This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#876 2012-08-22 16:02:37

777w
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

littletonkslover wrote:

What makes a creepypasta a creepypasta

i like to write but idk if i'd be good at a "pasta" as you kids call them

i shouldnt have named the topic "user-made creepypasta" because thats just not what it is
anyway as long as your story is moderately scary or even just disturbing and doesnt use worn out ideas like lost episodes, haunted video games, creepy tv shows, generic demons, people without eyes, etc then youve got yourself a decent creation

#877 2012-08-22 16:45:22

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

I dare someone to make a pasta about ME.

Will do.

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#878 2012-08-22 19:12:36

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

I may or may not have written a "fanfic" for somelia that turned into a bad pasta about me.  lol

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#879 2012-08-22 19:15:27

777w
Scratcher

mythbusteranimator wrote:

I may or may not have written a "fanfic" for somelia that turned into a bad pasta about me.  lol

link man
do it
for science

#880 2012-08-22 19:17:13

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

777w wrote:

link man
do it
for science

I can't. I got demoted on a forum because of it.  lol

clicky

#881 2012-08-22 21:51:33

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

*gasp*

WHERE IS MY BAD AND OFFENSIVE PASTA ABOUT MY EPIC SELF.

HELP GOD HELP ME, AGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! *HL2 reference*

YABBA, MY ICING!!!!!! GAWWWWWW. *another reference*

I saw slenderman, HELP.

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#882 2012-08-22 21:54:45

Wickimen
Scratcher

WEEGEISSPARTA IS REALLY WEIRD AND GOT ATTACKED BY AN UNORIGINAL CREEPYPASTA CHARACTER THE END

I hope it was offensive and scary enough!

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#883 2012-08-22 22:17:11

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

Lunchtime With Smosh lost episode by Animeboy975

If there is anything between me and my friend, we're probably the biggest Smosh fans in the world. More than those creepy stalkers, i bet.

But one day, my friend gave the genius idea to send Smosh some letters for thier Mailtime videos. He had one with candy, foreign toys, a fan letter, and a question. The question on the last letter was about lost episodes.

Not Rejected Videos, Smosh Found Dead, or Banned Video. A REAL lost episode.

They opened thier mail on the Mailtime videos, and me and my friend enjoyed it.

Candy was on the foreign tests, Toys were on the regular Mailtime videos, same thing with the fan letter. But with the last letter.

We got a letter back from Smosh. Here's what it reads:

Dear Smosh Fans,
There IS a lost episode we've never posted. Watch with caution.
- Ian Hecox, Anthony Padilla

The letter was attached to a blank disc, with a piece of black duck tape on the top of the disc that read "LOST EPISODE"

We took the tape off, and put it in the DVD player. It was a Lunchtime with smosh video.

The episode started off in the kitchen, regularly, Ian and Anthony discussing where to eat. Ian ran in with a coupon that read "FOOD= FREE AND GREAT, 147545 DEATH DRIVE"

They got in the car, and drove there. It was a dark alleyway, with a big rusty building, and a guy with hair all over his face popped out, and threw them in.

This is like Smosh Found Dead.

But worse.

Alot worse.

They lock them in, and the camera is a shady black color, and Smosh are screaming. There is food on the wall, and it drops.

The screen goes completely black, and a gunshot is heard, suddenly a ton of random pictures come up, like in Best Toy Ever.

Than, the lights are turned on, and suddenly everything looks like it's animated with CGI. All of a sudden, Ian wakes up and starts to cry blood.

It sounded like normal crying, but it got heavier, louder, and everything worse over the course of 10 minutes.

It went static.

My friend went missing today.

I hope he's alive.

