This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#576 2012-08-02 13:32:46

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

I want to write a Shugo Chara creepypasta for fun.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#577 2012-08-02 13:44:42

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

And It Wasn't About Pants! Iiii Nnneeeddd Aaa Pppaaassstttaaa Aaabbbooouuuttt Pppaaannntttsss!

In other words, you want the worst pasta ever.

lol

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#578 2012-08-02 14:02:00

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Samid11 wrote:

http://th1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/BlueNosedFriend/GIF%20FOLDER/th_hatersgonnahatespongeobobgif.gif
Haters gonna hate.

BUT REALLY, I INVENTED PANTS.

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#579 2012-08-02 14:17:45

samid11
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Samid11 wrote:

http://th1162.photobucket.com/albums/q5 … bobgif.gif
Haters gonna hate.

And I'm a unicorn.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#580 2012-08-02 14:22:32

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Samid11 wrote:

http://th1162.photobucket.com/albums/q5 … bobgif.gif
Haters gonna hate.

And I'm a unicorn.

And the epic hat is NOT ripping my hair out.

clicky

#581 2012-08-02 16:00:36

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Shugo Chara Creepypasta.

Animeland Forums: 6/4/10 14:52 PM, Posted by Shugocharadude

Hello. SCD here. Many people know about the anime Shugo Chara. I've been obsessed with it ever since it launched. If you don't know. It's a cute shojo anime about a few preteens. It's cute, but has some innapropiate content.

But my image of it being a cute anime flashed away a few days ago. I was at a shojo convention, and met many Shugo Chara fans, dressed as a gender- bent version of the main character, Amu. I vistited panels, and talked with fans. I decided to go to the dealer's room.

I was ready, i was licking my lips. With my SC wallet in my hand that had 500 bucks,which i saved up for 2 years. My SC wallet is from a convention when the show was launched. I headed into the big room, and looked around twice.

I finally found a whole vendor based on Shugo Chara. I had a quick chat with the owner, who is a fan. I bought tons of stuff from her, Like figures, plushies, toys, Dvd's, and many other things. I had 5 bucks, and i found a disc i've never seen.

It was a blank disc that said "SC SEASON 1-LOST EPISODE" on a piece of duck tape. I bought it, and the vendor girl gave no comment. I headed back to my car, where my parents were. I put down my 10 bags of stuff, and we headed home. When i was back, i unbagged all my stuff.

Figures, Toys, and DVD'S [ I have the whole series with a english dub now  big_smile ] And than i found it, and i forgot about it for a bit. It was that blank disc. I put it in. It wouldn't play, so i took the tape of the disc. I put it back in. I put it in.

It was a DVD menu. I saw some creepy stuff. The background was red, and showed Miki with bloodshot eyes. And, also, my DVD player is on region code USA.

I clicked play. It was static for 30 minutes. It showed the season 1 intros, but a canadian voice was singing the song hat sounded like Al Yankovic. It was funny, being a fan of him.

The episode finally started, after being static for 20 more minutes. It took 1 HOUR. So the episode finally started. It shows the Gaurdians, in thier house thing. They're all sleeping, until Yaya woke up, with a chainsaw under her. She picked it up.

Than it went static for 5 minutes. It went back, and Yaya picked up the chainsaw and had bloodshot eyes. She takes the chainsaw, sets the glass house thing on fire, and chases them. Apparently, the Guardian Characters hid in a closet, including Yoru.

They were partying, with Yoru breakdancing to Metallica. How weird. I also realized, it says "Copyright 2005" in the bottom. Yoru screams "RAHWN." And they run out. And there was that highly disturbing Bloodshot-eyed Yaya behind them, they scream, as they soon see dead bodies on the floor.

This was creepy. She pulled out a stick of dynamite, and threw it, but hurt herself.
It was soon static. Than, it shows Yaya, putting the Guardian characters, tied to a rope near a pit of lava, like in old cartoons like Looney tunes.

She screams "I WILL BE A BABY FOREVER." and threw them in the lava. Suddenly, all the characters are zombies.

And Yaya, with the bloodshot eyes, said "BE GONE." and the episode ended.

It wasn't that bad, but i couldn't get that Yaya picture out of my freaking head for days. Than, the impossible happened. SHE CAME TO LIFE. WITH THE CHAINSAW.

