This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#526 2012-07-30 13:38:43

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Fun Fact I learned from commercials:

The skin taker is some kind of ghost. I'm serious, it's a real ledgend. So I might have a vauge idea as to where THAT came from...

[OFFTOPIC]POOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTIS[/OFFTOPIC]

the skin taker isnt a ghost, hes a skeleton :I
in the fan story i mentioned a moment ago he wasnt some phantom puppet because at one point they mentioned him having a voice actor and that in the screaming episode his throat started bleeding
man that pasta was pretty good, plus it was moderately plausible

The real one or the pasta one? Because the commercial it was on was for a GHOST show.
Let me clarify, THE SKIN TAKER IS AN ACTUAL LEDGEND PPLZ!

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#527 2012-07-30 13:44:37

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Fun Fact I learned from commercials:

The skin taker is some kind of ghost. I'm serious, it's a real ledgend. So I might have a vauge idea as to where THAT came from...

[OFFTOPIC]POOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTIS[/OFFTOPIC]

the skin taker isnt a ghost, hes a skeleton :I
in the fan story i mentioned a moment ago he wasnt some phantom puppet because at one point they mentioned him having a voice actor and that in the screaming episode his throat started bleeding
man that pasta was pretty good, plus it was moderately plausible

The real one or the pasta one? Because the commercial it was on was for a GHOST show.
Let me clarify, THE SKIN TAKER IS AN ACTUAL LEDGEND PPLZ!

candle cove is fake, any commercials or clips or screenshots are fanmade
when kris straub made up candle cove, he made the skin taker a skeleton
and what in the world do you mean by "actual ledgend?"

#528 2012-07-30 13:48:33

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

*sigh*

There's a show called haunted highway.
The mentioned Skin Taker. When would creepypasta EVER be mentioned on NATIONAL TV?

http://www.syfy.com/hauntedhighway/photos There'a a photo on there that mentions Skin Stealer.

#529 2012-07-30 13:51:11

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

*sigh*

There's a show called haunted highway.
The mentioned Skin Taker. When would creepypasta EVER be mentioned on NATIONAL TV?

http://www.syfy.com/hauntedhighway/photos There'a a photo on there that mentions Skin Stealer.

okay, skin stealer
but this and the "skin taker" are unrelated
now, this is for user made stuff, not established creepypastas

#530 2012-07-30 13:52:31

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Wait, I see. Skin Stealer. Skin Taker Well... I think the creator meant that anyways...

#531 2012-07-30 13:53:12

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Wait, I see. Skin Stealer. Skin Taker Well... I think the creator meant that anyways...

no, i dont think so
go write something yo

#532 2012-07-30 13:54:31

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Well... Fine, don't belive that they're related. BUT THEY ARE.

I can't all my pastas are terrible.

#533 2012-07-30 13:56:26

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Well... Fine, don't belive that they're related. BUT THEY ARE.

I can't all my pastas are terrible.

theyre probably not, its pretty easy to think of a villain who steals skin
and if youve got nothing to post then either comment on other peoples pastas or go to the topic in reading and playing
oh and by the way caps doesnt make you any more right

Last edited by 777w (2012-07-30 13:57:03)

#534 2012-07-30 16:28:55

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

PEOPLE PLZ
Pastas should never be real
or else everyone will start trying to dress up as them and scare peeps :3

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#535 2012-07-30 16:29:32

zbugni
Scratcher

What should happen next in my story? :I

#536 2012-07-31 00:02:02

coinslots123
Scratcher

I'm going to try to create a creepy pasta. I'm not the best storyteller and i don't post much...

#537 2012-07-31 15:40:11

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

coinslots123 wrote:

I'm going to try to create a creepy pasta. I'm not the best storyteller and i don't post much...

None of that matters :3 Go ahead and try!
I might make a TV show pasta thing soon.

#538 2012-07-31 17:38:55

Pluroblox
New Scratcher

Rocko Suicide.

I was in a garage sale, and i found this tape. It had ROCKO MODERN LIFE Episode 0 written with blue marker on a white paper. The top was broken. It seemed good.
It was 2$ so i bought it.

I came home and inserted it in my old VHS player. Sat in my couch and it started. My friend was with me and he's so impatient to watch it.

It was static for 5 minutes then the intro started. When heffer gets catapulted to rocko, the audio was just static.
The video came back to normal until at some point, the screen flashed white for 5 seconds and we could only hear the distorded sound.
The intro ended and it was black for 4 minutes then the episode started. We first seen ROCKO in his house. Hes crying. Heffer came in the house and said f*ck you. ROCKO cried more painfully.
Rocko stared at the camera with blood shot eyes for 4 minutes. He had hyper-realistic eyes and had blood falling from his eyes, then he cried more painfully. We then see heffer eating human eyeballs and a mutilated girl flashed for a second.
Then we see rocko staring the camera with blood shot eyes and he takes a pistol and shoots himself. We see hyper realistic blood and brain throwing on the ground. Heffer then comes to rockos house and sees rocko corpse. He eats the corpse and stares at the camera with bloody eyes with a evil smile for 4 minutes then cuts his head with a knife. In the background, we can see the shadow of the big heads who hanged themself. Then it just goes to static.
My friend killed himself the next day after watching it. Later that night, i took the tape and threw it in the trash to make sure no body ever sees it again.