What did you think? [I wrote this because most of the Smosh pasta is horrible]

Nobody replied to this  sad

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#884 2012-08-22 22:51:24

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

I found it good, but I wish 99% someone wouldn't write a "lost episode" thing.  hmm

clicky

#885 2012-08-23 08:19:13

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

I found it good, but I wish 99% someone wouldn't write a "lost episode" thing.  hmm

Well, the way all these awesome writers tell the lost episode stories make them seem original and fresh.  smile
I think all these lost episode things on here have all had an original idea in the story somewhere, and they aren't all usual 'lost episode' material.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#886 2012-08-23 09:35:40

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

WEEGEISSPARTA IS REALLY WEIRD AND GOT ATTACKED BY AN UNORIGINAL CREEPYPASTA CHARACTER THE END

I hope it was offensive and scary enough!

That was the second most hideous and non-offensive thing I have ever seen.

PUT SOME REAL EFFORT INTO IT.

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#887 2012-08-23 11:37:36

NeilWest
Scratcher

Kill List

My brother died last night (he had heart problems lately) and I got a strange book in his will, it had no title, and no author, so it must've been his. Probably a notebook or diary of some sort, but when I opened the book, there was some instructions,

Dearest user,

You have obtained the one-of-a-kind Kill List. This can cause major disruption in one's lives, or be a giant benefit in a world of handicaps and misfortune. Use wisely, and prepare to bring the consequences upon yourself for what you may do.

Write a name and the person that you have wrote down will die, perferably something suitable, like drowning when swimming or when not possible for any other type of death to be possible, heart failure.

If you are not the established owner, please take some time to think about what you're going to do and what they may do to effect your life. Leave it? Or read on to find out the answers to one of life's greatest mysteries - death.

Owner: (crossed out and unreadable names) Mike Hart(my brother?)

This shocked me, my brother, killing people? But, I wanted to know the consequences of what might happen if I read on - I decided to do so, unwillingly. I was about to discover the dark side of my brother's satisfactory lifestyle.

Fortunately, the names of the past users weren't there, so I was straight at my brother's list. It was really strange that he had killed (roughly) twenty people, as he didn't seem like that kind of person.

There was a list, and here it is (with cause of death included)

Bob Jenkins Suicide
Dan West Drowning
Gareth Freeman Blood Loss
Mary Hartshaw Choking
Patrick Hart Car Crash
Sally Young Ran Over
(more names that I don't know)
Mike Hart Heart Failure

Why would he kill himself? This didn't seem logical, unless he wanted to end what he had done - but that wasn't really nessecary. Then, when I turned to the first page, I saw my brothers name crossed out and mine drawn in, with a note at the side,

Carry on what I have ended.

END.

#888 2012-08-23 14:35:55

soniku3
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

Kill List

My brother died last night (he had heart problems lately) and I got a strange book in his will, it had no title, and no author, so it must've been his. Probably a notebook or diary of some sort, but when I opened the book, there was some instructions,

Dearest user,

You have obtained the one-of-a-kind Kill List. This can cause major disruption in one's lives, or be a giant benefit in a world of handicaps and misfortune. Use wisely, and prepare to bring the consequences upon yourself for what you may do.

Write a name and the person that you have wrote down will die, perferably something suitable, like drowning when swimming or when not possible for any other type of death to be possible, heart failure.

If you are not the established owner, please take some time to think about what you're going to do and what they may do to effect your life. Leave it? Or read on to find out the answers to one of life's greatest mysteries - death.

This shocked me, my brother, killing people? But, I wanted to know the consequences of what might happen if I read on - I decided to do so, unwillingly. I was about to discover the dark side of my brother's satisfactory lifestyle.

Fortunately, the names of the past users weren't there, so I was straight at my brother's list. It was really strange that he had killed (roughly) twenty people, as he didn't seem like that kind of person.

Bob Jenkins Suicide
Dan West Drowning
Mary Hartshaw Choking
Patrick Hart Car Crash
Sally Young Ran Over
Mike Hart Heart Failure

Why would he kill himself? This didn't seem logical, unless he wanted to end what he had done - but that wasn't really nessecary. Then, when I turned to the first page, I saw my brothers name crossed out and mine drawn in, with a note at the side,

END.

MORE MORE!

internet's all about cats today.

