This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#801 2012-08-11 16:21:04

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

soniku3 wrote:

hungergamesfanatic wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

Refrence to Jimmy Neutron? XD

?

The giant pants monsters?!

Nope. Wrote it all on my own :3 no reference except weegee wanted one about pants.

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#802 2012-08-11 23:46:02

puppetadventurer
Scratcher

I made one up at the end of the year trip when I was in fourth grade and some people found it pretty scary.

One day there was a kid who lived in his closet. One day when he was trying to go to sleep, he heard a strange noise coming from his room. "I have creepy finger nails!". He got so scared. On the third night of this happening, he put his foot down. He had to find out what was making that noise once and for all. He opened to door and SCCREEEEEAAAKKKK. And the next part was about strangling possums and creepy finger nails, but that's history. And too this day, that's why you should never, NEVER, live/sleep in your closet. The end.

#803 2012-08-12 10:54:05

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

puppetadventurer wrote:

that's why you should never, NEVER, live/sleep in your closet.

Challenge accepted.

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#804 2012-08-12 15:18:24

NeilWest
Scratcher

puppetadventurer wrote:

Challenge accepted.

I don't have a closet.

#805 2012-08-12 15:27:41

puppetadventurer
Scratcher

puppetadventurer wrote:

Challenge accepted.

I knew someone would say that

#806 2012-08-13 09:06:16

DigiTechs
Scratcher

puppetadventurer wrote:

puppetadventurer wrote:

Challenge accepted.

I knew someone would say that

Lol. I knew someone was going to say 'I don't have a closet' to that sentence really.

Which someone did  tongue

I'm back.
Maybe.

#807 2012-08-14 14:01:28

Animeboy975
Scratcher

bump

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#808 2012-08-14 14:07:04

samid11
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

bump

THANK YOU.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#809 2012-08-14 18:30:33

Animeboy975
Scratcher

I'm writing a new one called CAT.MOV that's inspired by Merena Mordegard Glesgorv.

#810 2012-08-14 18:42:15

samid11
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

I'm writing a new one called CAT.MOV that's inspired by Merena Mordegard Glesgorv.

A CAT?!?!

I'm interested.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#811 2012-08-14 18:57:50

Animeboy975
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

A CAT?!?!

I'm interested.

Awesome.

#812 2012-08-14 20:18:16

ReadyRobin
Scratcher

wolvesstar97 wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

wolvesstar97 wrote:

Thats really good.

Thanks so much!  big_smile

wolvesstar97 wrote:

I sorta wanna read Happy Appy, it cant be worse than cupckakes, right?

Wait, CupCakes was a creepypasta? This vid I saw was called that but it was MLP D: I clicked on it one day and I closed it after the first minute cause I was like "That's gonna give me nightmares" XD I mean, it wasn't really that CREEPY, but I get bad dreams from stuff like that. :-P
So it was a Pasta all along...
LOL
--------
(What does RSE stand for D smile

Russian Sleep Experiment.
DON'T look it up.

I read it.

It's not that bad, just...weird at some times.

-ReadyRobin
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m61vuszCkS1r6wmgv.gif

#813 2012-08-14 20:19:41

ReadyRobin
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

I wrote this one a while ago. I thought it was so creepy, IT GAVE ME NIGHTMARES  lol

Play With Me by Animeboy975

When i was growing up as a young man, One of the toys i had was a bear named Teddy Ruxpin. Some people might know what i'm talking about.

It was my 4th birthday. I was excited. My parents gave me a box. I opened it to find a Teddy Ruxpin. I didn't know it was love from that sight.

We did everything together for a while. Watched movies. Hanged out. After about 2 years with the bear, it got strange. In 1st grade i stopped playing with him and my mom put it in storage.

I didn't know it was wrong from then on.

I was in 7th grade when i saw him next. I had just finished Health class, to go to Math. I opened my locker and there it was.

Teddy Ruxpin.

I was beyond freaked out. He said in a electronic voice, and red eyes "PLAY WITH ME"

I grabbed my math book and threw the blush to the ground. Everything would change.

Days upon Days, he stalked me in a different way every single time. The chaos went on for 3 weeks.

I was done with it, so i grabbed my friend Miles and set the evil thing on fire. Things didn't get better even though it was funny watching it burn.

Things got worse.

A lot worse.

He didn't bug me through high school or collage. I was an adult, and got married and had a boy named Daniel. We also moved across the country.

