This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1201 2012-10-11 22:36:01

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

I need someone to write a GOOD story here.

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#1202 2012-10-11 22:45:03

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

I need someone to write a GOOD story here.

ikr
try parasitic

Last edited by 777w (2012-10-11 22:49:02)

#1203 2012-10-11 23:00:40

gumigirl
Scratcher

I'm working on one I might post tonight or tomorrow...

Of all the things I've ever lost...I miss my mind the most...

#1204 2012-10-12 09:03:13

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

i have an idea

lets see if i get to it

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#1205 2012-10-12 17:32:35

Luigi3343
Scratcher

who sleeps at night anyways? (rocks in corner with several other scratchers who read this)

Last edited by Luigi3343 (2012-10-16 17:18:23)

#1206 2012-10-16 17:17:17

Luigi3343
Scratcher

sonicpikmin wrote:

I have recently been looking for lost shows on Nick.

Yep, that's right NICK. I have hated their shows for quite some time now. I hated it ever sence The new episodes of spongebob kept rolling in on 2011. Um okay, Maybe not 'Some time now.' So then I Went on my computer and searched 'Lost series on nickolodeon' I looked EVERYWHERE, But I coulden't find any. Just a bunch of old and stupid Roblox Ads.
My Cook made me fresh coffee with a hint of honey. Mmm, Delicous... I ran downstairs and then I sat at the table waiting for him to give me the drink. But the drink didn't smell right, i could smell that from here. He then gave me the drink.

I literaly GAGGED when i grasped the mug and looked inside. It looked all green goey and had black spots in it. When i threw the cup, The floor melted. "So you did want SOMETHING." My cook said with an evil smile. "Um.. Well you see.." I was interupted before i could finish with the cook's Demonic voice saying, "I DID NOT FORGET YOUR REASONS ABOUT-" He hesitated. He then said, "Go upstairs and search for your 'Thing' Upstairs.. I Will be waiting for you. Dear." He said with a sigh. I Instantly forgot everything, Like i was in some sort of trance, And slowly walked to my room. After that, I remembered the things I DID forget. I searched once again,  'Lost series on nickolodeon' I saw a result this time. Weird. Last time it only showed roblox ads from 2004 Or something. The show was called Cake creator.

Great, A baby show, Like i ever wanted one anyway.. There was a whole WIKI About it. I didn't bother looking at the pages, I just went to the episodes. That... Is when i regretted what i have just done. I watched episode one: Demon Cakes. The title card was so red, I coulden't even see the title. Wait, DEMON CAKES? What.. did... i.. just... Wow. Great name professor child show.  The show skipped to the real thing after about 20 seconds. The characters were speaking in russain but atleast i learned some of it. the coversation went on for about twenty seconds, Then one of them looked like they just realisticly MELTED. I could only make out this part of the convesation:

"What am i to do?'
"I am ashamed of you. DOWN TO THE PIT OF DARKNESS AND-"
"Kids I regret whats going on now..."
"I DID NOT FORGET WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU-"
Then it staticed for 1 minute. It went to a sad place with ropes and brains everywhere.
The coversation started in english.
"Y-y-you did this?"
"This is my wonderland of my only joy. Now GO. Before these veiwers realise it's too late to RUN."
"But-"
"NOW BEFORE HE TAKES OVER GGGGGGO NO-"
"I don't under-"
I heard a growl coming from one of the cases, Where a blob stood out and trailed A familliar liquid i remember seeing at home. WAIT IS THAT THE.. OH NO. I paused the video and ran out of my room screaming in fear. The cook then says "Its too late now. You coming with me...." I went into that trance state again and followed a strange smell i coulden't identify.. Yet.
I woke up on my computer. The demon cakes episode started playing again. Green goo splatered across the screen. I felt something funny on my shoulder. It felt like a needle. Then i was knocked out cold. I woke up feeling strange. My head spun like FOREVER Until i looked like a human dragon. My eyes were nothing but red glowing pupils. my teeth were razor sharp, and i looked, Well plain UGLY. My mirror said it all. The cook walked up to my room and Said coldly "I told you i didn't forget. Remember? Your Test 7879! We succeeded. now come."
I am a TEST?? He put another needle like thing in me and i fainted.

