This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#851 2012-08-18 16:04:57

777w
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

weegeeissparta wrote:

777w wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

MWAHAHAHA,no.

mwahahaha yes it would

Why? I don't CARE if it's offensive.

theyd probably ban me anyway

#852 2012-08-18 16:58:30

Thetestsubject
New Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

I want more replies on Kid's Kingdom :[

It's a great pasta! I like it with extra SHOCK! parmasion. Lol

#853 2012-08-18 21:58:37

banana500
Scratcher

A story I'm working on--believe it or not, it's only halfway done right now.  tongue

Expect a few swears, but they're censored out.

Hacked and Haunted

Okay. I'm documenting this because I need to let the truth out there. This may seem like some false or cliched BS to most of you, but you gotta hear me out.

My experience began this way. I am, well, a college student majoring in computer sciences. That's the life that everyone knows me by, anyway. Other than that, I'm a hacker.

Some of the things I've done have been pretty malicious, in fact. I've sent out trojan horse viruses anonymously, and the most amazing thing is that no one's tracked it to me. The viruses didn't do too much harm to people's hard drives, like wipe them entirely. Instead, it added a crapton of .txt files simply saying rude insults, enough txt files to fill up their memory.

You probably think I've made a mistake of revealing that to a public place like the Internet, but believe me, I'm done with hacking and I'm actually almost afraid of computers now. In fact, I haven't used a computer in two weeks after this incident, except to write this down.

What happened is that I booted up my computer one day and logged into my account. The screen suddenly went black for a few seconds. At first, it wasn't too surprising--this happened to my computer a LOT before, and then it would come back. But this time, the black screen was staying for an unusually long time. I was starting to get frustrated and I was ready to restart the computer, but the screen changed.

There was simple green text printed on the screen, staying "STOP."

I then made an assumption on what was happening: I was being hacked, by some other guy. There was nothing I could do to make the text go away. I pressed CTRL+ALT+DEL several times, but with no luck. I then quickly tapped ESC once.

The text changed: "DON'T EVEN GO THERE."

I was now getting REALLY frustrated. This "hacker" was clearly very elusive. So I reached for the power button to turn the computer off.

The text changed again: "STOP TRYING TO ESCAPE ME."

I was partially freaked out by this, mainly because I hadn't even TOUCHED the power button. But I passed it off as a mere coincidence and reached for the button again.

"YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS EASY, CAN YOU?"

Again, my finger wasn't even CLOSE to the button. So I forcefully pressed the power button, holding it there. The text flickered and faltered, and the computer shut down, surprisingly. I was thinking that the hacker would do SOMETHING to stop the shutdown, but he didn't.

I was slightly unnerved at this point. How did this "hacker" know that I was going to push the power button? Was I being watched, somehow, perhaps through my webcam?

Lucky for me, I had a second computer--my laptop. I pulled it over to me and opened it up.

The computer flickered to life by itself, but then another black screen came up, accompanied with green text:

"YOU'RE RESISTANT. I LIKE THAT."

I sighed with anger, with the notion that the hacker had got my laptop too.

The text changed: "I'LL LET YOU GO."

I beamed at the screen with hope.

"FOR NOW."

The computer switched to the login screen, and I could use it normally again. I checked my desktop, and it worked perfectly fine too.

I checked my e-mail real quick, only to be greeted by countless emails from one guy. All the emails were the same. I couldn't have this guy spamming up my inbox, so I deleted the messages and noted them as spam. However, I did stop to read one the emails, which read:

"YOU'RE NOT OFF THE HOOK YET.

I'LL FIND YOU. BUT YOU'LL NEVER, EVER, ****ING FIND ME.

P.S. YOU KNOW WHO I AM."

I didn't know who the heck this was. The sender's name was labeled as "TTT", which didn't make sense. The email's title was "YOU KNOW WHO I AM".

After a bit of thinking, I finally realized where the emails were from: the hacker. The anonymous hacker was tormenting me now. I ratted off a quick reply to him:

"Yes, I know who you are. And you'd better leave me alone, you little ****. Or I WILL call the police."

Almost immediately, there was a reply:

"HEH. THE ONLY THING YOU WILL DO--IS TRY."

After that, I blocked "TTT". I seriously WAS going to call the police, so I did. While I was waiting for the other line, the phone transferred me to someone else.

The person started talking in a raspy and extremely unclear voice, but I could make out most of it. Here's a rough transcript of our conversation:

PERSON: "Greetings."

ME: "Hello? Who is this?"

PERSON: "You know very well who I am."

ME: "No, I--"

PERSON: "I told you would TRY to rat me out."

ME: "You're the--"

PERSON: "Yes."

ME: "Will you freaking LEAVE ME ALONE?"

PERSON: "Never."

ME: "WHY NOT."

PERSON: "Because I'm not done with you yet."

ME: "Why are you doing this."

PERSON: *mirthless laugh* "For my own merriment."

ME: "How do you know my number?"

PERSON: "I know a lot about you."

ME: "Like what?!?"

PERSON: "That's for me to know."

ME: "I'm going to find you. And I'm going to f**king take you down."

PERSON: "You will try."

ME: "What's THAT supposed to mean?"

PERSON: "It's simply the truth."

ME: "This conversation is over."

PERSON: "Wait."

*me trying to hang up, unsuccessfully*

ME: "Why can't I hang up?"

PERSON: "I'll let you leave, once I tell you this."

ME: "Tell me the thing already!"

PERSON: "You can't escape me. You can't find me. You can't do anything about me."

ME: "WHY?"

PERSON: "Because I don't exist."

ME: "What the--what are you saying?"

PERSON: "Good day."

*end of conversation*

TO BE FINISHED

Last edited by banana500 (2012-08-18 21:58:54)

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#854 2012-08-18 22:06:56

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

A story I'm working on--believe it or not, it's only halfway done right now.  tongue

One of the best pastas on here! It's very well-written and interesting, like a real story should be. Great job!  smile

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#855 2012-08-18 22:13:02

banana500
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

banana500 wrote:

One of the best pastas on here! It's very well-written and interesting, like a real story should be. Great job!  smile

big_smile  Thanks. There's still a TON more to write though. You'll find out what happens.