#539 2012-07-31 17:40:08

777w
Scratcher

plubrox, when you make a creepypasta only post it here, not the topic in reading and playing please :)

Last edited by 777w (2012-07-31 17:40:12)

#540 2012-07-31 17:40:50

nama
Scratcher

Pluroblox wrote:

Rocko Suicide.

I was in a garage sale, and i found this tape. It had ROCKO MODERN LIFE Episode 0 written with blue marker on a white paper. The top was broken. It seemed good.

I came home and inserted it in my old VHS player. Sat in my couch and it started. My friend was with me and he's so impatient to watch it.

It was static for 5 minutes then the intro started. When heffer gets catapulted to rocko, the audio was just static.
The video came back to normal until at some point, the screen flashed white for 5 seconds and we could only hear the distorded sound.
The intro ended and it was black for 4 minutes then the episode started. We first seen ROCKO in his house. Hes crying. Heffer came in the house and said f*ck you. ROCKO cried more painfully.
Rocko stared at the camera with blood shot eyes for 4 minutes. He had hyper-realistic eyes and had blood falling from his eyes, then he cried more painfully. We then see heffer eating human eyeballs and a mutilated girl flashed for a second.
Then we see rocko staring the camera with blood shot eyes and he takes a pistol and shoots himself. We see hyper realistic blood and brain throwing on the ground. Heffer then comes to rockos house and sees rocko corpse. He eats the corpse and stares at the camera with bloody eyes with a evil smile for 4 minutes then cuts his head with a knife. In the background, we can see the shadow of the big heads who hanged themself. Then it just goes to static.
My friend killed himself the next day after watching it. Later that night, i took the tape and threw it in the trash to make sure no body ever sees it again.

Uh
Well the thing is this is exactly the same as Squidwards Suicide but with a different show

You say goodbye to 1.4, I say hello to 2.0.

#541 2012-07-31 17:42:47

Pluroblox
New Scratcher

nama wrote:

Pluroblox wrote:

Rocko Suicide.

Uh
Well the thing is this is exactly the same as Squidwards Suicide but with a different show

Some parts are from suicide squidward but some parts are just made-up.. have a better idea?

#542 2012-07-31 18:28:56

Luigitailsdoll45
Scratcher

Pluroblox wrote:

Rocko Suicide.

HYPER REALISTIC

Derpcepticon.

#543 2012-07-31 18:37:29

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Someone needs to make a pasta about pants.

#544 2012-07-31 18:38:06

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

only a really good writer could make that work

#545 2012-07-31 18:44:09

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

Pluroblox wrote:

Rocko Suicide.

Well, I'm glad I never watched the Squidward version if this was anything like it XD
Good job.

#546 2012-07-31 19:26:50

Wickimen
Scratcher

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

only a really good writer could make that work

I'm on it!

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#547 2012-08-01 00:09:37

Pluroblox
New Scratcher

Making creepypastas is easy.
Just use some of your imagination.

#548 2012-08-01 01:58:33

TheCatAndTheBanana
Scratcher

777w wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

D?E?A?D
Somi6 an uknown member of Scratch team was on March 8th 2008 looking in the Achrived forums there was one called ''?D?E?A?D?'
She Clicked on it...
There was a topic called ''Why they hate us.'' by Kaj...
What do you think?

a scratch creepypasta isnt a good idea imo and the moment you added kaj it all died for me. kaj is the most overused villain in any scratch story and he didnt even actually do anything. better yet, he apologized. man i dont think ive seen a good story about scratch since misc

There already is one. It's about a strange animation made in scratch that after being watched the person goes insane

My Newest Project!
Ceta? wat r u doin? CETA! STAHP!

#549 2012-08-01 03:59:01

soniku3_test
Scratcher

TheCatAndTheBanana wrote:

777w wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

D?E?A?D
Somi6 an uknown member of Scratch team was on March 8th 2008 looking in the Achrived forums there was one called ''?D?E?A?D?'
She Clicked on it...
There was a topic called ''Why they hate us.'' by Kaj...
What do you think?

a scratch creepypasta isnt a good idea imo and the moment you added kaj it all died for me. kaj is the most overused villain in any scratch story and he didnt even actually do anything. better yet, he apologized. man i dont think ive seen a good story about scratch since misc

There already is one. It's about a strange animation made in scratch that after being watched the person goes insane

Tell me the name please!

http://i.imgur.com/wTVpr.pngsoniku3_test=http://blocks.scratchr.org/API.php?user=soniku3&amp;action=onlineStatus&amp;type=squarehttp://i.imgur.com/V5SGx.png

#550 2012-08-01 07:06:35

samid11
Scratcher

Pluroblox wrote:

Making creepypastas is easy.
Just use some of your imagination.

Come on, guys!

LET'S GET CREATIVE.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

Board footer