This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#676 2012-08-05 15:09:42

777w
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

bubbles345 wrote:

I made one!!! I'm making it up as I go:
The Lost Script
One day, a guy went on Scratch. And then, he clicked on a project called "Baby Doll." He was about to modify the script, until he noticed a block he had never heard of. It was a "say" block with this message:

say [You will die in this number of seconds:] for (10) secs

Then he clicked the green flag and...
BOOM!!!!
Everything blew up. The End.

777w wrote:

>for heavens sake dont post any stories that make no sense and are simply annoying

although maybe that rule can be improved, along with the rest of the first post

#677 2012-08-05 15:21:54

soniku3
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

Mario:Darkness.NDS

It could've been good, but the plot was very confusing and there were a lot of grammar issues. Sorry  sad

I know. I'm Dutch.

internet's all about cats today.

#678 2012-08-05 15:23:27

777w
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

It could've been good, but the plot was very confusing and there were a lot of grammar issues. Sorry :(

I know. I'm Dutch.

being dutch doesnt automatically make you a bad storywriter :/

#679 2012-08-05 15:26:19

soniku3
Scratcher

The Lost Script (Fixed)
One day, a guy went on Scratch. And then, he clicked on a project called "...BABY DOLL" He was about to modify the script, until he noticed a block he had never heard of. It was a "Kill" block with this message:

Kill [You] for in (10) secs.
He was scared.  He clicked the green flag and waited ten seconds.
A doll appeard on the screen. He quickly clicked the red dot.
(Not the full version)

Last edited by soniku3 (2012-08-05 15:27:38)

#680 2012-08-05 15:27:25

soniku3
Scratcher

777w wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

It could've been good, but the plot was very confusing and there were a lot of grammar issues. Sorry  sad

I know. I'm Dutch.

being dutch doesnt automatically make you a bad storywriter  hmm

I made a better one now...

#681 2012-08-05 15:29:39

soniku3
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

One day I heard there was coming a new Mario game called:''Super Mario 3D Land''
I buyed it.
Everything was normal.
The title screen
Mario
Everything..Except one thing... The background...
I just clicked start.
On there was a special save slot called:
''Mario:Darkness(666th buyer gets it! You are him!'')
I clicked it.
It said:
''Treehouse Explorder-1-1-00:00.''
I don't remembered a time counter ever in any Mario games.
It just was a 3D treehouse. I saw a picture of Pikachu. I jumped in. I wish i didn't.
''Pika-Pika'' Pikachu said. Then I jumped on Pikachu just for fun. And trew fireballs at him. He ran away. It sorta looked that he missed one ear. I just ignored that and jumped into Link's Picture.
Link Try'd to attack me. But on the bottom of the screen appeard a thundershock. I clicked it and use Thunder on him. He ran away. But with one Leg missing.I keep going into all picture's until I came by a picture of Mario... I jumped in....
''Click to zoom in'' I clicked on Pikachu. ''Pikachu...A stupid Pokémon...'' Coming out Mario's speech bubble. I clicked on Link. ''A stupid warrior...**** you Link'' And I did that on every charatcher... Until Mario's... When I clicked on it a cutscene started...
Mario is ripping all body parts of the charatchers... I try'd too close the 3ds but it didn't... I also can't get out my chair.... Then I remember something... This are the charatchers where Mario could fight against in SSBB! Except Sonic... Then out of suddely Sonic showed up. Turning into dark Sonic. Mario now turned into a monster with red eyes. ''Come and join me Sonic.'' Sonic did and helped ripping of the body parts. ''YOUR NEXT'' it said...
And good story???

wut
Just make it a lot less confusing

Thanks
--___--

#682 2012-08-05 15:55:59

NeilWest
Scratcher

Odd, Sunshine Kid gets 2 replies.

The Mario (failure) pasta gets way more.

DA HECK?

#683 2012-08-05 16:03:21

Brightshadow1
Scratcher

Here is my first creepypasta tell me how it is:

I walked out of my house one day to play basketball with my friends but I stopped half way down the steps. Across the street I stared at a girl swinging on a swing set. She was dressed in a fancy dress and shoes, her hair put up. She reminded me of a doll. In her hand in fact was a doll. It had brown hair, tan skin and plain shirt and shorts- wait, it looks like me. Suddenly my head felt my dizzy when I heard someone call, "Sam! Sam whatcha doing?" I looked over, its my friend, "Come on lets go play basketball!"