#889 2012-08-23 15:54:40

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

*gasp*

I saw slenderman, HELP.

provide me with an email and ill send you a story

#890 2012-08-23 16:11:06

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

Kill List

Dearest user,

Bob Jenkins Suicide
Dan West Drowning
Mary Hartshaw Choking
Patrick Hart Car Crash
Sally Young Ran Over
Mike Hart Heart Failure

END.

That have aanything to do with my comment on the pasta thread?  tongue
And very good idea; add some more plot though.  big_smile

clicky

#891 2012-08-23 17:08:00

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

*gasp*

I saw slenderman, HELP.

>.< IT WILL COME EVENTUALLY!

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#892 2012-08-23 17:33:27

Legolas_Greenleaf
Scratcher

Jeff: Origins
There's always been a monster under your bed.

But it came out today.  It changed you, made you a WHOLE NEW MAN.  But...  While you have somebody to talk to, tell your story, Jeff.  Tell them how you became the monster.
------------------------------
You sat on your bed.  It was a long day at your part-time job.  Now, you dangled your feet over the edge of it, sighing your despair at the world to yourself.  All the times you were stuffed into trash cans, beat up, mugged, and everything...  From childhood to adulthood, it just makes you want to SCREAM.  You feel so angry.  Something's happening, you can feel it.  Something big will happen.  You're so full of rage, you might just snap.
"Jeff."
What the--that voice is horrible.  It's like the voices of a hundred demons speaking at the same time.  Your rage is replaced by fear.  You scramble off the bed, running to your bedroom door, but it's... it's stuck.  It's never been stuck.
"It's your time now."
No, no, no!  Some inherent instinct inside you rears and screams against staying.  You weep, banging on the door, the sudden unexplained breeze ruffling your hair.
"You know you can't ever escape me."
You can't do anything.  It's no use.  You plaster yourself against the door in the hope that it opens.  Your back to the door, you stare under your bed, seeing the blood-red tendrils swirling beneath it.
"You were born with me."
You find the guts to answer.  "I-I-I...  I won't give in to you!"  The thing emerges.  It has no form that is describable, no appearance that can be captured in words.  You suddenly feel detached from yourself, watching from outside of your body.
Snap.
That's the sound of your sanity going bye-bye.
Glub.
That's the sound of your mercy going down the drain.
Creak.
That's the sound of your jaws painfully rearranging into a permanent smile.
I am Zalgo, and you are my progeny.
The voice speaks into your mind, and you are at peace.  Its empty voids of eyes gaze into your very soul.  But you're happy now.  Pale as a ghost, your head of raven-black hair providing a nice contrast as you view yourself in the mirror.
Welcome to my world, son.
You fade into the night without a sound.

Tell me what you think, please!  I pride myself on good writing and stuff, but constructive criticism is appreciated.   smile

Last edited by Legolas_Greenleaf (2012-08-23 17:35:10)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8s5zeoqje1qky8rdo1_250.gif  OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE~

#893 2012-08-23 21:03:23

Animeboy975
Scratcher

I read a very well written Club Penguin creepypasta called "Penguin TripleSix" the other day, which inspired me to make this.

Server Canada by Animeboy975

In my early 3 years of elementary school, i played a game called Club Penguin. It was a fun MMO, and many people know about it and it's famous downfall when Disney bought the website.

I haven't been on since. I'm in 7th grade, and i was bored one fine Saturday night. I decided to play Club Penguin.

I turned the game on, and logged into my normal penguin, who was named MapleLeaf250. Everything was normal and no parties were goin' on. I logged out of of boredom, and made a new account.

I chose my penguin color. I picked pink, and named the penguin Wafflez64. After registeting my penguin,my email had the normal parent thing. My account was launched. I went on a server i didn't see before, even with my old penguin 10 minutes ago.

It was called "Canada" with zero bars. I logged in, and it was empty. I got a tutorial, than i went to the book room. There was a penguin. His player card was a normal red penguin, his eyes were hyper relalistic, and bloodshot.

He chased me everywhere, and i hid in my igloo, and he came in. I replied "STOP CHASING ME :[" But no.

No.

It didn't get better. It just got worse.

Alot worse.

He teleported me to his igloo, and he made me look exactly like him. There were dead penguins on his floor, which was the default igloo. He said "Welcome to the gang."

Followed by "It's beginning. Your'e my new friend."

He had a picture, which was MY family photo, and the penguin started to follow me agian.

Wait, i swear this is a kid at my middle school. I swear. But no, the player card turned to Japanese for "suicidepenguin.jpg" and i'm Canadian. Than, the room, which was the bookroom, was filled with 20 other penguins.

All same as suicidepenguin. I logged out, to leave my fears away and calm down. I logged back in, and both of my penguins looked the same as suicidepenguin. than, suicidepeguin, came out of the computer screen, with a chainsaw.

I woke up in a hole, under a field of snow, near my house. I peak up for a second and grabbed a mirror and look at me.

I coulden't believe my eyes. I was wearing a suicidepenguin suit.

So i'm suicidepenguin forever.

Forever.

What did you guys think?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#894 2012-08-23 21:18:20

777w
Scratcher

Legolas_Greenleaf wrote:

[story]
Tell me what you think, please!  I pride myself on good writing and stuff, but constructive criticism is appreciated.   smile

jeff
zalgo
sorry man i nearly didnt read that

#895 2012-08-23 22:20:50

Legolas_Greenleaf
Scratcher

Hebe, I see your point.

So generic.  Something better probably coming tomorrow.  Gawd so tempting to use themes that are overused.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8s5zeoqje1qky8rdo1_250.gif  OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE~

#896 2012-08-23 22:23:43

banana500
Scratcher

A quick story I wrote. It's long, I know. But sit down and read it, lazy.  tongue  Also there are a few swears, but I censored them.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hacked and Haunted

My experience begins this way. I am, well, a college student majoring in computer sciences. That's the life that everyone knows me by, anyway. Other than that, I'm a hacker.

Some of the things I've done have been pretty malicious, in fact. I've sent out trojan horse viruses anonymously, and the most amazing thing is that no one's tracked it to me. The viruses didn't do too much harm to people's hard drives, like wipe them entirely. Instead, it added a crapton of .txt files simply saying rude insults, enough txt files to fill up their memory.

You probably think I've made a mistake of revealing that to a public place like the Internet, but believe me, I'm done with hacking and I'm actually almost afraid of computers now. In fact, I haven't used a computer in two weeks after this incident, except to write this down.

What happened is that I booted up my computer one day and logged into my account. The screen suddenly went black for a few seconds. At first, it wasn't too surprising--this happened to my computer a LOT before, and then it would come back. But this time, the black screen was staying for an unusually long time. I was starting to get frustrated and I was ready to restart the computer, but the screen changed.

There was simple green text printed on the screen, staying "STOP."

I then made an assumption on what was happening: I was being hacked, by some other guy. There was nothing I could do to make the text go away. I pressed CTRL+ALT+DEL several times, but with no luck. I then quickly tapped ESC once.

The text changed: "DON'T EVEN GO THERE."

I was now getting REALLY frustrated. This "hacker" was clearly very elusive. So I reached for the power button to turn the computer off.

The text changed again: "STOP TRYING TO ESCAPE ME."

I was partially freaked out by this, mainly because I hadn't even TOUCHED the power button. But I passed it off as a mere coincidence and reached for the button again.

"YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS EASY, CAN YOU?"

Again, my finger wasn't even CLOSE to the button. So I forcefully pressed the power button, holding it there. The text flickered and faltered, and the computer shut down, surprisingly. I was thinking that the hacker would do SOMETHING to stop the shutdown, but he didn't.

I was slightly unnerved at this point. How did this "hacker" know that I was going to push the power button? Was I being watched, somehow, perhaps through my webcam?

Lucky for me, I had a second computer--my laptop. I pulled it over to me and opened it up.

