This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1226 2012-10-24 08:09:32

PikachuXionLover
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

pls pls pls pls pls pls pls make a harry potter creepypasta (Sorry about my grammar, it`s usually better than that.)

http://www.minecraftanonymous.com/assets/banners/banner_45.png

#1227 2012-10-24 17:17:09

banana500
Scratcher

PikachuXionLover wrote:

pls pls pls pls pls pls pls make a harry potter creepypasta (Sorry about my grammar, it`s usually better than that.)

Whoa whoa...WHOA.

Harry Potter creepypasta? Sounds like the worst idea ever.  tongue

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1228 2012-10-24 18:19:50

DigiTechs
Scratcher

Harry potter got killed by Voldemort. The end.

C:

No that's just too troll-y... ERROR!

I'm back.
Maybe.

#1229 2012-10-25 05:19:55

PikachuXionLover
Scratcher

Thanks, troll pasta is ok anyway. (Just don`t do it too much)

#1230 2012-10-25 05:58:28

PikachuXionLover
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

PikachuXionLover wrote:

Whoa whoa...WHOA.

Harry Potter creepypasta? Sounds like the worst idea ever.  tongue

Well, now that I think about it, it`s a little hard.

#1231 2012-10-25 17:12:47

dvd4
Scratcher

PikachuXionLover wrote:

One day a dude walking in the forest was harry potter.

And he was eaten by slenderman.

The end

I made a mod  big_smile  It's called blook!
http://i49.tinypic.com/16ia63p.png

#1232 2012-10-25 20:25:02

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

PikachuXionLover wrote:

hey! you're making a joke!

It's "its" for that sentence, not it's.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#1233 2012-10-26 01:45:10

PikachuXionLover
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

PikachuXionLover wrote:

Sorry. Thanks for pointing that out.

#1234 2012-10-27 10:00:42

Animeboy975
Scratcher

I'm posting one soon.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#1235 2012-10-27 10:37:30

NeilWest
Scratcher

Felix

I once had a hamster called Felix, and he was a dwarf hamster. I called him Felix we were learning about helix shapes on the day I got him. It was when I was 7 or so, by the way, we never drew a helix (that's much later on) - but we learned about some 3D shapes. So, four years later, my hamster died. My dad said (to comfort me), that Felix had always had a heart problem, and that someday, it would kill him.

His prophecy had been fulfilled. Thanks Dad. So anyway, during the weekend, I had a little funeral, where I buried him. I was going to a get another hamster sometime soon - but that was one big mistake. We went to the pet shop and looked at the hamsters (we decided to have another hamster so we didn't waste Helix's supplies) available.

There was a quite black one, a white one with brown splodges and an adorable rabbit, which Mum said no to. I went for a large, fuzzy white hamster, who I subsequently named George. I brought him home, and introduced him to his home, which he enjoyed - as I could tell. He fell asleep soon afterwards, because hamsters are nocturnal.

Things were going well, until the morning, where I found George dead, in a pool of his own blood. I held George's cold, limp body as I cried heavily. Bite marks.

#1236 2012-10-27 10:45:09

PonyvilleSlugger
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

PikachuXionLover wrote:

It's=it is

it's usually better than that=it is usually better than that.

♫ 8% of teens pretend to be morally superior due to the music they listen to. If you are one of the 92% of teens who don't, copy and paste this into your signature. ♫♪
http://i46.tinypic.com/waj11e.gif

#1237 2012-10-27 11:36:19

banana500
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

Felix

I once had a hamster called Felix, and he was a dwarf hamster. I called him Felix we were learning about helix shapes on the day I got him. It was when I was 7 or so, by the way, we never drew a helix (that's much later on) - but we learned about some 3D shapes. So, four years later, my hamster died. My dad said (to comfort me), that Felix had always had a heart problem, and that someday, it would kill him.

His prophecy had been fulfilled. Thanks Dad. So anyway, during the weekend, I had a little funeral, where I buried him. I was going to a get another hamster sometime soon - but that was one big mistake. We went to the pet shop and looked at the hamsters (we decided to have another hamster so we didn't waste Helix's supplies) available.

There was a quite black one, a white one with brown splodges and an adorable rabbit, which Mum said no to. I went for a large, fuzzy white hamster, who I subsequently named George. I brought him home, and introduced him to his home, which he enjoyed - as I could tell. He fell asleep soon afterwards, because hamsters are nocturnal.

Things were going well, until the morning, where I found George dead, in a pool of his own blood. I held George's cold, limp body as I cried heavily. Bite marks.

That...wasn't very good. It's cliched. The plot of "Oh I had a pet who died and then I got a new one and the ghost of my old pet got jealous and blah blah blah" has been done to death.

It was well-written, though, I'll give you that.

