This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#3576 2012-09-20 12:54:27

firedrake969_test
Scratcher

Re: poni poni poni

PonyvilleSlugger wrote:

Wow, everyone really loves to make it look like I'm saying it's impossible to dislike MLP, I'm not.

Of course, you'll still think it because it's fun to make drama out of nothing, that's pretty much what the forums are for.

I don't really see how 2 seconds of animation and 2 words is really that bad, I dislike Gravity Falls but when someone sent me a 1 minute clip from it I didn't go "that's terrible", whatever reason you have for disliking MLP is not in that video, unless you're strongly offended by the words "so" or "awesome" or you strongly dislike rainbows. It's normally a way to troll, you state that you don't like anything to do with it no matter what it is as long as it's anything to do with MLP you say you don't like it, that's a trolling method, you may not be trolling, but that's a way people troll.

Again(you won't read this because it means you can't create drama), I understand that opinions are opinions and to be honest I couldn't care less what you like, but most trolls I've seen use the phrase "why do people like MLP?", I see someone else use it on an MLP thread and I'm not really going to see any way you're not trolling given the 2 things you've said.

Of course, go ahead, make drama, say I'm not tolerating (by the way, we're a fandom, not a cult, believe it or not we can have separate personalities) say all bronies are exactly like me, whatever, I don't care, Scratch loves drama and will create it out of anything it can.

I wasn't trolling.  Saying words showing my opinion =/= trolling.
And just because you like it and it doesn't have anything in it doesn't mean I like it.....

Alt of Firedrake969.

#3577 2012-09-20 12:55:25

PonyvilleSlugger
Scratcher

firedrake969_test wrote:

coolboy2009 wrote:

Oh, please don't tell me most of you are shoving the show down his throat.

It's pretty much WHY I left the community 2 weeks ago.

Thank you.  And they ARE shoving it down my throat.

>Enters MLP thread
>Complains that people are posting MLP

♫ 8% of teens pretend to be morally superior due to the music they listen to. If you are one of the 92% of teens who don't, copy and paste this into your signature. ♫♪
http://i46.tinypic.com/waj11e.gif

#3578 2012-09-20 12:56:43

firedrake969_test
Scratcher

PonyvilleSlugger wrote:

firedrake969_test wrote:

coolboy2009 wrote:

>Enters MLP thread
>Complains that people are posting MLP

No, asking why it's popular.

Alt of Firedrake969.

#3579 2012-09-20 13:01:30

PonyvilleSlugger
Scratcher

coolboy2009 wrote:

Well, at least none of you HAVE gone rabid yet.

So let me prevent such.

"OMG MLP IS DA GREATEST SHOW EVER ONCE YOU ARE A BRONY U NEVER LEVE HATERS GUNNA HATE IF YOU HATE ME DEAL WITH IT CUZ I WILL LOVE AND TOLOERATE RAINBOW DASH SAID 20 PERCENT COOLER SO NOW IT'S FUNNY EVEN THOUGH IT STOPPED BEING FUNNY MONTHS AGO RAINBOW DASH AND APPLEJACK ARE HOT!!!"

I'm done.

Welp, this is what I was saying, one person claims someone else is trolling and bam, drama.

Let me help you guys along.

HOWARD STERN WAS RIGHT
ALL BRONIES ARE INSECURE ABOUT THEIR MANLINESS
MLP IS FOR GIRLS

Now, people will attack me then people will attack them saying they're not tolerating them someone will attack them saying that we don't need to be tolerating and then someone attacks them and so on, then the thread gets closed, someone makes a new one and the argument carries over then there's no more MLP topics on Scratch, that's how it is and that's how it goes.

Why don't we just forget all about this and if you seriously don't like something I'd suggest not clicking on its thread, personally I like MLP because the animation, voice acting and plot is all really good, now that question's done you can either sit here and suffer looking at MLP which you don't like, ask another question or leave, or maybe we could make more drama and the thread can get closed?

♫ 8% of teens pretend to be morally superior due to the music they listen to. If you are one of the 92% of teens who don't, copy and paste this into your signature. ♫♪

#3580 2012-09-20 13:07:28

PonyvilleSlugger
Scratcher

coolboy2009 wrote:

PonyvilleSlugger wrote:

coolboy2009 wrote:

Well, at least none of you HAVE gone rabid yet.

So let me prevent such.

"OMG MLP IS DA GREATEST SHOW EVER ONCE YOU ARE A BRONY U NEVER LEVE HATERS GUNNA HATE IF YOU HATE ME DEAL WITH IT CUZ I WILL LOVE AND TOLOERATE RAINBOW DASH SAID 20 PERCENT COOLER SO NOW IT'S FUNNY EVEN THOUGH IT STOPPED BEING FUNNY MONTHS AGO RAINBOW DASH AND APPLEJACK ARE HOT!!!"