Daniel is currently 5. He just entered kindergarden, and he's been doing good.

I was in public by myself. I heard the same "PLAY WITH ME" to see Teddy on my BACK.

This has got to end. But, wait a minute, how does he

1] Burn And not dissapear from the world.

2] Get across the united states

Than he said "Nolan, PLAY WITH ME."

I jumped in my car, and ran for my life. I came home.

My wife asked me about it and why i'm panting. I explained everything, and Teddy jumped on my head, and knocked my face on the concrete.

The next day, every where i looked, he was there.

This went on for a year.

I went to the PTA thrift shop and put him up. He was angry and he bit my arm.

It felt like fangs. I did give him away, and live a happy life.

A kid bought him, and he had a best friend.

But every Saturday night, i can still hear that faint sound "Play with me......"

What did you think, Sami?

I love evil teddy bears.  big_smile

-ReadyRobin
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m61vuszCkS1r6wmgv.gif

#814 2012-08-14 22:37:05

Animeboy975
Scratcher

I know right?

#815 2012-08-14 23:28:54

SiLeNtScRaTcH
Scratcher

"Insanity"

"It happened 5 years ago, that horrible event. It turned me, a battle hardened soldier, into an insane creep. I was venturing through a dense, foggy forest, with my 4 other friends. We were spies, sent behind enemy lines, to locate the enemy HQ. Though we had been on stealth missions before, we were terrified this time, because previous spies had gone missing on this mission. The eerie fog that shrouded the forest didn't help, as it made visibility very low and forced us to proceed with great caution, as we couldn't see anything that was more than a few feet in front of us. I looked behind me to see how my comrades were doing, but they weren't there! I tried radioing them, but no response. I sent out a distress signal, but no response from anyone. I panicked, and ran through the forest. I tripped over something which I hadn't seen, and fell face first into some mud. I wiped the mud off of my eyes, and turned around to see what I had tripped over. It was one of my friends, sprawled out on the forest floor, with purple stains all over his uniform, and a huge bite in his left side. I checked for a pulse, but didn't find one. I panicked again, and ran in the direction I had been going. I came into a clearing, and slowed my pace. In the middle of the clearing stood a giant mouthed creature, with purplish fluid dripping from it's huge jaws. It screeched, and began chasing me. I turned around and fled towards my HQ. The monster was gaining on me, but I could make out the shape of the HQ looming in the distance. I kept running. Suddenly, I tripped over a tree root, and tumbled along the ground, breaking several bones in my body. I writhed in pain, and blacked out.

I woke up several days later in the hospital. I somehow survived that ordeal. When I tried to tell everyone what happened, nobody believed me. They thought I was insane, and locked me up in an asylum, to rot away the rest of my life. That monster is out to get me. It will get all of us! I'm not insane...I can't be...I saw it...I know it's out there somewhere..."

Check out my Pokemon Emerald Version Playthrough!
https://www.scratch.mit.edu/ext/youtube/?v=YdvJc8ggiqg

#816 2012-08-15 09:32:47

Animeboy975
Scratcher

CAT.MOV

Back in Mid-August 2006, a user with no name uploaded a video called CAT.MOV.

This video had a picture of a black cat, than it's eyes get super hyper realistic, it grows huge fangs, it's eyes fall out, And it explodes, with a evil laugh.

It might not sound scary, but this is when it gets strange. The month where it was uploaded, there were millions of death between 13-18 year olds.

The video didn't catch notice, until a news station stated the video, on August 20. The video soon became viral, leading adults and teens to thier death.

The video dosen't sound creepy, but the disturbing and gory images in the video send a thought to the human's brain, and erases all the human's memories with suicidal thoughts.

Many teens jumped out the window, and the vieweng percent of the video, 97 percent died, other lived.

But the 3 percent that survived, almost all of them were never found again. One girl, Riley Bauer, had survived, but was extremely hurt.

By the end of 2006, there were a lot less people in the world because of the video.

In January 2007, A few police officers sat at a table about the numerous deaths last year.

One of them explained the video, and one officer got his laptop and searched CAT.MOV.
All of the officers except him died that hour.

He knew he had to. Had to find who the poster was, the channel had a white background, and he paused CAT.MOV, the only video.

He went outside, and the whole world was dead. He heard a creepy laugh behind him

"I'M BLANK."

He knew he had to arrest him, so he did, and everyone was back to normal.

So if you find tons of deaths a year, this might be the case.