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#856 2012-08-19 07:45:02

soniku3
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

banana500 wrote:

big_smile  Thanks. There's still a TON more to write though. You'll find out what happens.

I like it!

internet's all about cats today.

#857 2012-08-19 10:56:43

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Two astronauts were stranded on a faraway planet known as Zombietopia. They wandered through a cementary and found Twinkies for a discount. All of a sudden, A familiar looking zombie appeared from nowhere. Behind him was an entire zombie army. It was Michael Jackson. "Zombies" he said "Eat their brains while dancing to Thriller." "Let us finish our Twinkies first" said the astronauts.

THE END

Check out my Sid Meier's Civilization 5 creepypasta on the new creepypasta thread

big_smile

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#858 2012-08-19 12:02:36

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

CAT.MOV

Back in Mid-August 2006, a user with no name uploaded a video called CAT.MOV.

This video had a picture of a black cat, than it's eyes get super hyper realistic, it grows huge fangs, it's eyes fall out, And it explodes, with a evil laugh.

It might not sound scary, but this is when it gets strange. The month where it was uploaded, there were millions of death between 13-18 year olds.

The video didn't catch notice, until a news station stated the video, on August 20. The video soon became viral, leading adults and teens to thier death.

The video dosen't sound creepy, but the disturbing and gory images in the video send a thought to the human's brain, and erases all the human's memories with suicidal thoughts.

Many teens jumped out the window, and the vieweng percent of the video, 97 percent died, other lived.

But the 3 percent that survived, almost all of them were never found again. One girl, Riley Bauer, had survived, but was extremely hurt.

By the end of 2006, there were a lot less people in the world because of the video.

In January 2007, A few police officers sat at a table about the numerous deaths last year.

One of them explained the video, and one officer got his laptop and searched CAT.MOV.
All of the officers except him died that hour.

He knew he had to. Had to find who the poster was, the channel had a white background, and he paused CAT.MOV, the only video.

He went outside, and the whole world was dead. He heard a creepy laugh behind him

"I'M BLANK."

He knew he had to arrest him, so he did, and everyone was back to normal.

So if you find tons of deaths a year, this might be the case.

THE END

What did you think?

epicer than the epic duck.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#859 2012-08-19 13:01:33

banana500
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

CAT.MOV

This video had a picture of a black cat, than it's eyes get super hyper realistic, it grows huge fangs, it's eyes fall out, And it explodes, with a evil laugh.

It might not sound scary, but this is when it gets strange. The month where it was uploaded, there were millions of death between 13-18 year olds.

The video didn't catch notice, until a news station stated the video, on August 20. The video soon became viral, leading adults and teens to thier death.

The video dosen't sound creepy, but the disturbing and gory images in the video send a thought to the human's brain, and erases all the human's memories with suicidal thoughts.

Many teens jumped out the window, and the vieweng percent of the video, 97 percent died, other lived.

But the 3 percent that survived, almost all of them were never found again. One girl, Riley Bauer, had survived, but was extremely hurt.

By the end of 2006, there were a lot less people in the world because of the video.

In January 2007, A few police officers sat at a table about the numerous deaths last year.

One of them explained the video, and one officer got his laptop and searched CAT.MOV.

He knew he had to. Had to find who the poster was, the channel had a white background, and he paused CAT.MOV, the only video.

He went outside, and the whole world was dead. He heard a creepy laugh behind him

"I'M BLANK."

THE END

What did you think?

Okay, I'm sorry, but that was horrible.

I don't mean to offend you, but it was too cliched, and it's something that you see in pretty much any computer/video-based story. Your other stories are great, but not this one.  sad

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#860 2012-08-19 14:03:24

Animeboy975
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

CAT.MOV

"I'M BLANK."

THE END

What did you think?

Okay, I'm sorry, but that was horrible.

I don't mean to offend you, but it was too cliched, and it's something that you see in pretty much any computer/video-based story. Your other stories are great, but not this one.  sad

It's ok. I find wrting pasta fun, but i don't think my stories are pretty good.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#861 2012-08-19 17:27:32

SiLeNtScRaTcH
Scratcher

"The Shapeshifter"

I remember living on Earth. It was so wonderful and limitless. The grassy plains, the snowy hilltops, the vast blue seas and sky, and the bustling cities. Today, as I stand here, gazing intently at the ravaged remains of Earth through the telescope at my moonlight observatory, I can't help but miss my friends and family, and Earth itself. If only I could have convinced anybody that the world was going to end. Then, I wouldn't be the only human left, standing here alone on the moon, which now drifts lifelessly through space, searching for a new gravitational pull to get caught in. I then began to weep and beg to nothing, for the life I used to live, and a second try.

After an hour of weeping and begging, I heard a strange noise. I listened closely, and looked toward a pile of boxes in a corner. I remembered that I had picked up a fragment of the gigantic meteorite that struck the Earth and killed everyone and everything. I remembered that I had kept it because it was covered in a strange substance, which none of my machines could identify. I walked over to the boxes, and opened the one with the meteorite fragment in it. A small gray kitten jumped out, and to my surprise, shapeshifted into a puppy. It yapped at me, and licked my hand.

The puppy started running in circles around me, then it yapped again. I picked it up, and it began licking my air helmet. I laughed at the adorable creature, and played with it for the rest of the day. When I made a "just add water" steak dinner, I shared a quarter of the steak with the puppy, and it ate the steak joyfully. It then fell asleep, and shortly after, I did to.

I awoke to find the puppy had shapeshifted into a kitten, and it was washing itself and relaxing. I stood up, and walked over to carton of "just add water" milk. I made it for the kitten, which drank it within a few minutes. I made myself some "just add water" eggs and bacon breakfast, and the kitten and I left the observatory, and we walked to the control room, which had radars and sonar gadgets that I used to see if there was anything like a spacecraft or an asteroid that might strike the moon so I could prepare appropriately for upcoming disasters. The radars and sonar equipment didn't detect anything, so the kitten and I left the contol room. We played around all over the moon, and returned to the observatory hungry and exhausted.

