This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1101 2012-09-26 14:59:55

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

mythbusteranimator wrote:

It was actually pretty decent...no real cliches, and it wasn't a lost episode.
You worried me at "Nitendo 64" but it was false alarm.  tongue

I give it 8.5/10
Only because it is VERY hard to get above 9 on my list. :3

Thanks!

New one probably coming tonight  big_smile

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#1102 2012-09-26 16:33:06

777w
Scratcher

123thingy wrote:

Here be me pasta!! Or... scary

Adventure Time: Lonely
[story]
Rate out of 10!

this doesnt seem like a scary story so much as it does an adventure time hate story :P

#1103 2012-09-26 16:38:07

samid11
Scratcher

123thingy wrote:

I was very bored that day, as not much was on, so I decided to settle on watching a cartoon I had picked up an interest in a few months ago, Adventure Time. As the episode came on, instead of the regular intro, it just showed what the episode was:

Lonely.

It portrayed a picture of the Ice King lying on the floor, he appeared to be dead, although there was no blood anywhere on him. As the episode started, the TV went black for about ten seconds, then a picture of Ricardo appeared; he was crying, and staring straight at me, with large, green eyes. That picture stayed on there for about a minute, until random scenes of the Ice King being beaten by Finn and Jake appeared. Although these scenes were from other episodes, in each one of them the Ice King's emotions portrayed him crying.
After 5 minutes of these scenes, it showed a clip of the Ice King, talking to the viewer, he quietly said "All I asked for was love, and I didn't get it.." and "I am so.. lonely.." After this clip ended, the credits appeared, the usual grassy background was swapped with a looping clip of Finn punching the Ice King constantly while Jake cheered him on, Princess Bubblegum could also be seen laughing at the Ice King's distraught expression. The song was also not playing, and so the only sounds were Princess Bubblegum's laughter and the sounds coming from Finn and Jake.

I have recently decided to stop watching Adventure Time as I realise that two people who are meant to be heroes violently attacking someone who only asks for love is not entertaining. I switched my TV off and decided to take a stroll, as I was walking, I noticed a plush Ricardo from Adventure Time, with a happy expression. I decided to ignore it and continue my stroll. On the way back I saw the same plush of Ricardo, except he was crying, and staring straight at me, with large, green eyes...

Rate out of 10!

That just made me want to hug Ice King.

Also, I'm making a story about Sami and Barnabas' backstory.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1104 2012-09-27 16:04:46

123thingy
New Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

123thingy wrote:

I was very bored that day, as not much was on, so I decided to settle on watching a cartoon I had picked up an interest in a few months ago, Adventure Time. As the episode came on, instead of the regular intro, it just showed what the episode was:

Lonely.

It portrayed a picture of the Ice King lying on the floor, he appeared to be dead, although there was no blood anywhere on him. As the episode started, the TV went black for about ten seconds, then a picture of Ricardo appeared; he was crying, and staring straight at me, with large, green eyes. That picture stayed on there for about a minute, until random scenes of the Ice King being beaten by Finn and Jake appeared. Although these scenes were from other episodes, in each one of them the Ice King's emotions portrayed him crying.
After 5 minutes of these scenes, it showed a clip of the Ice King, talking to the viewer, he quietly said "All I asked for was love, and I didn't get it.." and "I am so.. lonely.." After this clip ended, the credits appeared, the usual grassy background was swapped with a looping clip of Finn punching the Ice King constantly while Jake cheered him on, Princess Bubblegum could also be seen laughing at the Ice King's distraught expression. The song was also not playing, and so the only sounds were Princess Bubblegum's laughter and the sounds coming from Finn and Jake.

I have recently decided to stop watching Adventure Time as I realise that two people who are meant to be heroes violently attacking someone who only asks for love is not entertaining. I switched my TV off and decided to take a stroll, as I was walking, I noticed a plush Ricardo from Adventure Time, with a happy expression. I decided to ignore it and continue my stroll. On the way back I saw the same plush of Ricardo, except he was crying, and staring straight at me, with large, green eyes...

Rate out of 10!

That just made me want to hug Ice King.

