This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#626 2012-08-04 18:27:40

zbugni
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

when I say 777w i only say 7 twice

#627 2012-08-04 18:29:00

777w
Scratcher

zbugni wrote:

wickimen says 7 four times
nobody can say it right yo

Last edited by 777w (2012-08-04 18:29:13)

#628 2012-08-04 18:29:41

Wickimen
Scratcher

777w wrote:

zbugni wrote:

wickimen says 7 four times
nobody can say it right yo

Only aloud!

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#629 2012-08-04 19:15:21

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

(My Flapjack Pasta Continued)
'MMF: EP 0'
   Last year, I was at my friend's house. We were just about to go to the Comic-Con, and we both had these bizarre costumes that were meant to represent everything in pop culture we liked. we had on antenna to represent Invader Zim, and green backpacks to represent Adventure Time. I was wearing a red stripey shirt to represent my favorite show, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. When I had first put it on, my friend had rolled her eyes. She hated the show, quite the opposite of how I felt about it.
   "Let's go," I finally said, opening the door for my friend.
"Thanks." She walked through the door, and I followed after waving goodbye to her parents.
   When we finally got to the convention, we were very excited. It was our first time going to something like this, and we got to go together as well. I immediately spotted the CN booth and ran up to it. My friend followed.
   I looked through the bins categorized by show and was overjoyed when I found one marked 'Flapjack'. Happily, I rummaged through it and pulled out a ton of stuff: t-shirts, figures, and even a DVD. I studied it. It read:
"MMF: EP 0"
I figured the MMF part stood for the full title of the show, but I had no clue what 'episode zero' meant. Not really knowing if it was official or not, I started to put it back, but and employee stopped me. She seemed nice enough, but her voice was very hoarse and gruff sounding.
   "Why are you putting back this DVD?" She asked.
I was puzzled. "Um, cause I don't think I want it. It's kinda unofficial looking..."
The employee thought about my response for a moment, then beamed.
   "Here, try this instead."
She handed me a different DVD that seemed more official. It was titled 'season one', and it had a picture of the three main characters on it. I checked out the back. It seemed good enough.
   "I'll take it." I finally decided.
"Great, that'll be five dollars." The employee happily took my money and walked off.
    When I got home from the convention, I unloaded my stuff and put the DVD near my TV so I wouldn't forget to watch it later that evening.
After the majority of my stuff was put away, I grabbed a bag of pretzel sticks and popped the DVD into the little black player below my TV.
   The main menu looked very official. It played an instrumental version of the theme, but a violin being badly played had been added to the song. I turned down the volume because it was a little bit annoying. I forgave the badly played song and hit the episode selection menu, but no episodes were on it except one. I looked at the title:
'Bonus Episode'
I didn't know why it was a 'bonus', because it was the only episode on the DVD. I rolled my eyes and huffed, thinking that I paid five dollars for nothing but one episode- and I had. But it wasn't the kind of episode I had thought it would be.
   I decided to click on the bonus episode, and I was happy when it actually worked. The theme song started to play with words and stuff, but there was that obnoxious violin being played in the background. But that wasn't the only thing. There were also badly played bagpipes and clarinet in the theme, and the colors were inversed. Everybody had red eyes, and their hair was really bright blue or some other weird color. Some of the singing lines in the theme were reversed or slowed down.
   But what really scared me was at the end of the theme, where Flapjack pops up and sings his name, he popped up just facing and staring at the screen with his red eyes. He had I don't even know what dripping off his arms(I'm guessing it was blood, but with the inversed colors I couldn't tell.), and in his hands he had a knife. His lips didn't move, but a sound played when he popped up that said "Flapjack" like he was supposed to say at this part, but it was slowed down and very deeply pitched. Then the sound played again at normal pitch but very slow. After the sound were over, very slowly, the picture of Flapjack faded until only his eyes were left. Then another picture faded in- this time it was the closeup of the disturbing cat that meowed scarily. The red eyes were kept on the screen over where the cat's eyes should've gone, and it played the distorted meowing sound repeatedly.
   I tried to turn off the TV, but it kept saying "Function not Available". So I had to cover my eyes and only hear the sound of the video.
I heard screaming, slowed and reversed lines, and at one part I heard Flapjack say "OPEN YOUR EYEESSS!" in a sing-songy voice.
   I almost cried, but I didn't. Instead I screamed.
The video replied, "No use in screaming!" And my pillow disappeared so I had to watch the show.
   It kept showing disturbing closeups of the characters' inversed-color faces and playing scary sound clips. The characters also kept talking to me.
   "Why don't you want to watch us, Clara?" Flapjack supposedly knew what my name was.
"BONUS EPISODE 0," Bubbie chanted.
What really got me during the talking-to-me part was K'nuckles. He had the most disturbing closeup ever, and whenever he came onscreen, I felt something gripping my shoulders. Whenever I would turn around, nothing would be there, and the grip would let go.
At the end of the episode, it showed that Flapjack with a knife again, but his picture would be interrupted by static periodically, where  K'nuckles and Bubbie chanted "Clara" through strained G-Major sounding voices.
After the last static, the DVD popped out of my player, but I was too traumatized to take it out fully.
   But when I finally got the courage to get up, I felt that grip again, holding me down to the couch. I turned around.
It was the Flapjack from the DVD.
He had a knife, and sang-song his name like he did in the theme.
Let's just say after his visit with me I had permanent leg damage, I had to be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life, and I got rid of everything Flapjack and Comic-Con related that I had ever bought.
His face still haunts me to this day.
------
SAN DIEGO DAILY NEWS
JULY 19, 2013
A Comic-Con booth employee by the supposed name of Kimmi Cawkes tried to leave the Comic-Con early yesterday, but she was caught by police officers who recognized her walking style and appearance for those of Kimara Cawkson, a wanted woman, and was put in an asylum for creating traumatizing DVDs of Cartoon Network's children shows and disguising them as the real seasons.
Cartoon Network is said to have issued an apology and a refund to consumers of their DVDs, which were sold at the Con for one-and-a-half days.
Most found or purchased DVDs of the disturbing film have been confiscated and destroyed, but we do not know how many are still out there. If you received a DVD by Kimara Cawkson, please let Cartoon Network know so they can help you.
If you are not sure if your DVD is a Ms. Cawkson one, please contact the San Diego hotline and tell them about your DVD. The hotline agent will most likely know if it is by Ms. Cawkson.
----
So how was my story?  big_smile  I hope it's okay. I tried to make it original.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#630 2012-08-04 19:31:13