After eating, we left the observatory and walked to the small spacecraft I used to get here from Earth. I fired it up, and we flew all over the Milky Way, observing and studying the planets. When we made it to Neptune, the ship's radar started to pick up a small, strange looking space craft that was pursueing us. I powered up the thrusters, and we sped off back to the moon. I tried radioeing the other craft, but I only picked up weird computer-type noises.

Once the moon came into view, my pursuers slowed down, turned around, and sped off back in the direction from which we came. I landed the spacecraft near the observatory, and the kitten and I walked over to it and went inside. We ate dinner, and sat around, relaxing. I decided I would name this shapeshifting alien creature Wallace, as I really had developed a bond with it, and we went to sleep.

I woke up to a loud alarm, which I had set for when there were any intruders. I looked around, and found that Wallace wasn't in the observatory. I panicked, for I knew I had locked the doors before I went to sleep the night before. I ran over to the control room, and the radar and sonar equipment detected hundreds of huge alien ships on the moon. Just then, the door burst open, and several aliens stepped inside, with weird looking guns at the ready. I hid in a nearby closet, and watched through a crack in the door as the aliens walked upstairs and over to the radars and sonar equipment. I saw that one of them was taller and was a brighter shade of blue than the others. It held Wallace, who was squirming and struggling to get free. I couldn't stand there and watch Wallace struggle, so I waited for one of the aliens to walk near the closet. When the others weren't looking, I grabbed it, threw it into the closet, and knocked it unconcious. I grabbed its gun, found the trigger, and burst out of the closet.

I started shooting lasers wildly at the aliens, who all fell to the floor, dead. All of them except the bright blue one, who ran off with Wallace before I could shoot him. I chased it outside, where it was boarding a spacecraft. I shot at the alien, but the spacecraft sped off, and I turned around right as I was knocked unconcious by one of the aliens.

I regained conciousness in a strange purple room. I looked straight up to see an alien standing over me, holding a giant drill-like tool. I tried to sit up, but the alien pressed the drill to my fore-head and pusehed me back down. I tried to move my arms and legs, but those were hooked up to sensors which shocked me. I screamed in agony as I was being shocked, and started to lose conciousness. I saw the bright blue alien walk in, with Wallace unconcious in his arms. He laid Wallace onto the bed next to me, and I blacked out.

I woke up with no one in the room other than Wallace and I. I realized that Wallace had become a gooey, gelatinous creature, and I figured that was his default form. I had an idea on how we could escape. I spoke softly to Wallace, who woke up after a few minutes. I told Wallace to shapeshift into a snake and slip through his shocking sensors. To my surprise, he did that exactly, and slithered over to a control panel and disabled my shocking sensors. He shapeshifted into a mouse, and knawed through the straps of my shocking sensors. I stood up, and Wallace reverted to his default form. A guard walked into the room, and I quickly knocked it unconcious. I searched through his papers and found a criminal record of Wallace. Wallace was apparently one of the most wanted criminals in the universe, for he could shapeshift to avoid and escape custody, as well as commit crimes with little opposition. I had been harboring a criminal this whole time.

I picked up Wallace, and ran for the escape pod room. Many aliens had spotted us, and were chasing us. We reached the escape pod room after running all over the spacecraft, and I opened an escape pod. Just as I was getting in, the aliens grabbed me, and pulled me out. In a last minute effort, I threw Wallace into the escape pod. Wallace closed the door, and shot off into space. As I felt myself being killed, I knew that Wallace had escaped just fine. I was content with dieing, and I did so immediately.

Check out my Pokemon Emerald Version Playthrough!
https://www.scratch.mit.edu/ext/youtube/?v=YdvJc8ggiqg

