This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#826 2012-08-17 10:25:03

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

I dare someone to make a pasta about ME.

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#827 2012-08-17 10:59:26

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Reposting Kid's Kingdom to the new page:

A new one, inspired by the pasta "1999" with a bit of inspiring by "Happy Appy"

Kid's Kingdom

Hello. My name is Andre' Newman, a resident of Quebec, Canada. I had a great childhood being 22 currently out of collage. I remember so much.

Watching tons of kid's shows was a delight. Sure i loved Nick, Cartoon Network, and a few canadian channels. But there was one, i hated, because all the shows were....
Not regular for kids.

I recently started research for this strange network and found a Wikipedia article, stating that "was taken off in 2004 due to adult content" yesterday. I went on the internet, and found things.

I found tons of old bumpers and promos for the channel, and i saw them all. To advertize the channel, it had a mascot called "King Kyle" Who was a king who ruled the channel, with all the shows characters.

King Kyle was a king with a white mustache, and a multi-colored scepter, to turn anything to cartoons. I was watching a old bumper from 1996, when the channel launched, where it showed King Kyle having a good time, as it zoomed through a colorful kingdom, leaning to the castle with a TV screen on top.

It explained the show, and saying "Enjoy King's adventures in Adventures In Kidland"
Which leads to the first show "The Wacky Advenures Of The King" After this, i went to a few video stores to find a tape of this show and a few others.

And luckily i did. I bought them, and brought them home, and i took the first off the stack, "The Wacky Adventures Of The King" which is exactly what you think it is. King Cartoon lives normal life and fights monsters.

This was a weird show, with animation similar to Rugrats and Rocket Power. It had a list of episodes, and started from the top which was "Fast Demon" Isn't "demon" a strong word for a little kid?

The episode starts out with King Kyle sitting on his throne, when a new character, Prince Paul enters and gives him a letter, stating that a fast food restraunt opened near the castle. Everybody gets extremely addicted to fries and burgers, and Kyle dosen't like this very much.

He tries to get the restraunt closed, but the workers turn to devils, and try to burn down the stone castle that Kyle and Paul live in. Kyle looks at the camera and says "Silly devils, stone can't burn." and than there is a moral about health.

There were a few other episodes, but my DVR wouldn't play them. I picked up the next tape and read the title. It was "Candy The Cat"

I don't know about this show, so i did some research. It was about a pink cat who let kids go into her clothes studio, and trying to avoid Jasper, her brother who was a black cat.

I had 2 episodes available. Apparently, there was a note taped to the VHS:

"EXTREME ADULT CONTENT- PACKAGED WITH 1997 CANDY DOLL. 15 AND UP CAN WATCH."
-Videoland VHS shop, Quebec, Canada

I entered it, with the note off. It showed two shirts, with 2 episode titles. There was "Ugly Ulysses" and "The Ugly-Naitor" I watched "The Ugly-Naitor" first.

The episode starts out with Jasper in a machinery studio, which apparently is his own, assisted by a robotic fish called Mecha-Fin 2000. He built a machine that'll make everyting ugly.

The plot was extremely predictable from the rest of the episode. Candy asks her kid friends to stop the machine from ruining her clothes. Jasper came up, argued with Candy, and too his labratory. Screams can be heard from here, than it ended with credits.

I watched the second episode- Ugly Ulysses. It was about a boy who Candy said needed a makeover, which wandered in the studio. The Ugly-Naitor returned here, Jasper tried to use it to stop Candy. The whole episode was in a dressing room.

This is when it gets weird, thhe episode ended, went static for 1 hour, and it showed Jasper, who looked exactly like suicicdemouse.avi and said "KIDS, STAY PRETTY." It showed Candy's body on the ceeling.

I realized it was 1:00 AM sharp, so i slept. Not the best sleep ever. I had visions in my head. The fast food demons. Candy's dead body. The creepy Jasper face. I woke up at 6:07, and went to go watch what is next on the tape stack.

Next was, "Charles the Car" It was about a boy named Charles who's obsessed with cars. This was the first live action show on the channel. I had 1 episode. It was called "Liscence" I chose it. There were 14 shows aired, with this was the third.

It started, with Charles pretending to be a car. Then he wants a car, and whines to his dad about it, and dad says he has to get a liscence when he's 16. Charles throws a fit.
I don't see how anyone, even little kids, could like this.

