This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#401 2012-07-17 09:44:12

zbugni
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

NeilWest wrote:

A creepypasta

I liked it, 'twas entertaining
but the whole water supply thing was kinda ridiculous
and whats a neutralizer

#402 2012-07-17 11:55:42

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

What if there was a pasta about dubstep?

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#403 2012-07-17 13:35:18

ZedProduction
Scratcher

How come no one read my creepy pasta D:

#404 2012-07-17 18:27:24

Garr8
Scratcher

I want to make a Big Bang Theory Creepypasta.

Raj the Killer.

What I scored on Pokemon Quiz: Porygon

#405 2012-07-17 18:36:00

samid11
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

What if there was a pasta about dubstep?

It would be worse than the Jersey Shore pasta.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#406 2012-07-17 18:51:41

Garr8
Scratcher

Big Bang Theory

"Will you hand me the uranium?" said Sheldon to Leonard as he stood in front of a desk working on a chemical fusion process with various compounds and molecules. Leonard took the tweezer like thingies and carefully handed the uranium to Sheldon. "Thank you, Leonard" said Sheldon as he took the uranium from Leonard. "Can you tell me what you are making again?" asked Leonard. "Certainely," replied Sheldon. "I am fusing the elements of the periodic table in order to create my own kryptonite like in the Superman comics." "You can't make Kryptonite" said Leonard in his annoyed tone.
"I assure you I can" Sheldon said as he  placed the uranium into one of the beakers and began blending it with other elements. The flasks and tubes began boiling a dangerous levels and Leonard open the apartment window to let the fumes out. "I think we should put on masks" he suggested. "Don't worry" said Sheldon. "I am near completion. I will be finished as soon as I combine the last two elements."
"Hello my white folks" said Raj as he entered their apartment. "I have brought curry."
"We can't have curry" said Sheldon. "Why not?" asked Raj. "Because we had Indian food yesterday" Sheldon said. "Sheldon," Leonard retorted, "it does not really matter!" Just then, there was an explosion. "Take cover!" cried Raj as they jumped in front of the couch. The chemicals were boiling at deadly temperatures and small explosions occurred. The desk was rattling. and the chemicals released a harsh KA-BOOOOM!

Tell me what you think so far.

#407 2012-07-18 04:01:43

WindowsExplorer
Scratcher

Garr8 wrote:

Big Bang Theory

"Will you hand me the uranium?" said Sheldon to Leonard as he stood in front of a desk working on a chemical fusion process with various compounds and molecules. Leonard took the tweezer like thingies and carefully handed the uranium to Sheldon. "Thank you, Leonard" said Sheldon as he took the uranium from Leonard. "Can you tell me what you are making again?" asked Leonard. "Certainely," replied Sheldon. "I am fusing the elements of the periodic table in order to create my own kryptonite like in the Superman comics." "You can't make Kryptonite" said Leonard in his annoyed tone.
"I assure you I can" Sheldon said as he  placed the uranium into one of the beakers and began blending it with other elements. The flasks and tubes began boiling a dangerous levels and Leonard open the apartment window to let the fumes out. "I think we should put on masks" he suggested. "Don't worry" said Sheldon. "I am near completion. I will be finished as soon as I combine the last two elements."
"Hello my white folks" said Raj as he entered their apartment. "I have brought curry."
"We can't have curry" said Sheldon. "Why not?" asked Raj. "Because we had Indian food yesterday" Sheldon said. "Sheldon," Leonard retorted, "it does not really matter!" Just then, there was an explosion. "Take cover!" cried Raj as they jumped in front of the couch. The chemicals were boiling at deadly temperatures and small explosions occurred. The desk was rattling. and the chemicals released a harsh KA-BOOOOM!

Icanhazcomedy?

http://i.imgur.com/H6LLdnK.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/VYuD7BY.png

#408 2012-07-18 08:17:57

Garr8
Scratcher

WindowsExplorer wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

Big Bang Theory

Icanhazcomedy?

Yeah, I suck at humor.