Also, I'm making a story about Sami and Barnabas' backstory.

I noticed it was more of an Adventure Time sadfic than a CP/Scary Story, darn. My next pasta/story will probably be a little like Jeff the Killer.

#1105 2012-09-27 16:16:42

123thingy
New Scratcher

777w wrote:

123thingy wrote:

[story]
Rate out of 10!

this doesnt seem like a scary story so much as it does an adventure time hate story  tongue

Yeah  tongue , I really have nothing against adventure time, but I thought this would be a little fitting. I tried to make it as non-gory as possible, but I succeeded a little too much.

#1106 2012-09-28 11:21:54

123thingy
New Scratcher

Here's another one for you all.

Game of Snap

"Ah, there's that old deck of cards I always used to play snap with.." I pointed out. I was just looking through any old crud in my caravan from my holiday 2 days ago. Snap was always my favourite game when I was a kid, you needed good reflexes or SNAP! Your friend would beat you. It was that very day I decided to go on the internet. I decided to just put the word "Snap" in Google. While searching, my friend all of a sudden walked in and asked "So what are you up to?" "Nothing much, just random thingymabobs." Yes, by the way. I would actually say words like "thingymabob" and stuff to him.

It was while searching that at the top of the list was a video called "s-n-a-p" on YouTube. I clicked it, it had 52 views and no likes or dislikes; there was only one comment saying "cool." It was 21 seconds long. I clicked it and watched.

It showed two kids playing snap, one of them was about 4, the other one 7. The 4 year old ran off into the other room at about 0:05, he returned at around 0:09 with a piece of paper. He then shouted at the camerawoman who I assumed was his mother, "Mommy, mommy, look at my picture!" He spun the piece of paper around and I was greeted with something that would scar me for more than life

The camera was dropped on the floor and I heard a piece of wood snap. Finally, the video ended. I needed good reflexes to know when something seems suspicious, and I didn't have them. The thing in the picture beat me.

Nice! Rate out of 10! By the way, the "Thing in the Picture" is not Jeff, Smile, or anything like that. :-P

#1107 2012-09-28 11:26:24

123thingy
New Scratcher

123thingy wrote:

Here's another one for you all.

Game of Snap

"Ah, there's that old deck of cards I always used to play snap with.." I pointed out. I was just looking through any old crud in my caravan from my holiday 2 days ago. Snap was always my favourite game when I was a kid, you needed good reflexes or SNAP! Your friend would beat you. It was that very day I decided to go on the internet. I decided to just put the word "Snap" in Google. While searching, my friend all of a sudden walked in and asked "So what are you up to?" "Nothing much, just random thingymabobs." Yes, by the way. I would actually say words like "thingymabob" and stuff to him.

It was while searching that at the top of the list was a video called "s-n-a-p" on YouTube. I clicked it, it had 52 views and no likes or dislikes; there was only one comment saying "cool." It was 21 seconds long. I clicked it and watched.

It showed two kids playing snap, one of them was about 4, the other one 7. The 4 year old ran off into the other room at about 0:05, he returned at around 0:09 with a piece of paper. He then shouted at the camerawoman who I assumed was his mother, "Mommy, mommy, look at my picture!" He spun the piece of paper around and I was greeted with something that would scar me for more than life

The camera was dropped on the floor and I heard a piece of wood snap. Finally, the video ended. I needed good reflexes to know when something seems suspicious, and I didn't have them. The thing in the picture beat me.

Nice! Rate out of 10! By the way, the "Thing in the Picture" is not Jeff, Smile, or anything like that. :-P

I lied when I said the next pasta I'll make after "Lonely" is gonna be like JtK.  tongue

#1108 2012-09-28 18:13:10

invadersundance
Scratcher

I'l start one
Once there was a babie ti was creepy beacase it turned in too
black goo with eyes
--THE END---

http://www.eggcave.com/egg/1000902.png http://www.eggcave.com/egg/995487.png http://www.eggcave.com/egg/995498.png http://www.eggcave.com/egg/995492.png

#1109 2012-09-28 18:20:05

nama
Scratcher

invadersundance wrote:

I'l start one
black goo with eyes
--THE END---

Best pasta yet 10/10

You say goodbye to 1.4, I say hello to 2.0.

