This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1226 2012-08-25 20:36:51

gfchll
Scratcher

Re: Official [Scratchblocks] Testing Play Area

say [1 v] [2 v] [3 v] [4 v] [5 v] for (1 v) (2 v) (3 v) (4 v) (5 v) secs 

Last edited by gfchll (2012-08-25 20:39:26)

HELLO EVERYBODY!

#1227 2012-08-26 10:37:46

zammer990
Scratcher

ask [can you imagine a world with hover] [bacon v] and wait
say [lalalalala]
ask [can you imagine if pork had] [levitation v] and wait
say [lalalalala]

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ynq7nn.jpg Play now!

#1228 2012-08-26 16:21:32

Splodgey
Scratcher

zammer990 wrote:

ask [can you imagine a world with hover] [bacon v] and wait
say [lalalalala]
ask [can you imagine if pork had] [levitation v] and wait
say [lalalalala]

Flying Pigs!  big_smile

#1229 2012-08-26 17:16:35

henley
Scratcher

maxamillion321 wrote:

curiouscrab wrote:

maxamillion321 wrote:

<<<<<<hi>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Who can read this?>>>>>>>>>>

<<I could read it.>

((I could read it.

"I've worked so hard for you and you give me nothing in return. Do you need help... Or do I?"

#1230 2012-08-26 17:28:28

maxamillion321
Scratcher

when gf clicked
if <random>
be [random v]
eat [random v]
dance [random v]
end
forever
say [LOLOLOLOLOL]
end

Last edited by maxamillion321 (2012-08-26 17:29:40)

#1231 2012-08-27 04:28:13

Splodgey
Scratcher

henley wrote:

maxamillion321 wrote:

curiouscrab wrote:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Who can read this?>>>>>>>>>>

<<I could read it.>

((I could read it.

(You don't even need the 2nd bracket.
<The same with this
<<Weird...>

#1232 2012-08-27 08:40:12

henley
Scratcher

Splodgey wrote:

henley wrote:

maxamillion321 wrote:

<<I could read it.>

((I could read it.

<The same with this
<<Weird...>

<I should post like this everywhere. I feel like writing a story. But I want to compact it into a glitch block, so only those who are smart enough to quote this will read it. So here goes: There was once a boy named Nate. Nate was just an average boy. Oh wait, no he wasn't. He had a time machine. Nate liked to time travel. It was one of his healthier hobbies. On a tuesday, Nate was on summer break from school. Nate knew that he had very few days until school started. Nate doesn't like school. Nate decided that he would travel back in time five days. He wanted to warn a Nate from the past to more fun things before summer ended. He knew he couldn't just go back and re-live his summer days, because then there would be two of him. He liked going through time to have some company every now and then, but an entire summer is just too much. So before he could reach the Nate from five days ago, a future Nate came to stop him. The future Nate seemed very serious, and the present Nate asked why he couldn't just tell himself to have fun. The future Nate told himself, or rather, the Nate from the present, that he couldn't explain why, but that he had a very reliable reason for telling him this. Nate figured he wouldn't lie to himself, so he decided to go back to the present. He still felt lonely. He then realized that he had to, at some point, go back in time and tell himself not to warn himself of how bored he would be, and figured he could do himself a favor by going back in time earlier than the future self so that later in the future, when he goes back in time, he'll realize his work is already done, and be proud of himself. Nate got into his time machine, and went back in time to stop himself from warning himself of his boredom. As he stopped himself, he realized that he still didn't know why he had come to stop him, so he told himself that he couldn't explain why, but he had a very reliable reason. Which was all true. He really couldn't explain why, and his reason was that of the original future Nates. He had then successfully stopped himself from warning himself about being bored and both of the Nates went to their respective presents. After a while, it dawned on Nate that when he first traveld back in time five days, he was actually talking to Nate from the second time he traveld back in time five days, and that there was never a Nate from further in the future.

<~The end.

[What do you guys think?

"I've worked so hard for you and you give me nothing in return. Do you need help... Or do I?"

