This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1251 2012-10-28 13:15:21

alldaykade28471
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

cheetah12 wrote:

The Haunted House

The day after my Birthday is Halloween. The Halloween after my 9th Birthday was awesome! Well, was awesome. Exactly 2 months before my 9th birthday, we moved.
On Halloween, I went out trick or treating, and I figured out that this neighborhood gave out tons of candy! So I was kind of happy that we moved even though our old house was way better. Then I went home, Some of my friends were supposed to be there in about 5 minutes. My parents were supposed to be home, but they weren't. I was wondering what was going on, and then I heard a scream. At that point... I was getting scared. And then, the doorbell rang, and I thought it was my friends. But when I went to open the door, no one was there. I thought it was just some ding dong ditchers, and then the phone rang. I answered it and no one was there. It was really dark, so I could barely see. And then, I heard an evil laugh. Muahahahahaha! So I tried to run out the door, but it was locked. I then was getting really scared. DUN DUN DUN! And then I saw a light switch, I flipped it and a light turned on. That's when I figured out I was in the wrong house. I looked around the house for another way out, and I saw a slide door! I quickly tried to open it, but it was locked. And then I saw an unlocked openable window with no screen.

~~~Not done~~~

It's kind of like my story.  hmm

#1252 2012-10-28 14:10:45

LanceOhYeah
Scratcher

alldaykade28471 wrote:

cheetah12 wrote:

The Haunted House

The day after my Birthday is Halloween. The Halloween after my 9th Birthday was awesome! Well, was awesome. Exactly 2 months before my 9th birthday, we moved.
On Halloween, I went out trick or treating, and I figured out that this neighborhood gave out tons of candy! So I was kind of happy that we moved even though our old house was way better. Then I went home, Some of my friends were supposed to be there in about 5 minutes. My parents were supposed to be home, but they weren't. I was wondering what was going on, and then I heard a scream. At that point... I was getting scared. And then, the doorbell rang, and I thought it was my friends. But when I went to open the door, no one was there. I thought it was just some ding dong ditchers, and then the phone rang. I answered it and no one was there. It was really dark, so I could barely see. And then, I heard an evil laugh. Muahahahahaha! So I tried to run out the door, but it was locked. I then was getting really scared. DUN DUN DUN! And then I saw a light switch, I flipped it and a light turned on. That's when I figured out I was in the wrong house. I looked around the house for another way out, and I saw a slide door! I quickly tried to open it, but it was locked. And then I saw an unlocked openable window with no screen.

~~~Not done~~~

Not really...

#1253 2012-10-28 14:15:29

alldaykade28471
Scratcher

LanceOhYeah wrote:

alldaykade28471 wrote:

cheetah12 wrote:

