she saw notch griefing on this dumb server called galaxycraft, and she got banned when she reported it. Guess just a troll op.

Last edited by pokeywokey (2012-12-11 21:05:49)

#866 2012-12-11 21:03:15

gabric
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

Bklecka wrote:

RainbowJellybean wrote:

POCKEY, DO YOU KNOW WHO BUILD THE OTHER SPAWN (look in my previous post) ?! IT'S WAY MORE IMPORTANT THE. GREIFING... Well. Not really, I'll take a look at the GREIFING, but pleassseeee tell me if you know

http://mag.racked.eu/cimage/i57.1/Found+a+good+server%21/Welcome+to+CupCake+Craft%21/mca.png

#867 2012-12-11 21:04:32

pokeywokey
Scratcher

gabric wrote:

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO MADE THE OTHER SPAWN (not the current one, the small lapis one) PLEASEEEEEE TELL ME!

Rainbow told me you were an co owner or a turd cow or whatever high ranking member. Is there anything you could do about the griefing? I dont wanna get on until the whole thing is sorted out because i dont wanna be involved with any other griefing scenario.

#868 2012-12-11 21:07:45

gabric
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

gabric wrote:

Rainbow told me you were an co owner or a turd cow or whatever high ranking member. Is there anything you could do about the griefing? I dont wanna get on until the whole thing is sorted out because i dont wanna be involved with any other griefing scenario.

TIRBCAO XD anyways, yes, there is... But pleaaaaase tell me of you know?

#869 2012-12-11 21:09:13

pokeywokey
Scratcher

gabric wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Bklecka wrote:

POKEYWOKEY, DO YOU KNOW WHO BUILD THE OTHER SPAWN (look in my previous post) ?! IT'S WAY MORE IMPORTANT THE. GREIFING... Well. Not really, I'll take a look at the GREIFING, but pleassseeee tell me if you know

Idk? I was banned over 3 months ago by jamiea350 right before that other big grief. I get all my information from watching my sister play. Cassie said shed unban me but i'm not going on until the grief is gone. Do /seen XChilly for proof.

#870 2012-12-11 21:12:14

pokeywokey
Scratcher

gabric wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

gabric wrote:

I dont see how a duplicate small spawn is more important than a rebellion, but couldnt you just see who placed which block with your powers?

#871 2012-12-11 21:12:56

gabric
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

gabric wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

I dont see how a duplicate small spawn is more important than a rebellion, but couldnt you just see who placed which block with your powers?

Yes I can, but I'm not on teh computer right now. And lo story, but it is.

#872 2012-12-11 21:17:39

pokeywokey
Scratcher

gabric wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

gabric wrote:

Me neither. Im on an ipod that has almost no battery left. Try to get on asap to assist rainbowshim. She already spoke with nomolos.

#873 2012-12-11 21:21:38

gabric
Scratcher

pokeywokey wrote:

gabric wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Me neither. Im on an ipod that has almost no battery left. Try to get on asap to assist rainbowshim. She already spoke with nomolos.

Okay..
:c I neeeeeed to knowwwww D:

#874 2012-12-11 21:22:04

GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher

Woah... rebellion?  Why?

#875 2012-12-11 21:27:01

gabric
Scratcher

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

Woah... rebellion?  Why?

GENO DO YOU KNOW BY ANY CHANCE? (See my previous post)
And because they(the rebellion people) are stupid and uhhhh (insert some non scratch appropriate things here)

Board footer