But remember? Im always watching you. Every day you go online. Remember kids, Im watching, Destroying, Hypnotizing. Watch out.

Not my point of view. I hope it isn't TOO dark or scary. Please do not insult. Its one of my best pastas in my opinion.

Best pasta ever!

#1207 2012-10-16 17:38:00

Luigi3343
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Well, i'm gonna make 2 more.

My first [i'm trying to write this WITH NO GORE]

ハッピーヒルズ by Animeboy975

Hi. I'm a collage student who is in a class for kid's programming. I recently was asked a huge project for the year.

The challenge is to make a season of a cartoon for kids, than see if Nick, Cartoon Network, The Hub, or Disney Channel wants to air it.

I started on a series called Jack and Keith, about a wallaby named Keith and a koala named Jack. Keith was happy and joyful, while Jack was a bit more serious.

They were friends living in a australian forest, coming from kid's love of animated animal shows like Spongebob.

It was the day. We haven't finished the seasons, but we showed a episode. I showed my 1st episode, and the teacher was very proud. Next was a kid named Matt.

The name of this was "ハッピーヒルズ" and it started. The background was red, than blue. It was kind of creepy and eye-hurting.

It started with a lizard on a hill, with a bunny, suddenly, their necks twist, it comes creepy, with twisted sound affects in the background, such as screams.

The video was over.

The teacher gave him a fail, and we left the room. Matt was sitting on a bench near auditorium B, where we showed the project. We went to our dorms.

I went down, and played minecraft. Suddenly, i felt like ハッピーヒルズ was in my brain. It was attacking it.

Than, Matt bursted in to my dorm, and stole all my bottles of Coke. Suddenly, he was weird.

Really weird.

He went crazy, he cried alot, he acted twisted, and forced people including elementary school kids to hang out with him.

I need to do something.

Suddenly, he threw me a sheet one day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
ハッピーヒルズ episodes:

1.愚かなトカゲ
2.楽しい時間
3.ミスターラビットのハウス
4.映画のパート1
5.映画のパート2

Goodbye, you nosey jerk.

-Matt Jackson, JOIN US

So i know it all now.

The titles are in japanese. The 5 episodes are:
1. The Silly Lizard
2. Fun Times
3. Mr. Rabbit's House
4. Movie part 1
5. Movie part 2

I got ahold of all the tapes by sneaking into Matt's dorm and getting on his computer. Fortunantly, he made a few computer data chips.

I stole them, and ran into the elevator to the 9th floor for my dorm. I stuck them in my computer.

I started with "The Silly Lizard" [which was thesillylizard.mov on my desktop]

It was the thing Matt showed at the presintation. And the same. Now for the second episode.

I put it in my computer, with the file "funtimes.mov" and watched.

It was a background, red to blue, rinse and repeat. It was.... scary.....

It started with the lizard and a bunny, taking about "fun times" back then.

Than, it showed them dancing to what sounded like Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees. But this version.... was strange.

It was off, and it wasn't really that good, that weird disco voice in the song sounded like a typical person.

"You feelin' it, dude?" the lizard asked.

The bunny was asleep, crying on the dance floor. It got more painful, as it sounded really hurtful unlike normal people crying.

Than, the screen went black, with hurtful screams. It cut off, and the bunny had a death stare.

Next episode is "Mr. Rabbit's House" which is probably the worst one.

I chose mrrabbit'shouse.mov. The episode started with that lizard on that hill, resting on a grave. And, yes the background was turning red to blue.

The bunny wakes him up, and the lizard eats him [eww]

But that isn't the worst part.

A rabbit HITS the lizard, and the bunny is out of his mouth, covered in spit.

