This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#951 2012-08-26 10:31:29

CheckItNow12
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

I'm not good at writing scary stories, but I'll try.

Jimmy loved peanut butter. He bathed in it and had it for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner . But one day, the peanut butter jar came alive and turned evil. He(Yes, the jar is a boy) killed Jimmy and made the most out of his parts. HE bathed in HIM, and ate him for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Nowadays, he hunts little boys and gjrls and eat them too.

AND WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING THIS IS A SERIOUS STORY AND AS FAR AS WE KNOW HE COULD BE LIVING IN YOUR THIRD KITCHEN CABINET

The end.

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af47/NicolBolas_Alara/Doctor%20Who/raincry.gif

#952 2012-08-26 10:35:10

shpeters
Scratcher

The bank tellers was good but creepy.

Has anyone read Seaside Hotel?

Last edited by shpeters (2012-08-26 10:46:51)

http://i.imgur.com/bboYO.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/66Yki.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/uLUsl.jpg

#953 2012-08-26 10:40:43

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

Why is this the scary story thread?

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#954 2012-08-26 10:40:57

777w
Scratcher

CheckItNow12 wrote:

I'm not good at writing scary stories, but I'll try.

Jimmy loved peanut butter. He bathed in it and had it for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner . But one day, the peanut butter jar came alive and turned evil. He(Yes, the jar is a boy) killed Jimmy and made the most out of his parts. HE bathed in HIM, and ate him for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Nowadays, he hunts little boys and gjrls and eat them too.

AND WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING THIS IS A SERIOUS STORY AND AS FAR AS WE KNOW HE COULD BE LIVING IN YOUR THIRD KITCHEN CABINET

The end.

‣  No silliness when writing stories, please. "One day zombies killed everybody, the end" doesn't really count as scary.

#955 2012-08-26 11:19:41

NeilWest
Scratcher

I used to troll everyone at my school with this story:

The Demon Llama

One day, a retired politician moved to a remote country house, 3 hours away from the nearest town. He decided to go for a walk a few days after settling into his new home. He walked up to a llama farm (this is Chile) and asked for a llama. He shot the llama dead for his supper, but then it took him til' midnight to get the llama home.

When the politician woke up, the llama (which was in the kitchen) was gone, and instead was passively eating grass outside. The politican still saw the gunwound on the llama's side, but decided to try and shoot it dead once more.

He took a step closer and got his gun ready.

He took a larger step closer and the llama noticed him.

He took one more step closer and the llama's eyes turned bloodshot.

One more step, and he was decapitated.

The police soon learned of this and claimed that the cause of death was inconclusive. The house was back up for sale and a family of 3 moved in. There was a mum, a dad and a loud-mouthed girl with the most hilarious accent. One night, she was sleeping when she heard a little innocent llama noise. She shouted,
"HEY MUM, I HEARD SOMETHING!"

She went down the stairs to find a llama.

She took a step closer and shouted, "ITS A LLAMA."

She took a step closer and put out her hand.

One last step, and he hand was gone.

The next day, she died of blood loss in the hospital, the family moved back straight after. The house was abandoned and derelict ever since, but the llama, it's moving towards another place - and it could be where you live.

THE END.

#956 2012-08-26 11:25:34

samid11
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

The Demon Llama

One day, a retired politician moved to a remote country house, 3 hours away from the nearest town. He decided to go for a walk a few days after settling into his new home. He walked up to a llama farm (this is Chile) and asked for a llama. He shot the llama dead for his supper, but then it took him til' midnight to get the llama home.

When the politician woke up, the llama (which was in the kitchen) was gone, and instead was passively eating grass outside. The politican still saw the gunwound on the llama's side, but decided to try and shoot it dead once more.

The police soon learned of this and claimed that the cause of death was inconclusive. The house was back up for sale and a family of 3 moved in. There was a mum, a dad and a loud-mouthed girl with the most hilarious accent. One night, she was sleeping when she heard a little innocent llama noise. She shouted,

The next day, she died of blood loss in the hospital, the family moved back straight after. The house was abandoned and derelict ever since, but the llama, it's moving towards another place - and it could be where you live.

THE END.

‣  No silliness when writing stories, please. "One day zombies killed everybody, the end" doesn't really count as scary.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#957 2012-08-26 11:53:07

nama
Scratcher

  No silliness when writing stories, please. "One day zombies killed everybody, the end" doesn't really count as scary.

I have a problem with this rule. A story can be mostly scary but have one or two silly parts.

You say goodbye to 1.4, I say hello to 2.0.

#958 2012-08-26 11:54:17

777w
Scratcher

nama wrote:

  No silliness when writing stories, please. "One day zombies killed everybody, the end" doesn't really count as scary.

I have a problem with this rule. A story can be mostly scary but have one or two silly parts.

yes, i changed the rule a while ago

#959 2012-08-26 15:25:28

NeilWest
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

The Demon Llama

THE END.

I did try to include a few scary bits.

#960 2012-08-26 15:39:31

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

The Demon Llama

Don't judge a pasta by it's title :3
I thought it was good, but it could be a little longer.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#961 2012-08-26 15:49:52

NeilWest
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

samid11 wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

The Demon Llama

I'm never good at long pastas. Thats what they said about Kill List.

#962 2012-08-26 16:48:34

soupoftomato
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

samid11 wrote:

I'm never good at long pastas. Thats what they said about Kill List.

You've never written a pasta so of course you aren't!
I'm starting to suspect our story will have a plot that's too intelligent for this topic
Get something internet famous and we'll see.

Last edited by soupoftomato (2012-08-26 16:56:41)

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#963 2012-08-26 19:03:10

shpeters
Scratcher

shpeters wrote:

It's around 10:30 at night for me and these stories are beginning to creep me out. But before I leave this thread I'm going to submit one.

