This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#701 2012-08-05 21:41:08

777w
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

zbugni wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

The Mario (failure) pasta gets way more.

It wasn't a faliure. It wasn't terrible, either! D:
Just think if somebody called your pasta that.
Even though I gave my honest opinion on the story being not super great, it seriously didn't stink enough to be called a faliure.
No offense

Cause english wasn't the first language of that person, is what I gather.

the story wouldnt have been particularly good either way, its mario tuning into a monster and insulting other video game characters before stealing their limbs :L

#702 2012-08-06 03:14:41

soniku3
Scratcher

Sunshine Kid

Great!

internet's all about cats today.

#703 2012-08-06 03:34:30

TheCatAndTheBanana
Scratcher

Firstly, I AM SORRY OKAY. Sorry for not updating. Sorry for failing on this. Sorry for incorrect information. You know how I said it looked like te Hawker from a Burnout game? Um, no. That wa an Enigma Stallion, another lost car (weirdly Enigma means mysterious) from the same time and same country, Britain.

You can blame this delay on my PC. When cleaning it I hit a wire and it wouldn't turn on.

Now, findings. Dinky (toy car company) were going to make a GT-S but the plans were destroyed in an accidental fire (someone was making chips in the kitchen and they caught fire, common at this time.

I went back to the barn. I bought an iPod to record the sound. This is what it sounds like.

"Okay, so in this barn there's a GT-S - ruined but it's a GT-S."

*footsteps*

"Right. How should I get in.."

*hinge squeaks*

"There! It's there! Now to block the door." (I place a brick infront of it.)

(it suddenly becomes static)

And that's it. And yes, there's a flaw. Static on a device like this. Don't ask me why...

My Newest Project!
Ceta? wat r u doin? CETA! STAHP!

#704 2012-08-06 06:22:31

NeilWest
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

Odd, Sunshine Kid gets 2 replies.

The Mario (failure) pasta gets way more.

DA HECK?

''DA HECK?'' thank you for being so positive!

Sorry, I didn't realize that Dutch was your first language, not English.

#705 2012-08-06 08:24:42

zbugni
Scratcher

777w wrote:

zbugni wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

It wasn't a faliure. It wasn't terrible, either! D:
Just think if somebody called your pasta that.
Even though I gave my honest opinion on the story being not super great, it seriously didn't stink enough to be called a faliure.
No offense

the story wouldnt have been particularly good either way, its mario tuning into a monster and insulting other video game characters before stealing their limbs :L

I know, why not make an original monster?
Pastas about video games (especially ds games) tend to make you sound noobly :Y

#706 2012-08-06 08:25:54

777w
Scratcher

zbugni wrote:

777w wrote:

zbugni wrote:

the word "noobly" makes you sound silly :B

#707 2012-08-06 08:36:36

zbugni
Scratcher

777w wrote:

zbugni wrote:

777w wrote:

I know  tongue
newbleh newbleh newbleh

#708 2012-08-06 08:58:15

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

zbugni wrote:

777w wrote:

zbugni wrote:

I know  tongue
newbleh newbleh newbleh

nooblynoobly no0b1y

tongue

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#709 2012-08-06 10:00:30

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Here's my Mario Galaxy one BECAUSE IT GOT NO REPLIES. Same with my SC one, but it had 1.

Super Mario Galaxy:The Lost Galaxies by Animeboy975

Can anyone help me? My name is Owen, and I'm trying to look for a video game that i had a experience with. It's called "Super Mario Galaxy:The Lost Galaxies".

My experience with it happened on a Saturday in March 2011. I was at gamestop and i wanted to find a game to play. I found a game that said "Super Mario Galaxy:The Lost Galaxies." Never seen it before, or heard of it, considering i'm a big mario fan.

I picked the game up and i saw the box art of Galaxy 1 with a red background. The back looked exactly the same as Galaxy 1's box again. I looked at the bottom of the back cover. It said "Copyright 2010 Nintendo. Sorry for any deaths. If in less than 7 days, ship back."

Okay, what? I still decided to pick it up. I bought it with it's incredibly cheap price tag. I went home and booted the game up. The game turned on correctly, but i saw a dark black mario instead of the normal mario. I made a new file, and the game skipped the toturial.