#862 2012-08-19 23:58:21

Wickimen
Scratcher

A 2END WEL SPELD CREEPIEPOSTA
THIS ONS ABOUT PANTS

NELLEY OCONNERS AND THE POSESED TROUSERS: PART I
THE PANTS ARNT PART OF THE STOREY YET
litel Nelley o’conners, whom at the ag of six livd at 47 rosanthal ave was a moast unusal child of six yers of ag, she wold turned sevan in octuber 2 was 6 monts a way. furst of al she never playng at prinsesses tea parteys or jacks like the othr yong childrin in the neyborhod. thes was a most discusd rumor amungst the neybhord mothrs that Nelley ougt to play outsid mor like the othars, tho they wold oftan digres and finish by agreing thet Nelley was far to stranj and infloense so gud ridense that she nevar playd outside. curosly enogh this dident stop ms timmonz from caling up mrs o’conners and complaning about mrs oconnerses odd dauter.
‘relly, mrs o’coners id like to know what you intend to do abot it.’ Seyd ms timmonz in a huf. ‘its geting out of hand!’
‘i dont know what you mean’ ponderd ms o’conners the ferst teym such a cal was maid, ‘Nelley hasent don enytheng wrong at all you know, and shes a very gud redder of books’
‘yes thats what you say but shel grow up antisocyal mark my wurds,’ cryed ms timmonz indegnintly and still you dont hav her befrend nice neyborhod childrin like my dauter Marey!’ (At own gosip seshun ovor the telefone the day befor ms timmonz stated to ms adderston that Nelley was an impropir girl who she was glad did’nt talk too Marey, what stranj ides Marey mite get then.)
t’hats bold of you to say, ’ sed mrs o’conners. ’ill have you kno that yove no rite to tell me how to rase Nelley! good day to you!’ and she slamed down the telefone.
‘mother!’ cam a funnie hye voyce from upstares...’please dont make such noyse-mother, im tryeng to red and youre maeking it veri dificult’
‘of corse dareleng!’ replyed the mother in kwestoin turned sudenly very pale ‘im very, sorry!’
‘theres no need to shout’ sed Nelley ominosly ‘i am tryeng to red my book now do, do be silense now!,’ she finishd
‘of corse’ whisperd mrs o’Conners ‘very sorry der.’ she dident make another sond.
that nite at dinner Nelley dident come down to eat. this maid mr o’conners very upsut, ‘shes alweys skiping meals, it cant be helthy, all she ets are htose meger plates of milk and tost you breng her when she refusis to come hav her nice diner and i relly dont undirstand how thats enof for hir.’
‘well.’ hesitated mrs o’conners.
‘the pyscoligist tuld us it was onley a fase,’ mr o’conners went on sonding very anoyd ‘but this has ben going on fore as long as i can rember. Thers no geting around it, our dauter simply isent behayving in a normel way and i wil not stand for eny more of it.’
‘if..if you say so dere.’ Mumred mrs o’conners, she dident dayr menshen the telefone cal she d gotin from Mareys mother.
‘Nelley!’ shotod mr oconners at the upstares ‘come done and eat your diner rite now. im not puting up with eny more of your ridicolos non sense, do you here me?’
‘oh..i dont think Im’ comeng father’ came the voice from upstares.
‘she nevar leves her rom! why dose she nevar leve her rom?’
‘you kno sumthing, hareld,’ sed mrs o’conners inventeng sumthing wildely, a kwaver in her voyce. ‘the psylogist sed if you rush her shel the fase wil onley last a longar peryod of time’ ‘so i don’t think you outn’t do enything rite now, dere.’
all rite then. if you say so.’
so it went on thaat Nelley wnet on steying in her bedrom and liveng of the bred and milk brout to her dore, she refused to come out, simpley sat reding thos books in the dark of her rom with the kertans closd and her skin payl from lakk of sunleyt, mr o’conners wold leve for wurk in the mornengs and woldnt retern until evning, leving mrs o’conners aloyn in the howse al day with onley the sylent girl in her rom just redding those books and mayking comands in a frytful voyce shold any noyse from the down-stares reech her eres. and on Neleys sevanth birthdey she dident com out of her rom.
‘this hes gon on far enoug.’ sed mr. o’conners. ‘im simply tyred of leting this go on. its been hapening for months- no in fac i think years- and-’ He imedately felt scared becas he cold not rember a time when this had not gawn on! he hadent sen his dauters face sinc she was about thre yers old.
‘thats it. i am goyeng into her rom, rite now, and puting a stop to this!’
So he marchad up to nelleys room and, nocked on the dore.
‘i dont think you had betar com in father’ sed a childs voyce kwietly.
‘well fansy that, your teling me what to do now, i see. but thats not how its goyeng to wurk from naow on!’
so he opend the door.
there sat Nelley. up on a pile of thick taterd boks like it was her thrown. her sken was wite as the milk she livd of of and her hands skinney leik spidrs. ‘you ougt to go awey now, father’ she seyd carefuly. then she lokd up and he saw that her eys wer verey,, larje and dark. he remberd them being blu. but that was of corse such a verey long time ago.
‘why nelley, it isnt rite for you to live shut up in this bedrom all youre life, youve got to come out.!’
Nelleys eys narroed as if she was thinkeng somthing over, then much to the surpreys of mr. o’conners she replyed, ‘well then, father if thats what you want then of corse i wil do it.’
He was shoked. in fac when he looked at her agen it was, almost with cintemp for, her becus of al the troble shed cossed them and then she woldnt even let him feil like he had winned! but at wons he felt gilty for haveng such thots about his owen child and seyd happely, ‘there; i knew youd do what i askd. good girl’ and he lefet with the dore ajare. tho no one semd to have shut it as Nelley did’nt move from her towar of books: the dore closod after him......
mr o’conners left for wurk that morneng feling verey cherful and had a nice nermal day at wurk but, all the teym he was wondring wat nelley was doing and if she wus playeng with the othrs. after wurk he saw some hapy loking young girls playeng on the sidewalk and he stooped to talk to thim.
‘hello there’ he seyd cherfuly as he cold as he was notising that Nelley wasnt amung them.
‘hello there are yu mistter oconers?’ they sed respecfuly and smileing.
‘yes i am, by chans did my dauter nelley play with you to-day’
and to his happy surpreys they all saed ‘Yes!’ at once.
‘Shes very nice.’ Wilhellmena flemings sad, ‘i dont kno why she dident com ot and play before.’
‘oh yes--’ the others wer agreing now.
then mr o’conners saed ‘oh, you havent met her befor have you’
then someone saed ‘no.’
‘OK’ replayed mr oc’cners, smileing cheerfully at Wilhellmena and Marey and the rest befor with a tip of his hat he had gone back to his own howse whisteling and feiling verey dandie indeed. in fact he was in suc a goode moud he almost dident rekanize the distres on ms oconnerses face, ‘why dere, watever cold be the matter?’
‘oh! the usual.’ whispered mrs o’conners allmost in teers.
‘what! but havn’t ore problems bin solfed, dere? I cant undarstand’, he addid feersly, ‘why you must be so cros when somthing good has jost hapend!
‘why, haerld.’ Sayd  he wife reprochfully ‘you cant posibly think that- that litl- wel that are littl girl kepped that promiss, now- did you, shes just spend the hol day shut up in her rom, just like the other days! oh how i wish it wold stop...’ she murmed feverentley.
‘Your beng rediculos’ saed mr o’conners severly. ‘wy i was just tolking to som of the nice littl neborhood girls and they ale sed Nelley is a verey nice girl and nice too play with, now, what cold evar be the mattur with that, i ca’nt imajen.....’
Mrs o’conners blinkd at him in serprise. ‘hareld’ she sed at last sadley ‘i wish you wouldnt tel suc lyes.’
‘what?’ came the vexid repley.
‘well if youv tokked to them you wil kno as wel as i do that, nelley certanly hasent been otsid to-day and ill tell you somthing els-’her voyce droping to a torchurd wisper-’i dont think she ever will!’
‘But dere, i was’nt joking. - no, come now. - relly i wasent. - I askd them, and they saed-’
‘you must hav misundorstod’ saed mrs o’conners with a ferful glanse at the up-stares. ‘oh nelley’s nevr left her rom all right.’
‘but they saed-’
‘oh! must you go on’! Mrs o‘conners was enrajed. but she, kepd her voys down. for she new Nelley altho hiddin in her rom, was lisenning all the time.
‘I wold not lye to you sad mr oconners quetly. In fact i, think youd beter talk to them yourself...
‘and be disaponted.’ she siged. ‘hareld i am not......sur how much moar of thes i can tak. its driveng me mad, it realy is.’
And jus then Nelley walked in to the hous.
‘Helo!’ greted her father cherfuley a smyl liting his fetures. And then he loked at his wife who stod there gaping uninhebitatly at her transformd dauter. his wife was very pale in fact she loked as if she, mite pas out at any moment!!
‘Nelley never left the hous! Nelley never left the hous!’ She repeted ovr and ovr.
‘Yor surly mistakin. Look, shes just com in!’
Mrs oconners camed down and look at Nelley. how nice and natral she loked just then! her fac was rosey, and....her eyes a bright happie blue.
thats odd. Mr Oconners had notised but he sayd nothing for he was very certan, his mind just playeng tricks on him--he knew his own dauters eyes and they were blue, maybe they just loked dark because of the roms lite last nite.
‘How was your day, Nelley.’ he askd jovialey.
‘fine!’ she anserd with a grin. ‘swell actuly, realy im glad of it.’
‘Very good’. Her parens were both verey happy now. but suspicon krept inavodly through her mothrs mind even thoug she tryed so very hard to push it away. but she coldnt, beleve that this cold be her dauter!
Nelley had diner with them. mayb for the first itme. but, it was so hared to remember such facs. and non of them cold have explanned why.
Somthing plauged Mrs oconers. two words-two words she herd that afternon when nelley was suposedly out in marey’s litel garden. the two words were, ‘Kwiet plese!’
in nelleys voice.
from the upstares, in her bedrom, were she had, it semed, nevr left.

the next day. Mareys mother called. mrs o’conners brased her self and piked up, shed lerned by now to expect only the worse when a certan Miss Timmonz calld.
‘hello.’ she syed.
‘mrs oconners!’ seyd miss Timmonz with, surpresng waremth. ‘how is nelley?’
‘Shes …..very well thank youe?’ mrs o’conners was surprysed!
‘listen.’ you cold almos here miss Timmonz beameng. ‘Marey was wondring if Nelley mite want to stay for tea to-day. She seys nelley’s a very nise girl and--’
‘Oh, they did play dident they’ sed mrs oconers as if in, a dreme. this was not rele. it coud not be rele.
‘yes of corse and al you alrite, you sound so stranj.
‘yes, yes im fine.’ Mrs oconners brethed out deeplie and glansd towrd the upstares and nelleys bedrom.
‘woud you like to discus it with nelley?’
‘i’m afrade i cant.’ She was nere paralysd with frite at the idea of entering that horid bedroum!
Ms timmonz laghed, ‘why ever not? Shes rite here by the telefone...’
Nelleys mother nere droped the telefone. ‘parden?’ she wispered.
‘i sed, shes rite here. by the telefone. oh dere, you do sound sikly. perhaps nelley had betar com home and-’
‘no no. thats al right i shant spoil marey and nelleys fun’. she smild wekly. ‘yes....very gud.’
‘your sure?’
‘yes Im perfectly wel. thank you for askeng. May i ask, dos Nelley......’
‘What?’ for mrs O’conners had stopd talkeng very sudenly.
‘oh now ive forgoten. tell the girls too have fun. byebye!’ she hung up slaming down the recever qite lodly.
‘mother.’ The imperyos voyc carryed downstares thou it sonded like a phaint wisper. ‘be qiet down there!’
‘im sorry. Im sorry.’ Mrs Oconners shudderd and ran out, awey, in to the garden. ‘I must be goeng mad’ she murmerd.
Upstares, there was onley silense.

Last edited by Wickimen (2012-08-20 00:01:28)

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#863 2012-08-20 04:36:09

NeilWest
Scratcher

Corridor 9

No-one knows which corridor Corridor 9 is.

Or where it would be.

Unless you entered.

But you'd never know.

You'd never survive.

#864 2012-08-20 14:29:30

LiFaytheGoblin
Scratcher

Hmmm.. I'll have a try (don't expect it to be good, it's my first creepy pasta and I have to write in in English, I'm sorry for the spelling/ grammar mistakes and I hope you can understand the "pasta")

It was night. My parents were out for dinner and I was alone in the house. I was bored so I started my laptop.
When I heard the sound of Windows starting, my mobile phone rang. Unknown number. "Hello?", I asked. No answer. I got angry and began to shout: "Hey! i don't think your jokes are -"
I heard a noise coming from the phone. It was like - like what? Yes, now I knew! It was the same sound I heard when I got that virus warning last year. 'Weird.'
I just wanted to start shouting again, when suddenly, there was a rastly behind me.
I turned around and saw the window, open. I quickly closed it, looked around in the house to see if everything was fine and got back to the laptop.

A large, red, Virus Warning Window has opened.

Last edited by LiFaytheGoblin (2012-08-20 14:30:47)

#865 2012-08-20 14:32:08

ilovepandas
New Scratcher

Psychic Psycho
I walked down a nearly empty, very long hallway, if it weren’t for the occasional fear-inducing  shriek coming from the patient at the end of the hall, you would have assumed that this section of the hospital was abandoned. I had worked at Mayville Hospital for almost four years, and had never known or been allowed in this area before this morning..

FLASHBACK
I walked into the hospital, coffee in one hand, purse in the other. I was about to sit down at the front desk just like every other day when someone wearing a full black suit while practically oozing authority approached me. “Renette Marsh?,” he asked in a deep, strong voice. “That’d be me,” I replied. “Please follow me Ms. Marsh,” the man told me.
In no mood to argue I followed him into a small office, where he proceeded to lock the door. “Ms. Marsh, have ever heard of section 402?,” he said in a voice that told me he’d accept no answer except the truth.”Well.. Yes, but everything I’ve heard about the supposedly hidden hospital section I wrote off as stupid rumors,” I answered truthfully. “Ms. Marsh, let me assure you- section 402 is, in fact, real. Section 402 is a hidden section in the hospital where a very, very special patient is held,” He said in a calm, clear voice. “Okay, that’s  great and all, but what’s any of this go to do with me?,” I asked while trying not to sound disrespectfully. “Ms. Marsh allow me to explain, this patient is Frannie McDermonte. Miss McDermonte is nineteen, she was emitted to Mayville Hospital six years ago. At first she was kept in an average hospital room. While staying in that room she murdered four people. Because we couldn’t send Miss McDermonte away, we added a secret and private section to the hospital- section 402. Because of her previous violent history, only the very best nurse and doctor were allowed to work with her. Now, it has come to our attention that Miss McDermonte’s most recent nurse has been reported to have committed suicide,” He told me this in what seemed to be his calmest voice. “Wait.... You never told me what’s wrong with her,” I said in a voice that was bordering on hysterical.. A murdering nineteen year old... In the place I had once thought of as safe.. “Miss McDermonte suffered from severe head trauma that cause her brain to be ‘re-booted’ but during this ‘re-boot’ Miss McDermonte’s brain malfunctioned and caused her to become, well, somewhat psychic and insane,” He said this as if it were perfectly normal, which practically blew my mind. “I still have no clue what this has to do with me,” I told the man honestly. “We have looked over all personnel files and have selected you to become Miss McDermonte’s private nurse,” He said. This was where I blacked out.
When I came to I was laying on the ground in the small office, the man in black hovering over me. When he saw that my eyes were open he hoisted me up. “Now that you’re awake Ms. Marsh, follow me. You’re new position as Miss McDermonte’s private nurse begins now,” He told me. “You were serious?! I thought you were joking about that!,” I screeched. “Ms. Marsh, I do not joke. Now if you’ll please lower your volume and follow me,” The man said, slightly annoyed. Not wanting to anger the extremely intimidating man, I kept quiet and followed him.
When we entered the elevator the man opened the control panel, dug a card out of his pocket a inserted the card into a small slot next to the 911 button. After doing this a small button appeared above the other floor buttons. The button, instead of having a floor number, had 402 written on it. The intimidating man in black pushed it quickly. I felt a tug and my heart seemed to try to leap up my throat- we were going down. Down, down, down we went. Then we came to an abrupt halt. The doors opened wide, signaling that it was time for us to get out, so we did. “Go down the hall and in through  that door, you are to change Miss McDermonte’s sheets and clean her bedpan. Ignore Miss McDermonte as much as you can. Good luck,” said the man. When he stepped back into the elevator he muttered “God knows you’re gonna need it.”
END FLASHBACK

As I walked down the hall I looked around, the only thing I saw was a doctor’s cart with lots of shining medical tools. Eventually I came to the door at the end of the hallway. My hand hovered over the handle.. I was nervous, I had been assigned to be the private nurse of an insane, murdering, ‘psychic’ nineteen year old.. I had a good reason to be nervous.. Right? Going against my better judgement, I opened the door and stepped inside the small room.
Sitting in the corner of the bright white room was a petite blonde girl. before I could take another step the girl tilted her head up and looked me straight in the eye, her almost black ones to my bright green ones. For almost a full minute she did nothing but stare at me, then she spoke. “Pretty birdie falls. Broken dolly. Crash. Bang of shiny stick. Bloody, bloody. Bright eyes go dim,” the girl said in the voice of a six year old girl. Then she giggled uncontrollably. The giggle slowly turned into a terrifying, shrieking laugh. I was scared out of my wits. I ran out the door, slamming it behind me. Inside the elevator I planned what I was going to do- get home, pack up, get outta town and never come back. When the elevator whooshed open I almost ran out the door.  I walked out of the hospital as calmly as I could.
As I walked home I thought about what the girl said, what did it mean? Maybe she really was a psychic and had predicted my future... But then again she was insane.. Yeah, that was it, insanity.. But no matter what it was I was never going back- there was still the possibility that she could escape and become murderous again. Slowly I realised something was falling out of the mid-afternoon sky. Faster and faster.. Then it hit the sidewalk in front of me. I looked closely at it. It was a male bluebird, they’re very pretty, and this one was dead. I walked at a faster pace towards my house, I couldn’t help but think back to the first thing Frannie McDermonte had said- pretty birdie falls..
Not long after this I had reached my small cottage-like home. When i opened the door I took a step inside. all over the floor were shattered bits of my beloved porcelain doll.. Broken dolly.. No! This is all just a coincidence! Then there was a.. Well.. Crash coming from my bedroom.
I ran to my bedroom to find a burglar going through my drawers. Then I made a huge mistake- I screamed. The burglar turned around, grabbed something attached to his belt, and aimed it at me. It was a gun. Then he shot me in the throat... Bang from shiny stick.. I finally realized something- it wasn’t a coincidence, this was my fate. Blood began to pour from my throat.. Bloody, bloody.. Goodbye, I suppose. It’s time for me to go. Bright eyes go dim..

#866 2012-08-20 23:27:30

SiLeNtScRaTcH
Scratcher

The Guardian

I've experienced it all.
Burglary Attempts, Double 'Agents', Bomb Planting Attempts, Invasion Attempts, Riots, Blackmail Attempts, Bribery Attempts, you name it, and I've experienced it.

That's what I used to
       think, until that one night
               decades ago...

At this point, you're probably wondering exactly what I'm talking about. You see, I am Patrick Hendrickson, the Prime Guard of the Earth branch of the Universal Bank, which contains unimaginable amounts of money from every planet in the universe. I am faced with gaurding the Earth branch from any and all thieves and intruders. Most would think that you would have to be crazy to attempt to steal that much money and think you'll get away, but some are foolish enough to try it anyway. Not just beings from Earth, either, but from the entire universe, thieves come to steal the treasures and currency found in the Universal Bank. I put up with many pathetic attempts of thievery every day, but ever once in a great while, someone comes up with a scheme that is potentially dangerous, and that is when my job gets serious. It was one of those schemes, that changed my thoughts and brought me back to reality. For so long, I thought that the Universal Bank was impenetrable, and that my gaurds and I could never be beat. I was wrong, so very wrong. So here is that story:

To Be Continued...

Last edited by SiLeNtScRaTcH (2012-08-20 23:30:47)

Check out my Pokemon Emerald Version Playthrough!
https://www.scratch.mit.edu/ext/youtube/?v=YdvJc8ggiqg

#867 2012-08-20 23:40:35

Wickimen
Scratcher

NELLEY OCONNERS AND THE POSESED TROWSERS PART II

And then that nite a blu-eyd swetely smileng Nelley camed insyd. the door slammed and, mrs oconners dropped the eggs she was holding on the flore. shed ben gong to make a cake. she stard at the yokes on the flore.
‘Mo-ther?’ nelley calld.
mrs Oconners crinjed at the familar voce, still looking at the yellowie mess. ‘y-yes, dere...’
‘there you are.’ The girl took a step towrd her. ‘i had a lovly time at marey’s house’ she seyd.
Takeng a deep breth, she smiled at Nelley, noded her hed just keep calm she remended her self. ‘Thats good, dere I am glad to here it’, she replid.
yet, nelley hesatated. ‘Is there somthing wrong?’
“well’......
‘Maybe its time we tokked’ Nelley took at seat solemly steping arond the messie eggs on the flore and jestered for her mothr to do the same. dazdly she did
‘now, i’m sensing’ nelley sed with a pecular frown, ‘that you do’nt relly trust me, mother.’
‘Oh! you do sey the oddest things. i codnt relly...that is i ca’nt imajen how you--’
Nelley surveyd her sternly ovr her glas of milk, ‘realy, mother, i know how peopol are.’ she seyd qietly. ‘Beleve me when I sey. I kno a lot of things. and I certanly know when a persen is lyeng to me and wy. you are afrade’.
‘I...am not afrade.’ this statemint beyeng the most fereful of all. mrs o’conners shrenk in her chare. ‘oh Nelley, Im not afrade.’
‘Now, lisen. i kno that your afrade and wy’, continud nelley siping from the glas. ‘altho id say most peopl wold find it verey stranj, for a mother to fere her own dauter.’ She eyd her severly. ‘its becaus, i suspek, my odd behayvor preseding yestarday. you fere the way  used to be.’
‘that...tha’t...
‘well all i can sey is this. I have chenged.. i have certanly chenged! Im not how i usd to be’. her gaze was softr now and she smild. but she was not like a chield. there was somthing teribly adult about her manner that made Mrs Anna Oconners stare at the flore in qiet teror.
‘Oh nelley, stop now. you mus’nt-‘
‘mother!’ The harshnes was ther agen. ‘do not maik me engry! or i am sure...you wil live too regret it....’ The loke in her eys was chiling.
evel, thout anna. what a teribal thing to say abot my dauter, she chastisd her self but she twidled her thums in nervos anxity. ‘alright, Nelley. You must kno im not afrade of you you know that do’nt you.’
‘To know such a theng’ nelley ansered cooly ‘wold be to know a lye, mother. now if your qite sure you have’nt any douts you ougt to be makeng supper now’
aftar a pas, ‘you troly think i am afrade of you?’
‘Yes’.
‘then its understod that you wish this not to be so.’
Nelley looked thotful. ‘ye-es’ she came up with finaly ‘id like that very much mother. with all my hart i wish it all the tyme’
‘Then youll understend’, Anna told her dauter sharpley, discuysing the fere shed felt for so long ‘when I sey that thats no wey to be speking to your mother, young ladey, and wile you red thos books youve certanly mised some lesons in etikit. Girls youre aj ougt to know how to speek to there oun parens by now. well when i was your aj, i did, alright. and i got in trobble if i dident mind my mother! You here?’
‘Yes.’ seyd Nelley stifly. ‘and,’ wnet on mrs oconners ‘you shodnt be teling me what to do’
‘yes’
Mrs oconners loked very angrey. it was a raje that had just bilt up and bilt up with her resantment for the awful way Nelley behayved, a kind of riteous anger at furst that than stewed and fuled by her feres and sadniss so compakt it had over time turnd into a sort of insayn hatrid. and she hated Nelley. she coldnt bere it, the way she hated her. and it made her very soft and delikat for she dident want to be broken and hav al that misrabel angar finelly relesed. but it was relesed now, and oh it felt monstros.
and at the same time it was marvilous.
‘then apologis rite now, miss.’ There was an trechoros brand of poyson in her voice
there was a horid silense.
‘sorrey mother’ Nelley seyd, not qite humbley. ‘but you kno’ she went on waking out the dore into the gardin ‘i dont think thats a goud way to make eggs’.

