This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#426 2012-07-24 09:27:45

DigiTechs
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

My creepypasta:
If you lag out my friends server, Dead Space music plays on his PC - he doesn't even HAVE it on his computer, and his screen starts to melt. He can't even type properly.

The end.

Oh also, if you want the original chat about this, I can't give it since it has stuff that is unsuitable for Scratch D:

I'm back.
Maybe.

#427 2012-07-24 09:31:01

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

DigiTechs wrote:

My creepypasta:
If you lag out my friends server, Dead Space music plays on his PC - he doesn't even HAVE it on his computer, and his screen starts to melt. He can't even type properly.

The end.

Oh also, if you want the original chat about this, I can't give it since it has stuff that is unsuitable for Scratch D:

In real life?

@pinkcat, wow. That was disgusting.  tongue

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#428 2012-07-24 09:31:02

DigiTechs
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

*cough*Thatactuallyhappened*cough*

"OH MY GAWD! WHAT THE HECK! I WANT TO KILLAL OF YOU STUPID UGLY FAT MORONS! AAAAAAAGGGGGHH! THAT WAS MY SENTRY! AAGAGAGAGAHGDAOFJAOJGAUOV! BAN HIM! BAN THAT STUPID SPY!"

That was what he screamed. Just to even things out.

Hm... lets combine Rattmann, minecraft, and Jeff the Killer, slenderman, and every other thing that is creepy in atleast one way and we've got... something...

Slenderman + jeff + rattmann + Herobrine = My friend's cat.

I'm back.
Maybe.

#429 2012-07-24 09:32:05

DigiTechs
Scratcher

mythbusteranimator wrote:

DigiTechs wrote:

My creepypasta:

The end.

In real life?

this didn't happen really, he just made it up - i thought it was funny/creepy enough to be a creepypasta  tongue

I'm back.
Maybe.

#430 2012-07-24 09:45:07

mythbusteranimator
Scratcher

DigiTechs wrote:

mythbusteranimator wrote:

DigiTechs wrote:

My creepypasta:

The end.

In real life?

this didn't happen really, he just made it up - i thought it was funny/creepy enough to be a creepypasta  tongue

Makes sense.  tongue  Silly me.

http://www.foxtrot.com/comics/2012-04-01-fdb37077.gif
clicky

#431 2012-07-24 11:03:00

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Here's a REALLY SCARY one.

ALL OUR MONEY GETS STOLEN.

That'd scare you.

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#432 2012-07-24 13:19:13

samid11
Scratcher

I plan on making a pasta about Spumco.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#433 2012-07-24 14:55:34

VanillaCreme
Scratcher

lol... I don't quite get creepypastas....

http://www.prguitarman.com/icon/poptartFINALTINY.gif
http://i49.tinypic.com/6yo39h.png

#434 2012-07-24 15:15:37

Animeboy975
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

What is that?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#435 2012-07-24 16:34:41

samid11
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

What is that?

The weird animation stuido that made ren and stimpy. It was shut down suddenly for various reasons.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#436 2012-07-24 17:45:57

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

What is that?

The weird animation stuido that made ren and stimpy. It was shut down suddenly for various reasons.

XD Oh no, wherever there's a Sami pasta, it's creepy. LOL
The real story sounds scary itself

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#437 2012-07-25 12:12:40

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

I think I should stop writing pasta. Mine are all bad...