I don't see how ANYTHING will except this. It's almost as crude as Happy Tree Friends.

The rabbit steals the bunny, and the lizard finds him.

Than, the lizard goes to the rabbit's house. He comes in, and it's full of weapons, and the bunny is trapped on the floor.

The lizard does the same thing that the lizard did to the bunny with the rabbit.

Than the lizard has ANOTHER death stare, and says "Kids, eating is natural." and it was over.

To the movie. I selected movie.mov.

It's in Mr. Rabbit's house, and the lizard stops. A death stare appears. He looks outside.

It's a god dang strobe affect.

There's a war outside, and he goes and fights.

Then, a few minutes later, a death stare is the rest of the movie.

I got a phone call from the hospital.

"Yes. I'm Caleb Nelson. what do you need?"

"Hi. I'm Dr. Benjamin. Do you have a sister named Marie?"

"Yes i do."

"She's seriously hurt. A shady man knoced her out."

I hung up the phone now. IT HAS TO BE MATT.

I ran to his apartment. He had a history book about him.

Baby pictures, and more. Behind a recent picture, there was a red key.

It read:

"YOU HAVE FOUND IT. LOOK FOR A GOLDEN REFERGIRATOR."

I found it in his closet. In the refirgerator, there was a huge binder.

It was about him, and how his mind was messed up ever since his mom died, and wanted to turn kids into maniacs with violent programming.

I had to check up on poor old Marie. So i got in my car, and rushed to the hospital, and ran into the ER to see her.

Her face looked extremely damaged. She suddenly said painfully:

"I love you, Caleb. I'm dead, probably. It was Matt."

Matt came in the room, and messed up the room, leaving Marie twice as hurt. I set her back up, and wished for the best, than Matt hit me in the face.

"You play with your stupid happy kid's programming while i make a army of brainwashed children to take over the earth." Matt replied.

THE END

What did you think? I was really proud with it. And there was NO gore in it.

0_0

#1208 2012-10-17 20:22:54

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Okay. I wanna write wan trollpasta.

ONE DAY A GUY WAS ALL BLOODY AND HYPER REALISTIC EYES THEN HE KILLED PEOPLE WITH HYPER REALISTIC EYES THEN HE WAS IN A ROOM WITH EXPERIMENT THEN HE FELL IN FOREST WITH A TREE THAT GREW HYPER REALISTIC EYES THEN THEY CUT HIS ORGANS OUT AND MADE BAD JOKES. THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT.

#1209 2012-10-17 20:25:57

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

ONE DAY A GUY WAS ALL BLOODY AND HYPER REALISTIC EYES THEN HE KILLED PEOPLE WITH HYPER REALISTIC EYES THEN HE WAS IN A ROOM WITH EXPERIMENT THEN HE FELL IN FOREST WITH A TREE THAT GREW HYPER REALISTIC EYES THEN THEY CUT HIS ORGANS OUT AND MADE BAD JOKES. THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT.

first post updated
look under the rules
(at the rules would be cool too)

Last edited by 777w (2012-10-17 20:26:30)

#1210 2012-10-17 20:25:57

soupoftomato
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

The heck is
HYPER REALISTIC EYES

who even DOESN'T HAVE hyper realistic eyes

IF YOUR EYES ARE REAL, THEY ARE HYPER-REAL AS WELL ( I ASSUME)

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#1211 2012-10-17 20:42:19

banana500
Scratcher

soupoftomato wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

The heck is
HYPER REALISTIC EYES

who even DOESN'T HAVE hyper realistic eyes

IF YOUR EYES ARE REAL, THEY ARE HYPER-REAL AS WELL ( I ASSUME)

Well, it's supposed to mean that in like cartoons and stuff, but its often made fun of in troll pasta.