#1110 2012-09-28 18:47:50

777w
Scratcher

invadersundance wrote:

I'l start one
black goo with eyes
--THE END---

did you even read the rules
i will not tolerate this

#1111 2012-09-28 19:00:45

banana500
Scratcher

777w wrote:

invadersundance wrote:

I'l start one
black goo with eyes
--THE END---

did you even read the rules
i will not tolerate this

Aw snap!  tongue

But yeah, no troll pasta please.

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1112 2012-09-28 20:02:47

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

My new story is coming in a bit, so here's a troll pasta to hold you over:

ONE DAY I WAS PLAYING MINECRAFT AND I THOUGHT ABOUT MAKING A HEROBRINE SKIN SO I DID THAN I WAS SENT TO A CAMP IN REAL LIFE THAN HEROBRINE FELL OUT OF THE SKY AND KILLED ME

O.k. guys, here's the legit thing.

The Riverby Man by Animeboy975

I was 11 during the year 1996. I was probably the biggest Nintendo fanboy ever, and the Nintendo 64 was coming out that year. I tried ways to get money, but all failed. After my 5th grade graduation, my mom told me i would go up to see my uncle who lives in a mountain house in North Carolina from June to mid July. Now, Minnesota and North Carolina are very far away, so i asked my mom how i was going to get there. Road trip, of course. I played my Gameboy, and she dropped me off at the mountain house. It's actually pretty big. It's got this pretty cool yard with a small river shaded by trees, and a wooden staircase up to the bottom floor, one up to the 2nd floor.

I entered the huge 3 floor house. The 2nd floor, where i was on, had a kitchen, and a living room, and a hallway with a few bathrooms and a bedroom. The 3rd floor, you can see from the 2nd floor through windows, was my uncle's room. On the 1st floor, it has a bathroom and my room, with a TV. The house was surrounded by trees. I unpacked my stuff and opened a can of Coca-Cola, and my uncle got me then and there. He said we were fishing, because fishing is what got me money for the beloved Nintendo 64. I got my cap, kept drinking soda and got in his truck. We stopped at a lake in Boone (a town in NC), It wasn't very populated, quite foggy actually.

I sighed and took my rod out. We got a few fish, brining me up to 10$. Eeh, it was O.K.. We did go out to a epic seafood place for dinner. That was a sucessful day. We went back to the lake tommorow, to see a man all alone on a wooden fishing boat.

His face was deformed like a skull-like shape. His head was boney, and he wore a brown shirt with fishing gear on a belt, with jeans. He came near me and grandpa's boat.

This won't end well.

He came up, and talked in a stereotypical southern accent: "Hi. My name is Dqeryoious Ghggf Loghkdod. But you can call me, the Riverby man"

He closed his eyes, and whispered "Felix....."

How does he know my name? This is getting weird.

Oh geez. I'm having nightmares about The Riverby Man.

I wake up screaming. I look at my digital clock. It's just 1:45 AM.

I was in my dream. I was in a barren desert, when i hear a noise. I see the Riverby Man, and in the same accent, he spoke to me, and pinned me to a cactus. He said "FELIX! FELIX!" After that, he threw me to the ground, and threw me in a nearby pit of quicksand.

My door started to open, and i was seriously fearing that The Riverby man would show up, with a knife.

Oh, it's just my uncle asking me what's going on.

He asked me if i was O.K., and i said yes. I slept the rest.

The next day was almost the same. Riverby Man greets me kindly, but i'm still scared. Have nightmares, dur dur dur.

The next night was different, however.

I was sleeping, and a quick noise startled me. I went in the hallway, scared out of my brain. The window moved, i heard a faint noise.

"Felix...Felix....."

It's probably just my uncle pulling a prank on me. I went into the living room, and saw what was on. Of course, all the adult shows were on. I heard a quick noise, that got louder as i tried to save myself.

I was so annoyed, i ran outside, and screamed:

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, WORLD?"

Nothing was was heard except woodpeckers chopping wood away. I just went downstairs to my room, and fell asleep.