She said "NOW I BRING YOU THE SAME PAIN. I WILL BE YOUNG FOREVER. PUBERTY ISNT STOPPING ME." And left the house.

But that picture...ugh.

What do you think? I'm sorry it's pretty bloody.

Last edited by Animeboy975 (2012-08-06 15:10:05)

#582 2012-08-02 16:17:07

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

Shugo Chara Creepypasta.

I haven't even seen that anime before but this is AWESOME! All the tv-show lost episode things I've read on here have been great.  smile  Maybe I'll make one of why a lot of CN shows were cancelled? Cause I love Flapjack so much and it would be fun to write about something like that.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#583 2012-08-02 16:22:06

Animeboy975
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Shugo Chara Creepypasta.

I haven't even seen that anime before but this is AWESOME! All the tv-show lost episode things I've read on here have been great.  smile  Maybe I'll make one of why a lot of CN shows were cancelled? Cause I love Flapjack so much and it would be fun to write about something like that.

Thanks. Go ahead to make a Flapjack pasta if you want. I'm such a big fanboy i felt like writing a lost episode.

TIPS:

Give the episode a creepy feel
Find the episode at a random place, [ex. store, garage sale, or anywhere else.]

#584 2012-08-02 17:00:21

samid11
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

Shugo Chara Creepypasta.

Flapjack was already messed up.

But if you want a pasta about it, make it about the disturbing cat from the episode "Who let the cats out of the old bag's house".

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#585 2012-08-02 18:54:56

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

But if you want a pasta about it, make it about the disturbing cat from the episode "Who let the cats out of the old bag's house".

XD I actually haven't seen that episode... I think I'll just take your word on the cat being disturbing. LOL
Okay, so here's my Flapjack pasta so far:
----------
Last year, I was at my friend's house. We were just about to go to the Comic-Con, and we both had these bizarre costumes that were meant to represent everything in pop culture we liked. we had on antenna to represent Invader Zim, and green backpacks to represent Adventure Time. I was wearing a red stripey shirt to represent my favorite show, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. When I had first put it on, my friend had rolled her eyes. She hated the show, quite the opposite of how I felt about it.
   "Let's go," I finally said, opening the door for my friend.
"Thanks." She walked through the door, and I followed after waving goodbye to her parents.
   When we finally got to the convention, we were very excited. It was our first time going to something like this, and we got to go together as well. I immediately spotted the CN booth and ran up to it. My friend followed.
   I looked through the bins categorized by show and was overjoyed when I found one marked 'Flapjack'. Happily, I rummaged through it and pulled out a ton of stuff: t-shirts, figures, and even a DVD. I studied it. It read:
"MMF: EP 0"
I figured the MMF part stood for the full title of the show, but I had no clue what 'episode zero' meant.
-----

#586 2012-08-02 18:59:36

Animeboy975
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

samid11 wrote:

XD I actually haven't seen that episode... I think I'll just take your word on the cat being disturbing. LOL
----------
Last year, I was at my friend's house. We were just about to go to the Comic-Con, and we both had these bizarre costumes that were meant to represent everything in pop culture we liked. we had on antenna to represent Invader Zim, and green backpacks to represent Adventure Time. I was wearing a red stripey shirt to represent my favorite show, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. When I had first put it on, my friend had rolled her eyes. She hated the show, quite the opposite of how I felt about it.
"Thanks." She walked through the door, and I followed after waving goodbye to her parents.
   When we finally got to the convention, we were very excited. It was our first time going to something like this, and we got to go together as well. I immediately spotted the CN booth and ran up to it. My friend followed.
   I looked through the bins categorized by show and was overjoyed when I found one marked 'Flapjack'. Happily, I rummaged through it and pulled out a ton of stuff: t-shirts, figures, and even a DVD. I studied it. It read:
I figured the MMF part stood for the full title of the show, but I had no clue what 'episode zero' meant.
-----

Good so far.

#587 2012-08-02 19:22:34

samid11
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

samid11 wrote:

----------
-----

Pretty good!

Also, there's clips of it on youtube. Search "Flapjack Disturbing cat".

#588 2012-08-03 02:03:40

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

I'm working on that pants pasta for you, Weegee.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33551365/psyko.png

#589 2012-08-03 02:09:57

Wickimen
Scratcher

Me too
its epik speleng

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#590 2012-08-03 05:25:52

NeilWest
Scratcher

Has anyone done a fake arcade machine one, like Polygiun?