Wiccan
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

It was great! I like that the video communicated with the main character. In that respect, it is very original, unlike most other "corrupted video" stories.

#631 2012-08-04 19:32:11

Wickimen
Scratcher

Wiccan wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

It was great! I like that the video communicated with the main character. In that respect, it is very original, unlike most other "corrupted video" stories.

DON'T BLINK, DON'T EVEN BLINK, BLINK AND YOU'RE DEAD  tongue

Last edited by Wickimen (2012-08-04 19:34:20)

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#632 2012-08-04 19:53:36

samid11
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

(My Flapjack Pasta Continued).

Pretty good!

If it didn't involve the leg damage, I'd LOVE to see that episode XD

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#633 2012-08-04 20:23:07

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

(My Flapjack Pasta Continued).

Pretty good!

If it didn't involve the leg damage, I'd LOVE to see that episode XD

lol

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#634 2012-08-04 20:59:50

Animeboy975
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

'MMF: EP 0'
   Last year, I was at my friend's house. We were just about to go to the Comic-Con, and we both had these bizarre costumes that were meant to represent everything in pop culture we liked. we had on antenna to represent Invader Zim, and green backpacks to represent Adventure Time. I was wearing a red stripey shirt to represent my favorite show, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. When I had first put it on, my friend had rolled her eyes. She hated the show, quite the opposite of how I felt about it.
   "Let's go," I finally said, opening the door for my friend.
"Thanks." She walked through the door, and I followed after waving goodbye to her parents.
   When we finally got to the convention, we were very excited. It was our first time going to something like this, and we got to go together as well. I immediately spotted the CN booth and ran up to it. My friend followed.
   I looked through the bins categorized by show and was overjoyed when I found one marked 'Flapjack'. Happily, I rummaged through it and pulled out a ton of stuff: t-shirts, figures, and even a DVD. I studied it. It read:
"MMF: EP 0"
I figured the MMF part stood for the full title of the show, but I had no clue what 'episode zero' meant. Not really knowing if it was official or not, I started to put it back, but and employee stopped me. She seemed nice enough, but her voice was very hoarse and gruff sounding.
   "Why are you putting back this DVD?" She asked.
I was puzzled. "Um, cause I don't think I want it. It's kinda unofficial looking..."
The employee thought about my response for a moment, then beamed.
   "Here, try this instead."
She handed me a different DVD that seemed more official. It was titled 'season one', and it had a picture of the three main characters on it. I checked out the back. It seemed good enough.
   "I'll take it." I finally decided.
"Great, that'll be five dollars." The employee happily took my money and walked off.
    When I got home from the convention, I unloaded my stuff and put the DVD near my TV so I wouldn't forget to watch it later that evening.
After the majority of my stuff was put away, I grabbed a bag of pretzel sticks and popped the DVD into the little black player below my TV.
   The main menu looked very official. It played an instrumental version of the theme, but a violin being badly played had been added to the song. I turned down the volume because it was a little bit annoying. I forgave the badly played song and hit the episode selection menu, but no episodes were on it except one. I looked at the title:
'Bonus Episode'
I didn't know why it was a 'bonus', because it was the only episode on the DVD. I rolled my eyes and huffed, thinking that I paid five dollars for nothing but one episode- and I had. But it wasn't the kind of episode I had thought it would be.