The Haunted House

~~~Not done~~~

Not really...

It has parts like mine. He's my brother, so...

1. I heard a scream.

2. I tried to blah blah blah but the door was locked.

3. The phone rang.

4. Same house, parents aren't home.

Very similar...

Last edited by alldaykade28471 (2012-10-28 14:15:48)

#1254 2012-10-28 14:20:01

LanceOhYeah
Scratcher

alldaykade28471 wrote:

LanceOhYeah wrote:

alldaykade28471 wrote:

Not really...

It has part like mine. He's my brother, so...

1. I heard a scream.

3. The phone rang.

Very similar...

A lot of stories are similar.  hmm

#1255 2012-10-28 14:22:42

alldaykade28471
Scratcher

LanceOhYeah wrote:

alldaykade28471 wrote:

LanceOhYeah wrote:

Not really...

It has part like mine. He's my brother, so...

1. I heard a scream.

3. The phone rang.

Very similar...

A lot of stories are similar.  hmm

I know, and I am just saying that his is similar to mine.

#1256 2012-10-28 15:52:11

NeilWest
Scratcher

Felix CONTINUED

I once had a hamster called Felix, and he was a dwarf hamster. I called him Felix we were learning about helix shapes on the day I got him. It was when I was 7 or so, by the way, we never drew a helix (that's much later on) - but we learned about some 3D shapes. So, four years later, my hamster died. My dad said (to comfort me), that Felix had always had a heart problem, and that someday, it would kill him.

His prophecy had been fulfilled. Thanks Dad. So anyway, during the weekend, I had a little funeral, where I buried him. I was going to a get another hamster sometime soon - but that was one big mistake. We went to the pet shop and looked at the hamsters (we decided to have another hamster so we didn't waste Helix's supplies) available.

There was a quite black one, a white one with brown splodges and an adorable rabbit, which Mum said no to. I went for a large, fuzzy white hamster, who I subsequently named George. I brought him home, and introduced him to his home, which he enjoyed - as I could tell. He fell asleep soon afterwards, because hamsters are nocturnal.

Things were going well, until the morning, where I found George dead, in a pool of his own blood. I held George's cold, limp body as I cried heavily. Scratches. I didn't know what to say. Felix was dead, I felt his cold body. I buried George next to Felix, I decided that a cat must have got in and tried to kill George. I didn't always like that cat anyway.

I asked my dad where he kept his rifle, he said in the garage. I went and loaded it, then snuck into the neighbor's garden. Typical, the cat was let out, calmly strolling around. I aimed, then before firing, I suddenly realized something - what the heck am I doing? Shooting a cat? That isn't me.

Then a sharp pain fell in my head, constantly hearing the foul words, "Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!" echoing in my head. But it got stranger, the words faded to, "Give me love, give me love!" like in my favourite song. My head was aching more, and I felt as if the garden wasn't existent... but a dream...

I woke up in smoke, a car with a flashing headlight and blood next to me. There was blood dripping out of my nose and I couldn't feel my arm. My dad was next to me, still unconscious, a cage tipped aside in front of me. I shuffled forward to see what was inside, it was Felix, in a pool of his own blood. He was cold, and limb. Scratches.

Hope I improved it, samid!

#1257 2012-10-28 15:57:02

LanceOhYeah
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

Felix CONTINUED

text wall tl;dr  tongue

Wow, really cool. I liked the non-original intro but you switched to the 'holy snapple this is freaking epic' near the middle of the story.

#1258 2012-10-28 19:33:52

cheetah12
Scratcher

My story is finished!  smile

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g416/Agentpieface/cheetah.png

#1259 2012-10-30 13:24:08

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

I am quite tempted to do a Slenderman story...

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#1260 2012-10-30 13:43:47

samid11
Scratcher

*le desperate to write a new pasta but is clean out of ideas*

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1261 2012-10-30 18:16:22

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

HOLD UP HOLD UP.
Okay, I just figured out something.
Anything I write is horrible, but my ideas are half decent.
Anyone here wanna collab?

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#1262 2012-10-30 18:24:14

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

HOLD UP HOLD UP.
Okay, I just figured out something.
Anything I write is horrible, but my ideas are half decent.
Anyone here wanna collab?

I have the same problem.  lol

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#1263 2012-10-30 21:51:17

soupoftomato
Scratcher

Give me an idea

I can probably write SOMETHING based on it that's halfway decent

if your ideas are in fact "good"

(Conditions:)
No basing on an existing media (no EVIL TV show/book/movie/game character)
No basing on existing legends or creepypasta (Sleepy Hollow, slenderman, etc)

Last edited by soupoftomato (2012-10-30 21:52:35)

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#1264 2012-10-30 21:56:39

soupoftomato
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

Felix CONTINUED

I once had a hamster called Felix, and he was a dwarf hamster. I called him Felix we were learning about helix shapes on the day I got him. It was when I was 7 or so, by the way, we never drew a helix (that's much later on) - but we learned about some 3D shapes. So, four years later, my hamster died. My dad said (to comfort me), that Felix had always had a heart problem, and that someday, it would kill him.

His prophecy had been fulfilled. Thanks Dad. So anyway, during the weekend, I had a little funeral, where I buried him. I was going to a get another hamster sometime soon - but that was one big mistake. We went to the pet shop and looked at the hamsters (we decided to have another hamster so we didn't waste Helix's supplies) available.

There was a quite black one, a white one with brown splodges and an adorable rabbit, which Mum said no to. I went for a large, fuzzy white hamster, who I subsequently named George. I brought him home, and introduced him to his home, which he enjoyed - as I could tell. He fell asleep soon afterwards, because hamsters are nocturnal.

Things were going well, until the morning, where I found George dead, in a pool of his own blood. I held George's cold, limp body as I cried heavily. Scratches. I didn't know what to say. Felix was dead, I felt his cold body. I buried George next to Felix, I decided that a cat must have got in and tried to kill George. I didn't always like that cat anyway.