#409 2012-07-18 10:15:33

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

XD Nevermind about my Titanic pasta, it stunk.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#410 2012-07-18 11:18:22

Garr8
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

XD Nevermind about my Titanic pasta, it stunk.

You mean it SUNK not STUNK. XD

#411 2012-07-18 12:16:47

samid11
Scratcher

I HAZ AN IDEA.

We look through the "Creepy Image Gallery" on the Creepypasta Wiki and make pastas for them!  big_smile

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#412 2012-07-18 13:03:19

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Do we have a TF2 pasta? I thought not.

I sat at my desk, playing Team Fortress 2.  I connected to my usual server. Picked my ususal class, the Spy, and started playing. Right when the timer hit zero, I cloaked myself and hid. I got out my Disguise Kit, and disguised as a pyro. So far, nobody had even gotten to the RED control point. Probably because there are a bout 3 Heavies and one sentry guarding the entire room. Well, I looked like a RED Pyro, so I ran to the control point, placed a sapper on the sentry, backstabbed the Heavies, and began capturing the point, unoticed. By the time it was captured, everyone knew I was a spy. I backstabbed a few people, sapped another sentry. Whoever made the sentry was screaming into his mic with his annoyingly high voice. It was up until the point where I screamed "SHUT UP!" when he stopped.

My cpu seemed to have just randomly fried. I started banging my fists on it, until the monitor turned back on. "Oh thank god..." It wasn't the usual loading screen, it was an engineer, with hollow eyes, rasor sharp, bloody teeth, and a severely deformed left arm.

Yeah, it was terrible. D:

#413 2012-07-18 13:12:32

samid11
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Do we have a TF2 pasta? I thought not.

I sat at my desk, playing Team Fortress 2.  I connected to my usual server. Picked my ususal class, the Spy, and started playing. Right when the timer hit zero, I cloaked myself and hid. I got out my Disguise Kit, and disguised as a pyro. So far, nobody had even gotten to the RED control point. Probably because there are a bout 3 Heavies and one sentry guarding the entire room. Well, I looked like a RED Pyro, so I ran to the control point, placed a sapper on the sentry, backstabbed the Heavies, and began capturing the point, unoticed. By the time it was captured, everyone knew I was a spy. I backstabbed a few people, sapped another sentry. Whoever made the sentry was screaming into his mic with his annoyingly high voice.It was up until the point where I screamed "SHUT UP!" when he stopped.

My cpu seemed to have just randomly fried. I started banging my fists on it, until the monitor turned back on. "Oh thank god..." It wasn't the usual loading screen, it was an engineer, with hollow eyes, rasor sharp, bloody teeth, and a severely deformed left arm.

Yeah, it was terrible. D:

Sounds like Justin Bieber played TF2 and sang into the mic.

Last edited by samid11 (2012-07-18 13:15:46)

#414 2012-07-18 17:25:40

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

*cough*Thatactuallyhappened*cough*

"OH MY GAWD! WHAT THE HECK! I WANT TO KILLAL OF YOU STUPID UGLY FAT MORONS! AAAAAAAGGGGGHH! THAT WAS MY SENTRY! AAGAGAGAGAHGDAOFJAOJGAUOV! BAN HIM! BAN THAT STUPID SPY!"

That was what he screamed. Just to even things out.

Hm... lets combine Rattmann, minecraft, and Jeff the Killer, slenderman, and every other thing that is creepy in atleast one way and we've got... something...

#415 2012-07-18 17:30:53

imnotbob
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

samid11 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

I wouldn't be scared, i would be TERRIFIED.

My point exactly.

Yeah but I'm not three years old

On the internet, you're not. For all we know, you could be 3!

lol I'm so lame

Last edited by imnotbob (2012-07-18 17:31:06)

PesterChum Handle: annoyingAnchorman
durp yo terezi sup sup gotta beat john gotta beat john

#416 2012-07-18 17:32:59

TheCatAndTheBanana
Scratcher

...has anyone actually noticed mine?

My Newest Project!
Ceta? wat r u doin? CETA! STAHP!

