This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#9926 2012-12-04 04:45:30

sparks
Community Moderator

Re: Minecraft Official Topic

Doesn't meowmeow55 have the "total concatenation" minecraft server?

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/7563/scratchbetabanner.png

#9927 2012-12-04 05:15:06

jji7skyline
Scratcher

Not anymore, I don't think.

I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello!  big_smile

#9928 2012-12-04 09:09:48

sparks
Community Moderator

MrFlash67 wrote:

Really next LP, (purple)Spark(z)s! How long till Ep 10?

It's out now! Ender Dragon fitin' time!

#9929 2012-12-04 10:11:49

christian2000
Scratcher

Bklecka wrote:

christian2000 wrote:

If nobody knows, mcctf.com is an awesome server!

That server is terrible.
WAYYYYYY too much DLC.
They took all the cool stuff and give it to the people who think wasting money on completely unnecessary things is a good idea. MCPVP is REALLY greedy.

eh, i just like getting free diamond stuff  tongue

blerp......
http://obscureinternet.com/wp-content/uploads/Fail-at-Life-Funny-Cards.png

#9930 2012-12-04 15:00:07

MrFlash67
Scratcher

Really cool ep! Well done on getting the Egg!

Who would win, SOPA or PIPA?

#9931 2012-12-04 15:24:59

ImagineIt
Scratcher

sparks wrote:

MrFlash67 wrote:

HOW? I can't get to the enderdragon that quickly!

EDIT: AT ALL.

Last edited by ImagineIt (2012-12-04 15:25:16)

#9932 2012-12-04 15:25:47

DigiTechs
Scratcher

ImagineIt wrote:

sparks wrote:

MrFlash67 wrote:

Lol. Magick!

I'm back.
Maybe.

#9933 2012-12-04 15:51:35

Bklecka
Scratcher

christian2000 wrote:

Bklecka wrote:

christian2000 wrote:

If nobody knows, mcctf.com is an awesome server!

That server is terrible.
WAYYYYYY too much DLC.
They took all the cool stuff and give it to the people who think wasting money on completely unnecessary things is a good idea. MCPVP is REALLY greedy.

And i like getting arrowed to death by a dispenser on a pole

http://i48.tinypic.com/106ijc9.jpg

#9934 2012-12-04 16:16:50

sparks
Community Moderator

ImagineIt wrote:

sparks wrote:

MrFlash67 wrote:

Hehe, lots of preperation time! As long as you keep shooting when he gets near, the dragon barely touches you! Having an infinity bow helps  big_smile  The longest bit is killing enough endermen to get to and activate the ender portal.

#9935 2012-12-04 20:04:45

Cozyhut3
Scratcher

So in the opinion of YOU, my fellow Scratchers, is it better to craft the golem or the anv- oh shoot, that's the problem with this mod. It had anvils before Vanilla, so the 1.4.5 anvils do nothing but fall. They're even called dead weights.

I'm so annoyed right now. Maybe I'll go cavediving and bring a golem with me.  tongue

#9936 2012-12-05 00:23:46

berberberber
Scratcher

Cozyhut3 wrote:

So in the opinion of YOU, my fellow Scratchers, is it better to craft the golem or the anv- oh shoot, that's the problem with this mod. It had anvils before Vanilla, so the 1.4.5 anvils do nothing but fall. They're even called dead weights.

I'm so annoyed right now. Maybe I'll go cavediving and bring a golem with me.  tongue

What?

Anyway, have you ever thought about the ridiculous amount of stuff Steve can carry?  Each block is 3 cubic meters large.  And he can carry 64+ of them.  Also, I don't get how he can eat 4 steaks at once.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2iaa73k.png

#9937 2012-12-05 00:32:35

zubblewu
Scratcher

berberberber wrote:

Cozyhut3 wrote:

What?

Anyway, have you ever thought about the ridiculous amount of stuff Steve can carry?  Each block is 3 cubic meters large.  And he can carry 64+ of them.  Also, I don't get how he can eat 4 steaks at once.

Isn't it 1 cubic meter?

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#9938 2012-12-05 00:41:58

TorbyFork234
Scratcher

berberberber wrote:

Cozyhut3 wrote:

What?

Have you ever wondered how killing one cow only gets you 2 steaks? How wasteful is steve?
Have you ever wondered how with just any old book, a diamond, and cooled lava, he can make something that can make his sword get 10 diamonds out of 1 diamond block?
Have you ever wondered why there's a very easy way to travel to another dimension?
Have you ever wondered why the Nether (in the game, the biome is called Hell) is even there if Steve is supposed to be the only person, in which he already knows that he's going there?
Have you ever wondered why people expect video games to be just like reality so they make questions in the "Have you ever wondered" format?

