This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1076 2012-09-09 21:45:30

soupoftomato
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

NeilWest wrote:

dvd4 wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

TROLLACOPTER.

are you saying that I am a troll ?

No, the style of creepypasta you're writing in is called 'troll pasta' - which is more like silly fanfics for various reasons:

- Obviously random.
- No horrorline (like a punchline but instead of making you laugh, it makes you creeped out) like most on here
- There is no intention that its scary.
- It's badly spelled.
- No proper grammar.
- Silly plot. like most on here
- More of a gorefic (exception if other rules are accepted).
- Relies on cliches. like most on here
- TO BE CONTINUED but never is.
- Uses an established creepypasta character (Jeff) (exception if other rules accepted)
like most on here
And more.

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#1077 2012-09-09 22:28:53

Wickimen
Scratcher

r u saying my pants pasta wusnt gud enuf

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#1078 2012-09-11 09:15:23

dvd4
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

do you mean:

improved wrote:

are you saying my pants pasta wasn't good enough ?

Last edited by dvd4 (2012-09-11 09:15:38)

I made a mod  big_smile  It's called blook!
http://i49.tinypic.com/16ia63p.png

#1079 2012-09-11 18:20:45

Wickimen
Scratcher

dvd4 wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

do you mean:

improved wrote:

nu i dont meen tht
tht wod b inpropr grammring u n00b

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#1080 2012-09-11 19:19:38

samid11
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

dvd4 wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

do you mean:

improved wrote:

nu i dont meen tht

Gooby pls.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1081 2012-09-12 02:07:48

NeilWest
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

dvd4 wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

do you mean:

nu i dont meen tht

Gooby pls.

Dolan u idot. U wong.

#1082 2012-09-12 21:40:23

Animeboy975
Scratcher

I'll probably go back to writing to keep this alive.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#1083 2012-09-16 21:58:12

ZedProduction
Scratcher

I'm trying too make a MR.widemouth parody of call me maybe.

And other pastas,
They call be mean things.
That's relay mean guys!
I'M NOT A FURBY!

#1084 2012-09-16 22:00:04

ZedProduction
Scratcher

God, happy appy is more like a scary pasta >:-( 0 out of 5 stars!

Last edited by ZedProduction (2012-09-16 22:00:28)

#1085 2012-09-17 08:51:38

samid11
Scratcher

I'm thinking of making a story about my character Specter.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#1086 2012-09-17 16:41:02

777w
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

samid11 wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

nu i dont meen tht

Gooby pls.

Dolan u idot. U wong.

i have returned to SAVE MY THREAD
guys
guys no silly posts
how many times do i have to say this to make it clear

#1087 2012-09-18 12:29:58

NeilWest
Scratcher

The MARIO Game

[DS Database retrieval]
[0.35.9373 found]
[Subject name: The MARIO Game.xp11]
[Y/N Load?]
Y
[Booting up]
{Chat.log: Hey luigi!}
{Follow request}
[Loading complete]
{User.chat: Luigi, what are you doing? Booting up another mario game?}
{Reply? Y/N}
N
[MARIO: 16/7/1991]

Man, that Goomba wouldn't leave me alone. Mario had left me alot of these games he made, blatently making himself the main character and he would always rescue his true love at the time, Princess Peach. I dunno why he hated Bowser so much, and why he made him the antagonist. Guess this all explained Mario's life in a nutshell then, how he hated Bowser for competing for Peach.

The screen flickered on, it read: "Super Mario Bros. 3". What did Mario do with his life other than express his relationships in his games. Which were pretty good, but nevertheless. However, it was always the same thing. Get to the end of the level and carry on. It was always so predictable. As if he was copying the previous game but adding a new item and updating the graphics.

Goomba's back.

{User.chat: Yo luigi? You in a coma or something?}
{Message.reply: I'm still here. Just playing one of Mario's games.}
{User.identified: Goomba383}
{Goomba.chat: You still care for that b------? He always stomped on me when I was within reaching distance.}
{Message.reply: Stop it. He was a talented and emotionally strong person.}
{Goomba.chat: He could have killed someone, I remember when Koopa broke his neck when he was kicked down a pipe.}
{Message.reply: Listen, he may have been - awkward at times, but he was my brother - and a caring one.}
{Goomba.chat: Yeah, well you go wait for Daisy for the next few years and you may just break sanity.}
{Message.reply: -_- Logging off.}
{Exit.Chat.log: Chatroom now contains: 1 user(s)}

What an idiot. Goomba didn't know what Mario had been through, being brought up by dinosaurs and all. Plus, Daisy was coming back - just like she said. And now, as I reached the 2nd world from Mario's game, maybe this could lead to his dissapearance, why he left. I'd show Goomba, I'd show him something! I'd stomp on all the Goombas, see if that helped his will to live. Stomp, stomp, stomp. 100 points, 100 points, more.