The Riverby Man was outside my window, but i didn't see.

"Felix........"

What did you think? I almost had NO cliches in this one  smile

Oh BTW, I wrote this because this is what i expected Mr. Widemouth to be like, and because i live in NC..... But not in the mountains  tongue

#1113 2012-09-28 20:11:47

777w
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

My new story is coming in a bit, so here's a troll pasta to hold you over:

ONE DAY I WAS PLAYING MINECRAFT AND I THOUGHT ABOUT MAKING A HEROBRINE SKIN SO I DID THAN I WAS SENT TO A CAMP IN REAL LIFE THAN HEROBRINE FELL OUT OF THE SKY AND KILLED ME

O.k. guys, here's the legit thing.

The Riverby Man by Animeboy975

I was 11 during the year 1996. I was probably the biggest Nintendo fanboy ever, and the Nintendo 64 was coming out that year. I tried ways to get money, but all failed. After my 5th grade graduation, my mom told me i would go up to see my uncle who lives in a mountain house in North Carolina from June to mid July. Now, Minnesota and North Carolina are very far away, so i asked my mom how i was going to get there. Road trip, of course. I played my Gameboy, and she dropped me off at the mountain house. It's actually pretty big. It's got this pretty cool yard with a small river shaded by trees, and a wooden staircase up to the bottom floor, one up to the 2nd floor.

I entered the huge 3 floor house. The 2nd floor, where i was on, had a kitchen, and a living room, and a hallway with a few bathrooms and a bedroom. The 3rd floor, you can see from the 2nd floor through windows, was my uncle's room. On the 1st floor, it has a bathroom and my room, with a TV. The house was surrounded by trees. I unpacked my stuff and opened a can of Coca-Cola, and my uncle got me then and there. He said we were fishing, because fishing is what got me money for the beloved Nintendo 64. I got my cap, kept drinking soda and got in his truck. We stopped at a lake in Boone (a town in NC), It wasn't very populated, quite foggy actually.

I sighed and took my rod out. We got a few fish, brining me up to 10$. Eeh, it was O.K.. We did go out to a epic seafood place for dinner. That was a sucessful day. We went back to the lake tommorow, to see a man all alone on a wooden fishing boat.

His face was deformed like a skull-like shape. His head was boney, and he wore a brown shirt with fishing gear on a belt, with jeans. He came near me and grandpa's boat.

This won't end well.

He came up, and talked in a stereotypical southern accent: "Hi. My name is Dqeryoious Ghggf Loghkdod. But you can call me, the Riverby man"

He closed his eyes, and whispered "Felix....."

How does he know my name? This is getting weird.

Oh geez. I'm having nightmares about The Riverby Man.

I wake up screaming. I look at my digital clock. It's just 1:45 AM.

I was in my dream. I was in a barren desert, when i hear a noise. I see the Riverby Man, and in the same accent, he spoke to me, and pinned me to a cactus. He said "FELIX! FELIX!" After that, he threw me to the ground, and threw me in a nearby pit of quicksand.

My door started to open, and i was seriously fearing that The Riverby man would show up, with a knife.

Oh, it's just my uncle asking me what's going on.

He asked me if i was O.K., and i said yes. I slept the rest.

The next day was almost the same. Riverby Man greets me kindly, but i'm still scared. Have nightmares, dur dur dur.

The next night was different, however.

I was sleeping, and a quick noise startled me. I went in the hallway, scared out of my brain. The window moved, i heard a faint noise.

"Felix...Felix....."

It's probably just my uncle pulling a prank on me. I went into the living room, and saw what was on. Of course, all the adult shows were on. I heard a quick noise, that got louder as i tried to save myself.

I was so annoyed, i ran outside, and screamed:

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, WORLD?"

Nothing was was heard except woodpeckers chopping wood away. I just went downstairs to my room, and fell asleep.

The Riverby Man was outside my window, but i didn't see.

"Felix........"

What did you think? I almost had NO cliches in this one  smile

Oh BTW, I wrote this because this is what i expected Mr. Widemouth to be like, and because i live in NC..... But not in the mountains  tongue

‣At least try and limit all the "oh no nobody looked at my story!" and "look at my story now now now now!!!"