The seaside hotel.

I'm on vacation at a seaside hotel. It has a beach and a pool and a lawn and everything that's nice to have at one. I'm bacicly spending the entire time on electronics so my parents tell me to unplug and go enjoy the water. So I make the fatal mistake of going to the beach. Once I get to the beach I take off my shoes and go to the dock. Attached to the dock is a floating dock that all the hotels boats are on. It's easily affected by waves and the waves are good today and it feels like a roller coaster. Soon the lifeguard warns me to get off but I can't hear her over the crashing waves.
A few seconds later the water rises into the shape of a man. He suddenly becomes opaque and he looks like a normal man in a tuxedo except for the fact that his eyes are red. He slowly opens his mouth to speak.
"You should not have come," he says. His voice is clear and commanding and at the same time very scaredly.
"What?" I reply, confused, shocked, and scared.
"You should not have come," he repeats, louder. The lifeguard repeats her warning but it's too late. I consider running but remember I'm not wearing shoes. He goes up to me and puts his finger on my forehead and I black out.
When I wake up I have only one thought: I must serve the hotel. Work at it. Help it. Labour for it. But all I know or care about is that I must dedicate my life to it.

Thoughts?

http://i.imgur.com/bboYO.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/66Yki.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/uLUsl.jpg

#964 2012-08-26 19:12:09

soupoftomato
Scratcher

shpeters wrote:

shpeters wrote:

It's around 10:30 at night for me and these stories are beginning to creep me out. But before I leave this thread I'm going to submit one.

The seaside hotel.

I'm on vacation at a seaside hotel. It has a beach and a pool and a lawn and everything that's nice to have at one. I'm bacicly spending the entire time on electronics so my parents tell me to unplug and go enjoy the water. So I make the fatal mistake of going to the beach. Once I get to the beach I take off my shoes and go to the dock. Attached to the dock is a floating dock that all the hotels boats are on. It's easily affected by waves and the waves are good today and it feels like a roller coaster. Soon the lifeguard warns me to get off but I can't hear her over the crashing waves.
A few seconds later the water rises into the shape of a man. He suddenly becomes opaque and he looks like a normal man in a tuxedo except for the fact that his eyes are red. He slowly opens his mouth to speak.
"You should not have come," he says. His voice is clear and commanding and at the same time very scaredly.
"What?" I reply, confused, shocked, and scared.
"You should not have come," he repeats, louder. The lifeguard repeats her warning but it's too late. I consider running but remember I'm not wearing shoes. He goes up to me and puts his finger on my forehead and I black out.
When I wake up I have only one thought: I must serve the hotel. Work at it. Help it. Labour for it. But all I know or care about is that I must dedicate my life to it.

Thoughts?

>It's short with pretty much no detail
>The villain has no personality or true scariness
>The only punishment is being a permanent unpaid intern

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#965 2012-08-26 19:36:02

svinnik
Scratcher

Mine is the shortest.

The last man alive is sitting on his bed in a room. He hears a knock on the door.

http://www.harkavagrant.com/msnpaint/rabies.jpg

#966 2012-08-26 19:43:25

soupoftomato
Scratcher

svinnik wrote:

Mine is the shortest.

The last man alive is sitting on his bed in a room. He hears a knock on the door.

That's not yours now stop stealing stuff. Some people might believe you wrote it AND THEN WHAT

Last edited by soupoftomato (2012-08-26 19:43:56)

#967 2012-08-26 19:45:05

svinnik
Scratcher

soupoftomato wrote:

svinnik wrote:

Mine is the shortest.

That's not yours now stop stealing stuff. Some people might believe you wrote it AND THEN WHAT

it isnt mine i stole it imma theif

http://www.harkavagrant.com/msnpaint/rabies.jpg

#968 2012-08-26 21:45:51

soupoftomato
Scratcher

Dangit.

Mine and Wicki's is pretty much done but she can't come on to proofread/make changes to what I finished with.

#969 2012-08-26 22:50:37

Wickimen
Scratcher

soupoftomato wrote:

Dangit.

Mine and Wicki's is pretty much done but she can't come on to proofread/make changes to what I finished with.

It's great except the signoff is typically--
kjbsalafiwiod;nkxz get back on when you can

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#970 2012-08-26 22:54:57

SpriteMaster
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

samid11 wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

The Demon Llama

THE END.

Well using something popularly known as laughable and not to be taken seriously is not a good way to write a scary story

`                        Click here for my YouTube channel!                        `http://i.imgur.com/4Qz3I.jpg

#971 2012-08-27 03:27:45

NeilWest
Scratcher

SpriteMaster wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

samid11 wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

The Demon Llama

THE END.

Well using something popularly known as laughable and not to be taken seriously is not a good way to write a scary story

Hmm... Touche.

#972 2012-08-27 09:15:57

littletonkslover
Scratcher

can i have death and stuff if it's not too graphic

because i had this idea~

http://www.coxlab.org/images/rat_banner.jpg
That's the dark nature of capitalism. ~ Wonder Showzen

#973 2012-08-27 09:48:31

nama
Scratcher

littletonkslover wrote:

I believe so, just don't make it too scary or gory.

You say goodbye to 1.4, I say hello to 2.0.

#974 2012-08-27 12:08:06

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

nama wrote:

littletonkslover wrote:

I believe so, just don't make it too scary or gory.

exactly what I would say.  tongue

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#975 2012-08-27 16:52:06

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

I can't belive the owner couldn't take the fact that creepypasta has to "spread"

Creepypasta doesn't have to be spread to be pasta.
Even if it is deprived rom "copypasta"

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

Board footer