#417 2012-07-18 17:33:45

samid11
Scratcher

TheCatAndTheBanana wrote:

...has anyone actually noticed mine?

I noticed :3

#418 2012-07-18 19:49:33

Garr8
Scratcher

I had pasta, but it wasn't creepy.

*Everyone died from the terrible joke*

#419 2012-07-18 20:07:58

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

*cough*Thatactuallyhappened*cough*

"OH MY GAWD! WHAT THE HECK! I WANT TO KILLAL OF YOU STUPID UGLY FAT MORONS! AAAAAAAGGGGGHH! THAT WAS MY SENTRY! AAGAGAGAGAHGDAOFJAOJGAUOV! BAN HIM! BAN THAT STUPID SPY!"

That was what he screamed. Just to even things out.

Hm... lets combine Rattmann, minecraft, and Jeff the Killer, slenderman, and every other thing that is creepy in atleast one way and we've got... something...

since when?

#420 2012-07-21 22:20:19

Animeboy975
Scratcher

I wrote a creepypasta back in April that I forgot about then remembered it. I'll post it here soon  smile

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#421 2012-07-23 14:41:40

pinkcat09
Scratcher

im making a story to publish. Its called the USB possession. Its too long to put up, so i'll explain it. A boy goes to a free yardsale and gets a USB. an old man stops him, but he doesn't listen. he rushes home, and jams the USB in. there is a creepy doll video, a creepy text, and finally, a creepy game. The game turns out to be real on the outside of his house, so he finds a sword and kills the monsters. later, he hears ghosts. so he gets on his bike and rides to the forest and stays there overnight. (his family was out for 2 days.) he finds a disk, and the next day, he watches it. it has a monster killing a person. and the forest where the snuff film was looked like the forest he was at. so he went back to that forest and almost got killed my the monster. he collapsed on his bed at home for 6 hours wen he got home. he wakes up to find his sister in the shower, so he gets up and urinates outside, only to find the monster there. Luckily, he was finished by then, so he ran inside. He checks back at the yard sale the next day, to find out the man dead and the yardsale house burned down. The cabin he stayed in for the night was also burned down.  a hallucination appeared when he was riding home, and he almost got killed by a car. He had to get an eye transplant, and in the end of the story, he ends up in a padded room in an insane asylum. PS: im now 10.y bday was 2 months ago.

SCRATCH IS MY LIFE! samid11 is awesome
http://is.gd/d55N3

#422 2012-07-23 14:51:20

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Then I'm a month older than u!

LOLOLOLOL CREEPY DOLLS. That is the second most non-original thing in the world. Cheese will always be the first. I'm terrible at writing. Wait, is that doll looking at me? Why is it there? OH MY GAWD.

#423 2012-07-23 15:45:55

TheCatAndTheBanana
Scratcher

Tensor GT-S Chpt1-2
---------------

Back in the 50s-80s there were about a trillion British car makes, including Tensor. Searching for them on the internet comes up with nothing at all.

You see, they only existed for 6 months in 1974 before they went bust and vanished. But not before 6 GT-S sport cars were made in Jan-June and as far as I know, none exist.

I'm a petrolhead and as is my friend. He saw a review in a newspaper saying "It was like it drove itself."

...and this is why I'm searching for one, or at least a wreck of it. My friend tells me it looks like the Hyperion in a Burnout game. After a quick Internet search I found a site about what happened to one and the preview said "One GT-S was being driven when it skidded suddenly and hit a lamppost. The occupants survived but the car didn't and..." I needed to know more so I clicked the link. It wasn't a website about the Tensor. It was a black backround with red text saying "I'm sorry Jamie, I can't let you do that." and after 3 seconds the window closed. 3 seconds later the entire PC crashed and a "blue screen" opened saying "THIS ISN'T JUST A CAR.
IT'S UNRELIABLE.
SO ARE YOUR ELECTRICS."

Then all my electrics turned off - all the ones in the mains at least. I opened my phone and the lockscreen.

