This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#751 2012-08-08 20:17:21

777w
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

samid11 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Can somebody write a Annoying Orange pasta? That thing is CREEPY.

There is one called "Wrath Of The Grape". Dumbest crud I ever read.

that was user-made, somebody can get real offended by your remark :L

#752 2012-08-08 20:19:17

samid11
Scratcher

777w wrote:

samid11 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Can somebody write a Annoying Orange pasta? That thing is CREEPY.

There is one called "Wrath Of The Grape". [I changed this].

It was? I remember seeing it on another website.

Last edited by samid11 (2012-08-08 20:21:49)

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#753 2012-08-08 20:25:01

777w
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

777w wrote:

samid11 wrote:

There is one called "Wrath Of The Grape". [I changed this].

really? i thought it was by animeboy or somebody

#754 2012-08-08 20:26:42

nama
Scratcher

777w wrote:

samid11 wrote:

777w wrote:

Here.

You say goodbye to 1.4, I say hello to 2.0.

#755 2012-08-08 20:28:37

777w
Scratcher

nama wrote:

777w wrote:

samid11 wrote:

Here.

ok thanks
not animeboy but still

#756 2012-08-09 09:39:46

SiLeNtScRaTcH
Scratcher

The Story of Vincent Paulson

I don't remember how or where it happened, but all I know is, bad things started happening that night following that event. I remember throughout my life, waking up in the night and hearing strange voices. I couldn't understand the voices, they were of a language that I, and probably everyone on Earth, couldn't translate. When I heard them very early that one morning, I said "Who is there? I can hear you speaking." To my suprise, the voice replied, this time, in rough English:
"Vincent Paulson, you...found...me. ...You...may... not...know...it, ...but...horrible...fate...awates...
you...come...with...me, ...you...
will...be...safe..." I remember being lifted up out of bed by a psychic power, and feeling a painful tingling. I then lost conciousness.

I woke up back in my bed at home, with a different creature standing over me. It said "You must escape this village. It, and all of its inhabitants, will be destroyed. They have already surrounded the village. You must find a way to escape, you are too precious to us, and they destroyed our teleportation devices last night. You almost died because of that, but you managed to make it back to here. I am growing weak, trying to speak with you so far away. I must leave now. Good luck.

There was a bright flash, and the creature was gone. I sat there, dumbfounded at what had happened. I didn't know who "they" were, or what horrible events were to occur, or why I had to escape more than anyone else, but I believed it. I would find a way to escape, or die trying.

Last edited by SiLeNtScRaTcH (2012-08-09 09:44:07)

Check out my Pokemon Emerald Version Playthrough!
https://www.scratch.mit.edu/ext/youtube/?v=YdvJc8ggiqg

#757 2012-08-09 09:41:29

SiLeNtScRaTcH
Scratcher

^I'm going to write part 2 later,^ ^it's not to the creepy part yet.^

#758 2012-08-09 10:48:09

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

SiLeNtScRaTcH wrote:

Very good so far! ^.^ It seems really interesting.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#759 2012-08-09 11:10:26

Animeboy975
Scratcher

I wrote this one a while ago. I thought it was so creepy, IT GAVE ME NIGHTMARES  lol

Play With Me by Animeboy975

When i was growing up as a young man, One of the toys i had was a bear named Teddy Ruxpin. Some people might know what i'm talking about.

It was my 4th birthday. I was excited. My parents gave me a box. I opened it to find a Teddy Ruxpin. I didn't know it was love from that sight.

We did everything together for a while. Watched movies. Hanged out. After about 2 years with the bear, it got strange. In 1st grade i stopped playing with him and my mom put it in storage.

I didn't know it was wrong from then on.

I was in 7th grade when i saw him next. I had just finished Health class, to go to Math. I opened my locker and there it was.

Teddy Ruxpin.

I was beyond freaked out. He said in a electronic voice, and red eyes "PLAY WITH ME"

I grabbed my math book and threw the blush to the ground. Everything would change.

Days upon Days, he stalked me in a different way every single time. The chaos went on for 3 weeks.

I was done with it, so i grabbed my friend Miles and set the evil thing on fire. Things didn't get better even though it was funny watching it burn.

Things got worse.

A lot worse.

He didn't bug me through high school or collage. I was an adult, and got married and had a boy named Daniel. We also moved across the country.

Daniel is currently 5. He just entered kindergarden, and he's been doing good.

I was in public by myself. I heard the same "PLAY WITH ME" to see Teddy on my BACK.

This has got to end. But, wait a minute, how does he

1] Burn And not dissapear from the world.

2] Get across the united states

Than he said "Nolan, PLAY WITH ME."

I jumped in my car, and ran for my life. I came home.