It's just crying for 21 minutes.

21 minutes.

But during this episode, i noticed something. On the bottom, it had three letters that spelled "KID" with eyes and were pointing to a sign that said "Watch more: on channel 851212. Wait, there's letters.

8th letter is H. 5th letter is E. 12 both mean L. You know what it means. So wait, they want kids to die? That's sick. It wasn't much, i put the tape down. There were 4 more tapes that read:

"Mouse Quest"

"Nature Nolan"

"Pony Town"

"Craft It"

These tapes wouldn't play. so the original 7 shows are The Wacky Adventures Of The King, Candy The Cat, Charles The Car, Mouse Quest, Nature Nolan, Pony Town, and Craft It. I searched all these shows up. Only one with results was "Craft It"

It was like that show on PBS Kids called "Zoom". I assumed what the other shows were, because i looked everywhere and found zero traces of them

Mouse Quest: A mouse who adventures in a house.

Nature Nolan: A show a about a little boy named Nolan who loves nature.

Pony Town: Probably related to My Little Pony.

There were 7 other shows, but they were all gone. Wait, 7? I think you might be thinking i was being random, but i think his is related to the Seven Deadly Sins, after the channel number thing.

I returned the VHS to the store, and sent the creator, Kyle Green, a email about the 7 lost shows and the channel number.

He said "Kid's dont watch this. You do. The devils do."

END

What did you think?

Last edited by Animeboy975 (2012-08-17 13:30:31)

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#828 2012-08-17 11:12:05

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

hungergamesfanatic wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

Refrence to Jimmy Neutron? XD

?

The giant pants monsters?!

I remember Invader Zim was gonna have an episode about pants being evil or something XD
It was based off the Jimmy Neutron thing.
Sorry, off topic.  tongue

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#829 2012-08-17 11:20:00

samid11
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

Kid's Kingdom

Hello. My name is Andre' Newman, a resident of Quebec, Canada. I had a great childhood being 22 currently out of collage. I remember so much.

Watching tons of kid's shows was a delight. Sure i loved Nick, Cartoon Network, and a few canadian channels. But there was one, i hated, because all the shows were....
Not regular for kids.

I recently started research for this strange network and found a Wikipedia article, stating that "was taken off in 2004 due to adult content" yesterday. I went on the internet, and found things.

I found tons of old bumpers and promos for the channel, and i saw them all. To advertize the channel, it had a mascot called "King Kyle" Who was a king who ruled the channel, with all the shows characters.

King Kyle was a king with a white mustache, and a multi-colored scepter, to turn anything to cartoons. I was watching a old bumper from 1996, when the channel launched, where it showed King Kyle having a good time, as it zoomed through a colorful kingdom, leaning to the castle with a TV screen on top.

It explained the show, and saying "Enjoy King's adventures in Adventures In Kidland"
Which leads to the first show "The Wacky Advenures Of The King" After this, i went to a few video stores to find a tape of this show and a few others.

And luckily i did. I bought them, and brought them home, and i took the first off the stack, "The Wacky Adventures Of The King" which is exactly what you think it is. King Cartoon lives normal life and fights monsters.

This was a weird show, with animation similar to Rugrats and Rocket Power. It had a list of episodes, and started from the top which was "Fast Demon" Isn't "demon" a strong word for a little kid?

The episode starts out with King Kyle sitting on his throne, when a new character, Prince Paul enters and gives him a letter, stating that a fast food restraunt opened near the castle. Everybody gets extremely addicted to fries and burgers, and Kyle dosen't like this very much.

He tries to get the restraunt closed, but the workers turn to devils, and try to burn down the stone castle that Kyle and Paul live in. Kyle looks at the camera and says "Silly devils, stone can't burn." and than there is a moral about health.

There were a few other episodes, but my DVR wouldn't play them. I picked up the next tape and read the title. It was "Candy The Cat"

I don't know about this show, so i did some research. It was about a pink cat who let kids go into her clothes studio, and trying to avoid Jasper, her brother who was a black cat.

I entered it, with the note off. It showed two shirts, with 2 episode titles. There was "Ugly Ulysses" and "The Ugly-Naitor" I watched "The Ugly-Naitor" first.