   I decided to click on the bonus episode, and I was happy when it actually worked. The theme song started to play with words and stuff, but there was that obnoxious violin being played in the background. But that wasn't the only thing. There were also badly played bagpipes and clarinet in the theme, and the colors were inversed. Everybody had red eyes, and their hair was really bright blue or some other weird color. Some of the singing lines in the theme were reversed or slowed down.
   But what really scared me was at the end of the theme, where Flapjack pops up and sings his name, he popped up just facing and staring at the screen with his red eyes. He had I don't even know what dripping off his arms(I'm guessing it was blood, but with the inversed colors I couldn't tell.), and in his hands he had a knife. His lips didn't move, but a sound played when he popped up that said "Flapjack" like he was supposed to say at this part, but it was slowed down and very deeply pitched. Then the sound played again at normal pitch but very slow. After the sound were over, very slowly, the picture of Flapjack faded until only his eyes were left. Then another picture faded in- this time it was the closeup of the disturbing cat that meowed scarily. The red eyes were kept on the screen over where the cat's eyes should've gone, and it played the distorted meowing sound repeatedly.
   I tried to turn off the TV, but it kept saying "Function not Available". So I had to cover my eyes and only hear the sound of the video.
I heard screaming, slowed and reversed lines, and at one part I heard Flapjack say "OPEN YOUR EYEESSS!" in a sing-songy voice.
   I almost cried, but I didn't. Instead I screamed.
The video replied, "No use in screaming!" And my pillow disappeared so I had to watch the show.
   It kept showing disturbing closeups of the characters' inversed-color faces and playing scary sound clips. The characters also kept talking to me.
   "Why don't you want to watch us, Clara?" Flapjack supposedly knew what my name was.
"BONUS EPISODE 0," Bubbie chanted.
What really got me during the talking-to-me part was K'nuckles. He had the most disturbing closeup ever, and whenever he came onscreen, I felt something gripping my shoulders. Whenever I would turn around, nothing would be there, and the grip would let go.
At the end of the episode, it showed that Flapjack with a knife again, but his picture would be interrupted by static periodically, where  K'nuckles and Bubbie chanted "Clara" through strained G-Major sounding voices.
After the last static, the DVD popped out of my player, but I was too traumatized to take it out fully.
   But when I finally got the courage to get up, I felt that grip again, holding me down to the couch. I turned around.
It was the Flapjack from the DVD.
He had a knife, and sang-song his name like he did in the theme.
Let's just say after his visit with me I had permanent leg damage, I had to be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life, and I got rid of everything Flapjack and Comic-Con related that I had ever bought.
His face still haunts me to this day.
------
SAN DIEGO DAILY NEWS
JULY 19, 2013
A Comic-Con booth employee by the supposed name of Kimmi Cawkes tried to leave the Comic-Con early yesterday, but she was caught by police officers who recognized her walking style and appearance for those of Kimara Cawkson, a wanted woman, and was put in an asylum for creating traumatizing DVDs of Cartoon Network's children shows and disguising them as the real seasons.
Cartoon Network is said to have issued an apology and a refund to consumers of their DVDs, which were sold at the Con for one-and-a-half days.
Most found or purchased DVDs of the disturbing film have been confiscated and destroyed, but we do not know how many are still out there. If you received a DVD by Kimara Cawkson, please let Cartoon Network know so they can help you.
If you are not sure if your DVD is a Ms. Cawkson one, please contact the San Diego hotline and tell them about your DVD. The hotline agent will most likely know if it is by Ms. Cawkson.
----