#591 2012-08-03 06:43:07

777w
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

i think people are ripping off too many creepypastas when they write their stories
this concept only needed to be used once, why write it again?

#592 2012-08-03 07:44:44

samid11
Scratcher

777w wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

i think people are ripping off too many creepypastas when they write their stories

+1

#593 2012-08-03 10:10:24

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

I wish I had less personality...

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#594 2012-08-03 10:29:46

777w
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

777w wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

+1

this also goes for lost episodes and creepy tv shows, those are done too much and never really have anything new

#595 2012-08-03 10:58:54

geohendan
Scratcher

I'm probably going to kill the forums with this post, but whatever. I know the whole Portal thing came and went a LOOONG time ago, but I just got the game 3 days ago so I'm in the Portal mood. Last time I attempted to make a creepypasta was a downright FAILURE, so I'll try the best I can to make this. If you can do better than I can, which I know you can, please edit my pathetic story so it at least is a little bit better  smile

---CONTAINS SPOILERS, HIGHLIGHT OR QUOTE TO READ---

My name is Robert, and I recently bought the extremely popular game Portal: Still Alive. The particular copy I bought was extremely cheap because it was used, but I was used to used games. People always told chilling stories about video games that had been "corrupted" and were now "haunted." I'd seen too many used video games to believe that. Used games are just games that some regular guy like you once owned, and he'd like to return it. But whoever owned this game, I'm not quite sure. I don't think I want to know.

Anyway, when I first started to play the game it looked like everything was fine. The menu looked alright, but of course I'd never played the game before, so I thought that the chamber seen on my screen was supposed to be all run-down looking. With blood on the wall.

I started playing the game, which was all pretty regular except for some weird points in the game where GLaDOS was mute, showing only the subtitles, and sometimes said some garbled words I couldn't understand. I supposed there were two possible reasons for this: the game was supposed to be that way, or whoever owned the game in the past didn't treat it so well. Well, I was used to that.

Another thing that was different about the game; many players are familiar with the graffiti scrabbled on the walls by a mysterious person, containing the ever-famous phrase The cake is a lie. I indeed found this scrabbled writing, but it was all over the testing areas, even when I was in the first chamber. Not only was there Help and The cake is a lie, but other phrases like I'm dying and Death. There was also splatters of blood. But I had never played the game, and assumed this was perfectly normal.

---

I'm gonna stop here for now, I'll continue soon.
i told you i'd kill the forums
hello?

Last edited by geohendan (2012-08-03 11:20:53)

Scratching that nasty wart on my back since 2009!
http://i.imgur.com/OzpGtWV.jpg

#596 2012-08-03 12:29:38

geohendan
Scratcher

---CONTAINS SPOILERS, HIGHLIGHT OR QUOTE TO READ---

My name is Robert, and I recently bought the extremely popular game Portal: Still Alive. The particular copy I bought was extremely cheap because it was used, but I was used to used games. People always told chilling stories about video games that had been "corrupted" and were now "haunted." I'd seen too many used video games to believe that. Used games are just games that some regular guy like you once owned, and he'd like to return it. But whoever owned this game, I'm not quite sure. I don't think I want to know.

Anyway, when I first started to play the game it looked like everything was fine. The menu looked alright, but of course I'd never played the game before, so I thought that the chamber seen on my screen was supposed to be all run-down looking. With blood on the wall.

I started playing the game, which was all pretty regular except for some weird points in the game where GLaDOS was mute, showing only the subtitles, and sometimes said some garbled words I couldn't understand. I supposed there were two possible reasons for this: the game was supposed to be that way, or whoever owned the game in the past didn't treat it so well. Well, I was used to that.

Another thing that was different about the game; many players are familiar with the graffiti scrabbled on the walls by a mysterious person, containing the ever-famous phrase The cake is a lie. I indeed found this scrabbled writing, but it was all over the testing areas, even when I was in the first chamber. Not only was there Help and The cake is a lie, but other phrases like I'm dying and Death. There was also splatters of blood. But I had never played the game, and assumed this was perfectly normal.