THE END

What did you think?

#817 2012-08-15 09:48:18

SiLeNtScRaTcH
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

CAT.MOV

That was an interesting and original creepypasta.
I liked it.  smile

Check out my Pokemon Emerald Version Playthrough!
https://www.scratch.mit.edu/ext/youtube/?v=YdvJc8ggiqg

#818 2012-08-15 10:09:28

samid11
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

CAT.MOV

This video had a picture of a black cat, than it's eyes get super hyper realistic, it grows huge fangs, it's eyes fall out, And it explodes, with a evil laugh.

It might not sound scary, but this is when it gets strange. The month where it was uploaded, there were millions of death between 13-18 year olds.

The video didn't catch notice, until a news station stated the video, on August 20. The video soon became viral, leading adults and teens to thier death.

The video dosen't sound creepy, but the disturbing and gory images in the video send a thought to the human's brain, and erases all the human's memories with suicidal thoughts.

Many teens jumped out the window, and the vieweng percent of the video, 97 percent died, other lived.

But the 3 percent that survived, almost all of them were never found again. One girl, Riley Bauer, had survived, but was extremely hurt.

By the end of 2006, there were a lot less people in the world because of the video.

In January 2007, A few police officers sat at a table about the numerous deaths last year.

One of them explained the video, and one officer got his laptop and searched CAT.MOV.

He knew he had to. Had to find who the poster was, the channel had a white background, and he paused CAT.MOV, the only video.

He went outside, and the whole world was dead. He heard a creepy laugh behind him

"I'M BLANK."

THE END

What did you think?

Not bad!

Reminds me a bit of Smile.Jpg, but in video form and with a cat.

Kinda like a twist story.

Can I make fanart?

#819 2012-08-15 10:34:49

Animeboy975
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

CAT.MOV

"I'M BLANK."

THE END

What did you think?

Not bad!

Can I make fanart?

Go ahead. I'd love that.

#820 2012-08-15 11:54:59

samid11
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

CAT.MOV

"I'M BLANK."

THE END

What did you think?

Not bad!

Can I make fanart?

Go ahead. I'd love that.

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/samithealien/2731090

there!~

#821 2012-08-15 14:00:51

Animeboy975
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

Not bad!

Can I make fanart?

Go ahead. I'd love that.

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/samithealien/2731090

there!~

Awesome. Thanks. That was how i exactly pictured the cat.

#822 2012-08-16 20:17:41

Animeboy975
Scratcher

A new one, inspired by the pasta "1999" with a bit of inspiring by "Happy Appy"

Kid's Kingdom

Hello. My name is Andre' Newman, a resident of Quebec, Canada. I had a great childhood being 22 currently out of collage. I remember so much.

Watching tons of kid's shows was a delight. Sure i loved Nick, Cartoon Network, and a few canadian channels. But there was one, i hated, because all the shows were....
Not regular for kids.

I recently started research for this strange network and found a Wikipedia article, stating that "was taken off in 2004 due to adult content" yesterday. I went on the internet, and found things.

I found tons of old bumpers and promos for the channel, and i saw them all. To advertize the channel, it had a mascot called "King Kyle" Who was a king who ruled the channel, with all the shows characters.

King Kyle was a king with a white mustache, and a multi-colored scepter, to turn anything to cartoons. I was watching a old bumper from 1996, when the channel launched, where it showed King Kyle having a good time, as it zoomed through a colorful kingdom, leaning to the castle with a TV screen on top.

It explained the show, and saying "Enjoy King's adventures in Adventures In Kidland"
Which leads to the first show "The Wacky Advenures Of The King" After this, i went to a few video stores to find a tape of this show and a few others.

And luckily i did. I bought them, and brought them home, and i took the first off the stack, "The Wacky Adventures Of The King" which is exactly what you think it is. King Cartoon lives normal life and fights monsters.

This was a weird show, with animation similar to Rugrats and Rocket Power. It had a list of episodes, and started from the top which was "Fast Demon" Isn't "demon" a strong word for a little kid?

The episode starts out with King Kyle sitting on his throne, when a new character, Prince Paul enters and gives him a letter, stating that a fast food restraunt opened near the castle. Everybody gets extremely addicted to fries and burgers, and Kyle dosen't like this very much.

He tries to get the restraunt closed, but the workers turn to devils, and try to burn down the stone castle that Kyle and Paul live in. Kyle looks at the camera and says "Silly devils, stone can't burn." and than there is a moral about health.