#1233 2012-08-27 11:55:46

fin1234
Scratcher

im new to this
[scratchblocks]
when gf clicked
forever set x: [mouse x] y: [mouse y]

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b601/fin1234/fin1234.jpg

#1234 2012-08-27 14:19:54

Splodgey
Scratcher

henley wrote:

Splodgey wrote:

henley wrote:

((I could read it.

<The same with this
<<Weird...>

<I should post like this everywhere. I feel like writing a story. But I want to compact it into a glitch block, so only those who are smart enough to quote this will read it. So here goes: There was once a boy named Nate. Nate was just an average boy. Oh wait, no he wasn't. He had a time machine. Nate liked to time travel. It was one of his healthier hobbies. On a tuesday, Nate was on summer break from school. Nate knew that he had very few days until school started. Nate doesn't like school. Nate decided that he would travel back in time five days. He wanted to warn a Nate from the past to more fun things before summer ended. He knew he couldn't just go back and re-live his summer days, because then there would be two of him. He liked going through time to have some company every now and then, but an entire summer is just too much. So before he could reach the Nate from five days ago, a future Nate came to stop him. The future Nate seemed very serious, and the present Nate asked why he couldn't just tell himself to have fun. The future Nate told himself, or rather, the Nate from the present, that he couldn't explain why, but that he had a very reliable reason for telling him this. Nate figured he wouldn't lie to himself, so he decided to go back to the present. He still felt lonely. He then realized that he had to, at some point, go back in time and tell himself not to warn himself of how bored he would be, and figured he could do himself a favor by going back in time earlier than the future self so that later in the future, when he goes back in time, he'll realize his work is already done, and be proud of himself. Nate got into his time machine, and went back in time to stop himself from warning himself of his boredom. As he stopped himself, he realized that he still didn't know why he had come to stop him, so he told himself that he couldn't explain why, but he had a very reliable reason. Which was all true. He really couldn't explain why, and his reason was that of the original future Nates. He had then successfully stopped himself from warning himself about being bored and both of the Nates went to their respective presents. After a while, it dawned on Nate that when he first traveld back in time five days, he was actually talking to Nate from the second time he traveld back in time five days, and that there was never a Nate from further in the future.

<~The end.

[What do you guys think?

lol 

<I am properly loling right now. That was an amazing story.

#1235 2012-08-27 15:44:19

MrFlash67
Scratcher

fin1234 wrote:

im new to this

when gf clicked 
forever
go to x: (mouse x) y: (mouse y)

You must close the scratchblocks (and all other) tag(s). Also, reporters, the round ones, use brackets, and make sure that that definition of the block is in Scratch. We all make mistakes, and Scratch on!

Who would win, SOPA or PIPA?

#1236 2012-08-27 16:54:09

powerpoint56
Scratcher

Splodgey wrote:

henley wrote:

Splodgey wrote:

<The same with this
<<Weird...>

<~The end.

[What do you guys think?

lol 

<I am properly loling right now. That was an amazing story.

<i know, right?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2072ctw.gif

#1237 2012-08-27 17:00:15

thebriculator
Scratcher

Uhhh, guys? spam?^^

Paddle2See wrote:

Don't make ongoing stories or conversations here.

.     http://tiny.cc/2cwgpw    http://tiny.cc/viwgpw    http://tiny.cc/iwwgpw

#1238 2012-08-27 18:14:56

henley
Scratcher

thebriculator wrote:

Uhhh, guys? spam?^^

Paddle2See wrote:

Don't make ongoing stories or conversations here.

You must be mistaken. We are playing around with the code. We just happened to write stories for fun, and respond to each other.

tongue

#1239 2012-08-27 23:16:28

danil-kondr
New Scratcher

[blocks]
[/blocks]

#1240 2012-08-28 13:23:08

Joewheeeeler
Scratcher

Ok, Here it goes for the first time! Hold on Scratchers!

when gf clicked
set [Timer v] to (0)
wait until  <(timer) > [12]>
stop all
Okay, How am I doing so far, Good hopefully... Now for the next bit!  smile
when gf clicked
forever
wait (1) secs
change [timer v] by (1)
end
Okay hopefully that should do it, If it has not don't be afraid to remove it for me! Don't report me though, Please!