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#438 2012-07-25 13:13:59

Wickimen
Scratcher

GOOD SPELLING FTW

‘now mrs Watters’ sed charly ‘do hang up you’re cote and then migt’nt you tell me what’s bin trobling you?’
‘Well’ said mrs Watters un curtanly. ‘it al started about 2 months ago-‘
‘very sory too intrupt, mrs Watters’, sujested charly ‘but mite I enquir weather you’d like to have sum tea wile you tel you’re story?’
‘certanly’ replyed his hows guest politly. ‘ill have sugar in mine, please,’
‘yes, now- here is you’re tea, now inform me wat is the matter?’
‘of course’ mrs Watters ansered. ‘thank-you for this delecous tea. I declar ive never tasted finer.’
‘thank-you its old family resipe.’ Sed charly.
‘wel it all started 2 months ago, timothy’ mrs Watters told him-for of corse she did’nt know than that his real name was charly-as a privet investogater he had too keep very secret. ‘I began to receve some very strange fone calls.’
Hmm thought charly. ‘do you rember what day you got the first one?’
‘yes I belev it was the first of april.’
Charly thought abot that, then he said, ‘very well,’ and-‘did you do eny thing out of the ordenery that day mrs Watters?’
‘if I recal corecly, that day I went to the jress shoppe for a new dress.’ Recounted mrs Watters. ‘I got a new rose pink jress for a party.’
‘whose party,’ he enquird.
‘mr and mrs jessops.’
‘I see, was the party on the same day mrs Watters.’
‘no, it is in one week’s time to-day.’
Hm thought charly agen thinking hard. All he sed was, observeing, ‘you do make early preperatons for an event so far away!’
‘one can never be to preperad.’
‘that’s very true’ sed charly. ‘well, carry on-what sort of fone calls were they?’
‘the persen sed ….. well, they sed…’
‘whats wrong mrs Watters?’
‘they pertended to by my husband,’  explaned mrs Watters ‘and youll know, timothy that he was desesed 1 year ago yet I did not go back to haveng my maden name.’
‘intresting,’ saed charly. ‘hm, very intresting.’
‘but stranjly, the caler had a voice much like his! It was uncany, relly. I never herd a better impersonaton in my whoal life, timothy, relly I did’nt- the simlartees gave me chills, in fac, and I couldent go to sleep at al that first night. I was fritened.’
There was a silence, ‘and then?’ promped the investogater.
‘every day after that.’ mrs Watters went on ‘a got a cal from…..the same persen. Im begening to think that it’s a pschyo whos after me but i cant imajen why. The whoal thing is very mysteros. Thats why I turend to you for help timothy, they say..wel it is the opinon of many peapol that your- the best of your trade, I supos, even though you just started 11 months ago. And I hoped you mite be abel to catch the culpit timothy.’
‘later’ sed charly. ‘rite now I am intristed- what is this impersnator saying to you.’
‘he seys…..that hes not relly dead’ mrs Watters shutterd. ‘but that’s imposible! I know its imposibl.’
‘nothings imposibl,’ mused charly. ‘why my asperatoin, the reson im a investogater today Sherlock holmes once said-‘
‘I know that quoet’ mrs Watters innerupted. ‘I know it- imposibl, im probabl, the truth, ec cetra. And timothy it is’nt gong to help me not one bit-so please timothy, help me…….it is getting so that…..im ashame to admit this......i am afrade to anser the fone. he seys he is’nt relly dead- such a crule joke- but that is’nt even the worse of it timothy. The caler is angery with me. He seys….oh there horibel acusations timothy! I ca’nt, tell you…ca’nt sey, because is it upsets me to much…!’
‘is that relly why you ca’nt sey’ sed charly sudenley.
‘yes, timothy, why are you spekeng so stranjly all of the sudden. And ca’nt you help me? He seys somtimes he knows who im, timothy, but he is in discuys. And that I wont know who it is until, it is to late…..im getting afrade to leave the house, timothy, but he knows were I liv, he sed so!’
Charly di’dnt say one word.
‘timothy sey som thing, eny thing. Im scared of the pschyo.’
‘what sort of acusatons’ demanded charly at last.
‘he seys I tryd to murder him!’
‘is that so’
‘yes timothy Im afrade it is. Why, timothy you look so odd, what ever cold be the matter……?’
‘it almost workd you know’ sed charly as if to him self. ‘if only you’d thought to bury the body perhaps it would have worked for you woldnt it?’
Mrs Watters began to tremble, ‘timothy, I don’t know wat you mean!’
‘I mean its possibl an attempted murder victim- a murder that was very well planned and perpared for, dorothea, but you executed it so porly!- mite have possibely escaped after all!’
‘timothy what are you saying’ she cryed out.
‘and now’ said charly, ‘ill show you how to execute something wel dorothea’
‘charly?!’ scremed mrs Watters
It was her last wurd becaus then than the poysond tea, just like mr Watters alweys made fell to the floor

I have no idea why I started writing this, except that it was fun to misspell everything

Last edited by Wickimen (2012-07-25 13:16:27)

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#439 2012-07-25 13:27:06

banana500
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Oh man...that should be interesting.  yikes

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#440 2012-07-25 13:34:25

Wickimen
Scratcher

imnotbob wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

samid11 wrote:

My point exactly.