Okay, that's definantly crazy. It started and i took a few steps on a planet. All of a sudden, the screen turned black and the Dark mario showed up. He said "You will die in 7 days." followed by a evil laugh. The disk flung out of my Wii, into my face. It didn't  hurt but i checked and my wii is fine.

After that, i went on my laptop to check my email. It was blocked up by messages that were by "Dark Mario" and said "YOU WILL DIE IN 7 DAYS" I was annoyed, so i emailed someone that worked at Nintendo a email about the game.

Meanwhile, i shipped the game back. I later got a reply back from him that the game caused thousands of kids to die and a company named Zogia made the game without Nintendo's permission. He said it was released in Mid-2010 and sold only 130 copies worldwide.

LATER ON...

Hello. My name is Jacob, and i work at Nintendo Of America. I am a ghost now, and here is the story of how i became one.

It was early April 2011, and i was looking at games that got sent back to the company. I saw one that i've never even heard of, considering i've worked at Nintendo Of America for a long time. A note was attached to the game.

It said: "Hello. This is from a boy named Owen. I live in Arkensas and i found this game. It's made by a company called Zogia." Okay, so i found a computer and searched Zogia.

Right then and there, i saw the weirdest thing ever. The website was dark, but an evil laugh was heard. After that, i turned off the computer and played the game.
I had the same experience as Owen (his experience was sent on the note.) I didn't know what to do with the game after it flung out of the wii.

7 days later, My life changed.

I started going crazy, having episodes after episodes the days before of going crazy. I eventually passed out.

Doctors came faster than you'd expect. I was in the hospital, knocked out.

I was dead. For sure.

I could feel and hear Dark Mario's laugh for life, even though i'm dead.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#710 2012-08-06 10:48:26

ZedProduction
Scratcher

Me and my cousin cyle once went on a trip to the forest with my parents. It was supposed to be fun. We had rented out A small cabin in the middle of the woods. Little did we know that our experience in this woods would be the scariest experience of our lives. A thing you should know about my brother, he losses everything. We had to wait for him for 30 minuets before we could leave for the woods because we had to wait for him to find his shoes. You'll know what I mean when I start telling the story.

"There it is!" my mother said. We had gust pulled up to a large looking, log cabin. I groaned. I would have Ben twice as happy to gust, stay at home! Everyone piled out of the car, and went in. I asked my mom why she wanted to come hear anyway. But she gust said that we needed a good vacation, and some fresh air.But I knew the truth. My dad needed to do some stupid research on birds for his job, and my cousin lived in they area. They probably gust didn't want to pay for a baby sitter.

After we got out of the car, my dad told me and my cousin to help take the food and water into the house. After we got in, my mom asked my cousin where the half of ou're food was that he had carried in (we were only staying for one weekend). He gust shrugged, and grinned. After a harsh yelling at by my mom, she told me and my cousin to go up to ou're room. I was half way up the stair case when i realized what she had gust said. "You mean I'm not getting my own room?!?" I said. "Well, the house is pretty small, and it cost quite a lot of money...." she said.

I let out an exasperated sign and went up to 'you're' room. Inside, there was a table, a drawer, a mirror on the drawer, and a bunk bed. From my first and ONLY visit to creepy pasta wiki, I knew that you always check under the bed. The experience still haunts me today (I mean the trip to the wiki, not looking under the bed, gust for clarification). So, I looked under the bed. That's when the first strange thing happens. There was a peace of paper, and that was it. So, I grabbed it. It was A civil complaint sheet, and it read "I saw him in the woods today, wonder what he wants." and then in more bold and larger print all over the page, there was stuff like "WHAT DOES HE WANT?", "HELP HELP HELP", "DON'T GO OUTSIDE", "LEAVE ME ALONE", etc. At the top in ever larger print was the same words written over and over, SLENDER MAN SLENDER MAN SLENDER MAN SLENDER MAN SLENDERM and then there was blood splashed all over the top of the page. I looked it over a couple times, and then someone snatched it out of my hands. It was my stupid cousin. He looked it over, and then looked at me with a wild grin, and said OOH SCARY the laughing, he ran out of the room. I chased after him, and yelled for him to give it back, but he wouldn't listen. After about half an hour he got bored and told me that I had won. But when I asked him if he would give it back, he said he didn't know where it was.

