This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#776 2012-08-10 08:02:52

soniku3
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

mythbusteranimator wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

importany mod post

Sorry if my Flapjack or Curse one was too gory XD
I don't think so though cause I just said the person died and the other person got broken legs or something... :3 I don't like that much violence either.

I can only take so much gore. None of any usermade posts passed that.  tongue

tongue  I can't wait until more usermade-creepypasta's come out!

internet's all about cats today.

#777 2012-08-10 09:57:42

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Sawwry, I don't write them.

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#778 2012-08-10 10:02:29

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

I have an idea, but I think it would be too dark and gory for Scratch, BION.

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#779 2012-08-10 11:34:44

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Sawwry, I don't write them.

please dont spam up the thread with the fact that you arent writing stories anymore, you dont need to say anything

#780 2012-08-10 19:40:02

Animeboy975
Scratcher

A new one i'll start writing WITH NO GORE.

Chill Grill by Animeboy975

When i was a lad, i loved a place called Freeze "n" Burgers. It was a fast food resteraunt, that sold what you think it did. Ice Cream and Burgers. It was very good. In my early childhood, chicken tenders were my favorite food. Chicken here was awesome.

But in the modern times, when i live in New Mexico [where the burger place was] it got bad sales, and the family who owned it went bankrupt. Now, Bill, the son, works at a video game store. Grace, the sister, works at a music store. The parents both work at a water park.

When the restraunt was founded, Bill was 4 months old, and Grace was 2. I was 1, and didn't go until i was 4. Bill is 17, and Grace is 19. I recently found this out in a news article, and that the restraunt has been replaced.

I headed in the car, and went to the old location. I saw a sign, like McDonald's famous golden arches, but it was a white C with iceicles hanging from it. The red sign on the bottom read "Chill Grill" I went in, obviously knowing it was a rip-off of the old place.

I still went in, with expecting great food. I went in, and looked at the menu. The restraunt looked exactly like the old place looked, it was kinda creepy. I looked at the menu. Burgers. Burgers. Salad. Ice Cream. CHICKEN STRIPS  big_smile

I ordered the 4 chicken strip meal, and took a seat with a Coke on the table. The waiter went out, my chicken in a small container. I took a bite out of it.

It tasted like the chicken you get in the freezer aisle at the grocery store, REHEATED. I hate frozen chicken any ways, so i threw it away with a angry expression. I was in the parking lot, and the cashier stopped me.

He asked me "Why don't you like the strips?" I responded "IT TASTES LIKE REHEATED FROZEN CHICKEN THAT YOU WOULD EAT IN THE MIDDLE OF A BLIZZARD IN YOUR HOUSE WHEN YOUR'E ON LOW FOOD SUPPLY AND STUCK IN YOUR HOUSE FOR A MONTH WITHOUT GOING OUTSIDE!"

The short man responded shyly, "uh.....uh... do you wanna complain to costumer services." I replied "Fine." and walked away angrily, into my car. Thank god there was a Burger King down the road, so i could have a REAL lunch. Not some stupid reheated chicken.

I went in, ordered chicken strips with onion rings, and a soda. The man asked "Why do you hate Chill Grill?" I responded the same thing as i said to the cashier at the Chill Grill, to the one at Burger King. He said "Yeah. It sucks."

I got my food, and it was great. A little girl stopped my way from the door and said "Why do you hate the strips?" I didn't want to go harsh on her, so i told her in a very light voice. She got a bit angry.

Why does she know my opinions? She ran into the room and said "THAT GWY LAHKS FEHNCH FIHES, MOMMEH!" I quickly left the restraunt and headed home. My mom asked me "Why do you hate the strips?" I gave a explanation to my mom and went to my room, and went on the Chill Grill website.

I saw the menu, some other things. I clicked Customer Service, and wrote a rant on the chicken. The next day, i got this response:

Dear Customer,
We are sorry for your opinions on our food. We will improve. We will give a tour, so you can see what we are like at your New Mexico location.
- Jack Forest, CEO

I came in the restraunt, and went into the kitchen. I saw the chicken. It looked like frozen chicken that you microwave, and it said on the back:
"Chick Chicken Corp. Visit our website at chickchicken.com."

The next day, i entered the name, and every body's name was Whydoyouhatethestrips?
I left to play Minecraft, and i was playing single player, and than a user called Chickchicken and asked me Why do you hate the strips?

I soon went downstairs to make a snack, and did it without hearing that god dang sentence. I recently ate some chicken, and it tasted like the chicken at the grill. I experienced sickness for a few days. I searched up chickchicken on youtube, and found something interesting.

It was a video called "Chick Chicken- The Truth" I watched the video.

I learned that it isn't real chicken that is horrible for you. And after it was done, all the users names changed to WhyDoYouHateTheStrips? I entered it in the search bar, and got the same username, no matter what i search.

I went back on the chickchicken website, and figured out headquarters was near my house. After a 45 minute drive, i got there, and went in thier factory. After the tour, i felt like puking. The next day, i awoke in a jail cell.

It was a cell under the factory. A man, with hyper realistic eyes and fangs, said "Test is tonight."

I waited, and dorked around in the cell, and feel asleep eventually. I woke up, in a empty steel room, And the same man walked through the door, with a creepy smile, and said in my face "WHY DO YOU HATE THE STRIPS?"

The end

What did you think? Future pastas:
Club Penguin pasta
Fletcher's Family Center sequel
IDK. Probably more lost episodes.

Last edited by Animeboy975 (2012-08-10 22:54:25)

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#781 2012-08-10 22:54:38

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Bump.

#782 2012-08-10 23:35:37

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Is my pants pasta done yet?