#9939 2012-12-05 01:12:40

Gravitation
New Scratcher

TorbyFork234 wrote:

berberberber wrote:

Cozyhut3 wrote:

What?

Have you ever wondered how killing one cow only gets you 2 steaks? How wasteful is steve?
Have you ever wondered how with just any old book, a diamond, and cooled lava, he can make something that can make his sword get 10 diamonds out of 1 diamond block?
Have you ever wondered why there's a very easy way to travel to another dimension?
Have you ever wondered why the Nether (in the game, the biome is called Hell) is even there if Steve is supposed to be the only person, in which he already knows that he's going there?
Have you ever wondered why people expect video games to be just like reality so they make questions in the "Have you ever wondered" format?

lol

I've set up a Bukkit, jCommands, and jWarp server locally for me and my sister to play on.  big_smile

#9940 2012-12-05 06:28:50

sparks
Community Moderator

TorbyFork234 wrote:

Have you ever wondered how killing one cow only gets us half of the meat and leather? How wasteful are we?

Have you ever wondered how, with some cooled rock, gold and metal ore, we can send phone calls over collosal distances?

Have you ever wondered why there/isn't/ an easy way to travel to another dimension?

No comment on our religiously controversial Hell.

Have you ever wondered why people question video games more than real life?

tongue

#9941 2012-12-05 18:26:59

christian2000
Scratcher

Bklecka wrote:

christian2000 wrote:

Bklecka wrote:

That server is terrible.
WAYYYYYY too much DLC.

And i like getting arrowed to death by a dispenser on a pole

Mee too!  big_smile

blerp......
http://obscureinternet.com/wp-content/uploads/Fail-at-Life-Funny-Cards.png

#9942 2012-12-05 19:13:12

TorbyFork234
Scratcher

sparks wrote:

TorbyFork234 wrote:

Have you ever wondered how killing one cow only gets us half of the meat and leather? How wasteful are we?

Have you ever wondered how, with some cooled rock, gold and metal ore, we can send phone calls over collosal distances?

Have you ever wondered why there/isn't/ an easy way to travel to another dimension?

No comment on our religiously controversial Hell.

Have you ever wondered why people question video games more than real life?

tongue

Have you ever wondered about Mad Cow disease? Or about meat not turning out well, or the farmer being hungry? People are WAY to greedy to just lose the cow, there has to be reasons.

Have you ever wondered why we as a people are getting stupider because of how many Phones and technology we are able to take advantage of in a non learning way?

Have you ever wondered about the fact of the possibility that there is no other dimension? That we're stuck here?

Have you ever wondered how many questions scientists make everyday? Part of their job is asking questions (first step of scientific method). We question reality.

And I just realized I made a mistake.
It's not "Have you ever wondered", it's "Have you ever thought"

berberberber wrote:

Anyway, have you ever thought

[/offtopic]

I have recently made a compact binary counter, and a cobble generator cube (with it being very easy to make it into stone generator). Thank you youtube redstoners and free time!

#9943 2012-12-05 19:21:20

maxskywalker
Scratcher

TorbyFork234 wrote:

I have recently made a compact binary counter, and a cobble generator cube (with it being very easy to make it into stone generator). Thank you youtube redstoners and free time!

Why would you want a cobble generator over a stone generator?

#9944 2012-12-06 04:22:42

sparks
Community Moderator

I prefer stone generators over cobble because stone takes a teeny bit less time to break with a pick.

#9945 2012-12-06 07:25:50

ImagineIt
Scratcher

TorbyFork234 wrote:

Have you ever wondered how many questions scientists make everyday? Part of their job is asking questions (first step of scientific method). We question reality.

Since when was minecraft reality? And unless you're an internet/technology scientist, I don't think you would question minecraft. XD

#9946 2012-12-06 07:48:25

zubblewu
Scratcher

ImagineIt wrote:

Since when was minecraft reality?

Since always silly

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#9947 2012-12-06 07:56:50

ImagineIt
Scratcher

zubblewu wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Since when was minecraft reality?

Since always silly

Wait... Nevermind: Minecraft Reality

#9948 2012-12-06 08:54:11

ImagineIt
Scratcher

berberberber wrote:

He keeps them in his stomach. You can see him spit them out.

#9949 2012-12-06 14:10:00

Necromaster
Scratcher

ImagineIt wrote:

berberberber wrote:

That's disgusting. I always assumed he kept them in another dimension and summoned them when he needed.

#9950 2012-12-06 14:15:04

ImagineIt
Scratcher

Necromaster wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

berberberber wrote:

That's disgusting. I always assumed he kept them in another dimension and summoned them when he needed.

XD. Well now you know the disgusting truth. Blech.

Board footer