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1212 2012-10-18 10:32:04

ZonkyTonk
Scratcher

wow, cool. i didn't know the story for ANY of the creepypastas. is there a lot of stories about slenderman?
quite creepy, but in a good way! keep the stories comin!  yikes

#1213 2012-10-18 10:34:08

ZonkyTonk
Scratcher

when gf clicked
 repeat until <(timer) > [10]>
   go to [mouse-pointer v]
 end
 think [Creepypastas are awesome show them to everyone >:3] for (3) secs

#1214 2012-10-18 10:48:51

samid11
Scratcher

ZonkyTonk wrote:

when gf clicked
 repeat until <(timer) > [10]>
   go to [mouse-pointer v]
 end
 think [Creepypastas are awesome show them to everyone >:3] for (3) secs

IT'S OVERLAPPING

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1215 2012-10-18 12:40:11

dvd4
Scratcher

how I think wrote:

when [off topic] clicked
 repeat until <(offtopicness) > [a lot]>
   go to [the person being off topic (zonytonk) v]
 end
 say [please be ontopic] for < [untill they listen]> secs

I made a mod  big_smile  It's called blook!
http://i49.tinypic.com/16ia63p.png

#1216 2012-10-20 09:39:16

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Luigi3343 wrote:

sonicpikmin wrote:

I have recently been looking for lost shows on Nick.

Yep, that's right NICK. I have hated their shows for quite some time now. I hated it ever sence The new episodes of spongebob kept rolling in on 2011. Um okay, Maybe not 'Some time now.' So then I Went on my computer and searched 'Lost series on nickolodeon' I looked EVERYWHERE, But I coulden't find any. Just a bunch of old and stupid Roblox Ads.
My Cook made me fresh coffee with a hint of honey. Mmm, Delicous... I ran downstairs and then I sat at the table waiting for him to give me the drink. But the drink didn't smell right, i could smell that from here. He then gave me the drink.

I literaly GAGGED when i grasped the mug and looked inside. It looked all green goey and had black spots in it. When i threw the cup, The floor melted. "So you did want SOMETHING." My cook said with an evil smile. "Um.. Well you see.." I was interupted before i could finish with the cook's Demonic voice saying, "I DID NOT FORGET YOUR REASONS ABOUT-" He hesitated. He then said, "Go upstairs and search for your 'Thing' Upstairs.. I Will be waiting for you. Dear." He said with a sigh. I Instantly forgot everything, Like i was in some sort of trance, And slowly walked to my room. After that, I remembered the things I DID forget. I searched once again,  'Lost series on nickolodeon' I saw a result this time. Weird. Last time it only showed roblox ads from 2004 Or something. The show was called Cake creator.

Great, A baby show, Like i ever wanted one anyway.. There was a whole WIKI About it. I didn't bother looking at the pages, I just went to the episodes. That... Is when i regretted what i have just done. I watched episode one: Demon Cakes. The title card was so red, I coulden't even see the title. Wait, DEMON CAKES? What.. did... i.. just... Wow. Great name professor child show.  The show skipped to the real thing after about 20 seconds. The characters were speaking in russain but atleast i learned some of it. the coversation went on for about twenty seconds, Then one of them looked like they just realisticly MELTED. I could only make out this part of the convesation:

"What am i to do?'
"I am ashamed of you. DOWN TO THE PIT OF DARKNESS AND-"
"Kids I regret whats going on now..."
"I DID NOT FORGET WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU-"
Then it staticed for 1 minute. It went to a sad place with ropes and brains everywhere.
The coversation started in english.
"Y-y-you did this?"
"This is my wonderland of my only joy. Now GO. Before these veiwers realise it's too late to RUN."
"But-"
"NOW BEFORE HE TAKES OVER GGGGGGO NO-"
"I don't under-"
I heard a growl coming from one of the cases, Where a blob stood out and trailed A familliar liquid i remember seeing at home. WAIT IS THAT THE.. OH NO. I paused the video and ran out of my room screaming in fear. The cook then says "Its too late now. You coming with me...." I went into that trance state again and followed a strange smell i coulden't identify.. Yet.
I woke up on my computer. The demon cakes episode started playing again. Green goo splatered across the screen. I felt something funny on my shoulder. It felt like a needle. Then i was knocked out cold. I woke up feeling strange. My head spun like FOREVER Until i looked like a human dragon. My eyes were nothing but red glowing pupils. my teeth were razor sharp, and i looked, Well plain UGLY. My mirror said it all. The cook walked up to my room and Said coldly "I told you i didn't forget. Remember? Your Test 7879! We succeeded. now come."
I am a TEST?? He put another needle like thing in me and i fainted.

