This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#651 2012-08-04 23:54:51

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

CakePopAnimation wrote:

Wiccan wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

That would be awesome :3
But I like to think that Slendy and Jeff aren't always evil XD
It's fun to think villains have soft spots

Good point, but it wouldn't be creepy if they did.

XD Lol yeah
But I'm planning on making a project called 'Jeff goes to DisneyWorld'
Maybe he's just going there to terrorize people though...

I would nominate that for the Nobel Prize, no joke, if you can manage to pullit off.  tongue

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#652 2012-08-04 23:56:08

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

wolvesstar97 wrote:

Wiccan wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

XD Lol yeah
But I'm planning on making a project called 'Jeff goes to DisneyWorld'
Maybe he's just going there to terrorize people though...

Not a bad idea...If you can make it creepy.

[offtopic]I've been looking at all of your projects, they're really cool[/offtopic]

That sounds funny.

(moar off topic stuff) Mine or Wic's?  smile  If mine, thanks.
Will make another pasta soon

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#653 2012-08-05 00:31:22

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

hungergamesfanatic wrote:

Anyone else read my creepypasta?

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#654 2012-08-05 06:24:04

NeilWest
Scratcher

Wiccan wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

Darezzed Creepypasta

Whoa dude. This had no gore at all, and almost no violence, and is scared me and left me confused and creeped out! I love stories that do that (duh I'm on a creepypasta forum) and this one succeded.

Thanks! I made another like Darezzed (no gore but chilling)

Sunshine Kid

09/10/05

James Halliwell was another average 5 year old in suburbia. He had a sister and two parents, mostly like another other kid he knew (although some had no sibling(s) ). But things changed on a life-changing trip to Atlanta. They were ready to go, so James went out first and waited for everyone else to get in the car. The others were checking that the windows and doors were secure and locked.

They left the oven on though. As they were in the kitchen getting the last of the bags, the oven set off the smoke alarm. The smoke alarm triggered the water spray which sprayed water all over James' sister's DS, which short circuited and caught fire, setting fire to the whole house (the water spray had stopped and due to the heatwave, it had evaporated quickly).

James watched as the fire burned everything he knew and loved dearly. Because he was in the car, he was protected from the harmful gases that the fire created. It wasn't just him watching, it was the neighbourhood, which hadn't experienced anything this exciting for a long time. James hugged his teddy (they had packed a lot before the fire) and hoped that they would live. They didn't.

The next thing James knew was that he was in a courtroom waiting for his next guardian. He still had his teddy and a suitcase full of things that he had which survived the inferno. Many men and women passed him, but none were his carer. It was only after 10 minutes when his foster parent appeared; a bearded man in his 30s with his casual clothes on. He didn't look very impressed with James.

"They told me that James was a strong, heavy-spirited boy, he's a 5 year old hugging his teddy." he thought, but then he remembered what he had been through and smiled and took him home. During the car journey, he explained who he was, what his name was, and why he was picking him up, but showing the papers to show that he wasn't a kidnapper. James felt reassured that his life was going to be normal again.

Roughly a year later

James had lived with his new parent (called Mac) for nearly a year now and things weren't looking up. He was in a private school, much to his dismay, but Mac wanted the best for him. There he was bullied for having no real parents. This made him and the teachers sad, but both of them knew that they couldn't stop 100 kids harassing one innocent child. Plus, announcing the bullying to the whole school would make the number 200.

However it wasn't just school, Mac (with his money problems) became a heavy drinker and started acting hard on James. Even though he was the cause, what Mac did to James had emotionally scarred him. Mac was home drunk late one night and James' babysitter was putting James to bed, when Mac told her that he could take over. The babysitter said that he could, and she left.

Mac got James, tied him to a chair and sat him in the garden, in his pyjamas and facing the bushes. He told James that there he could, 'learn to be a man and stop hurting my wallet you b..." The next morning, a slightly-less-drunk Mac came in the garden to find James lying on the floor shivering and traumatised. On the monthly check up, for James' adoption, once James got to talk to the adoption manager, he told the story.

Mac was no longer James' carer and was sent to jail for major child abuse (and apparently) drink and driving. James was sent to the orphanage, where he was bullied because he once went to a private school. James then went to a birthday party for one of his old neighbourhood friends, who didn't forget about James, and ironically, went to the private school that James used to go to with Mac.