#1114 2012-09-28 21:38:07

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

troll wrote:

TOO MUCH TROLLPASTA!!!!!!!

so there was so much troll pasta that I started to turn into trollpasta and then trollpasta killed everybody and ate their brains as they turned into evil tomatoes and ducks.

THE END

scratcher wrote:

ARGH! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TROLL PASTA IS? I'LL REPORT YOU MY TROLLER AND YOUR LITTLE SCREEN TOO!

other scratcher wrote:

seriously! this isn't a creepypasta thread first of all! I wouldn't be ON here if it was pasta! second of all, aren't you, scratcher, misquoting the wicked witch of the west?

scratcher wrote:

er... yeah. this is the troll's alt here. I'm NOT a troll, actually, though I am in T.R.O.L.L, the Terribly wRitten stOry of Lazy gaLooplinks.

other scratcher wrote:

YEAH RIGHT! that isn't even how you do one of those names!

EPICMOD wrote:

BUSTED!

that was random.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#1115 2012-09-28 22:36:34

777w
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

troll wrote:

so there was so much troll pasta that I started to turn into trollpasta and then trollpasta killed everybody and ate their brains as they turned into evil tomatoes and ducks.

THE END

scratcher wrote:

ARGH! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TROLL PASTA IS? I'LL REPORT YOU MY TROLLER AND YOUR LITTLE SCREEN TOO!

other scratcher wrote:

seriously! this isn't a creepypasta thread first of all! I wouldn't be ON here if it was pasta! second of all, aren't you, scratcher, misquoting the wicked witch of the west?

scratcher wrote:

er... yeah. this is the troll's alt here. I'm NOT a troll, actually, though I am in T.R.O.L.L, the Terribly wRitten stOry of Lazy gaLooplinks.

other scratcher wrote:

EPICMOD wrote:

BUSTED!

that was random.

yes and it was also not really related to the topic at hand so will you please get back to writing stories and/or reviewing them

#1116 2012-09-29 08:54:53

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

777w wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

troll wrote:

THE END

scratcher wrote:

other scratcher wrote:

scratcher wrote:

other scratcher wrote:

EPICMOD wrote:

BUSTED!

that was random.

yes and it was also not really related to the topic at hand so will you please get back to writing stories and/or reviewing them

yeah, no problemo!

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#1117 2012-09-29 09:03:43

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

The TRUTH of Infinity Blade II

By BOBBYBOB3

I was playing the game 24/7. Addicted, only stopping to eat, sleep (for one hour) and go to the bathroom. Otherwise, I just played. and played. and so on. I was sleep deprived, and pretended to be sick, which wasn't very hard, so I could keep playing.
That would turn out to be quite a big mistake.
Considering how tired I was, you'd expect me to fall asleep playing it one time. and that's what happened. my character died, because I slept in the middle of a battle. Then I woke up. but it wasn't the couch. It wasn't even my home. i saw nothing, but Raidriar. The boss. Raising the infinity blade above me. and I lept out of the way, and I was teleported somewhere else.
A prison- like area. with people like me. this game was NOT for entertainment. It was an eternal prison to punish those for their lack of lives.

okay, this is the dumbest story I EVER MADE.

#1118 2012-09-29 09:42:02

Animeboy975
Scratcher

katythecat.exe by Animeboy975

There is absolutely no doubt, the 90's were awesome. Anyone remember those games you would buy at office supply stores for computers that were like point and click adventures, or a educational game. I had lots, and man it was awesome.

Now, to current times.......

It was a normal mid-June day in 2011.

I was bored.

Watch TV? nah.

Play Minecraft? not in the mood.

Go swimming? as i said, not in the mood.

Go find pieces of my childhood in my basement? YES.

I headed down the old wooden stairs, past the power and furnace rooms, to the big black door on the dark brick wall. It was my basement. I rushed in.

I found my box of plushies, and my Barney doll that scared the living daylight out of me. Geez, i wish i could throw that thing in the furnace, but then again, it sung "I Love You", the bane of my existance.