I'm done.

Welp, this is what I was saying, one person claims someone else is trolling and bam, drama.

HOWARD STERN WAS RIGHT
MLP IS FOR GIRLS

Now, people will attack me then people will attack them saying they're not tolerating them someone will attack them saying that we don't need to be tolerating and then someone attacks them and so on, then the thread gets closed, someone makes a new one and the argument carries over then there's no more MLP topics on Scratch, that's how it is and that's how it goes.

Why don't we just forget all about this and if you seriously don't like something I'd suggest not clicking on its thread, personally I like MLP because the animation, voice acting and plot is all really good, now that question's done you can either sit here and suffer looking at MLP which you don't like, ask another question or leave, or maybe we could make more drama and the thread can get closed?

Clearly you are the one who started this

"Why is MLP so popular?"
*Video to So awesome (UMG KAWAII!!)*
*You come along and start drama*

You can't start drama, you can say something and people will react to it, that's drama, I severely underestimated how much drama Scratch could create.

All I mean is that normally trolls say things like that, he may or may not be a troll, I don't even care anymore because everyone's so hellbent on making it sound like I'm trying to get him to like MLP. Go hate MLP, I seriously couldn't care less, just take your hate somewhere else.

#3581 2012-09-20 13:08:40

coolboy2009
Scratcher

PonyvilleSlugger wrote:

coolboy2009 wrote:

PonyvilleSlugger wrote:

HOWARD STERN WAS RIGHT
MLP IS FOR GIRLS

"Why is MLP so popular?"

You can't start drama, you can say something and people will react to it, that's drama, I severely underestimated how much drama Scratch could create.

All I mean is that normally trolls say things like that, he may or may not be a troll, I don't even care anymore because everyone's so hellbent on making it sound like I'm trying to get him to like MLP. Go hate MLP, I seriously couldn't care less, just take your hate somewhere else.

"Go hate MLP, I seriously couldn't care less, just take your hate somewhere else."

I think you forgot the part where I say I still enjoy the show.  smile

MOMS SPAGHETTI. (Steam: http://bit.ly/MICDaz) (roblox: http://bit.ly/LRJmcd) and (Xbox: Hal0r0cks1337)

#3582 2012-09-20 13:10:56

PonyvilleSlugger
Scratcher

coolboy2009 wrote:

PonyvilleSlugger wrote:

coolboy2009 wrote:

"Why is MLP so popular?"

"Go hate MLP, I seriously couldn't care less, just take your hate somewhere else."

So you're not part of the community but you still partake in community activities such as posting on MLP threads? Yeah, you're probably part of the community.

#3583 2012-09-20 13:11:33

technoguyx
Scratcher

I believe nobody here is truly hating MLP:FiM - Firedrake said he just didn't like the 2-second clip and coolboy2009 still watches the show, as he mentioned. Ponyville, you're overreacting to something you didn't interpret correctly.

http://getgnulinux.org/links/en/linuxliberated_4_78x116.png

#3584 2012-09-20 13:19:01

PonyvilleSlugger
Scratcher

coolboy2009 wrote:

PonyvilleSlugger wrote:

coolboy2009 wrote:

So you're not part of the community but you still partake in community activities such as posting on MLP threads? Yeah, you're probably part of the community.

Hahahahahah, No.

Theres a difference between being on a show discussion, and which character would be the best character in Generic fanfic #10398494385.

You're also part of the Scratch community, therefore you've posted shock * all over the place to troll and create drama.

Are we really judging communities on the worst? Yeah, we have some bad points, fanfics are normally terrible, some people argue over what one's the best, but not here, if you don't like the bad points of the community just stay away from them.

#3585 2012-09-20 13:24:57

coolboy2009
Scratcher

PonyvilleSlugger wrote:

coolboy2009 wrote:

PonyvilleSlugger wrote:

Hahahahahah, No.

Theres a difference between being on a show discussion, and which character would be the best character in Generic fanfic #10398494385.

You're also part of the Scratch community, therefore you've posted shock [AINT GONNA BREAK MY STRIDE] all over the place to troll and create drama..

Mate,

You are trying TOO hard now.

MOMS SPAGHETTI. (Steam: http://bit.ly/MICDaz) (roblox: http://bit.ly/LRJmcd) and (Xbox: Hal0r0cks1337)

#3586 2012-09-20 13:31:45

PonyvilleSlugger
Scratcher

coolboy2009 wrote:

PonyvilleSlugger wrote:

coolboy2009 wrote:

Hahahahahah, No.