The next day, my mom and dad made us come on a walk. I was on the lookout for this "Slender man" guy, and was pretty reluctant to leave the house, but sense I didn't have the picture to show them, she made us go anyway, thinking I was pranking them or some shiz. Nothing too eventful happened, except when we got back, my cousin had lost his jacket.

That evening, my parents went to to get some food from the supermarket, and said that they were going to be gone for an hour or two. I told them to hurry back. Four hours later, they were not back, and I was panicking. "Dude, there probably gust late or something." Said cyle, obviously not concerned. "No, I swear, he's out there, or ITS out there, I know it! It's evil, it's hungry..." I paused, and then thought of the jacket that cyle lost. I groaned. "And now he knows our sent!" "Whatever, dude, you're gust overeat-" and then he screamed. I looked over, and there was A tall man, easily 10 feet. He was waring a suit, and had several black tentacles coming out of his back. But the most stunning feature was that he had no face. It was completely blank, white, like the rest of his body except for his black suit and dress pants. I ran half-way up the stairs when I noticed my cousin was not running. He was transfixed, in shock, looking strait at the thing (slender man for sure, i thought). I watched, helplessly, as the thing began to entangle my cousin with one arm, witch was stretching, like a vine. It slowly began to open it's hidden mouth, parting the skin on it's face, reveling A hole in it's face big enough to fit in a tree. It lowered it in, and pulled out something. It dropped my cousin, and then the thing, witch i relies is a blue jacket, on the ground. "You forgot you're jacket, idiot." it said, in a deep broken accent, and waked out of the room.

My cousin never forgot anything, ever again, they end.

#711 2012-08-06 11:18:24

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

That SMG one.

THAT'S THE RING SILLY.

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#712 2012-08-06 11:23:21

Wiccan
Scratcher

Has anyone besides zbugni read my Ants pasta? If not, it's on the 28th page, near the bottom. Trust me you will be creeped out.

#713 2012-08-06 11:28:51

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

Wiccan wrote:

Has anyone besides zbugni read my Ants pasta? If not, it's on the 28th page, near the bottom. Trust me you will be creeped out.

Just read it...
It's okay, I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway XD
It was disturbing, but in a very good way :3
Great job!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#714 2012-08-06 11:32:40

Wiccan
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

Just read it...
It's okay, I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway XD
It was disturbing, but in a very good way :3
Great job!

Thank you! I want to write part two either tonight or tomarrow sometime. When I thought of the idea, I knew it was disturbing, but I decided to write it out anyway. I hope it doesn't change the way people think about ants XD

#715 2012-08-06 11:35:07

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Wiccan wrote:

Nope. Towards the ending I was like- "What the heck." For several reasons.

#716 2012-08-06 11:37:17

Wiccan
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Nope. Towards the ending I was like- "What the heck." For several reasons.

Was it? How? I'm not mad or anything, I just want your opinion. It would help me improve my writing.

#717 2012-08-06 11:42:59

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

hundreds of tiny ants ate through her clothes

ಠ_ಠ

#718 2012-08-06 11:46:21

Wiccan
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

hundreds of tiny ants ate through her clothes

ಠ_ಠ

Oh...I didn't mean it like that...Sorry! At the time I was thinking the ants would eat everything, including the victim's cloths. Thank you for your opinion, I will make sure to correct this error in part two.

#719 2012-08-06 14:32:59

Wickimen
Scratcher

First person to come up with something that scares me gets a dollar

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#720 2012-08-06 14:53:46

777w
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

death is real
nah thats not scary thats just true

#721 2012-08-06 14:57:50

Wickimen
Scratcher

777w wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

death is real
nah thats not scary thats just true

Here's two pennies for your trouble

Ninety-eight cents to the first person to come up with something that scares me!
And the amount is ever decreasing so hurry up

#722 2012-08-06 15:06:47

777w
Scratcher

updated the rules a bit

#723 2012-08-06 15:08:05

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Nobody Read My Story Again.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#724 2012-08-06 18:41:21

Wiccan
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

Ninety-eight cents to the first person to come up with something that scares me!

Can it be something I already wrote?

#725 2012-08-06 20:22:11

Wickimen
Scratcher

Wiccan wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

Can it be something I already wrote?

I guess

Board footer