http://i.imgur.com/CxwNg.gif

#1241 2012-08-28 18:03:09

legobob23o
Scratcher

timer

#1242 2012-08-29 08:38:00

legoboy09
Scratcher

story maker

once upon a time in a [evil  v] [castle  v] a [monster  v] did a [dance  v] then the [monster  v] said [dancing is boreing] and then the [monster  v] made [tea  v] and [drunk  v] it the end
lol

Last edited by legoboy09 (2012-08-29 08:44:45)

#1243 2012-08-29 08:45:23

legoboy09
Scratcher

when gf clicked
forever
if <(speed)=[0]
sleep
end
glitch

Last edited by legoboy09 (2012-08-29 08:46:19)

#1244 2012-08-29 08:47:20

legoboy09
Scratcher

when gf clicked
(hdgfbkjfnhgnb[}0riytfgtvruft{]{OPIXs-aofjuaeht]o;re]{}[f
t[                    ihdyuo8trghboufygryvbvf(jliehduflgtruy698q90()IKPOJKHGFPJH[]
[[CV          v])TIHGJK
glitch

Last edited by legoboy09 (2012-08-29 08:55:36)

#1245 2012-08-29 09:00:53

henley
Scratcher

when gf clicked
forever
if <move (10) steps>
touching color [#00CC00]?
[lkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjolkajdf;aejiohgklhd;sagioahfkl;asdjf;ahg;klasjfkl;dsajf;lkjo

#1246 2012-08-29 09:47:33

Samboozle
New Scratcher

[scratchblocks]
WHAT THE

#1247 2012-08-29 17:39:43

maxamillion321
Scratcher

<<Some randomness>
when gf clicked
if <dhfgrjgfjdfgdj>
[hfdguyrtghfdjfhyhhfhyvfdfh fhvfjfeufuufhrjfhdcbjvufjkfuhfkhdfhjggfhfgfhjhdfhfhhfdhfgdhfgdjfgdjgfjdfjdgfdggfjdgfdjgdkfgdjfgdgfdhgfjsdgfjhufetryeiufudvfjgfhjfgdjfgdjf gd  . g,xhdr4rytuetgubrcgcnxzbfhszgxksnfdhnfgcdkjvngjksjsbfFGHfGiu6M76786875687JNDSFCB GVHD,>?,><><<>><>j>,>hjdfkgbfghfjhvfgvfvfghfhgfghfjjhgf hhfghdhfjdhhdfghehfghdhvhfhhvfhirhgirughrohgifghfgdghgukrks yuGUGjHBFJkhgJKGKjgdbYGBFHjFJYGhffFHdrRDHHG58757n8 jc<.,?><<<,.kHGRJSYFBUYDHGJVUHUDHUTHJKUH
say [7gguyyihg]

Last edited by maxamillion321 (2012-08-29 17:40:04)

#1248 2012-08-29 18:11:47

Molybdenum
Scratcher

maxamillion321 wrote:

Code:

[quote=fin1234]im new to this
[scratchblocks]
when gf clicked 
forever set x: [mouse x] y: [mouse y][/quote]
[/scratchblocks]

Fixed. You need to add [/scratchblocks] to the end.

Umm, look what you did.

Last edited by Molybdenum (2012-08-30 16:23:11)

"The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake."
(|Balls and Platforms: Stay on!|) (|NaOS-H: An operating system... Or is it?|)

#1249 2012-08-30 04:14:25

Splodgey
Scratcher

Molybdenum wrote:

maxamillion321 wrote:

fin1234 wrote:

im new to this
Removed due to causing a glitch

Fixed. You need to add [/] to the end.

Umm, look what you did.

And you just had to put it onto the new page by quoting it.

#1250 2012-08-30 05:42:09

pizza22
Scratcher

when gf clicked
forever
     if <learning [a new language v]>
          say [stay active with scratch v] for (67) secs
          broadcast [yeah!! v]
          end
     if < (scratch skills) = (getting good) >
          say [I am going to make a collab] for (26) secs
          broadcast [ make a collab v]
          create [epic games v]
     else
          broadcast [make better games v]
          broadcast [join collabs v]

Last edited by pizza22 (2012-08-30 05:50:21)

Board footer