The next morning I wake up, walk into the bathroom, gaze into the mirror. I scream like a girl at my reflection. Blood comes from my eyes, buttons cover them like there sewn on. I fall back and end up on the bathroom floor. I take a second then get up slowly. I look in the mirror again. The blood is gone, no buttons, its all gone. I touch my face. I just imagined it. The rest of the day I was haunted by the image. It reminded me of the girl yesterday, the doll she was holding that looks like me.
________________________________________________________________________________
Okay thats all I got so far tell me how it is and tell me if I should finish it.

http://www.prguitarman.com/icon/poptartFINALTINY.gif

#684 2012-08-05 16:10:09

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

DA HECK?

It wasn't that creepy; just sorta sad.  hmm

Though I couldn't do any better.  tongue

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#685 2012-08-05 16:22:33

Brightshadow1
Scratcher

Here is my first creepypasta tell me how it is:

I walked out of my house one day to play basketball with my friends but I stopped half way down the steps. Across the street I stared at a girl swinging on a swing set. She was dressed in a fancy dress and shoes, her hair put up. She reminded me of a doll. In her hand in fact was a doll. It had brown hair, tan skin and plain shirt and shorts- wait, it looks like me. Suddenly my head felt my dizzy when I heard someone call, "Sam! Sam whatcha doing?" I looked over, its my friend, "Come on lets go play basketball!"

The next morning I wake up, walk into the bathroom, gaze into the mirror. I scream like a girl at my reflection. Blood comes from my eyes, buttons cover them like there sewn on. I fall back and end up on the bathroom floor. I take a second then get up slowly. I look in the mirror again. The blood is gone, no buttons, its all gone. I touch my face. I just imagined it. The rest of the day I was haunted by the image. It reminded me of the girl yesterday, the doll she was holding that looks like me.
________________________________________________________________________________
Okay thats all I got so far tell me how it is and tell me if I should finish it.

http://www.prguitarman.com/icon/poptartFINALTINY.gif

#686 2012-08-05 16:25:14

banana500
Scratcher

NEVER FORGET

Once I had read a story on the Internet, of an old, mysterious, lost arcade game called "Polybius", which appeared in arcades in Portland, Oregon in 1981. The game was supposed to cause whoever played it to go insane, causing insomnia, amnesia, nightmares, and suicidal tendencies.

Being a big buff who wasn't afraid of anything at the time, I passed off this story as complete BS. However, one odd coincidence with the story is that I actually live in Portland. Though, of course, I thought it was just a story, and Polybius didn't actually exist.

Though, one day, I started getting more curious about Polybius, so I looked around the internet for more information about it. I still couldn't find any real, hard evidence of Polybius's existence. So I went ahead and asked my dad about it. He used to play all sorts of arcade games here in Portland back in 1981.

When I asked Dad about an arcade game called "Polybius", he turned to me and asked, "Where did you hear about that game?"

I told him I heard it from the Internet. He started to get really sweaty and shaky, but he simply replied, "Just...forget about it."

That's when I got really, really, suspicious. Could my dad have actually played the game, or heard about it? I went down to the old sites where the Portland arcades used to be to see if I could find any clues there, but with no luck. Finally, I poked around on the Internet looking for a ROM image of the game. It took a long time, but I finally got ahold of one.

I loaded up the Polybius ROM on MAME, and the game started. The title screen looked normal enough, with a black screen and the word "POLYBIUS" in bold, blue, block letters. I proceeded to the main game, bracing for the worst...

But, surprisingly, when the game started, nothing abnormal happened. The gameplay was simple enough, and it was just like that arcade game called "The Tempest", with vector graphics. The graphics were in multicolors, and it looked a bit psychedelic. But, surprisingly, the game was really, really fun.

After the game was over, I played it again. And again. And again...

So the game really did exist! That was the good part that made me feel more successful in my investigation.

But then it hit me. One of the main side-effects of the game was addiction. The people who played the game were addicted to it--they could never stop playing it, like it was a drug.

I finally stopped the game after about two hours of playing it. But something about me felt different after that...