There were a few other episodes, but my DVR wouldn't play them. I picked up the next tape and read the title. It was "Candy The Cat"

I don't know about this show, so i did some research. It was about a pink cat who let kids go into her clothes studio, and trying to avoid Jasper, her brother who was a black cat.

I had 2 episodes available. Apparently, there was a note taped to the VHS:

"EXTREME ADULT CONTENT- PACKAGED WITH 1997 CANDY DOLL. 15 AND UP CAN WATCH."
-Videoland VHS shop, Quebec, Canada

I entered it, with the note off. It showed two shirts, with 2 episode titles. There was "Ugly Ulysses" and "The Ugly-Naitor" I watched "The Ugly-Naitor" first.

The episode starts out with Jasper in a machinery studio, which apparently is his own, assisted by a robotic fish called Mecha-Fin 2000. He built a machine that'll make everyting ugly.

The plot was extremely predictable from the rest of the episode. Candy asks her kid friends to stop the machine from ruining her clothes. Jasper came up, argued with Candy, and too his labratory. Screams can be heard from here, than it ended with credits.

I watched the second episode- Ugly Ulysses. It was about a boy who Candy said needed a makeover, which wandered in the studio. The Ugly-Naitor returned here, Jasper tried to use it to stop Candy. The whole episode was in a dressing room.

This is when it gets weird, thhe episode ended, went static for 1 hour, and it showed Jasper, who looked exactly like suicicdemouse.avi and said "KIDS, STAY PRETTY." It showed Candy's body on the ceeling.

I realized it was 1:00 AM sharp, so i slept. Not the best sleep ever. I had visions in my head. The fast food demons. Candy's dead body. The creepy Jasper face. I woke up at 6:07, and went to go watch what is next on the tape stack.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Animeboy975 (2012-08-17 07:13:55)

#823 2012-08-17 07:54:20

NeilWest
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

Have you seen Barney the Purple Dinosaur 0.o Scariest image of all times.

THAT THING IS FREAKY.

There needs to be a barney creepypasta.

Challenge Accepted

Barney d3C0dED

I investigated the children's show Barney and Friends a long time ago. But it's background begins with it's origins.

Barney was inspired by a purple, wimpy dinosaur from Animal-Farm spin off Dinosaur Land. It was a low budget adult documentary about dinosaurs, and it contained alot of gore (we are talking about dinosaurs). The purple dinosaur was passive and didn't attack anything, and it just chuckled as the Earth fell apart.

Then it got beheaded by an angry Tyrannosaurus Rex and crushed to pieces. The scene wasn't pleasing.

Meanwhile, the creators of Barney and Friends watched this and wondered what would happen if that purple dinosaur survived and lived to modern day. Barney was born.

Barney was then turned educational and this dinosaur would teach kids valuable life lessons, and maybe make a few friends. But once the series ended, no-one really knew about Barney, until there was a Dinosaur Land remake. People sued the company for copying Barney. But, with proof, Dinosaur Land counter-sued Barney and ran the company that produced the show out of business.

The Barney suit was then dumped in a landfill, slowly rotting away. Now to 2012, 6 years after the incident, I wrote this.

Well, I've just finished the post about how Barney was created, I hope you're happy marypoppins218! That took alot of research!

After finishing the post, before submitting, I heard a low pitched scream. I turned around and looked at the door,
"Who's there?" I asked. The screams stopped. I proof-read my post but then I heard stomps.
"Mary, this isn't funny! Do come here dear," I called. But there was no reply and the stomps got louder.

Mary certainly wasn't stomping then. The door flung open and a rotten, dirty dinosaur crashed in and let out another scream. I just stood still, looking at what appeared to be... Barney!

Barney grabbed a chainsaw from behind him and started taking swings at me, luckily missing. He then swung at the window, smashing glass all over me and cutting my face. I could hardly see because the blood covered my eyes, and once I'd fainted from the blood loss, I clicked 'Submit'.

I woke up in a landfill, with an intense pain all over my body. It was as if something had been sown on, and I looked in a nearby cracked mirror and was horrified - the Barney costume was permanently sown on to my body, I would be Barney forever.

END.

Last edited by NeilWest (2012-08-17 09:32:02)

#824 2012-08-17 09:03:04

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Creepy....

#825 2012-08-17 09:09:55

samid11
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

Creepy....

It reminds me of something I read once...

Board footer