The venue was outside the orphanage, so James had the opportunity to show his independence by going their by himself. The orphanage believed that this was the first step to recovery by realising your independence and using it. The only thing was, that he had to cross the main road to get there. He looked both ways, and walked. But, a speeding car was heading towards James.

Mac, now released from prison and sober, saw the car heading towards James. He ran, pushed James out of the way and got ran over. Mac died in hospital a few days after, but his funeral was watched by everyone. This act made James forgive Mac for all he had done before, and that he had redeemed himself after all the trouble he had caused. James though, couldn't get over getting a 'front row seat' in watching Mac die.

Last edited by NeilWest (2012-08-05 06:25:12)

#655 2012-08-05 07:01:39

Wiccan
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

Sunshine Kid

Not bad, but it's more sad than creepy. Very nice work though!

#656 2012-08-05 07:23:50

soniku3
Scratcher

Wiccan wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

Sunshine Kid

Not bad, but it's more sad than creepy. Very nice work though!

You a ''Sad-Pasta'''XD

internet's all about cats today.

#657 2012-08-05 07:39:08

soniku3
Scratcher

geohendan wrote:

---CONTAINS SPOILERS, HIGHLIGHT OR QUOTE TO READ---

My name is Robert, and I recently bought the extremely popular game Portal: Still Alive. The particular copy I bought was extremely cheap because it was used, but I was used to used games. People always told chilling stories about video games that had been "corrupted" and were now "haunted." I'd seen too many used video games to believe that. Used games are just games that some regular guy like you once owned, and he'd like to return it. But whoever owned this game, I'm not quite sure. I don't think I want to know.

Anyway, when I first started to play the game it looked like everything was fine. The menu looked alright, but of course I'd never played the game before, so I thought that the chamber seen on my screen was supposed to be all run-down looking. With blood on the wall.

I started playing the game, which was all pretty regular except for some weird points in the game where GLaDOS was mute, showing only the subtitles, and sometimes said some garbled words I couldn't understand. I supposed there were two possible reasons for this: the game was supposed to be that way, or whoever owned the game in the past didn't treat it so well. Well, I was used to that.

Another thing that was different about the game; many players are familiar with the graffiti scrabbled on the walls by a mysterious person, containing the ever-famous phrase The cake is a lie. I indeed found this scrabbled writing, but it was all over the testing areas, even when I was in the first chamber. Not only was there Help and The cake is a lie, but other phrases like I'm dying and Death. There was also splatters of blood. But I had never played the game, and assumed this was perfectly normal.

Surprising myself for completing the puzzles so quickly, I played until the part where GLaDOS tries to dump you into a fire pit. There was still graffiti on the walls, to my surprise. It seemed to be written in a more drippy material than the regular graffiti, like... blood. It said Help and You can't and I can't. Then I looked down into the pit and saw dead bodies, one a scraggly-looking man with his chest cut open gruesomely, and his arm around a companion cube. I looked a little closer, and the little hearts on the cube seemed to be cracked open.

After looking at that in shock for a couple of seconds, I realized I was nearing the fire. I immediately saw how to portal my way up to the balcony suspended above the fire, and I started to make the portals... but my mouse didn't seem to work. In fact, I couldn't even seem to move. My Portal Gun didn't even seem to be on the screen. I started to panic. The platform suddenly disappeared, and I started falling into the pit. When I landed into the fire, The camera actually zoomed out, to see my dead body.

The screen froze for a few seconds, then everything turned black. An image of a gruesomely distorted woman flashed on the screen, and then I found myself in the final chamber, as if I'd avoided the fire and made my way to GLaDOS.

Now somehow everything went mute. There was something eerie about killing her without any sound. Actually, the only sound that I heard was the shrieks and cries of the cores being eliminated. Finally I managed to kill off all of the cores, with a tinge of regret in each murder.

Now I heard one, final bloody scream, this time from GLaDOS herself. I'm not sure if this was supposed to happen, but the robotic plates started to fall off, one piece at a time, like an animal shedding. It started to expose human skin and clothing, and eventually all of the plates fell off to reveal a woman, tied up and bound, hanging from the ceiling. The ropes began to snap, and the woman fell to the floor. Blood started to flow out of her neck, creating a puddle of crimson red.