Yeah but I'm not three years old

On the internet, you're not. For all we know, you could be 3!

lol I'm so lame

You caught me

#441 2012-07-25 13:44:50

777w
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

[story]

i nominate this one for soup to read he wanted to do them in a funny accent anyway

#442 2012-07-25 13:46:13

Wickimen
Scratcher

777w wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

[story]

i nominate this one for soup to read he wanted to do them in a funny accent anyway

Yesss
soup reading my brilliant story in a funny accent
That would be
Cool to the ninth power or something
Ask him to do the voices too

Last edited by Wickimen (2012-07-25 13:46:26)

#443 2012-07-25 13:58:09

777w
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

777w wrote:

Wickimen wrote:

[story]

Yesss
soup reading my brilliant story in a funny accent
That would be
Cool to the ninth power or something
Ask him to do the voices too

aww yeah c⁹
okay i linked him to the story

#444 2012-07-25 14:02:49

Wickimen
Scratcher

soup soup soup do I get an A+

#445 2012-07-25 14:23:08

samid11
Scratcher

Spumco.

Hello readers. Today I am here to tell you about the famous animation company "Spumco" and their strange history. Due to the disturbing backstory, some readers may not wish to continue.

Spumco started out as an animation company looking for work. Many big-name studios refused them, and times were hard for lower class animators as themselves. After a long, hard time of refusal after refusal, they got a spot on Nickelodeon.

It was then that "The Ren & Stimpy Show" was produced.

Famous for its strange, quirky, gross humor and old-style animation, The Ren & Stimpy Show was an animated comedy series that ran on Nickelodeon for a decent amount of time. It centered around the lives of a psychopath Chiuaua and a stupid cat. Together, the two of them would get themselves into all sorts of nonsense and trouble. It was pretty funny, and had many fans. Thus came the beginning of Spumco's career.

Spumco became well-known, and eventually animated various commercials, short-films, tv spots, and more. Their strange and bizzare humor was the main focus at the time, and whenever you saw Spumco, you'd know you were in for something interesting.

That is, untill it was shut down.

There are many theories on why it was defunct; some say they went bankrupt, others say they were shut down due to their "innaproptiate" animations, but nobody really knows why.

Untill now.

Only days after being shut down, the workers were bombed with questions, which they refused to answer. However, one reporter, a man working for the authorities, got an interesting story that was never shared untill these words that you are reading were printed.

"They thought we were crazy. They started rumors. They told lies. They did everything to ruin us, and they did. They'll never know that all we ever did was make what we saw. We didn't do drugs, we aren't mentally ill, we're just observant. We see things that nearly everyone cannot see. Mostly because you do not wish to see it. You only see what you want to, but we see everyhting. Things that come from the darkest corners of the mind and crawl into reality. That is why you say we're strange. We assure you, no matter what they say, YOU are the strange ones. One day, you'll see."

The words above came from a head animator at the studios, who died shortly afterwards. Nobody knows what the haunting speech means, but if we'll "find out" one day, we'd better be prepared.

(I know, I know. It's horrible. But I tried to make it original and mysterious.)

#446 2012-07-25 23:54:22

pinkcat09
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

pinkcat09 wrote:

Download

Ewww, this was super-gross but I loved it! Those cursor ads and stuff like that are so annoying cause you know they're probably fake and scamming you. XD
Awesome job! I loved that last sentence, it's just super-plain stating the facts: download anti-virus systems. LOL

why thank you!

SCRATCH IS MY LIFE! samid11 is awesome
http://is.gd/d55N3

#447 2012-07-26 00:01:50

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

pinkcat09 wrote:

Download

Ew. Yet epic  big_smile

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#448 2012-07-26 00:04:24

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

They are making a slenderman movie! (I think...)

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#449 2012-07-26 07:25:15

samid11
Scratcher

Did anyone read my pasta?

#450 2012-07-26 07:26:35

777w
Scratcher

hungergamesfanatic wrote:

They are making a slenderman movie! (I think...)

a movie about any creepypasta would only succeed when executed correctly and i dont trust many people to do it right

Board footer