The episode starts out with Jasper in a machinery studio, which apparently is his own, assisted by a robotic fish called Mecha-Fin 2000. He built a machine that'll make everyting ugly.

The plot was extremely predictable from the rest of the episode. Candy asks her kid friends to stop the machine from ruining her clothes. Jasper came up, argued with Candy, and too his labratory. Screams can be heard from here, than it ended with credits.

I watched the second episode- Ugly Ulysses. It was about a boy who Candy said needed a makeover, which wandered in the studio. The Ugly-Naitor returned here, Jasper tried to use it to stop Candy. The whole episode was in a dressing room.

This is when it gets weird, thhe episode ended, went static for 1 hour, and it showed Jasper, who looked exactly like suicicdemouse.avi and said "KIDS, STAY PRETTY." It showed Candy's body on the ceeling.

I realized it was 1:00 AM sharp, so i slept. Not the best sleep ever. I had visions in my head. The fast food demons. Candy's dead body. The creepy Jasper face. I woke up at 6:07, and went to go watch what is next on the tape stack.

Next was, "Charles the Car" It was about a boy named Charles who's obsessed with cars. This was the first live action show on the channel. I had 1 episode. It was called "Liscence" I chose it. There were 14 shows aired, with this was the third.

TO BE CONTINUED

MOAR.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#830 2012-08-17 13:30:52

Animeboy975
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Kid's Kingdom

Not regular for kids.

TO BE CONTINUED

MOAR.

Finished it.

#831 2012-08-17 13:34:13

samid11
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

Kid's Kingdom

Not regular for kids.

It started, with Charles pretending to be a car. Then he wants a car, and whines to his dad about it, and dad says he has to get a liscence when he's 16. Charles throws a fit.

21 minutes.

But during this episode, i noticed something. On the bottom, it had three letters that spelled "KID" with eyes and were pointing to a sign that said "Watch more: on channel 851212. Wait, there's letters.

8th letter is H. 5th letter is E. 12 both mean L. You know what it means. So wait, they want kids to die? That's sick. It wasn't much, i put the tape down. There were 4 more tapes that read:

"Mouse Quest"

"Nature Nolan"

"Pony Town"

"Craft It"

These tapes wouldn't play. so the original 7 shows are The Wacky Adventures Of The King, Candy The Cat, Charles The Car, Mouse Quest, Nature Nolan, Pony Town, and Craft It. I searched all these shows up. Only one with results was "Craft It"

It was like that show on PBS Kids called "Zoom". I assumed what the other shows were, because i looked everywhere and found zero traces of them

There were 7 other shows, but they were all gone. Wait, 7? I think you might be thinking i was being random, but i think his is related to the Seven Deadly Sins, after the channel number thing.

I returned the VHS to the store, and sent the creator, Kyle Green, a email about the 7 lost shows and the channel number.

END

What did you think?

O DANG.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#832 2012-08-17 16:11:57

Animeboy975
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Kid's Kingdom

Not regular for kids.

21 minutes.

"Mouse Quest"

"Nature Nolan"

"Pony Town"

"Craft It"

END

What did you think?

O DANG.

Yes.

#833 2012-08-17 16:38:23

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

i could write one but itd be silly and possibly offensive

#834 2012-08-17 17:08:03

sonicpikmin
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

hungergamesfanatic wrote:

?

The giant pants monsters?!

I remember Invader Zim was gonna have an episode about pants being evil or something XD
It was based off the Jimmy Neutron thing.
Sorry, off topic.  tongue

Oh jeez, When i was younger ( Not the youngest point when i first saw it) I hated him like HECK. I forgot why though.  I still hate jimmy though :p Really young me: *Look of disaaproval*

Sorry, Off topic too. .3.'

Pokemon trade!  Celebi for victini!

#835 2012-08-17 17:11:19

sonicpikmin
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

I might, I just Dunno :I

#836 2012-08-17 17:30:28

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

Channel .001
POPTeen was a popular radio broadcast station for teenage girls. It was on the station 100.1, which was an easy and convenient channel to get to. Its run was for about a year before it closed down suddenly due to unknown reasons. About five years later, it returned, but under a different station, and a weird one: .001. Nobody knew how to get to the station at first, because it didn't exist, but if you tuned your radio way back to the first channel and pressed the 'seek' button, your radio asked you for a password. If you got the password right, you got into the station.
   It seemed only teens knew the password.
-----------------
XD TBC...