I was paralyzed in terror. I couldn't even move my mouse. I was sure the real game ending was nothing like this. I knew the song "Still Alive" was played during the ending credits, but that's all I knew.

It was getting late out, I'd been playing for a long time. I just wanted to turn off my computer and go to bed. I couldn't turn off my CPU, but I could turn off my monitor, and that was good enough for me. I slept very little that night.

Many years later, I was given Portal 2 for my birthday. I asked if it was a new copy.  They said yes, so I just couldn't resist. This one couldn't be screwed up, right?

So after my birthday celebrations and such, I took my new game up to my room to play it. I shoved it into the computer and rushed the installation. When I finally got onto the game...

A picture of a woman who was horrifyingly familiar appeared on the screen. Her chest and forehead was torn open, and her eyes looked like they were ripped out. There was binary code coming out of all of the rips and tears in her body.

I heard her asking, "Why?"

NOTE- The fact that her eyes were ripped out and her forehead and chest was ripped open is supposed to resemble that Chell destroyed the four cores- Mortality Core, the heart, Curiosity Core, I'm not sure :P, Fact Core, the brain, and Personality Core [anger core] the eyes.
---

How was it? Please edit it to make better  big_smile

Just read...
EDIT:AWESOME!

Last edited by soniku3 (2012-08-05 07:42:27)

#658 2012-08-05 08:07:03

soniku3
Scratcher

Mario:Darkness.NDS
One day I heard there was coming a new Mario game called:''Super Mario 3D Land''
I buyed it.
Everything was normal.
The title screen
Mario
Everything..Except one thing... The background...
I just clicked start.
On there was a special save slot called:
''Mario:Darkness(666th buyer gets it! You are him!'')
I clicked it.
It said:
''Treehouse Explorder-1-1-00:00.''
I don't remembered a time counter ever in any Mario games.
It just was a 3D treehouse. I saw a picture of Pikachu. I jumped in. I wish i didn't.
''Pika-Pika'' Pikachu said. Then I jumped on Pikachu just for fun. And trew fireballs at him. He ran away. It sorta looked that he missed one ear. I just ignored that and jumped into Link's Picture.
Link Try'd to attack me. But on the bottom of the screen appeard a thundershock. I clicked it and use Thunder on him. He ran away. But with one Leg missing.I keep going into all picture's until I came by a picture of Mario... I jumped in....
''Click to zoom in'' I clicked on Pikachu. ''Pikachu...A stupid Pokémon...'' Coming out Mario's speech bubble. I clicked on Link. ''A stupid warrior...**** you Link'' And I did that on every charatcher... Until Mario's... When I clicked on it a cutscene started...
Mario is ripping all body parts of the charatchers... I try'd too close the 3ds but it didn't... I also can't get out my chair.... Then I remember something... This are the charatchers where Mario could fight against in SSBB! Except Sonic... Then out of suddely Sonic showed up. Turning into dark Sonic. Mario now turned into a monster with red eyes. ''Come and join me Sonic.'' Sonic did and helped ripping of the body parts. ''YOUR NEXT'' it said...
And good story???

#659 2012-08-05 08:24:02

Wiccan
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

I think you should add more detail. There are parts that seem skippy and undetailed. But a good start!  big_smile

#660 2012-08-05 08:27:00

777w
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

[story]

sorry what :I

#661 2012-08-05 09:00:43

soniku3
Scratcher

777w wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

[story]