Are we really judging communities on the worst? Yeah, we have some bad points, fanfics are normally terrible, some people argue over what one's the best, but not here, if you don't like the bad points of the community just stay away from them.

This will wind up being mean spirited,

but you are in the way of me staying away from those parts.

I have been on a dozen brony threads, and I found almost every time a rabid brony.

Well done. You are now the official rabid of the thread.

Yep, saying I don't care if anyone hates MLP makes me really rabid, if that's your logic then I'm not really too bothered about your opinion.

Woopdedoo, in the brony community there are bad people, you know who else has bad people? Everyone.

#3587 2012-09-20 13:40:41

coolboy2009
Scratcher

PonyvilleSlugger wrote:

coolboy2009 wrote:

PonyvilleSlugger wrote:

I have been on a dozen brony threads, and I found almost every time a rabid brony.

Yep, saying I don't care if anyone hates MLP makes me really rabid, if that's your logic then I'm not really too bothered about your opinion.

Care to quote where you said you don't care?

Since from your posts and claiming I have made shock content, you seem to be trying to make me look like the badguy.

#3588 2012-09-20 14:20:21

jukyter
Scratcher

firedrake969_test wrote:

coolboy2009 wrote:

No we're not
The majority of us are parodying the community
One or two doesn't equal OMG EVERYONE
We're literally ignoring it for the most part
And then you're suddenly like 'OMG EVERYONE IS BEEING MEAN TO ME  sad (( ;_;'
At least that's what you say when it boils down to it

Last edited by jukyter (2012-09-20 14:22:32)

cause a bird and a fish could fall in love/but where would they live?

#3589 2012-09-20 14:23:01

jukyter
Scratcher

coolboy2009 wrote:

PonyvilleSlugger wrote:

coolboy2009 wrote:

Hahahahahah, No.

And you seem to be the rabid anti-brony

#3590 2012-09-20 14:24:08

PonyvilleSlugger
Scratcher

coolboy2009 wrote:

PonyvilleSlugger wrote:

coolboy2009 wrote:

Care to quote where you said you don't care?

Since from your posts and claiming I have made shock content, you seem to be trying to make me look like the badguy.

Wow, just wow.

I give up. Go ahead, now that I don't want to defend myself you can make up anything you want.

#3591 2012-09-20 14:28:08

BLU_Spy
Scratcher

Eveveryone calm down.

We don‘t to break the guidelines and make this topic to close, do we?

I HAVE SWITCHED ACCOUNTS! My new username is NoxSpooth.

#3592 2012-09-20 14:31:24

jukyter
Scratcher

yes we do  smile ))

#3593 2012-09-20 14:32:55

imnotbob
Scratcher

SOOOOOOOOOOO, who's excited for Season 3?

PesterChum Handle: annoyingAnchorman
durp yo terezi sup sup gotta beat john gotta beat john

#3594 2012-09-20 14:36:47

jukyter
Scratcher

Is there a date yet??  big_smile

#3595 2012-09-20 14:48:29

coolboy2009
Scratcher

jukyter wrote:

coolboy2009 wrote:

PonyvilleSlugger wrote:

Huh, I made several dozen pony art, talked about how I enjoy the show, and in your logic I'm a rabid anti brony.

Theres a difference between having it with a fanbase that has grown in immaturity and being an anti brony who says he cooks rainbow dash for his dogs.

#3596 2012-09-20 14:55:32

PonyvilleSlugger
Scratcher

jukyter wrote:

Is there a date yet??  big_smile

Unless I'm thinking of something else (why is everything coming out in October?) it's the 12th of October.

#3597 2012-09-20 14:57:31

coolboy2009
Scratcher

Ok, I'll admit I certainly was being a moron.

But most of you will send threats my way.

#3598 2012-09-20 14:59:48

jukyter
Scratcher

coolboy2009 wrote:

jukyter wrote:

coolboy2009 wrote:

Huh, I made several dozen pony art, talked about how I enjoy the show, and in your logic I'm a rabid anti brony.

Theres a difference between having it with a fanbase that has grown in immaturity and being an anti brony who says he cooks rainbow dash for his dogs.

Yeah because you said the show hadn't been entertaining for months, filled a whole page with arguing over how immature the fanbase was...

#3599 2012-09-20 15:02:27

coolboy2009
Scratcher

jukyter wrote:

coolboy2009 wrote:

jukyter wrote:

Yeah because you said the show hadn't been entertaining for months.

How many times do I need to repeat I enjoy the show?

#3600 2012-09-20 15:07:47

jukyter
Scratcher

coolboy2009 wrote:

FUNNY EVEN THOUGH IT STOPPED BEING FUNNY MONTHS AGO

Board footer