#837 2012-08-17 18:17:30

sonicpikmin
Scratcher

I have recently been looking for lost shows on Nick.

Yep, that's right NICK. I have hated their shows for quite some time now. I hated it ever sence The new episodes of spongebob kept rolling in on 2011. Um okay, Maybe not 'Some time now.' So then I Went on my computer and searched 'Lost series on nickolodeon' I looked EVERYWHERE, But I coulden't find any. Just a bunch of old and stupid Roblox Ads.
My Cook made me fresh coffee with a hint of honey. Mmm, Delicous... I ran downstairs and then I sat at the table waiting for him to give me the drink. But the drink didn't smell right, i could smell that from here. He then gave me the drink.

I literaly GAGGED when i grasped the mug and looked inside. It looked all green goey and had black spots in it. When i threw the cup, The floor melted. "So you did want SOMETHING." My cook said with an evil smile. "Um.. Well you see.." I was interupted before i could finish with the cook's Demonic voice saying, "I DID NOT FORGET YOUR REASONS ABOUT-" He hesitated. He then said, "Go upstairs and search for your 'Thing' Upstairs.. I Will be waiting for you. Dear." He said with a sigh. I Instantly forgot everything, Like i was in some sort of trance, And slowly walked to my room. After that, I remembered the things I DID forget. I searched once again,  'Lost series on nickolodeon' I saw a result this time. Weird. Last time it only showed roblox ads from 2004 Or something. The show was called Cake creator.

Great, A baby show, Like i ever wanted one anyway.. There was a whole WIKI About it. I didn't bother looking at the pages, I just went to the episodes. That... Is when i regretted what i have just done. I watched episode one: Demon Cakes. The title card was so red, I coulden't even see the title. Wait, DEMON CAKES? What.. did... i.. just... Wow. Great name professor child show.  The show skipped to the real thing after about 20 seconds. The characters were speaking in russain but atleast i learned some of it. the coversation went on for about twenty seconds, Then one of them looked like they just realisticly MELTED. I could only make out this part of the convesation:

"What am i to do?'
"I am ashamed of you. DOWN TO THE PIT OF DARKNESS AND-"
"Kids I regret whats going on now..."
"I DID NOT FORGET WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU-"
Then it staticed for 1 minute. It went to a sad place with ropes and brains everywhere.
The coversation started in english.
"Y-y-you did this?"
"This is my wonderland of my only joy. Now GO. Before these veiwers realise it's too late to RUN."
"But-"
"NOW BEFORE HE TAKES OVER GGGGGGO NO-"
"I don't under-"
I heard a growl coming from one of the cases, Where a blob stood out and trailed A familliar liquid i remember seeing at home. WAIT IS THAT THE.. OH NO. I paused the video and ran out of my room screaming in fear. The cook then says "Its too late now. You coming with me...." I went into that trance state again and followed a strange smell i coulden't identify.. Yet.
I woke up on my computer. The demon cakes episode started playing again. Green goo splatered across the screen. I felt something funny on my shoulder. It felt like a needle. Then i was knocked out cold. I woke up feeling strange. My head spun like FOREVER Until i looked like a human dragon. My eyes were nothing but red glowing pupils. my teeth were razor sharp, and i looked, Well plain UGLY. My mirror said it all. The cook walked up to my room and Said coldly "I told you i didn't forget. Remember? Your Test 7879! We succeeded. now come."
I am a TEST?? He put another needle like thing in me and i fainted.

But remember? Im always watching you. Every day you go online. Remember kids, Im watching, Destroying, Hypnotizing. Watch out.

Not my point of view. I hope it isn't TOO dark or scary. Please do not insult. Its one of my best pastas in my opinion.

#838 2012-08-17 18:23:56

Animeboy975
Scratcher

I want more replies on Kid's Kingdom :[

#839 2012-08-17 20:19:57

Luigitailsdoll45
Scratcher

(I wrote this)
Hello there, I am a single father of 2 3-year old boys. Their favorite TV show is Barney and Friends.

Well, it used to be, until last night.

Yesterday, I was looking at my TV Guide, and I saw something that caught my eye:

Tonight ONLY! A LOST EPISODE OF BARNEY AND FRIENDS. FIRST AND ONLY CHANCE TO SEE IT! AIRS AT 7:00!