#868 2012-08-21 00:16:11

Wickimen
Scratcher

NELLEY OCONNERS AND THE POSESED TROUSERS PART III!!!1

the week past in the same sureal way. on the otside it was a verey happy and normel familys week. but on the insyd things were muc darkar.
anna treatid the blue-eyd nelley that came home for supper and chatid anamatidly about games with frends in a very cold indifrint matter. hareld was delited abot the suden chang in there dauter but, anna wasent fooled. Somthing was amis. Nelley snuk som of her dinner up to her bedrom evary day. and, somtimes when mrs o’conners was home suposedly by hersalf thre was the voice.
‘qiet down there, plese mother.’
she never seyd enything. never asked. she may have relesed the horid bitter anger but..she was stil afrade.
then at last mrs oconners snapped.
‘Well, arent you at Mareys hous??’ she scremed in a terabal voice.
she wated. secons past. then minits. there was amusment in the replay when it finly arivd. ‘oh mother, you know betar than that dont you.’
‘i do! i do. I never thot....i never...I....oh, but, this is mad’!
‘True’, seyd Nelley. ‘Or, you mite sey so. but you can chose not to think its rele. just a game....’
‘a game...’
‘yes, yes. none of its rele. I am at Mareys hous playeng prinsesses.’
‘Thats not you. I know you.’
‘do you?’
The words were danjerous.
‘i think...’ A silense. ‘oh. What ar you? What in the worled are you? i do’nt--’
‘i do’nt expeck you to undarstend.’
‘Just wate a momint!,’ mrs o’conners sayd. ‘i somtimes think everything is jus my crazines. but i nede to know. what’s relly goyeng on?’
‘why do’nt you com see.’
A thril of forbodding shivard throu mrs O’conners, ‘oh nelley.’
‘Im just your dauter, am i not? nothing mor...’
‘To know that. would be to know a lye.’ mrs oconners was smileng, humerlesly. ‘isent that rite.’
‘rite’ brethed Nelley.
‘who is that girl?’
‘she is me’.
‘but she isent....’
‘perhaps not al the way.’ nelley admited. ‘perhaps not, oh no, she is not I, but she is me.’
‘must you speke in ridels?’
‘she is a echoe, a shadow a copey. the barist trace of the being of My self. oh. one cold say she is the merast outlien. disposabl, of corse. for I...i am so much mor than her.’
‘but she is you?’
‘not presisly.’ Nelley semed to be contmeplaitng. ‘fansy this,’ she went on calmy, ‘im actualy teling you. i...i admit i get lonly. somtimes. up here. its a lonly sort of life. i ake and therst and beg eternaly for som sort of person to undrstand me-who wold kno-’
‘nelley?’ Anna askd uncertanly.
‘who shares this burdin of intelijens. but none of you will ever kno, cold ever kno.’ the voice was contempuos. ‘How i lothe it beyond woreds. how i lothe it all’
‘your not well!’
‘are you?’ sad the girl biterly. ‘you are driven mad by ME.’
‘I...’
‘i kno what you think, you kno. i here madnes carveng into you. your mind is dekaying. you tel yorself its not true, but its there and alweys there-’
‘stop it, watever your doing. just stop!’ rele panic was in annas voyce now.
‘fine.’ Nelley seyd unkaringly. ‘i needent tel you wats in your hed, for you know....you here it there yorself.’
Horor sezed anna, ‘yo’re making it hapen. youve done somthing to my mind! stop! stop it now!’ she shreked.
‘Oh, why? its so fun to watch....well throu her eyes at lest. i’m much to busy up here, to see it personaly...shes entertaning is she not?’
‘Stop, STOP!’ Anna grabed a kichen nife and begun running upstares. she herd Nelley as she did, ‘look at yorself. look at what youve come to’, and lauging. ‘STOP!’ anna was screaming agonzedly
Nelley lauging, chanteng lauging.
‘wichcraft’ moned Anna she bangd the door and it opend.
Nelley sat there. just nelley looking at the nife in Mrs Oconnerses hand. ‘well then?’
mrs occoners lunjed.
but then!!!!1!!2’3@234092!!
from behind her roas a pare of black tatterd trousers moving of there one acord and wrapping themselvs arond her constrikteng her.
‘stop’ cryed mrs oconners
‘goodbye i supose’ sed nelley unfellingly.
‘Im sorry! im sorry! i--’ she gaspd the trousers folded over her mowth.
‘yes. i supose you are, mother.’ Nelley finished resiting the inkantation and the trousers began to take anna’s soule.
‘HELP!’ yelld mrs oconers and then in a clowd she was gon.
‘hm.’ the girl smild grimly. she went on reding. as far as enyone knew, Nelley Oconners was having a tea partey at marey timmonzes.

2 BE COTNINUED

#869 2012-08-22 07:02:06

soniku3_test
Scratcher

Herp. Derp. Bump.

http://i.imgur.com/wTVpr.pngsoniku3_test=http://blocks.scratchr.org/API.php?user=soniku3&amp;action=onlineStatus&amp;type=squarehttp://i.imgur.com/V5SGx.png

#870 2012-08-22 07:17:24

NeilWest
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

Corridor 9

No-one knows which corridor Corridor 9 is.

Or where it would be.

Unless you entered.

But you'd never know.

You'd never survive.

Update.

#871 2012-08-22 08:00:28

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Lunchtime With Smosh lost episode by Animeboy975

If there is anything between me and my friend, we're probably the biggest Smosh fans in the world. More than those creepy stalkers, i bet.

But one day, my friend gave the genius idea to send Smosh some letters for thier Mailtime videos. He had one with candy, foreign toys, a fan letter, and a question. The question on the last letter was about lost episodes.

Not Rejected Videos, Smosh Found Dead, or Banned Video. A REAL lost episode.

They opened thier mail on the Mailtime videos, and me and my friend enjoyed it.

Candy was on the foreign tests, Toys were on the regular Mailtime videos, same thing with the fan letter. But with the last letter.

We got a letter back from Smosh. Here's what it reads:

Dear Smosh Fans,
There IS a lost episode we've never posted. Watch with caution.
- Ian Hecox, Anthony Padilla

The letter was attached to a blank disc, with a piece of black duck tape on the top of the disc that read "LOST EPISODE"

We took the tape off, and put it in the DVD player. It was a Lunchtime with smosh video.

The episode started off in the kitchen, regularly, Ian and Anthony discussing where to eat. Ian ran in with a coupon that read "FOOD= FREE AND GREAT, 147545 DEATH DRIVE"

They got in the car, and drove there. It was a dark alleyway, with a big rusty building, and a guy with hair all over his face popped out, and threw them in.

This is like Smosh Found Dead.

But worse.

Alot worse.

They lock them in, and the camera is a shady black color, and Smosh are screaming. There is food on the wall, and it drops.

The screen goes completely black, and a gunshot is heard, suddenly a ton of random pictures come up, like in Best Toy Ever.

Than, the lights are turned on, and suddenly everything looks like it's animated with CGI. All of a sudden, Ian wakes up and starts to cry blood.

It sounded like normal crying, but it got heavier, louder, and everything worse over the course of 10 minutes.

It went static.

My friend went missing today.

I hope he's alive.

What did you think? [I wrote this because most of the Smosh pasta is horrible]

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#872 2012-08-22 08:56:09

littletonkslover
Scratcher

What makes a creepypasta a creepypasta

i like to write but idk if i'd be good at a "pasta" as you kids call them

http://www.coxlab.org/images/rat_banner.jpg
That's the dark nature of capitalism. ~ Wonder Showzen

#873 2012-08-22 09:13:47

soniku3
Scratcher

littletonkslover wrote:

What makes a creepypasta a creepypasta

i like to write but idk if i'd be good at a "pasta" as you kids call them

And you a parent!  tongue

#874 2012-08-22 09:26:10

jukyter
Scratcher

I writted a crepu pasty
I calt it cliche
Doo yu wan to reed it!?!?

cause a bird and a fish could fall in love/but where would they live?

#875 2012-08-22 15:14:52

soniku3
Scratcher

jukyter wrote:

I writted a crepu pasty
I calt it cliche
Doo yu wan to reed it!?!?

Jukeeteer is spaming arouzn.

Board footer