I looked around. My old box of video games! I found my old NES, Super NES, and Nintendo 64. Then, my old computer games! I found something strange, though.

It had a box like a VHS tape, and it was a computer game called "Katy The Cat"
It had a post-it note on the back of it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Cooper,
Here is a game i got for you at a old garage sale for your 8th birthday. We never felt like giving it to you. Love, Mom
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, but behind this box was another black door. I entered it, which led to a huge hallway with black doors and brick walls.

Most of them were just storage rooms, but then, the last door on the left was dark. I reached for the light like idid in all the other rooms.

The poor quality lights turned on, and i found myself greeted with a computer lab which were all Windows' computers that had a disc drive.

I sat down to one of the computers on the right, got the bulky box of the game, and put it in.

There was a sticky note on the side that told me what i should log into, and i logged in! The file name for the game was called "katythecat.exe"

So i decided to play it. I wish i didn't

The title showed a poor drawn yellow kitten, saying "Katy The Cat" while that was playing, you could hear low-quality Super Mario World ending theme- type song.

The first level appeared.

"1-0-Training Stage"

I played it, it was a low quality platformer and the graphics were so horrible, i could barely see what i was doing.

The sound in the background sounded like bumps. "BUMP" it would go.

I finished the first level, on to the second.

"1-1 Kitty Grounds"

It was exactly same as the last level,  and the bumps were the same. It just got louder.

The whole world was just the same level, but the bumps got alot louder and more painful as it went on.

If i recall, in level 4, there was a sign that roughly said something (couldn't realize because of the horrible graphics)
It was the next day. I went to play it again. Oh yeah, the sign said:

UP,DOWN,U,O,P,4 TO ACTIVATE AT TITLE SCREEN

Also, i spent a lot of time overnight researching the game. Nobody remembers it.............

Anyways, i did what anyone logical would do, enter the code.

I entered it, and i was walking on a island. Then, my brain hurt.

My eyes were clear.

I was cursed.

I played the game for a week straight, and couldn't get my self out of it. I went sane at certain times, and i read on the bulky VHS box:

"Secret level will curse for a month."

I yelled in anger: "WHO MADE THIS HORRIBLE GAME?"

It was a game company called Hggf. Hggf? What?

Anyways, while i was still sane, i sent them a e-mail about my problems.

30 days later, the CEO sent me a email back (I'm sane again.  big_smile  )

He responded two sentences.

"I'm extremely sorry."

"I'm not in control."

THE END.

Tell me how you thought it was!
It's not by best story yet, but i quite liked how it turned out!

#1119 2012-09-29 12:30:50

banana500
Scratcher

@Animeboy975

Hm. That was...okay. There weren't any real cliches in it, which was a relief. I sorta like how it turned out, I guess. I give it a 7/10.

By the way guys, I'm in the process of writing something big, so stay tuned.  big_smile

Last edited by banana500 (2012-09-29 12:31:44)

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1120 2012-09-29 12:36:15

Animeboy975
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

@Animeboy975

Hm. That was...okay. There weren't any real cliches in it, which was a relief. I sorta like how it turned out, I guess. I give it a 7/10.

By the way guys, I'm in the process of writing something big, so stay tuned.  big_smile

Did you read "The Riverby Man"?

#1121 2012-09-29 12:40:15

banana500
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

@Animeboy975

Yeah. It was almost similar to Mr. Widemouth, and it didn't have a very good ending. It sorta left me hanging--I wanted to know a bit more. I give it a 6.5/10.

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1122 2012-09-29 12:42:37

Animeboy975
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

@Animeboy975

Yeah. It was almost similar to Mr. Widemouth, and it didn't have a very good ending. It sorta left me hanging--I wanted to know a bit more. I give it a 6.5/10.

I was influenced by Mr. Widemouth. This is how i wanted the story to be like. It was also MEANT to keep you hanging.

I actually wasn't too pleased with the end. More stories coming back.

BTW Banana, what was your favorite story i wrote?