And as the last pixellated sprite was reduced to a line, I suddenly realized something. Once all of Mario's enemies were vanquished, his life was empty, lonely, had no point. He was just for running and jumping. Peach was still 6 worlds away and so was Bowser. It was an empty world accompied by Mario and annoying music. The chiptune music that followed Mario - everywhere.

{Chat.log request: join chatroom? Y/N}
Y
{User.chat: Help! My brother died! He was squashed, by Mario. Thats right. He's returned.}
{User.identified: Goomba383}

What the? Mario was back? It made no sense. Then I saw the last Goomba, standing there, mindlessly blank. I stomped on him.

{Goomba.chat: my last act}
{Goomba.user: Logged out}

#1088 2012-09-20 06:50:54

soniku3
Scratcher

Awesome!!!

internet's all about cats today.

#1089 2012-09-22 14:09:20

Animeboy975
Scratcher

My new story is coming in a bit, so here's a troll pasta to hold you over:

ONE DAY I WAS PLAYING MINECRAFT AND I THOUGHT ABOUT MAKING A HEROBRINE SKIN SO I DID THAN I WAS SENT TO A CAMP IN REAL LIFE THAN HEROBRINE FELL OUT OF THE SKY AND KILLED ME

O.k. guys, here's the legit thing.

The Riverby Man by Animeboy975

I was 11 during the year 1996. I was probably the biggest Nintendo fanboy ever, and the Nintendo 64 was coming out that year. I tried ways to get money, but all failed. After my 5th grade graduation, my mom told me i would go up to see my uncle who lives in a mountain house in North Carolina from June to mid July. Now, Minnesota and North Carolina are very far away, so i asked my mom how i was going to get there. Road trip, of course. I played my Gameboy, and she dropped me off at the mountain house. It's actually pretty big. It's got this pretty cool yard with a small river shaded by trees, and a wooden staircase up to the bottom floor, one up to the 2nd floor.

I entered the huge 3 floor house. The 2nd floor, where i was on, had a kitchen, and a living room, and a hallway with a few bathrooms and a bedroom. The 3rd floor, you can see from the 2nd floor through windows, was my uncle's room. On the 1st floor, it has a bathroom and my room, with a TV. The house was surrounded by trees. I unpacked my stuff and opened a can of Coca-Cola, and my uncle got me then and there. He said we were fishing, because fishing is what got me money for the beloved Nintendo 64. I got my cap, kept drinking soda and got in his truck. We stopped at a lake in Boone (a town in NC), It wasn't very populated, quite foggy actually.

I sighed and took my rod out. We got a few fish, brining me up to 10$. Eeh, it was O.K.. We did go out to a epic seafood place for dinner. That was a sucessful day. We went back to the lake tommorow, to see a man all alone on a wooden fishing boat.

His face was deformed like a skull-like shape. His head was boney, and he wore a brown shirt with fishing gear on a belt, with jeans. He came near me and grandpa's boat.

This won't end well.

He came up, and talked in a stereotypical southern accent: "Hi. My name is Dqeryoious Ghggf Loghkdod. But you can call me, the Riverby man"

He closed his eyes, and whispered "Felix....."

How does he know my name? This is getting weird.

Oh geez. I'm having nightmares about The Riverby Man.

I wake up screaming. I look at my digital clock. It's just 1:45 AM.

I was in my dream. I was in a barren desert, when i hear a noise. I see the Riverby Man, and in the same accent, he spoke to me, and pinned me to a cactus. He said "FELIX! FELIX!" After that, he threw me to the ground, and threw me in a nearby pit of quicksand.

My door started to open, and i was seriously fearing that The Riverby man would show up, with a knife.

Oh, it's just my uncle asking me what's going on.

He asked me if i was O.K., and i said yes. I slept the rest.

The next day was almost the same. Riverby Man greets me kindly, but i'm still scared. Have nightmares, dur dur dur.

The next night was different, however.

I was sleeping, and a quick noise startled me. I went in the hallway, scared out of my brain. The window moved, i heard a faint noise.

"Felix...Felix....."

It's probably just my uncle pulling a prank on me. I went into the living room, and saw what was on. Of course, all the adult shows were on. I heard a quick noise, that got louder as i tried to save myself.

I was so annoyed, i ran outside, and screamed:

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, WORLD?"

Nothing was was heard except woodpeckers chopping wood away. I just went downstairs to my room, and fell asleep.

The Riverby Man was outside my window, but i didn't see.

"Felix........"

What did you think? I almost had NO cliches in this one  smile

Oh BTW, I wrote this because this is what i expected Mr. Widemouth to be like, and because i live in NC..... But not in the mountains  tongue

Last edited by Animeboy975 (2012-09-22 14:25:21)

#1090 2012-09-23 09:37:04

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Bump

#1091 2012-09-23 18:35:28

777w
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

[riverby man]

it was a bit awkwardly worded and had a few grammatical errors and frankly it wasnt all that scary
still, its a big step up from that last one you wrote

#1092 2012-09-23 18:46:37

Animeboy975
Scratcher

777w wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

[riverby man]

it was a bit awkwardly worded and had a few grammatical errors and frankly it wasnt all that scary

Thanks  big_smile

#1093 2012-09-23 20:20:44

samid11
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

777w wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

[riverby man]

Thanks  big_smile

I liked it quite a lot!

#1094 2012-09-23 21:15:57

Animeboy975
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

777w wrote:

Thanks  big_smile

I liked it quite a lot!

Thanks! The mountains are a great place for scary stories to take place, and to tell them  big_smile

#1095 2012-09-26 11:13:32

123thingy
New Scratcher

Here be me pasta!! Or... scary

Adventure Time: Lonely

I was very bored that day, as not much was on, so I decided to settle on watching a cartoon I had picked up an interest in a few months ago, Adventure Time. As the episode came on, instead of the regular intro, it just showed what the episode was:

Lonely.

It portrayed a picture of the Ice King lying on the floor, he appeared to be dead, although there was no blood anywhere on him. As the episode started, the TV went black for about ten seconds, then a picture of Ricardo appeared; he was crying, and staring straight at me, with large, green eyes. That picture stayed on there for about a minute, until random scenes of the Ice King being beaten by Finn and Jake appeared. Although these scenes were from other episodes, in each one of them the Ice King's emotions portrayed him crying.
After 5 minutes of these scenes, it showed a clip of the Ice King, talking to the viewer, he quietly said "All I asked for was love, and I didn't get it.." and "I am so.. lonely.." After this clip ended, the credits appeared, the usual grassy background was swapped with a looping clip of Finn punching the Ice King constantly while Jake cheered him on, Princess Bubblegum could also be seen laughing at the Ice King's distraught expression. The song was also not playing, and so the only sounds were Princess Bubblegum's laughter and the sounds coming from Finn and Jake.

I have recently decided to stop watching Adventure Time as I realise that two people who are meant to be heroes violently attacking someone who only asks for love is not entertaining. I switched my TV off and decided to take a stroll, as I was walking, I noticed a plush Ricardo from Adventure Time, with a happy expression. I decided to ignore it and continue my stroll. On the way back I saw the same plush of Ricardo, except he was crying, and staring straight at me, with large, green eyes...

Rate out of 10!

#1096 2012-09-26 11:43:26

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

7/10

it lacks originality; I will be happy when people start writing creepypastas NOT about lost-episodes.
Sorry, but this is the way I feel about almost all stories on here, so nothing against you.  hmm

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#1097 2012-09-26 12:59:11

123thingy
New Scratcher

mythbusteranimator wrote:

7/10

it lacks originality; I will be happy when people start writing creepypastas NOT about lost-episodes.
Sorry, but this is the way I feel about almost all stories on here, so nothing against you.  hmm

One of my favourite types of CreepyPasta is lost episodes. I also like lots of creepypasta based around files. (BarelyBreathing.exe, Smile.jpg/dog) Don't hate on my opinions about my favourite creepypasta types

On Topic: It wasn't the most original story, yes. Were there any parts you did like?

#1098 2012-09-26 13:10:16

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

I don't know. It was just way too familiar.  hmm

clicky

#1099 2012-09-26 14:48:34

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Mythbuster, please review The Riverby Man....  big_smile

Anyways, i've got a new one for you guys in a bit.

#1100 2012-09-26 14:51:21

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

It was actually pretty decent...no real cliches, and it wasn't a lost episode.
You worried me at "Nitendo 64" but it was false alarm.  tongue

I give it 8.5/10
Only because it is VERY hard to get above 9 on my list. :3

clicky

Board footer