But remember? Im always watching you. Every day you go online. Remember kids, Im watching, Destroying, Hypnotizing. Watch out.

Not my point of view. I hope it isn't TOO dark or scary. Please do not insult. Its one of my best pastas in my opinion.

Best pasta ever!

It was pretty hard to understand, but it was still good.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#1217 2012-10-20 09:44:57

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Luigi3343 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Well, i'm gonna make 2 more.

My first [i'm trying to write this WITH NO GORE]

ハッピーヒルズ by Animeboy975

Hi. I'm a collage student who is in a class for kid's programming. I recently was asked a huge project for the year.

The challenge is to make a season of a cartoon for kids, than see if Nick, Cartoon Network, The Hub, or Disney Channel wants to air it.

I started on a series called Jack and Keith, about a wallaby named Keith and a koala named Jack. Keith was happy and joyful, while Jack was a bit more serious.

They were friends living in a australian forest, coming from kid's love of animated animal shows like Spongebob.

It was the day. We haven't finished the seasons, but we showed a episode. I showed my 1st episode, and the teacher was very proud. Next was a kid named Matt.

The name of this was "ハッピーヒルズ" and it started. The background was red, than blue. It was kind of creepy and eye-hurting.

It started with a lizard on a hill, with a bunny, suddenly, their necks twist, it comes creepy, with twisted sound affects in the background, such as screams.

The video was over.

The teacher gave him a fail, and we left the room. Matt was sitting on a bench near auditorium B, where we showed the project. We went to our dorms.

I went down, and played minecraft. Suddenly, i felt like ハッピーヒルズ was in my brain. It was attacking it.

Than, Matt bursted in to my dorm, and stole all my bottles of Coke. Suddenly, he was weird.

Really weird.

He went crazy, he cried alot, he acted twisted, and forced people including elementary school kids to hang out with him.

I need to do something.

Suddenly, he threw me a sheet one day.

ハッピーヒルズ episodes:

1.愚かなトカゲ
2.楽しい時間
3.ミスターラビットのハウス
4.映画のパート1
5.映画のパート2

Goodbye, you nosey jerk.

-Matt Jackson, JOIN US

So i know it all now.

The titles are in japanese. The 5 episodes are:
1. The Silly Lizard
2. Fun Times
3. Mr. Rabbit's House
4. Movie part 1
5. Movie part 2

I got ahold of all the tapes by sneaking into Matt's dorm and getting on his computer. Fortunantly, he made a few computer data chips.

I stole them, and ran into the elevator to the 9th floor for my dorm. I stuck them in my computer.

I started with "The Silly Lizard" [which was thesillylizard.mov on my desktop]

It was the thing Matt showed at the presintation. And the same. Now for the second episode.

I put it in my computer, with the file "funtimes.mov" and watched.

It was a background, red to blue, rinse and repeat. It was.... scary.....

It started with the lizard and a bunny, taking about "fun times" back then.

Than, it showed them dancing to what sounded like Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees. But this version.... was strange.

It was off, and it wasn't really that good, that weird disco voice in the song sounded like a typical person.

"You feelin' it, dude?" the lizard asked.

The bunny was asleep, crying on the dance floor. It got more painful, as it sounded really hurtful unlike normal people crying.

Than, the screen went black, with hurtful screams. It cut off, and the bunny had a death stare.

Next episode is "Mr. Rabbit's House" which is probably the worst one.