I asked my dad where he kept his rifle, he said in the garage. I went and loaded it, then snuck into the neighbor's garden. Typical, the cat was let out, calmly strolling around. I aimed, then before firing, I suddenly realized something - what the heck am I doing? Shooting a cat? That isn't me.

Then a sharp pain fell in my head, constantly hearing the foul words, "Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!" echoing in my head. But it got stranger, the words faded to, "Give me love, give me love!" like in my favourite song. My head was aching more, and I felt as if the garden wasn't existent... but a dream...

I woke up in smoke, a car with a flashing headlight and blood next to me. There was blood dripping out of my nose and I couldn't feel my arm. My dad was next to me, still unconscious, a cage tipped aside in front of me. I shuffled forward to see what was inside, it was Felix, in a pool of his own blood. He was cold, and limb. Scratches.

4 years?
ain't no hamster got time for that, specifically one with a heart problem

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#1265 2012-10-30 22:05:56

777w
Scratcher

soupoftomato wrote:

Give me an idea

a normal man ends up in a condition through like experimentation or whatever wherein he is perceived as a threat and feared greatly despite being completely harmless
the story is told from the man's point of view and hes been reported to the authorities so he has to keep running away and hiding himself from everybody ever to try and save his own life
he also doesnt know why any of this is happening and throwing in some mirrors would be great

#1266 2012-10-30 22:27:39

soupoftomato
Scratcher

777w wrote:

soupoftomato wrote:

Give me an idea

a normal man ends up in a condition through like experimentation or whatever wherein he is perceived as a threat and feared greatly despite being completely harmless
the story is told from the man's point of view and hes been reported to the authorities so he has to keep running away and hiding himself from everybody ever to try and save his own life
he also doesnt know why any of this is happening and throwing in some mirrors would be great

Have to sleep soon but, uh, first paragraph?:

My eyes open slowly and I blink a couple times as I regain consciousness. I don't know what I'm doing here. I still remember what happened yesterday, I know my name still. It's not amnesia but somehow I've woken up in a place entirely alien to me. Had I been drinking? No, probably not. I never do, and I can still recall when I went to sleep last night. I come back into complete control of myself, and push my hands against the well-kept grass that I had been laying on to stand up.

#1267 2012-10-30 23:26:36

banana500
Scratcher

I sort of want to write a horror story, but unfortunately I am absolutely awful at horror, since science fiction is my specialty. I'll try, though. I'll only try.

Expect it on Halloween night, since I won't be trick or treating, for a couple of reasons: I'm too old for it, and I don't like candy.

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1268 2012-10-31 00:49:33

alldaykade28471
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

I sort of want to write a horror story, but unfortunately I am absolutely awful at horror, since science fiction is my specialty. I'll try, though. I'll only try.

Expect it on Halloween night, since I won't be trick or treating, for a couple of reasons: I'm too old for it, and I don't like candy.

You don't like candy?!?!?

#1269 2012-10-31 06:50:49

Animeboy975
Scratcher

alldaykade28471 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#1270 2012-10-31 09:39:07

Sn0wman8
New Scratcher

The Timer
It was normal. RIIIIIIING! RIIIIING! Stitch hung his head in annoyance and frustration. Eggs was playing around with his eggtimer. Again. Now, this may seem abnormal to you; why was an eggtimer important at all? The two mentioned are part of a 15-member gang known as The Felt. Most of them have some passage through time, their own personal wormholes.

Eggs, who was the twelfth, traveled time via eggtimer. Except for he made clones of himself when he did so. This angered Stitch and basically everyone else in the Felt Mansion except for Biscuits, who was Eggs' best friend, and usually Eggs would end up creating clones of him too.

Stitch would always be the one to put a temporary end to it - but again, it was only temporary. It kept happening. This time he planned to put a permanent end to it; destroy the eggtimer and possibly get rid of Eggs. Then he thought about how close Eggs and Biscuits were - if one were to die, the other would probably die within 24 hours and that wouldn't exactly help his crew.

If only he could get his hands on Crowbar's crowbar. The seventh never parted with that red tool, just like he was Gordon Freeman. If Crowbar wasn't with that rusty metal companion, something was definitely wrong. It would have to go at night. Crowbar would be asleep as well as Eggs and Biscuits.

Except one flaw: his friend would have the blame put on him.
{a wip}

#1271 2012-10-31 09:58:04

banana500
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

alldaykade28471 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Yeah. I like M&Ms, but that's it.

Seriously, I don't see what the problem is with not liking candy.

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1272 2012-10-31 10:35:41

alldaykade28471
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

alldaykade28471 wrote:

It's food from heaven!

#1273 2012-10-31 10:39:05

777w
Scratcher

alldaykade28471 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

It's food from heaven!

its also not user-made scary stories so please get back on topic

#1274 2012-10-31 10:55:43

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

777w wrote:

its also not user-made scary stories so please get back on topic

+1

I'll take my "Should I write a slenderman story" as a yes.
First sentance:

The saltwater scent clung to the air. Juliet wrapped her arms around herself. She was going to the mainland at a summer camp!

Last edited by hungergamesfanatic (2012-10-31 11:03:11)

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#1275 2012-10-31 13:21:40

NeilWest
Scratcher

soupoftomato wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

Felix CONTINUED

4 years?
ain't no hamster got time for that, specifically one with a heart problem

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HAMSTERS.

Oh, um - it was a crossbreed then.  tongue

Board footer