"OH, YOU COME BACK? YOU WANT IT, DON'T YOU!?"
And then that shut off. I'm sketching this on a notepad then, at least reach that/quote]

---2---

It did.
It DID reach the 'pad and now it's gone without trace. Three pages of work on the Tensor mystery and it's reduced to nothing. Scratched on a window was a message "No, no Tensor". It's creeping me out!

Anyway, my mystery. I was contacted by my friend tellin me there was a barn with a GT-S wreck. I walked up to this and by coincidence it rained. About a mile up the road there was the barn welded shut, but rusted doors. I broke then hinge on one side and it opened with a snap from the other hinges.

There were loads of cars in the barn! Old Lamborghinis, hotrods, loads. I looked around and struck luck. A GT-S! Wrecked, and then rusted lay there, dusty. I pulled my camera out my pocket when the door of the barn swung shut.
I turned on the camera and put it on the menu. I had battery save off. The menu was the only light in the whole barn. I knew something else was with me, but where...?

That was soon answered. Nowhere. It had fleed. I ran up to the barn door, kicked it near the edge and smashed the rusty hinge on the other side. it inched open with every kick, and when it was about as wide as A5 paper is sprinted out, sprinted back to my home and locked myself in the bedroom.

I was going insane. All because of a car. I opened up the webpage which said the fate of the cars, and this time it worked!
""One GT-S was being driven when it skidded suddenly and hit a lamppost. The occupants survived but the car didn't and was crushed.

Another, this one British Racing Green, mysteriously disappeared.

Another Racing Green one struck a bollard and is believed to be in a barn in Surrey, England." That's the one I saw!

"And the fates of the other three, believed to be "Ice White", "Lagoon Blue" and "Sunfire Yellow" are unknown."

That threw me. How did they get this? The webpage was just HTML text, no images, nothing fancy. A bit shady.

And that's when it crashed, again.

My Newest Project!
Ceta? wat r u doin? CETA! STAHP!

#424 2012-07-23 18:52:38

pinkcat09
Scratcher

Download

There once was a girl on the website Scary for Kids, her fave website. She decided to read the story "White String", a story about a girl and her ear piercing. Before she got a chance to scroll down to the story, she saw an ad. It was a Cursor-mania ad. The ad said that if you download this free download, you can change your cursor!!! She couldn't resist. There was an angel cursor, rainbow cursors, and cute puppy and kitten cursors. She NEEDED to download it, as she was a crazy fan about cute things. She clicked on the ad and it started to download. But soon, it stopped. And a message came up: VIRUS DETECTED!!! DOWNLOAD OUR VIURUS REMOVER ASAP!!!. She ignored it as some spam and/or Malware download. The download was at 99% now. She couldn't hold her excitment any longer. Soon, the download was completed. The girl clicked the "Open Folder" button and picked a cursor of a sparkly ice cream cone twirling around. Soon, another message popped up: You should've listened to us... Now the girl was scared. This was her mom's work computer, and now she planted a dealy virus in it!!! Her too stupid to be alive mom had no anti-virus software, so the girl had to look for some. Unfortunatly, they all costed money. Pop-ups flew around the screen. They were terrifying looking. They had mutilated bodies, disembodied heads, and guts and gore. She threw up all over the floor, and then something weird happened. A hole opened up in the ceiling and shouted: YOU SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO THE AD!!!!!!! The girl's ears were ringing now, and the hole poured disesed blood all over her. She accidently swallowed some and her pores absorbed some. She died about 3 weeks later. Listen to anti-virus ads, or this will happen to you.

Hope you liked it! i was on Scary For Kids myself and saw the CursorMania ad.  big_smile

SCRATCH IS MY LIFE! samid11 is awesome
http://is.gd/d55N3

#425 2012-07-23 20:02:58

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

pinkcat09 wrote:

Download

Ewww, this was super-gross but I loved it! Those cursor ads and stuff like that are so annoying cause you know they're probably fake and scamming you. XD
Awesome job! I loved that last sentence, it's just super-plain stating the facts: download anti-virus systems. LOL

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

Board footer