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1238 2012-10-27 11:55:54

alldaykade28471
Scratcher

The Babysitter

Back when I was about 12, I hated everything about Halloween. I hated scary costrumes (even though they never scared me), I hated candy, and I hated carving pumpkins. For me, Halloween was just another miserable day.

When my mom and dad were going to an Adult halloween party, I had to stay home by myself. Of course, my mom and dad got me a babysitter. I hate babysitters. They both said that when I turn 13 I can have no more babysitters EVER again.

When the babysitter showed up, my mom greeted her. I didn't. I simply rolled my eyes at her. She had long, dark hair and green, creepy eyes. Well, I would tell you more, but that's all I could see. She was in a Joker costrume. It wasn't even scary, to me. Just looked like a clown costrume, but different colors. Boring! Since my mom and dad are going to be gone on Halloween night, they said I couldn't go trick or treating. I didn't care. I never go, anyways.

Once my mom and dad left, the babysitter disappeared. I thought she might have gone back home. I cheerfully cheered. I just went in my basement to play video games. Immediatly, I heard a scream. Probably just someone trying to scare someone I thought. In my basement, it's dark. Tremondously dark. "Thank god I am not afraid of the dark or I would be freaked out right now." I whispered to myself.

I then heard knocking. Being the person I am, I didn't answer it. Minutes after, I heard it again. I got extremly annoyed, so I bolted up the stairs, and opened the door. It was just stupid old trick or treaters. I screamed at them, and they scampled away. Hah! Babies. I thought to myself. I shut the door, and went back downstairs. The doorbell rang again. I tried to go upstairs, but it was locked. Now my only way out was the downstairs door.

I do have to admit, I was getting a little scared at this point. When I opened the downstairs door, I heard loud footsteps upstairs. I also heard the phone ring. Only for two seconds, though. Then I heard a loud smack. I assumed it was my babysitter answering the phone, then hanging up. I walked out of the door, and it shut behind me. I then walked slowly through the tall, moist grass. I ogled a shadow. When I turned around the corner, I saw my babysitter! I was in relief! I hustled to her, and pulled off her mask to give her a hug. The moment I pulled off her mask, I said, "Wait. You're not my babysitter..."

It's not very good, but it would help if you gave me any suggestions on what to add, etc.

Last edited by alldaykade28471 (2012-10-27 12:42:31)

#1239 2012-10-27 14:41:59

samid11
Scratcher

alldaykade28471 wrote:

The Babysitter

Back when I was about 12, I hated everything about Halloween. I hated scary costrumes (even though they never scared me), I hated candy, and I hated carving pumpkins. For me, Halloween was just another miserable day.

When my mom and dad were going to an Adult halloween party, I had to stay home by myself. Of course, my mom and dad got me a babysitter. I hate babysitters. They both said that when I turn 13 I can have no more babysitters EVER again.

When the babysitter showed up, my mom greeted her. I didn't. I simply rolled my eyes at her. She had long, dark hair and green, creepy eyes. Well, I would tell you more, but that's all I could see. She was in a Joker costrume. It wasn't even scary, to me. Just looked like a clown costrume, but different colors. Boring! Since my mom and dad are going to be gone on Halloween night, they said I couldn't go trick or treating. I didn't care. I never go, anyways.

Once my mom and dad left, the babysitter disappeared. I thought she might have gone back home. I cheerfully cheered. I just went in my basement to play video games. Immediatly, I heard a scream. Probably just someone trying to scare someone I thought. In my basement, it's dark. Tremondously dark. "Thank god I am not afraid of the dark or I would be freaked out right now." I whispered to myself.

I then heard knocking. Being the person I am, I didn't answer it. Minutes after, I heard it again. I got extremly annoyed, so I bolted up the stairs, and opened the door. It was just stupid old trick or treaters. I screamed at them, and they scampled away. Hah! Babies. I thought to myself. I shut the door, and went back downstairs. The doorbell rang again. I tried to go upstairs, but it was locked. Now my only way out was the downstairs door.

I do have to admit, I was getting a little scared at this point. When I opened the downstairs door, I heard loud footsteps upstairs. I also heard the phone ring. Only for two seconds, though. Then I heard a loud smack. I assumed it was my babysitter answering the phone, then hanging up. I walked out of the door, and it shut behind me. I then walked slowly through the tall, moist grass. I ogled a shadow. When I turned around the corner, I saw my babysitter! I was in relief! I hustled to her, and pulled off her mask to give her a hug. The moment I pulled off her mask, I said, "Wait. You're not my babysitter..."

It's not very good, but it would help if you gave me any suggestions on what to add, etc.

Why is the kid such a you-know-what? Halloween is awesome. I want to slap some sense into him.