(unfinished; to be continued)

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#687 2012-08-05 16:44:18

LiFaytheGoblin
Scratcher

I really enjoy reading all those creepy pasta! good work, everyone!  smile

#688 2012-08-05 16:44:50

soniku3
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

DA HECK?

''DA HECK?'' thank you for being so positive!

#689 2012-08-05 17:03:05

pbugni
Scratcher

wow, I never noticed that you could see how many posts a thread had in the corner of each post.  I stupuhd

#690 2012-08-05 18:00:27

nama
Scratcher

pbugni wrote:

wow, I never noticed that you could see how many posts a thread had in the corner of each post.  I stupuhd

This has nothing to do with the topic. Sorry.

You say goodbye to 1.4, I say hello to 2.0.

#691 2012-08-05 18:56:22

banana500
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

DA HECK?

I think your Sunshine Kid pasta deserves more attention--I really liked it!  smile

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#692 2012-08-05 19:02:15

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

It wasn't a faliure. It wasn't terrible, either! D:
Just think if somebody called your pasta that.
Even though I gave my honest opinion on the story being not super great, it seriously didn't stink enough to be called a faliure.
No offense

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#693 2012-08-05 20:40:32

zbugni
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

It wasn't a faliure. It wasn't terrible, either! D:
Just think if somebody called your pasta that.
Even though I gave my honest opinion on the story being not super great, it seriously didn't stink enough to be called a faliure.
No offense

Cause english wasn't the first language of that person, is what I gather.

#694 2012-08-05 20:46:35

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Nobody read my Super Mario Galaxy story!  sad

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#695 2012-08-05 20:53:29

zbugni
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

Nobody read my Super Mario Galaxy story!  sad

Not to mention a duck

quack

Last edited by zbugni (2012-08-05 20:54:01)

#696 2012-08-05 21:02:41

Animeboy975
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

DA HECK?

I liked Sunshine Kid, but it really isn't a pasta. It's more of a sad story.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#697 2012-08-05 21:07:54

zbugni
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

DA HECK?

I liked Sunshine Kid, but it really isn't a pasta. It's more of a sad story.

Where is sunshine kid?

#698 2012-08-05 21:25:03

Wiccan
Scratcher

I got an extreamly creepy idea for a pasta last night. So I should just write it out now...
---
Ants

"NICK! GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED! NOW!" Ugh. That was my Mom. I opened my eyes and looked at my clock. 12:34 PM. Great, I gotta get up early today. I dragged myself out of bed and got changed. I slowly walked downstairs and saw Mom and Dad at the dining room table, eating lunch. "What's the occasion?" I asked. My Mom usually lets me sleep in later, so something's gotta be up. "You don't remember, do you?" Mom had a stern look on her face. "Nope." I said, rubbing my eyes. I walked over to the coffee machine and poured myself a hot cup of joe. I sat down at the table across from Mom. "So what's up?" Mom sighed. "Your girlfriend called. You where supposed to meet her at her soccer game at 10:00." The color drained from my face. "Oh god, Samantha..." I looked at my coffee. "That's right." Mom said. "Samantha."

I looked at Samantha's front door, part of me not wanting to confront her. I knocked, and it opened. It was her mom. "Uh, Mrs. Carre, can I-" She grabbed my arm tight and pulled me inside. "Don't do this to her again, understand?" "Uh, ye-yes Mrs Carre." She looked at me for a second. "She's in her room." I slowly walked upstairs and knocked on her door. No answer. I opened the door slowly. Samantha was on her bed, face down in her pillow. "Sammy I-" "You what?" She said, and looked at me. Her face had dry tear trails on it. Her pillow was soaked. "I...I'm sorry..." I looked at my feet. "Your sorry? YOUR sorry?!" "I...um..." "Nick, look at me." I looked at her. "You forgot again, didn't you?" "Well, I..." "No Nick. No excuses. You forgot. I get it. I'm not important enough to you." I looked at her, devistated. "Sammy, no! You are extremely important to-" "Just get out."