I chose mrrabbit'shouse.mov. The episode started with that lizard on that hill, resting on a grave. And, yes the background was turning red to blue.

The bunny wakes him up, and the lizard eats him [eww]

But that isn't the worst part.

A rabbit HITS the lizard, and the bunny is out of his mouth, covered in spit.

I don't see how ANYTHING will except this. It's almost as crude as Happy Tree Friends.

The rabbit steals the bunny, and the lizard finds him.

Than, the lizard goes to the rabbit's house. He comes in, and it's full of weapons, and the bunny is trapped on the floor.

The lizard does the same thing that the lizard did to the bunny with the rabbit.

Than the lizard has ANOTHER death stare, and says "Kids, eating is natural." and it was over.

To the movie. I selected movie.mov.

It's in Mr. Rabbit's house, and the lizard stops. A death stare appears. He looks outside.

It's a god dang strobe affect.

There's a war outside, and he goes and fights.

Then, a few minutes later, a death stare is the rest of the movie.

I got a phone call from the hospital.

"Yes. I'm Caleb Nelson. what do you need?"

"Hi. I'm Dr. Benjamin. Do you have a sister named Marie?"

"Yes i do."

"She's seriously hurt. A shady man knoced her out."

I hung up the phone now. IT HAS TO BE MATT.

I ran to his apartment. He had a history book about him.

Baby pictures, and more. Behind a recent picture, there was a red key.

It read:

"YOU HAVE FOUND IT. LOOK FOR A GOLDEN REFERGIRATOR."

I found it in his closet. In the refirgerator, there was a huge binder.

It was about him, and how his mind was messed up ever since his mom died, and wanted to turn kids into maniacs with violent programming.

I had to check up on poor old Marie. So i got in my car, and rushed to the hospital, and ran into the ER to see her.

Her face looked extremely damaged. She suddenly said painfully:

"I love you, Caleb. I'm dead, probably. It was Matt."

Matt came in the room, and messed up the room, leaving Marie twice as hurt. I set her back up, and wished for the best, than Matt hit me in the face.

"You play with your stupid happy kid's programming while i make a army of brainwashed children to take over the earth." Matt replied.

THE END

What did you think? I was really proud with it. And there was NO gore in it.

0_0

It was a good idea, but saying that your own self was dead... that's not realistic. The dialouge was good, but could use work. it went a bit fast. Also, in part one there's too much "suddenly." Good job though. I couldn't write a scary story as good as that.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#1218 2012-10-20 09:46:00

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Nice trolling! Remember, it isn't creepypasta though.

#1219 2012-10-20 09:52:55

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Yah.
I just had to get it out SOMEWHERE.

#1220 2012-10-20 09:56:11

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Yah.

not here

#1221 2012-10-20 12:27:09

ZonkyTonk
Scratcher

when gf clicked
 repeat until <(creepypasta?) = [yes]>
   go to [wikia to read it's story]
 end
 say <(join [yay! now i know the story of] [<(creepypasta that you read)> for (ever) secs

#1222 2012-10-20 13:06:40

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Yah.

not here

*ahem*
Where.
http://th76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/blessedsilvermoon/th_trollface.jpg

#1223 2012-10-20 14:00:53

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Yah.

not here

*ahem*
Where.
http://th76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/ … llface.jpg

buddy you cannot post your "trollpasta" here this is not the place for your shenanigans

#1224 2012-10-20 14:07:57

samid11
Scratcher

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

777w wrote:

not here

*ahem*
Where.
http://th76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/ … llface.jpg

buddy you cannot post your "trollpasta" here this is not the place for your shenanigans

+1

This place needs less troll-pastas.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1225 2012-10-24 06:42:07

PikachuXionLover
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

Big long pasta

Is it wrong that I wanted to brutally attack and destroy Hanna out of revenge for being a jerk-butt?

Its not wrong. Do that. Hanna is horrible

http://www.minecraftanonymous.com/assets/banners/banner_45.png

Board footer