Last edited by Animeboy975 (2012-09-29 12:43:07)

#1123 2012-09-29 14:02:05

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

katythecat.exe by Animeboy975

There is absolutely no doubt, the 90's were awesome. Anyone remember those games you would buy at office supply stores for computers that were like point and click adventures, or a educational game. I had lots, and man it was awesome.

Now, to current times.......

It was a normal mid-June day in 2011.

I was bored.

Watch TV? nah.

Play Minecraft? not in the mood.

Go swimming? as i said, not in the mood.

Go find pieces of my childhood in my basement? YES.

I headed down the old wooden stairs, past the power and furnace rooms, to the big black door on the dark brick wall. It was my basement. I rushed in.

I found my box of plushies, and my Barney doll that scared the living daylight out of me. Geez, i wish i could throw that thing in the furnace, but then again, it sung "I Love You", the bane of my existance.

I looked around. My old box of video games! I found my old NES, Super NES, and Nintendo 64. Then, my old computer games! I found something strange, though.

It had a box like a VHS tape, and it was a computer game called "Katy The Cat"
It had a post-it note on the back of it.
Dear Cooper,
Here is a game i got for you at a old garage sale for your 8th birthday. We never felt like giving it to you. Love, Mom

Yeah, but behind this box was another black door. I entered it, which led to a huge hallway with black doors and brick walls.

Most of them were just storage rooms, but then, the last door on the left was dark. I reached for the light like idid in all the other rooms.

The poor quality lights turned on, and i found myself greeted with a computer lab which were all Windows' computers that had a disc drive.

I sat down to one of the computers on the right, got the bulky box of the game, and put it in.

There was a sticky note on the side that told me what i should log into, and i logged in! The file name for the game was called "katythecat.exe"

So i decided to play it. I wish i didn't

The title showed a poor drawn yellow kitten, saying "Katy The Cat" while that was playing, you could hear low-quality Super Mario World ending theme- type song.

The first level appeared.

"1-0-Training Stage"

I played it, it was a low quality platformer and the graphics were so horrible, i could barely see what i was doing.

The sound in the background sounded like bumps. "BUMP" it would go.

I finished the first level, on to the second.

"1-1 Kitty Grounds"

It was exactly same as the last level,  and the bumps were the same. It just got louder.

The whole world was just the same level, but the bumps got alot louder and more painful as it went on.

If i recall, in level 4, there was a sign that roughly said something (couldn't realize because of the horrible graphics)
It was the next day. I went to play it again. Oh yeah, the sign said:

UP,DOWN,U,O,P,4 TO ACTIVATE AT TITLE SCREEN

Also, i spent a lot of time overnight researching the game. Nobody remembers it.............

Anyways, i did what anyone logical would do, enter the code.

I entered it, and i was walking on a island. Then, my brain hurt.

My eyes were clear.

I was cursed.

I played the game for a week straight, and couldn't get my self out of it. I went sane at certain times, and i read on the bulky VHS box:

"Secret level will curse for a month."

I yelled in anger: "WHO MADE THIS HORRIBLE GAME?"

It was a game company called Hggf. Hggf? What?

Anyways, while i was still sane, i sent them a e-mail about my problems.

30 days later, the CEO sent me a email back (I'm sane again.  big_smile  )

He responded two sentences.

"I'm extremely sorry."

"I'm not in control."

THE END.

Tell me how you thought it was!
It's not by best story yet, but i quite liked how it turned out!

It was pretty good, though it's kinda hard to understand.

#1124 2012-09-29 14:18:26

banana500
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

I was influenced by Mr. Widemouth. This is how i wanted the story to be like. It was also MEANT to keep you hanging.

I actually wasn't too pleased with the end. More stories coming back.

BTW Banana, what was your favorite story i wrote?

Hmmm...that's kinda hard to think about. But I think that so far, The Riverby Man is sorta the best, mainly because it was more, well, original than most of your other stories.

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#1125 2012-09-30 09:18:46

Animeboy975
Scratcher

I give you guys a present. Since its October tommorow, a new story of mine will be released every Friday.  big_smile

@banana: What about the one I wrote when I was in Michigan that you said was really good? (Chill Grill)

Chill Grill and Fletcher's Family Center were my favorite stories I wrote.
Both are really good.

Board footer