I walked through the woods on my way home. An enourmous wave of anger swept over me, then guilt. I had forgotten her soccer game. It was a big thing for her. Her team was facing a regional rival, and she wanted me there to watch her win. We had planned it for weeks. And I forgot. I kept walking. Sunlight poured through the spaces between the leaves and branches of the trees around me. I would have appreciated the scene a little more if I were more calm. Then I noticed something. I noiced what looked like white sticks covered in leaves on the ground. I whiped the leaves away. It was a skeleton. I stared at it, shocked. There were ants crawling all over it, picking off remaining scraps of flesh from the bone. I couldn't stop staring at it. The ants started to crawl towards me. I wanted to run, but I couldn't move! Why can't I move!! The ants crawled onto my shoes, then up my pants, up my shirt. What are they doing?! They crawled on my face. My mouth suddenly opened. WHAT"S GOING ON??!! They crawled into my mouth and down my throat. Hundreds of them. After a couple of minutes, there were no ants left on the skeleton. The world around me grew dim. Everything is fading...

"Nick!" I sat up, startled. I looked around. Im...in my livingroom? I looked around. "Wha..." My Dad was looking at me. "You're awake!" I looked at him, confused. "What...what happened?" "I was going to ask you the same thing!" "What do you mean?" He looked as confused as me. " You don't remember?" "I...I remember the woods..." "The woods? What about the woods?" "I...saw something..." Mom rushed in the room. "Nick, you're alright!" She hugged me. "What happened." Mom looked at me. "We were eating dinner. You know, spaghetti and meatballs. And suddenly, you went unconcous. I had to clean tomatoe sauce off your face! What did you do at Samantha's?" Dad looked at Mom. "He said something about the woods." I started to fall over. "Honey? Honey, stay with us! Honey......" Everything faded to black again.

I woke up in my bed. I looked at the clock. It was 6:00 AM. Six AM? I never wake up this early! I wasn't tired enough to go back to bed. I got up, changed, and went downstairs. My parents were at the dining room table, eating cereal. Dad saw me and looked suprized. "Look who's up early!" I poured myself some coffee and sat at the table. "Must be because of last night." Mom said. "Yeah, what exactly happened last night?" Mom looked at me. "Well, you arrived home yesterday just in time for dinner. I had made spaghetti and meatballs. You were complaining of a stomach ache. I figured that you just didn't want to eat my spaghetti. Minutes later, you collapsed. Your face just fell into the bowl of spaghetti. I cleaned your face and we moved you to the couch. You laid there for a couple of hours. Then you woke up. You said something about the woods. Before we could figure out what you were talking about, you fell back unconscious. We brought you to the docter, he said you would be fine, just let you rest. So we brought you back home and put you in bed." I looked at her, just a little confused. "That's a lot to swallow...I don't remember any of it!" "I thought you wouldn't." Mom said. I didn't tell her about the skeleton and the ants out in the woods.

I finished my coffee and went back up to my room. I sat on my computer. I opened up Scratch, checked my messages. I didn't get that many. I drew a random pic of Jeff the Killer and posted that. I hope this gets some views... I opened Google and searched "Man-eating ants". All I got was some articles on giant ants in Africa, poisinous ants in South America, blah blah blah.. But nothing on man-eating ants. I sat there, wondering if the whole woods thing was a dream. That would explain the creepy stuff I saw there... But it was so real! I had never had a dream in my life that was that real.

I decided to head to the park. I mean, why not get out and do something? The park was close by anyway. I headed there on my bike. When I got there, I got off my bike and sat on a park bench. I looked around. I could see lots of tastey people around...wait, what?! Where did that thought come from?! Though I feel an urge to go near somebody... Wait, there's someone walking by. She looks like she's alone. I got up. I walked over to her. "Hey." She looked at me oddly. "...Hi?" "I'm sorry but I ...I just..." Then I grabbed her. She screamed. My mouth opened, and swarms of ants flowed out all over her. I shoved her to the ground. I watched as hundreds of tiny ants ate through her clothes. They flowed down her throat and ate her from the inside. They ate her tastey body untill it was nothing but a skeleton. I bent over and opened my mouth. The ants crawled back into my mouth and down my throat. I felt warm and satisfied inside.
---
That's the end of part one! How was it?

#699 2012-08-05 21:34:39

zbugni
Scratcher

Dude, creepy! :y
I wish you'd hit enter whenever someone else was talking though.

#700 2012-08-05 21:36:21

Wiccan
Scratcher

zbugni wrote:

Dude, creepy! :y
I wish you'd hit enter whenever someone else was talking though.

Oh sorry XD

Board footer