-Doesn't wants to answer-

#662 2012-08-05 09:01:27

samid11
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

One day I heard there was coming a new Mario game called:''Super Mario 3D Land''
I buyed it.
Everything was normal.
The title screen
Mario
I just clicked start.
I clicked it.
It said:
It just was a 3D treehouse. I saw a picture of Pikachu. I jumped in. I wish i didn't.
''Pika-Pika'' Pikachu said. Then I jumped on Pikachu just for fun. And trew fireballs at him. He ran away. It sorta looked that he missed one ear. I just ignored that and jumped into Link's Picture.
Link Try'd to attack me. But on the bottom of the screen appeard a thundershock. I clicked it and use Thunder on him. He ran away. But with one Leg missing.I keep going into all picture's until I came by a picture of Mario... I jumped in....
''Click to zoom in'' I clicked on Pikachu. ''Pikachu...A stupid Pokémon...'' Coming out Mario's speech bubble. I clicked on Link. ''A stupid warrior...**** you Link'' And I did that on every charatcher... Until Mario's... When I clicked on it a cutscene started...
Mario is ripping all body parts of the charatchers... I try'd too close the 3ds but it didn't... I also can't get out my chair.... Then I remember something... This are the charatchers where Mario could fight against in SSBB! Except Sonic... Then out of suddely Sonic showed up. Turning into dark Sonic. Mario now turned into a monster with red eyes. ''Come and join me Sonic.'' Sonic did and helped ripping of the body parts. ''YOUR NEXT'' it said...
And good story???

soniku3 wrote:

I buyed it.

You BOUGHT it.

soniku3 wrote:

I'm sorry, what now?

soniku3 wrote:

I don't remembered

I don't REMEMBER.

soniku3 wrote:

...WHAT MAN.

soniku3 wrote:

Link Try'd to attack me.

TRIED.

soniku3 wrote:

But on the bottom of the screen appeard a thundershock. I clicked it and use Thunder on him. He ran away. But with one Leg missing.

....Ummm.......

soniku3 wrote:

I clicked on Pikachu. ''Pikachu...A stupid Pokémon...'' Coming out Mario's speech bubble. I clicked on Link. ''A stupid warrior...**** you Link''

XD

soniku3 wrote:

THE HECK DID I JUST READ.

soniku3 wrote:

And good story???

...I really didn't understand any of that. Sorry.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#663 2012-08-05 09:01:45

777w
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

777w wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

[story]

-Doesn't wants to answer-

sorry man i didnt think that was very good at all
it was hardly scary and made next to no sense :P

#664 2012-08-05 09:33:35

Animeboy975
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

I buyed it.
Everything was normal.
The title screen
Mario
I just clicked start.
I clicked it.
It said:
And good story???

wut
Just make it a lot less confusing

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#665 2012-08-05 09:50:40

geohendan
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

Just read...
EDIT:AWESOME!

Thanks  smile

Scratching that nasty wart on my back since 2009!
http://i.imgur.com/OzpGtWV.jpg

#666 2012-08-05 09:51:14

777w
Scratcher

666th post :33

Last edited by 777w (2012-08-05 09:51:26)

#667 2012-08-05 09:52:16

777w
Scratcher

777w wrote:

666th reply :333

#668 2012-08-05 09:52:45

samid11
Scratcher

777w wrote:

HOLY CRUD.

The 666th post

made by a user with 777 in their name.

HE COMES.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#669 2012-08-05 09:56:09

geohendan
Scratcher

Did anyone else read my story?

Scratching that nasty wart on my back since 2009!
http://i.imgur.com/OzpGtWV.jpg

#670 2012-08-05 11:15:02

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

It could've been good, but the plot was very confusing and there were a lot of grammar issues. Sorry  sad

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#671 2012-08-05 12:59:43

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

I want my pants pasta.

Dang, I just had an idea. Then lost it.

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#672 2012-08-05 13:02:44

samid11
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

I want my pants pasta.

Dang, I just had an idea. Then lost it.

No pants pasta.

#673 2012-08-05 13:24:35

Wickimen
Scratcher

I got into one but was told it was unintelligible so I stopped

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#674 2012-08-05 13:38:39

banana500
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

Um...what?

I'm sorry, but that was (no offense) terrible. It made zero sense, it was horribly cliched, and it had despicable grammar.

I don't mean to be rude when I say that, but it's true. And this is coming from a guy who wrote several Pokemon stories that everyone seemed to love.

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#675 2012-08-05 13:58:51

bubbles345
Scratcher

I made one!!! I'm making it up as I go:
The Lost Script
One day, a guy went on Scratch. And then, he clicked on a project called "Baby Doll." He was about to modify the script, until he noticed a block he had never heard of. It was a "say" block with this message:

say [You will die in this number of seconds:] for (10) secs

Then he clicked the green flag and...
BOOM!!!!
Everything blew up. The End.

Board footer