Great, i liked how you used things from my story, like Flapjack coming to life.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#635 2012-08-04 21:11:26

Wiccan
Scratcher

Alright I will make a pasta with my OC chompy. If you guys want to know what he looks like, check this out http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Wiccan/2713171 or samid11's version http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/samithealien/2713917

It was eight in the morning. I sat at the dining room table, sipping my coffee and reading this morning's newspaper. Sam, my eight-year-old son, was eating his cereal. "Hurry up, Sammy. You have a playdate with Joey today." My wife, Violet, called from upstairs. Sam started eating his cereal so fast that milk splashed all over his face and the table. "Ok, that's enough Sam." I said with a grin as I whiped his face with a towel. He put his bowl on the counter and left the dining room. I whiped the table and started reading the paper again. One article jumped out at me. The title read "CHILDREN DISSAPEARING ACROSS THE REGION". As I was about to read it, Violet and Sam walked by on their way to the front door. "Don't forget to wash the clothes for me while I'm gone hun." Violet said as she put on her pink-and-black sweat jacket. I looked at her, confused. "Wash the clothes?" "Tom, somebody's gotta do it, and I'll be out all day with Sammy." "Oh. Ok then, I'll do it." I said, looking back at the paper. Violet and Sam left, and I resumed my reading of the article. I scanned the paper looking for it. "That's strange..." I said softly. I couldn't find the article. I opened up the whole paper and looked at every page. After ten minutes of searching, I finally gave up. I put down the paper and grabbed my laptop. Sipping some more coffee, I searched "Missing children in region". The first site on the search list said "Click here Tom." I stared at it for a second. "How..." I clicked the link.

The webpage took several minutes to load. It looked like a News website article. The title read, "SAM'S NEXT, TOM" I stared in horror at the article. It read, "Sam's next,Tom. Sam's next, Tom. Samsnext, Tom. Samsnexttom. Samsnexttomsamsnexttomsamsnexttomsamsnexttom." I've had enough. I move to exit the webpage, and spill coffee all over my laptop. "Ahh shhi-" I yeled, my computer sparking and sizzling.

After cleaning up and throwing the computer in the trash, I grabbed my cellphone. I dialed Violet's number and put the phone to my ear. After three rings, she picked up. "Honey, you wouldn't believe what just happened. I was on my laptop, and I saw this website that said 'Sam's next' all over it!" I heared a deep groan. "Honey? A-are you alright?" A deep, raspy voice answered. "NO TOM, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" I jumped back, startled. "Who, who are you?" He hung up. I threw the phone on the floor and rished for my front door. I grabbed my car keys and got in my car, fumbling with the keys. I started the car and sped out of my driveway.

I arrived at Joey's house and got out of the car. I half expected the door to be wide open, but it wasn't. I opened the door and walked in. The house was dark. Blood lined the walls. Violed's mangled corpse lay on the ground in front of me. There was a trail of blood that led upstairs, into a bedroom. I ran upstairs and busted the door open. There stood a creature with nothing but a massive mouth for a face. It stood tall, waring a robe deemingly made from pure darkness. Sam lay on the floor, unconcious. "OH, TOM! YOU ARE JUST IN TIME!" It said in a low voice, though it's mouth didn't move. "I looked at it bitterly. "Don't touch my son you son of a b---h!" I yelled. "TOO LATE." It's mouth opened wide, tevealing two long green toungs. It's toungs wrapped around Sam's legs and started pulling him into it's mouth. "NOOO!" I screamed, and lunged at it. A dark black denticle jutted from it's cloak and threw me to the ground. I watched in horror as it slowly dragged Sam into it's mouth. It's throat widened to fit Sam as he slid down. The creature wrapped a dark tenticle around Sam's head and tore it off ad he swallowed his body. It threw his head at me, and it landed on my lap. "HERE, TAKE THIS." It said as it dissapeared into the darkness.
---
How was it?