The computer flickered to life by itself, but then another black screen came up, accompanied with green text:

"YOU'RE RESISTANT. I LIKE THAT."

I sighed with anger, with the notion that the hacker had got my laptop too.

The text changed: "I'LL LET YOU GO."

I beamed at the screen with hope.

"FOR NOW."

The computer switched to the login screen, and I could use it normally again. I checked my desktop, and it worked perfectly fine too.

I checked my e-mail real quick, only to be greeted by countless emails from one guy. All the emails were the same. I couldn't have this guy spamming up my inbox, so I deleted the messages and noted them as spam. However, I did stop to read one the emails, which read:

"YOU'RE NOT OFF THE HOOK YET.

I'LL FIND YOU. BUT YOU'LL NEVER, EVER, ****ING FIND ME.

P.S. YOU KNOW WHO I AM."

I didn't know who the heck this was. The sender's name was labeled as "TTT", which didn't make sense. The email's title was "YOU KNOW WHO I AM".

After a bit of thinking, I finally realized where the emails were from: the hacker. The anonymous hacker was tormenting me now. I ratted off a quick reply to him:

"Yes, I know who you are. And you'd better leave me alone, you little ****. Or I WILL call the police."

Almost immediately, there was a reply:

"HEH. THE ONLY THING YOU WILL DO--IS TRY."

After that, I blocked "TTT". I seriously WAS going to call the police, so I did. While I was waiting for the other line, the phone transferred me to someone else.

The person started talking in a raspy and extremely unclear voice, but I could make out most of it. Here's a rough transcript of our conversation:

PERSON: "Greetings."

ME: "Hello? Who is this?"

PERSON: "You know very well who I am."

ME: "No, I--"

PERSON: "I told you would TRY to rat me out."

ME: "You're the--"

PERSON: "Yes."

ME: "Will you freaking LEAVE ME ALONE?"

PERSON: "Never."

ME: "WHY NOT."

PERSON: "Because I'm not done with you yet."

ME: "Why are you doing this."

PERSON: *mirthless laugh* "For my own merriment."

ME: "How do you know my number?"

PERSON: "I know a lot about you."

ME: "Like what?!?"

PERSON: "That's for me to know."

ME: "I'm going to find you. And I'm going to f**king take you down."

PERSON: "You will try."

ME: "What's THAT supposed to mean?"

PERSON: "It's simply the truth."

ME: "This conversation is over."

PERSON: "Wait."

*me trying to hang up, unsuccessfully*

ME: "Why can't I hang up?"

PERSON: "I'll let you leave, once I tell you this."

ME: "Tell me the thing already!"

PERSON: "You can't escape me. You can't find me. You can't do anything about me."

ME: "WHY?"

PERSON: "Because I don't exist."

ME: "What the--what are you saying?"

PERSON: "Good day."

*end of conversation*

The next day, another phone call came, from the same man.

PERSON: "Welcome back."

ME: "Why do you keep calling me? Who are you?"

PERSON: "Phobia."

ME: "Who?"

PERSON: "My name is Phobia."

ME: "What kind of name is that?"

PHOBIA: "Hm. Dunno. Just a name."

ME: "I can't hang up."

PHOBIA: "I know. I need to tell you something."

ME: "What?"

PHOBIA: "I want to meet."

ME: "No f**king way."

PHOBIA: "Huh. You don't have a choice."

ME: "Really?"

PHOBIA: "No. We will meet tonight."

ME: "Oh yeah? When? Where?"

PHOBIA: *low laugh* "You'll see."

*end of conversation*

And that night, I did meet him. But not in the way that anyone would've ever imagined. I went to sleep late, at about 2:30 A.M. About thirty minutes later, I was in a dream.

The dream wasn't controlled by my mind. I had no freedom inside of it. I couldn't shape it the way I wanted to. It was simply an endless blank white void.

I tried to wake myself up, but couldn't. I tried so many things. Nothing would work.

I then heard a low laugh behind me. I swerved around me to see a tall man. But it was just shaped like a man. There was no face, or clothes, or skin. It was simply a dark black man. No light reflected off of him.