Pardon my French, but I don't care if he dies.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1240 2012-10-27 14:45:35

alldaykade28471
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

alldaykade28471 wrote:

The Babysitter

Why is the kid such a you-know-what? Halloween is awesome. I want to slap some sense into him.

Pardon my French, but I don't care if he dies.

tongue

#1241 2012-10-27 14:55:36

soupoftomato
Scratcher

alldaykade28471 wrote:

The Babysitter

Bro your character has serious problems.
They seem to not only hate Halloween, but everything ever.

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#1242 2012-10-27 15:22:33

alldaykade28471
Scratcher

soupoftomato wrote:

alldaykade28471 wrote:

The Babysitter

He's negitive.  tongue

#1243 2012-10-27 16:14:24

LanceOhYeah
Scratcher

alldaykade28471 wrote:

soupoftomato wrote:

alldaykade28471 wrote:

wall of text

He's negitive.  tongue

Oh

I was brushing my teeth. The fog on my mirror from my shower was annoying; I couldn't see my face. I brushed it away, but then I noticed fingerprints. They weren't mine.

And they were coming from the other side of the mirror.

#1244 2012-10-28 01:29:08

alldaykade28471
Scratcher

LanceOhYeah wrote:

alldaykade28471 wrote:

soupoftomato wrote:

He's negitive.  tongue

Oh

I was brushing my teeth. The fog on my mirror from my shower was annoying; I couldn't see my face. I brushed it away, but then I noticed fingerprints. They weren't mine.

And they were coming from the other side of the mirror.

Kind of short.  tongue

#1245 2012-10-28 01:33:39

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

I'm writing a Jeff prequel pasta where his past self is kidnapped by his future self and that begins his decline into insanity.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33551365/psyko.png

#1246 2012-10-28 01:42:11

LanceOhYeah
Scratcher

wolvesstar97 wrote:

I'm writing a Jeff prequel pasta where his past self is kidnapped by his future self and that begins his decline into insanity.

Woah, Jeffception?

:o

Sounds good.

#1247 2012-10-28 07:11:00

samid11
Scratcher

wolvesstar97 wrote:

I'm sorry, but no.

Jeff has enough sequels.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1248 2012-10-28 09:46:59

alldaykade28471
Scratcher

wolvesstar97 wrote:

"Jeff" is used far too much.

#1249 2012-10-28 11:17:03

NeilWest
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

Felix

That...wasn't very good. It's cliched. The plot of "Oh I had a pet who died and then I got a new one and the ghost of my old pet got jealous and blah blah blah" has been done to death.

It was well-written, though, I'll give you that.

I seem to be good at writing stories creatively on over-used concepts.

#1250 2012-10-28 13:11:27

cheetah12
Scratcher

The Haunted House

The day after my Birthday is Halloween. Exactly 2 months before the Halloween after my 9th birthday, we moved. On Halloween, I went out trick or treating, and I figured out that this neighborhood gave out tons of candy! So I was kind of happy that we moved even though our old house was way better. Then I went home, Some of my friends were supposed to be there in about 5 minutes. My parents were supposed to be home, but they weren't. I was wondering what was going on, and then I heard a scream. At that point, I was getting scared. And then the doorbell rang, and I thought it was my friends. But when I went to open the door, no one was there. I thought it was just some ding dong ditchers, and then the phone rang. I answered it and no one was there. It was really dark, so I could barely see. And then I heard an evil laugh. Muahahahahaha! So I tried to run out the door, but it was locked. At that point, I was  really scared. And then I saw a light switch, I flipped it and a light turned on. That's when I figured out I was in the wrong house. I looked around the house for another way out, and I saw a slide door! I quickly tried to open it, but it was locked. And then I saw an unlocked window with no screen. So I slipped out the window and ran in a random direction (because I couldn't see anything) as fast as I could, and then I hit something and got knocked out. When I woke up, it was light out and I could see! But my head hurt really badly. I saw that I hit a tree, and then I noticed that this was my neighborhood! But I couldn't tell witch house was mine, beacuse they all looked the same. And then I saw something about a mile away, it seemed like it was getting closer, but I couldn't really tell. It was blue, with red eyes, a yellow nose and no mouth. In about 15 seconds, he seemed about a half mile away. I had no idea what it was, but it was really creepy. 10 seconds later, it seemed like it was a quarter mile away. I started to get scared so I started waving my bag of candy around randomly. something stopped it and I heard a voice, "Ow!" I figured out that it was just a kid in a costume right in front of me. "Sorry!" I said in embarrasment. And then 2 other people came out from behind him. then I figured out that he wasn't just a kid, he was an old teenager. And then he pulled out a knife and I don't rememberwhat happened next.

Last edited by cheetah12 (2012-10-28 19:30:56)

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g416/Agentpieface/cheetah.png

Board footer