My wife asked me about it and why i'm panting. I explained everything, and Teddy jumped on my head, and knocked my face on the concrete.

The next day, every where i looked, he was there.

This went on for a year.

I went to the PTA thrift shop and put him up. He was angry and he bit my arm.

It felt like fangs. I did give him away, and live a happy life.

A kid bought him, and he had a best friend.

But every Saturday night, i can still hear that faint sound "Play with me......"

What did you think, Sami?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#760 2012-08-09 11:15:40

SiLeNtScRaTcH
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

SiLeNtScRaTcH wrote:

Very good so far! ^.^ It seems really interesting.

Thanks!

#761 2012-08-09 12:52:56

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

777w wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

It could've been good, but the plot was very confusing and there were a lot of grammar issues. Sorry  sad

I know. I'm Dutch.

being dutch doesnt automatically make you a bad storywriter  hmm

English is not his first language.

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#762 2012-08-09 12:55:50

BirdByte
Scratcher

hungergamesfanatic wrote:

777w wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

I know. I'm Dutch.

It's not mine either. My first language is a variation of Dutch.

But still, he may have learned English only a few months ago -- English takes time to master.  smile

http://i50.tinypic.com/312u714.jpg

#763 2012-08-09 13:07:25

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

BirdByte wrote:

But still, he may have learned English only a few months ago -- English takes time to master.  smile

Yeah, they say English is one of the hardest languages to learn.

Back on topic, I am working on a pasta about pants still. o_0

Last edited by hungergamesfanatic (2012-08-09 13:07:53)

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#764 2012-08-09 13:16:19

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

BirdByte wrote:

Yeah, they say English is one of the hardest languages to learn.

Back on topic, I am working on a pasta about pants still. o_0

lol

How about they strangle people?

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#765 2012-08-09 13:17:03

777w
Scratcher

BirdByte wrote:

777w wrote:

like i said earlier, the story still wouldnt of been very good if his first language was english. itd be grammatically correct, sure, but just that alone doesnt make the story what it is

Last edited by 777w (2012-08-09 13:17:37)

#766 2012-08-09 16:21:35

Balboa7
Scratcher

One day I was playing a game called Wizard101, and, I was in a battle when this person in a  satan suit joined the battle. I knew that satan outfit did not exist in Wizard101, so I asked him...... no answer. Next round he casted a spell against the enemy, it was a circle with a star in it, so I fled the battle and teleported into the commons (the safe area with no monsters), and then he teleported to me, I was in shock, you cant teleport to someone unless they are in your friends list! AND, when you teleport, there would be a hole bunch of the same symbols that stand for your school circling around you, well the symbols around him, the circle with a star in it! I click on him to check what school he was, it was blank where it would tell the persons school! I turned the game off and logged off. Freaky!

Check out my game art projects!:
http://scratch.mit.edu/static/projects/Balboa7/2772374_med.pnghttp://scratch.mit.edu/static/projects/Balboa7/2749252_med.pnghttp://scratch.mit.edu/static/projects/Balboa7/2749330_med.pnghttp://scratch.mit.edu/static/projects/Balboa7/2749444_med.png

#767 2012-08-09 21:11:30

Paddle2See
Scratch Team

We've gotten some complaints about material not appropriate for all Scratchers on this topic - so please make sure that you check your posts carefully before you click on that "submit" button.  Excessive blood, gore, violence and so forth are not for this site - take it somewhere else.  How much is too much?  That's hard to pin down as different people have different tolerances.  Remember though that we have viewers as young as 7 or 8 on this website and post accordingly.  If this topic continues to generate problems, it will be closed - so please exercise caution.

To the people that may find material in this topic inappropriate - please be sure that you use the Report button on the actual post that you find objectionable.  And if you can include details about what you find inappropriate in the specific post - that's very helpful too.   

Thanks!

http://i39.tinypic.com/2nav6o7.gif

#768 2012-08-09 21:26:55

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Paddle2See wrote:

We've gotten some complaints about material not appropriate for all Scratchers on this topic - so please make sure that you check your posts carefully before you click on that "submit" button.  Excessive blood, gore, violence and so forth are not for this site - take it somewhere else.  How much is too much?  That's hard to pin down as different people have different tolerances.  Remember though that we have viewers as young as 7 or 8 on this website and post accordingly.  If this topic continues to generate problems, it will be closed - so please exercise caution.

To the people that may find material in this topic inappropriate - please be sure that you use the Report button on the actual post that you find objectionable.  And if you can include details about what you find inappropriate in the specific post - that's very helpful too.   

Thanks!

OK.

I'm sorry my SC pasta was kinda bloody. Rest of mine aren't.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#769 2012-08-09 21:30:41

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

Thanks!

OK.

I'm sorry my SC pasta was kinda bloody. Rest of mine aren't.