"Greetings."

"Wha--what?"

"I told you we would meet." The black figure approached me slowly.

"You--you're Phobia?"

"Is it really so hard to believe?"

"How are you--how are you in my head!"

"I don't just know how to hack computers, you know." The figure laughed. "I know how to hack minds as well..."

"Get out of my head!"

"No."

"Leave me alone. Let me wake up! PLEASE."

"Never. I can trap you inside this dream world forever I wanted to. You'd be stuck in here, nowhere to go, nothing to do. On the outside, you'd be inside a deep coma, where you would never awake from.

"I can soon have full control of your mind. And by then, you won't be able to feel anything. You would be stuck here, in this endless limbo, while I live inside your real body. You will be my host. I guess you could say I'm...a parasite, of sorts."

"You're--you're not human!"

"No s**t, Sherlock. You think I was talking BS when I said I didn't exist? I'm not a human being. I'm not a ghost, either. I'm a demon."

"You'll never possess me. Never."

"We'll see."

And suddenly, Phobia lunged forward at me and reached his hand for my face. His fingers grew and wrapped themselves around my head, squeezing it into jelly. I tried to scream and break free, but he wouldn't budge. I felt Phobia's spirit sinking inside of me...slowly taking over my entire body until...

I opened my eyes and suddenly jolted awake. I was back in my dorm, in the real world.

Was it just a bad dream? Coming from MY subconscious? Or was it really Phobia, entering my mind and taking over my body. I didn't have time to ponder it, before suddenly my back contorted with sharp pain. My eyelids drifted closed, and my mouth suddenly felt like my lips were stitched shut. I felt my arms moving, without me controlling them. And then I was back in the dream world.

"What happened?" I shouted into the endless void. "PHOBIA! LET ME OUT."

I heard a loud chuckle in the void, coming from seemingly nowhere.

"Welcome to your new, permanent home."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know, it's extremely long, but tell me what you think.  smile

Last edited by banana500 (2012-08-23 22:24:18)

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#897 2012-08-23 22:38:08

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

Legolas_Greenleaf wrote:

Hebe, I see your point.

So generic.  Something better probably coming tomorrow.  Gawd so tempting to use themes that are overused.

No, it's not generic! XD Nobody's written about Jeff for like forever on here and you wrote about a new backstory on how he became evil. It's original, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
I loved this story.  big_smile
Why does everyone think putting Slenderman or Jeff in their story or making a 'lost episode' makes it unoriginal? Just because you use a pre-made character in your story doesn't mean it's unoriginal. -.-
-------
I'm gonna look through all these pastas and decide which ones are my top 3 favorites.  big_smile

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#898 2012-08-23 22:50:06

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

A quick story I wrote. It's long, I know. But sit down and read it, lazy.  tongue  Also there are a few swears, but I censored them.
Hacked and Haunted
story

Whoa...gave me the chills, and that is hard to do. o_O

Though how does he publish that to the internet if he is trapped?  hmm

clicky

#899 2012-08-23 23:07:22

soupoftomato
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

Legolas_Greenleaf wrote:

Hebe, I see your point.

No, it's not generic! XD Nobody's written about Jeff for like forever on here and you wrote about a new backstory on how he became evil. It's original, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
I loved this story.  big_smile
Why does everyone think putting Slenderman or Jeff in their story or making a 'lost episode' makes it unoriginal? Just because you use a pre-made character in your story doesn't mean it's unoriginal. -.-
-------
I'm gonna look through all these pastas and decide which ones are my top 3 favorites.  big_smile

It's based on a previously created character popular amongst creepypasta. Therefore the base idea is unoriginal.

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#900 2012-08-23 23:16:04

banana500
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

Hacked and Haunted
story

Whoa...gave me the chills, and that is hard to do. o_O

Though how does he publish that to the internet if he is trapped?  hmm

He didn't post to the internet. It's in his mind while he's trapped in limbo.

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

Board footer