I AM BUMPING THIS THREAD AT MIDNIGHT.

#783 2012-08-11 00:12:49

banana500
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

chill grill

Um...well.

That was actually really good. I was intrigued. It had an original plot too. That's not something I'd usually find in this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#784 2012-08-11 07:20:41

samid11
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

There won't be a pants pasta.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#785 2012-08-11 07:25:34

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

it was a joke man i wasnt serious i dont think itd be very good anyway :B

#786 2012-08-11 08:51:17

Wiccan
Scratcher

I think I could write a pants pasta. In fact, I have a good idea for one that could actualy be creepy.

#787 2012-08-11 09:09:17

Animeboy975
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

chill grill

Um...well.

That was actually really good. I was intrigued. It had an original plot too. That's not something I'd usually find in this thread.

THANK YOU!  big_smile

Yeah, i wanted to make a pasta about a restraunt.

#788 2012-08-11 10:06:49

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Basicly, this is a typical pasta by me.

EVIL MAN EATS ME DIED THE END.

It also sums up how bad they are  big_smile

#789 2012-08-11 10:08:04

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Basicly, this is a typical pasta by me.

EVIL MAN EATS ME DIED THE END.

It also sums up how bad they are  big_smile

this isnt the mlp thread
if its pointless dont post it

#790 2012-08-11 10:37:58

Luigitailsdoll45
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

Chick Chicken/ Chill Grill

That was amazing. I loved it. It gave me that 'chill' feeling (no pun intended).

Derpcepticon.

#791 2012-08-11 10:54:14

samid11
Scratcher

Luigitailsdoll45 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Chick Chicken/ Chill Grill

That was amazing. I loved it. It gave me that 'chill' feeling (no pun intended).

+1. it was pretty good.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#792 2012-08-11 11:23:58

soniku3
Scratcher

A lost game of Sonic and Mario at the olympic games. :p

#793 2012-08-11 11:26:26

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Fine, no pants? MAKE A PASTA ABOUT MY SIG.

#794 2012-08-11 12:52:00

MorphStudios
New Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Almost...

#795 2012-08-11 12:55:39

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

^ sorry that was me...
Pants Pasta for weegeeispasta because he got impatient  tongue 
Daylight streaks the sky with it's bright colors. I wake up and pick out something to wear. I decide to wear my jean pants, with my orange shirt. I smell fresh coffee and know my parents are awake. I rush downstairs, hoping they will let me have coffee today. As I get to the kitchen I notice they aren't there. I look everywhere they normally are. Their bedroom, my room, the den, kitchen, dining room, EVERYWHERE! I look outside- their cars are still here. I check in my sibling's room. Chelsea isn't there either! I decide that they all just went for a walk  I turn to the TV and start watching the news. My eyes get wide. The news anchor is reporting some thing I can't believe!
“Many people have reported missing people today. They are the only ones that aren't gone. Could it be extraterrestrial life? Kidnappers?”
I gasp, and I slide to the ground. I loose all feeling in my legs, and faint.
An few hours later I awaken and run to the bathroom. I can hardly breathe. I take my pants off and my legs look all red like something burnt them. I still couldn't feel them. Yeah. They were definatly burnt somehow... I hate this feeling. Like I am being shot... I don't know what is happening... I slip back into my pants once more and the pain immeadiatly worsens. I can't breathe. My lips are turning blue from asphyxiation. I glance one last time at the picture of my family. I black out.

END

Yeah. It sucks.

Last edited by hungergamesfanatic (2012-08-11 12:56:03)

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#796 2012-08-11 14:51:34

soniku3
Scratcher

hungergamesfanatic wrote:

^ sorry that was me...
Pants Pasta for weegeeispasta because he got impatient  tongue 
Daylight streaks the sky with it's bright colors. I wake up and pick out something to wear. I decide to wear my jean pants, with my orange shirt. I smell fresh coffee and know my parents are awake. I rush downstairs, hoping they will let me have coffee today. As I get to the kitchen I notice they aren't there. I look everywhere they normally are. Their bedroom, my room, the den, kitchen, dining room, EVERYWHERE! I look outside- their cars are still here. I check in my sibling's room. Chelsea isn't there either! I decide that they all just went for a walk  I turn to the TV and start watching the news. My eyes get wide. The news anchor is reporting some thing I can't believe!
“Many people have reported missing people today. They are the only ones that aren't gone. Could it be extraterrestrial life? Kidnappers?”
I gasp, and I slide to the ground. I loose all feeling in my legs, and faint.
An few hours later I awaken and run to the bathroom. I can hardly breathe. I take my pants off and my legs look all red like something burnt them. I still couldn't feel them. Yeah. They were definatly burnt somehow... I hate this feeling. Like I am being shot... I don't know what is happening... I slip back into my pants once more and the pain immeadiatly worsens. I can't breathe. My lips are turning blue from asphyxiation. I glance one last time at the picture of my family. I black out.

END

Yeah. It sucks.

Refrence to Jimmy Neutron? XD

#797 2012-08-11 15:24:50

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

That was... one word.

PANTS.

EDIT: Why would 777w make a thread for user made pasta that WONT spread, and says it has to be spread to be creepypasta?

#798 2012-08-11 15:27:50

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

That was... one word.

PANTS.

EDIT: Why would 777w make a thread for user made pasta that WONT spread, and says it has to be spread to be creepypasta?

i named it "user-made creepypasta" wrongly

#799 2012-08-11 15:29:35

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

?

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#800 2012-08-11 16:06:44

soniku3
Scratcher

hungergamesfanatic wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

?

The giant pants monsters?!

Board footer