Surprising myself for completing the puzzles so quickly, I played until the part where GLaDOS tries to dump you into a fire pit. There was still graffiti on the walls, to my surprise. It seemed to be written in a more drippy material than the regular graffiti, like... blood. It said Help and You can't and I can't. Then I looked down into the pit and saw dead bodies, one a scraggly-looking man with his chest cut open gruesomely, and his arm around a companion cube. I looked a little closer, and the little hearts on the cube seemed to be cracked open.

After looking at that in shock for a couple of seconds, I realized I was nearing the fire. I immediately saw how to portal my way up to the balcony suspended above the fire, and I started to make the portals... but my mouse didn't seem to work. In fact, I couldn't even seem to move. My Portal Gun didn't even seem to be on the screen. I started to panic. The platform suddenly disappeared, and I started falling into the pit. When I landed into the fire, The camera actually zoomed out, to see my dead body.

The screen froze for a few seconds, then everything turned black. An image of a gruesomely distorted woman flashed on the screen, and then I found myself in the final chamber, as if I'd avoided the fire and made my way to GLaDOS.

Now somehow everything went mute. There was something eerie about killing her without any sound. Actually, the only sound that I heard was the shrieks and cries of the cores being eliminated. Finally I managed to kill off all of the cores, with a tinge of regret in each murder.

Now I heard one, final bloody scream, this time from GLaDOS herself. I'm not sure if this was supposed to happen, but the robotic plates started to fall off, one piece at a time, like an animal shedding. It started to expose human skin and clothing, and eventually all of the plates fell off to reveal a woman, tied up and bound, hanging from the ceiling. The ropes began to snap, and the woman fell to the floor. Blood started to flow out of her neck, creating a puddle of crimson red.

I was paralyzed in terror. I couldn't even move my mouse. I was sure the real game ending was nothing like this. I knew the song "Still Alive" was played during the ending credits, but that's all I knew.

It was getting late out, I'd been playing for a long time. I just wanted to turn off my computer and go to bed. I couldn't turn off my CPU, but I could turn off my monitor, and that was good enough for me. I slept very little that night.

Many years later, I was given Portal 2 for my birthday. I asked if it was a new copy.  They said yes, so I just couldn't resist. This one couldn't be screwed up, right?

So after my birthday celebrations and such, I took my new game up to my room to play it. I shoved it into the computer and rushed the installation. When I finally got onto the game...

A picture of a woman who was horrifyingly familiar appeared on the screen. Her chest and forehead was torn open, and her eyes looked like they were ripped out. There was binary code coming out of all of the rips and tears in her body.

I heard her asking, "Why?"

NOTE- The fact that her eyes were ripped out and her forehead and chest was ripped open is supposed to resemble that Chell destroyed the four cores- Mortality Core, the heart, Curiosity Core, I'm not sure :P, Fact Core, the brain, and Personality Core [anger core] the eyes.
---

How was it? Please edit it to make better  big_smile

Last edited by geohendan (2012-08-03 12:35:27)

Scratching that nasty wart on my back since 2009!
http://i.imgur.com/OzpGtWV.jpg

#597 2012-08-03 12:39:45

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

777w wrote:

samid11 wrote:

777w wrote:

+1

this also goes for lost episodes and creepy tv shows, those are done too much and never really have anything new

Aww I know its been done before but that doesn't mean someone can have a fresh take on it :3 Everyone should be able to write about the same thing in different ways. Sure, copying the pasta and changing like one thing is a different story, but let people be inspired by the real pastas and make one about a similar plot.
Plus my Flapjack pasta is gonna be different if I can.

#598 2012-08-03 12:46:33

samid11
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

777w wrote:

samid11 wrote:

+1

Aww I know its been done before but that doesn't mean someone can have a fresh take on it :3 Everyone should be able to write about the same thing in different ways. Sure, copying the pasta and changing like one thing is a different story, but let people be inspired by the real pastas and make one about a similar plot.
Plus my Flapjack pasta is gonna be different if I can.

Yeah. Like how I tried to make Daisyville a bit different from the rest.

#599 2012-08-03 15:33:21

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

Has there been a creepypasata about a video game that turns out to be real life?

clicky

#600 2012-08-03 15:35:36

nama
Scratcher

mythbusteranimator wrote:

Has there been a creepypasata about a video game that turns out to be real life?

That sounds like somehing that is so obviously creepypasta material that there HAS to be one.

You say goodbye to 1.4, I say hello to 2.0.

Board footer