SC? Witch one was that?

clicky

#770 2012-08-09 21:52:19

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

Paddle2See wrote:

importany mod post

Sorry if my Flapjack or Curse one was too gory XD
I don't think so though cause I just said the person died and the other person got broken legs or something... :3 I don't like that much violence either.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#771 2012-08-09 21:56:05

777w
Scratcher

Paddle2See wrote:

Thanks!

i havent read all the stories in this thread so i dont know if this has been a problem but if it has then people are disregarding the first rule i had in the original post which just wont do

#772 2012-08-09 21:56:38

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

importany mod post

Sorry if my Flapjack or Curse one was too gory XD
I don't think so though cause I just said the person died and the other person got broken legs or something... :3 I don't like that much violence either.

I can only take so much gore. None of any usermade posts passed that.  tongue

clicky

#773 2012-08-10 01:55:16

SiLeNtScRaTcH
Scratcher

SiLeNtScRaTcH wrote:

The Story of Vincent Paulson, Part 1 (Earlier Post)

PART 2

I grabbed my Father's old Battle Knife, and realized I hadn't seen or heard anything from my parents this whole time. I pondered that thought for a while, and then the same creature appered before me. It said "Your parents were captured last night by them." "Who or what are the things that are invading my village?" I asked.
"Those diabolical creatures are Soul Eaters. They are the most adaptable creatures in the universe, the reason being that they are nothing more than hundreds or thousands of tormented souls, all absorbed by one more powerful soul, and supercharged with negative energy. The once bright souls become tainted, and turn dark. They are invading your village in search of one thing, and that thing is you. Every billion years, a creature is born unto the universe that is of a particular sort. That particular sort includes those who possess the strength, wits, intelligence, and courage to become a God. You are of that sort, you are capable of becoming a God! The Soul Eaters want you because they could use your soul to resurrect their God, Cypherisuss, God of War and Destruction. Cypherisuss' soul was extracted and his body sealed away several trillion years ago, but the Soul Eaters found it, and have brought it here to resurrect with your soul. You cannot let them do that! You would wind up responsible for ending the entire world, and perhaps the whole universe, if no one could stop you. Good luck, and stay strong!"

I slowly walked out of my house, and proceeded to a nearby field, all the while knowing that the fate of the universe rested on me. I came to the top of a hill and looked down into the village. I then saw the Soul Eaters for the first time, and with them were the villagers. I watched as one by one, the souls were sucked from the faces of the villagers, and their bodies fell to the ground in a heap. I looked out in the direction I was travelling, and I saw them. A swarm of Soul Eaters, patroling the area. They had the whole village held down, and were searching for any remaining villagers. I slid silently down the hill, towards the village. I looked around, and proceeded with caution, as there were no Soul Eaters in sight. I turned left, and headed towards the outskirts of the village. "Almost there..." I thought to myself as I tiptoed through an alley. Suddenly, I heard a horrific, ear splitting shreak, and felt the chill of a Soul Eater gripping my shoulder. I broke free, and ran for my life, with the Soul Eater shreaking and pursuing me. I ran out into the plains, and looked back. Millions of Soul Eaters were now chasing me, coming from behind and on the left and right sides. I continued to run, for five long minutes I sprinted until I reached the banks of a lake. There, at the bottom of the lake, I could see a form like none other. The Soul Eaters caught up with me, and cornered me. I was suddenly tackled by them all, and we plunged into the lake. The Soul Eaters quickly adapted to the lake, by growing tail fins to help propel them through the water. I could feel the life being sucked out of me, and I knew all hope was lost. My soul was extracted, and my body was left to float lifelessly to the surface. I was then injected into the huge dark form, and I felt life again. This time, with more power and anger than I had ever felt. I took form as a giant sea monster, with many rows of sharp, jagged teeth, hundreds of tentacles, and control over water itself. I blasted the village to bits with my powers, and changed form to a fast flying dragon of the sky. I shot off, leaving chaos and destruction in my wake. I went on a terrible rampage all throughout the universe, and nearly destroyed it all, when, the tall alien creature that tried to help me appeared. He said "I'm sorry, Vincent Paulson, I wasn't able to save you from this fate."
I started feeling an immense pain, and felt my soul getting destroyed inside of me, and my body was sealed away. But the seal weakens today, and I swear my revenge! I crave destruction! I will get it soon enough!

The End, for now...

#774 2012-08-10 02:00:42

SiLeNtScRaTcH
Scratcher

by the way, if my story could be deemed innapropriate for certain age groups, please tell me and I'll edit the questioned parts to make them more kid friendly if necessary.

#775 2012-08-10 07:17:32

samid11
Scratcher

I tried to make my stories as less-gory as possible.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

Board footer