#636 2012-08-04 21:16:52

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

Great, i liked how you used things from my story, like Flapjack coming to life.

Sorry if i copied, I didn't even read your story about things coming to life, I just made it up myself. Sorry again if I made you mad or something. If you're actually happy about my story then ignore this post XD

#637 2012-08-04 21:25:25

samid11
Scratcher

Wiccan wrote:

Chompy

WICKED AWSOME!!!

Wiccan wrote:

After cleaning up and throwing the computer in the trash

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY THROW A COMPUTER INTO THE TRASH.

Wiccan wrote:

"HERE, TAKE THIS."

IT IS DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE. TAKE THE SEVERED HEAD OF YOUR BELOVED CHILD.

Wiccan wrote:

it dissapeared into the darkness.

I MUST GO. MY PLANET NEEDS ME.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#638 2012-08-04 21:31:09

Wiccan
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Wiccan wrote:

Chompy

WICKED AWSOME!!!

Wiccan wrote:

Wiccan wrote:

"HERE, TAKE THIS."

Wiccan wrote:

OH MY GAWDS I LAUGHED MY * OFF!!!

#639 2012-08-04 21:33:04

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

What should I make a pasta about next? :3 I never realized how fun writing scary stories could be XD

#640 2012-08-04 21:34:42

Wiccan
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

What should I make a pasta about next? :3 I never realized how fun writing scary stories could be XD

Try one with Slenderman or Jeff or something like that.

#641 2012-08-04 21:35:23

samid11
Scratcher

Wiccan wrote:

samid11 wrote:

Wiccan wrote:

Chompy

WICKED AWSOME!!!

Wiccan wrote:

Wiccan wrote:

"HERE, TAKE THIS."

Wiccan wrote:

OH MY GAWDS I LAUGHED MY buttocks OFF!!!

I'm glad :3

Oh, and one more thing.

Chompy: The snack that smiles back! CHILDREN.

#642 2012-08-04 21:38:02

Wiccan
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Chompy: The snack that smiles back! CHILDREN.

YUM! XD

#643 2012-08-04 21:46:06

samid11
Scratcher

Wiccan wrote:

It's throat widened to fit Sam as he slid down.

Sam: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

#644 2012-08-04 21:53:05

Wiccan
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Sam: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Heh he had fun till his head got ripped off.

#645 2012-08-04 21:54:19

777w
Scratcher

777w wrote:

>dont spam the thread up with random junk like this

LALALALA SLENDY BLOBLOBLO AWESOM BLEBLALBO

guys its happening again

#646 2012-08-04 22:02:00

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

Wiccan wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

Try one with Slenderman or Jeff or something like that.

That would be awesome :3
But I like to think that Slendy and Jeff aren't always evil XD
It's fun to think villains have soft spots

#647 2012-08-04 22:13:58

Wiccan
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

Good point, but it wouldn't be creepy if they did.

#648 2012-08-04 22:27:41

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

Wiccan wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

Good point, but it wouldn't be creepy if they did.

XD Lol yeah
But I'm planning on making a project called 'Jeff goes to DisneyWorld'
Maybe he's just going there to terrorize people though...

#649 2012-08-04 22:37:54

Wiccan
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

XD Lol yeah

Not a bad idea...If you can make it creepy.

#650 2012-08-04 22:45:31

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

Wiccan wrote:

CakePopAnimation wrote:

XD Lol yeah

Not a bad idea...If you can make it creepy.

[offtopic]I've been looking at all of your projects, they're really cool[/offtopic]

That sounds funny.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33551365/psyko.png

Board footer