Naturally, I asked my kids if they wanted to see it. Obviously, they said yes. I got the popcorn ready. They love to eat popcorn while watching tv.

When the time finally arrived, they ran into the living room, turned on the TV, and sat down on the couch with me. It started, the theme music playing.

However, something wasn't right.

For starters, I could vaguely hear whispering during the music, and it sounded creepy. I shrugged it off, assuring myself that it was probably a blunder off set. Anyway, the episode began like it always does, with the kids talking about something while holding a doll version of barney. The doll was different though - it was frowning. The children sounded melancholy, you couldn't understand what they were saying, but you knew they were traumatized. One of the children started crying, they stopped talking and placed the doll on a nearby bench and walked inside. The camera zooms in on the doll. It becomes noticeable that the Barney doll wasn't just frowning, it seemed terrified. The shot fades out and in again and against a black background, "Barney and Friends" appears in white text. No audio was played during this.

Barney sounded slightly weird, as if he was hiding something, to say the least. I tried to ignore it. That's when I heard Barney say, "Hi, kids. Today, I'm going to teach you about..."(The shot fades to black again)"...death" The shot stayed black for about 30 seconds after that.

I nearly fell out of my seat when I heard that. I wanted to turn it off, but for some reason, I couldn't. The show faded in, Barney and the children are walking through a cemetery, no words were spoken. The crying child from earlier was gone. They walked through this large cemetery for what seemed to be a long time. One of the children spoke. He looked at barney, a sad, empty look in his eyes. "What is death, Barney?" Barneys face was zoomed in on, and was changed. It looked like the terrified doll from earlier. "This is" It zooms out to a large gravestone with the crying child from earlier laying there, hands on his chest, as if he were in a coffin, but rather he was just placed in that position right there in front of a tombstone in his deathsuit.

For some reason, my children kept watching, not affected by the obviously disturbing stuff going on. Barney remained in silence, staring at the corpse. The children at this point started to walk away from the grave, crying for their parents.

Barney just stared in silence, and walked off screen in the same direction of the children. The camera zoomed in the the corpse, and faded out.

The camera fades in to a strange house, where saddened faces were on the outside of the windows, looking in.

Barney and the children are sitting in a living room of sorts, in dead silence. One of the children puts his head in his hands a sobs quietly. and Barney walks over and pats him on the back, afterwards walking out the door of the strange house, where a bunch of hands started reaching out from each side of the door, pulling at him.

The shot of the boy laying in front of the tombstone returns, but this time, he's holding the barney doll. It's smiling like usual, and silent credits fade in.

Derpcepticon.

#840 2012-08-17 20:29:35

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

Nice.  smile

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#841 2012-08-17 20:30:36

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

Kid's Kingdom

It was good, but kinda skipping around. Sometimes it didn't give enough detail or info, and it didn't make sense at times. But other than that it was really good!  smile  I could vividly picture all the parts that had detail.  big_smile

#842 2012-08-17 22:17:15

mcvjjmdm
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

CAT.MOV

CAT.MOV

I lol'd at the end XD

Marble H⊗rnets FTW!!!!!!
http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii521/mcvjjmdm/fig1-1.jpg

#843 2012-08-18 07:55:18

soniku3
Scratcher

There should be a creepypasta about fairy odd parents!

internet's all about cats today.

#844 2012-08-18 08:36:09

samid11
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

There should be a creepypasta about fairy odd parents!

I think there is one, but as I recal, it wasn't very good.

#845 2012-08-18 10:55:27

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Sir, I have been offended EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE.
So write it.
Remember, EVERY DAY.

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#846 2012-08-18 13:03:10

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

So write it.
Remember, EVERY DAY.

no man
itd probably get me banned

#847 2012-08-18 13:44:43

soniku3
Scratcher

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

777w wrote:

So write it.
Remember, EVERY DAY.

no man

MWAHAHAHA,no.

internet's all about cats today.

#848 2012-08-18 14:00:05

777w
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

So write it.
Remember, EVERY DAY.

no man

MWAHAHAHA,no.

mwahahaha yes it would

#849 2012-08-18 14:16:42

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

777w wrote:

soniku3 wrote: