This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#826 2012-07-16 21:58:12

DIY
Scratcher

Re: Frozen Coco - The Online Rock Band

technoguyx wrote:

I still need to write a little more of the solo before recording it  tongue  We wanted to make it 32 bars, though we might have to go with only 16 if I can't come up with more.

Yeah. If you can't come up with more, I suppose 16 is fine.  tongue

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/DIYmit/simple-blue-1024jpg.jpg

#827 2012-07-16 23:05:23

ContinentalRain
Scratcher

Hey all - this is Mari, aka ContinentalRain. I was recently contacted by DIY, and after a bit of discussion and thought, I'm pleased to announce that I'll be joining you guys as a lead vocalist.  smile

(On a side note, this is the first time I've been on Scratch in about two years. Wow.)

#828 2012-07-17 00:51:55

DIY
Scratcher

ContinentalRain wrote:

Hey all - this is Mari, aka ContinentalRain. I was recently contacted by DIY, and after a bit of discussion and thought, I'm pleased to announce that I'll be joining you guys as a lead vocalist.  smile

(On a side note, this is the first time I've been on Scratch in about two years. Wow.)

Mari, I'm glad you are finally here!  big_smile

Techno, you may remember that I myself located ContinentalRain on Scratch when we were struggling to find a good vocalist (the Sparks Fly cover that you particularly enjoyed was done by her; I liked her acoustic version of Teardrops on My Guitar). It struck me that she had an amazing voice, and this girl (now 14 I believe) has even released her own album on iTunes, consisting of four original songs! I checked it out and to be honest and it was amazing! She has a great original on her YouTube channel, which I linked you to via e-mail, in case Mari doesn't want me sharing her account links publicly.

Of course, we had this discussion about consulting her into the band over six months ago. She had left Scratch a while back and no longer seemed active on the site. A few weeks back though, when briefly checking out some of her projects, I found crucial links to various blogs and sites she had created accounts on. Through one blog, I discovered she had an account on Tumblr and seeing her last activity on that was like a day old, I contacted her via my account on Tumblr too.

The reason I decided to contact her was because she clearly is an accomplished singer (none of us have sold our music before) and she has had the experience of sharing her music online, like us. Also, she was our first preference for a singer (we unfortunately could not contact her at the time), so I think it is fair to have her in the band. I remember LolaRose1892 mentioning she wouldn't mind quitting if we find a better vocalist due to the negative feedback on Crimson Love of the bad quality of her recordings. I take it she will be OK with the inclusion of Mari in the band (Lola generally is a good sport), but by no means do I intend to make her leave. She is an amazing harmoniser and it would be a pity to see her go, so I propose she continues to sing harmonies (I have a few songs with BU Vocals) and occasional lead.

After she replied me, many posts were exchanged during which time I tried to convince her to join the band. I appreciate her taking the time to join us, even though her second album is already in progress. When I linked her to 'Out of the Possible', she agreed upon setting about recording the vocals for it (I did so since Lola mentioned she found it hard to sing it in places). The result was a flawless track, which I have sent you by e-mail again, techno, and I'm sure you'll approve of it. It did take some time, but I admire her perfectionism.

It has been an incredible journey spanning over a year since I first located her as a Scratch user (believe me, I heard of her songs long before I joined this band). I have been contacting her for a while via Twitter and Tumblr now, so I know her quite well, and I finally convinced her to post on this forum topic. As Mari did point out, she's been away a long time. I am thus extremely proud I managed to find someone with talent and experience like Mari.

Mari (sorry for using her real name, because she did not go under an alt on Twitter, so I'm kind of used to calling her that; you guys may still call her ContinentalRain), I probably should introduce you to my fellow band mates:

As I mentioned during our long conversations on Tumblr, Bastián Núñez (technoguyx) is my great song-writing pal. He is also the founder and bassist of Frozen Coco, although I took over as manager a while back when he was grounded by his parents, lol. I continue to manage the band and now that my GCSEs (equivalent to O/Ls) are over, I have earned a three month summer break during which time I hope we can release a few singles.

hpotter134 is our guitarist, and though initially he was limited to only an acoustic, he has proved himself as a great lead player (as you would have heard his stellar lead work on the song 'Reload' that I linked to you on Tumblr).

jslomba is our drummer and he, like hpotter, has been with us from the very start. He continues to produce consistent drum work and is a fine player.

LolaRose1892 is our vocalist (she sings harmonies really well and is capable of spontaneously harmonising to a melody). She's got a good voice for a 12 year old, but the only reason for the criticism about her vocal tracks on our first EP titled Crimson Love is perhaps due her lack of a good mic. A song can often sound bad even after performing background noise removals is a track is of bad quality.

I think I need not introduce myself as you know a lot about me already during our chats on Tumblr and Twitter. You may continue to call me Yavin since you are probably used to calling me so by now. Oh, and my e-mail to you, Mari, basically discusses what I said on Tumblr. Do continue to post here daily for updates as I said earlier.

With that, I'd like to warmly welcome you into the band.

I'm sure you'll have a great time here!  smile

Diyath Yavin (DIY)

P.S. Congrats on your first forum post!  tongue

#829 2012-07-17 10:49:56

technoguyx
Scratcher

Well, finding one inactive user using only a set of blogs linked to in Scratch projects must've been pretty hard - congrats on that. I'm currently listening to one of her original songs (linked in your e-mail) and it is truly amazing.

Good to know that your intention isn't replacing Lola by her too - just two days ago I was having a bit of a conversation with her, and we both agree in that the low participation of her and the rest of the band (jslomba, hpotter), is clearly an issue that we should look into. I suppose we'll have to figure out how to work with two vocalists - ContinentalRain/Mari can handle the lead while LolaRose sings harmony (which we all know - she's pretty good at).

I welcome Mari into the band as well, I'm sure your inclusion will benefit the band greatly as you are a very good singer. As DIY mentioned, I'm the founder and bassist of the band, writing songs for it quite often as well. We are currently in the process of writing and recording an album, to be released late this year, as you may or may not know. The scores to the songs we have so far are on the first post, though a bit unorganized.  tongue  Most of them don't have a vocal track yet, though. If anything, I'd say my song "Out of the Possible" should be our current recording priority - the score is absolutely complete.

Seeing as LolaRose hasn't posted in a while here, I'm going to let her know about this myself. I'm sure it won't be much of a problem as well.

http://getgnulinux.org/links/en/linuxliberated_4_78x116.png

#830 2012-07-17 11:07:04

jslomba
Scratcher

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've been on a long vacation. I'll record Out of the Possible as soon as I can.

the the the the the

#831 2012-07-17 11:21:45

DIY
Scratcher

technoguyx wrote:

Well, finding one inactive user using only a set of blogs linked to in Scratch projects must've been pretty hard - congrats on that. I'm currently listening to one of her original songs (linked in your e-mail) and it is truly amazing.

Good to know that your intention isn't replacing Lola by her too - just two days ago I was having a bit of a conversation with her, and we both agree in that the low participation of her and the rest of the band (jslomba, hpotter), is clearly an issue that we should look into. I suppose we'll have to figure out how to work with two vocalists - ContinentalRain/Mari can handle the lead while LolaRose sings harmony (which we all know - she's pretty good at).

I welcome Mari into the band as well, I'm sure your inclusion will benefit the band greatly as you are a very good singer. As DIY mentioned, I'm the founder and bassist of the band, writing songs for it quite often as well. We are currently in the process of writing and recording an album, to be released late this year, as you may or may not know. The scores to the songs we have so far are on the first post, though a bit unorganized.  tongue  Most of them don't have a vocal track yet, though. If anything, I'd say my song "Out of the Possible" should be our current recording priority - the score is absolutely complete.

Seeing as LolaRose hasn't posted in a while here, I'm going to let her know about this myself. I'm sure it won't be much of a problem as well.

Thanks for the congrats! It was not easy, that's for sure. And this was your surprise.  tongue

Yup, I did mention to her practically everything about the band (even details about our second album). I only told Mari (again, sorry, but I'm used to calling her that) to record 'Out of the Possible because it was the only complete song with vocals at the time. I was planning on finishing the lyrics to my G-Major Ballad Duet today (Mari is aware of this; she and I discussed this on Twitter already) but due to a darn problem with Noteflight and apparent maintenance, I could not log in and edit or finish up recording as planned.

I will be editing the first post to also have columns for songs written by each band member (I have written the most so far, so I'll be first, you second, jslomba third and hpotter134 fourth) so that it is very clear who produced what. Mari, please check out all the links on the first post under the 'Songs In Progress' tab. They will take you to our songs unrecorded (the majority of them mine and Bastian's; as I said, we are the main songwriters here). As agreed, I will be helping you, Mari, to transcribe your own songs on Noteflight with other instruments so they can be recorded by the entire band (including the song I linked Bastian to, the one I like best).

I'm glad you approve of my method techno; I just feel it'd be immoral to ditch Lola, but as I mentioned, she's a great harmoniser, so I'd say we keep her in for that role. Mari is undoubtedly an asset and was excited on hearing about the band. I like her work ethic and from all our chats, she seems a really interesting person to work with. She is 14 and you and I, techno, are 15, so I like it when the people I'm working closely with are of similar age.

You go ahead and tell Lola. She ought to know about this, but she should accept it gracefully. I do not think she'll take it offensively and I'd like to take this oppurtunity to emphasise that we don't mean badly.

Mari, you'll do great in our band, and I wish you all the best! Do keep posting here daily like I mentioned so you can keep a track of what we're doing since you're new.  wink

#832 2012-07-17 11:22:45

DIY
Scratcher

jslomba wrote:

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've been on a long vacation. I'll record Out of the Possible as soon as I can.

Please also record my Am Sad Song, linked on the first post while you're at it. Thanks.

#833 2012-07-17 11:23:00

LolaRose1892
Scratcher

DIY wrote:

When I linked her to 'Out of the Possible', she agreed upon setting about recording the vocals for it (I did so since Lola mentioned she found it hard to sing it in places). The result was a flawless track, which I have sent you by e-mail again, techno, and I'm sure you'll approve of it. It did take some time, but I admire her perfectionism.

LolaRose1892 is our vocalist (she sings harmonies really well and is capable of spontaneously harmonising to a melody). She's got a good voice for a 12 year old, but the only reason for the criticism about her vocal tracks on our first EP titled Crimson Love is perhaps due her lack of a good mic. A song can often sound bad even after performing background noise removals is a track is of bad quality.

Okay, first up, well done Mari/ContinentalRain for ya know, getting the job.

The rest of this is based upon DIY's post.

DIY, I DID mention that I found it hard to sing IN PLACES, but Techno fixed those for me, and I worked SUPER hard recording that previous take for you.  sad  So now this girl has achieved perfection huh? Can I hear it? I mean, I'm just interested, that's all.

Also, I now HAVE a good mic. I KNOW that my previous recordings were of rubbish quality, and there was nothing I could do about it, but I was still hurt by all the negative feedback. I got over the hurt, but thanks for bringing it back up.

I will continue to harmonise for you, but for Techno's sake only. I have indeed had a conversation with him, so he knows how I feel about the entire thing.

technoguyx wrote:

Techno as supported me and made me feel better about my singing and recordings and stuff. (No offence DIY...)

So anyway, yeah everyone else apart from you two is very inactive, including myself. I have told Techno the reasons of WHY I think I personally haven't been participating, but I think I want him to tell you that, not me, as I would feel mean saying it to you.

Thanks for still keeping on board though DIY!  wink

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/DIYmit/LolaRose1892.png

#834 2012-07-17 12:33:49

DIY
Scratcher

LolaRose1892 wrote:

DIY wrote:

When I linked her to 'Out of the Possible', she agreed upon setting about recording the vocals for it (I did so since Lola mentioned she found it hard to sing it in places). The result was a flawless track, which I have sent you by e-mail again, techno, and I'm sure you'll approve of it. It did take some time, but I admire her perfectionism.

Okay, first up, well done Mari/ContinentalRain for ya know, getting the job.

The rest of this is based upon DIY's post.

DIY, I DID mention that I found it hard to sing IN PLACES, but Techno fixed those for me, and I worked SUPER hard recording that previous take for you.  sad  So now this girl has achieved perfection huh? Can I hear it? I mean, I'm just interested, that's all.

Also, I now HAVE a good mic. I KNOW that my previous recordings were of rubbish quality, and there was nothing I could do about it, but I was still hurt by all the negative feedback. I got over the hurt, but thanks for bringing it back up.

I will continue to harmonise for you, but for Techno's sake only. I have indeed had a conversation with him, so he knows how I feel about the entire thing.

technoguyx wrote:

Techno as supported me and made me feel better about my singing and recordings and stuff. (No offence DIY...)

So anyway, yeah everyone else apart from you two is very inactive, including myself. I have told Techno the reasons of WHY I think I personally haven't been participating, but I think I want him to tell you that, not me, as I would feel mean saying it to you.

Thanks for still keeping on board though DIY!  wink

First of all, I appreciate the fact that you don't want to be 'mean' to me, but I could not help noticing a bit too much harshness in it. I do not like to take things like this personally, nor will I get emotional if you insult me, but please do keep in mind that I, and I alone, got you into the band, and it's easier for me to get you out of it. I'm not that kind of guy, and I don't want to sound 'mean' either, but this is what I thought of your post:

technoguyx (keep in mind that we are the leading foremen of this band) approved of my intentions of keeping you in as harmoniser. I was determined to let techno see my post first for this reason. I also do not think that you are being warm and cordial at all with our new member Mari when you say, 'Okay, first up, well done Mari/ContinentalRain for ya know, getting the job'. That sentence comes across as blunt to me and clearly you don't seem to mean it well. I am apalled at the way you reacted to this. Remember, you aren't in a position of authority to decide for yourself, especially when both forerunners of the band have decided on something. techno, I'm sure will be in a position to understand.

For the record, when I opened up a thread for hiring a vocalist initially, there was a user called KalinaStar who submitted 20+ recordings that never made it into any of our songs. She worked really hard with me, even meeting up specially during times we were online at the same moment to discuss intensely what bits to focus on. On two occasions, our online chat exceeded three hours. When she got fed up of not being able to perfect any of the recordings, she kindly told me she didn't have the time and was glad to help in any other way if I needed aid. That is much more compared to the effort by any vocalist this band has ever seen.

Techno and I are the only people who ought to listen to the individual tracks before they are mixed. He and I agreed upon that since outsiders could mix themselves beforehand and that will be an issue. We won't blunder into a decision; I can assure you, when I say it's perfect, it's great.

You've had several mics and, if I recall correctly, even your last ever recording was not much better than your previous ones (I may be wrong here). My main issue isn't the recording quality here, but the plain fact that Mari is a great lead singer and I've heard her perform stellar covers and originals, levelling her on par with the kind of work myself and techno do.

I hate the kind of sarcasm that follows. I do not know why you are troubled by me bringing up the topic again. I am genuinely concerned for the welfare of the band (like any manager in their right mind) and I am not one bit amused by your vote of thanks for 'bringing it up'. I find it hard to sympathise with the emotionally weak; just accept the negative feedback and once you get over it, it's done. Trust me, there was much more positive feedback to overwhelm the bad, so you don't need to dwell on that.

And the point that I disapprove of most is when you say you 'will continue to harmonise... but for Techno's sake only'. Look, you have no idea how píssed I am with that point, naturally. I hate it when people aren't team players and if we are a band, we should work together, not solo or just for one person. I can tell you now, if you're going to come with that kind of attitude, you'll likely lose your place in the band. As I said, I'm not that kind of person, but you have been rather rude here.

Techno's a great pal, perhaps the best online buddy I've met. I definitely wouldn't think of striking up any argument with him now. Remember, I first consolidated you when you said you'd quit the band. I don't know why you have to take this so bad when you were actually once contemplating leaving the band.

Yeah, so I believe I've addressed everything I wanted to. To you, I may have come across as rude, but I must say, you sounded no different to me. I did not like the way certain things were mentioned, and I hope the my post served as a reminder to what could happen. I will respect any decision you'll make from here on, and please don't bring up something like this again.

Mari, you're not leaving; I won't let you do so even though your time here has got off to a shaky start. I can assure you that you are welcome here and encouraged to post here daily and regularly participate in our discussions.

And techno, I hope you understand my concern here, and knowing you, I'm certain you do. It is solely for the betterment of the band and nothing else whatsoever.

Last edited by DIY (2012-07-17 13:20:01)

#835 2012-07-17 13:09:02

technoguyx
Scratcher

Lola, it should be you who lets us know what you feel in this thread no matter how it sounds to you, as long as it's done with respect.

As much as I appreciate the efforts you've put into this, and into improving your recordings' quality which you've done quite well imo, I think any effort from your part should go towards the band's benefit, not just for the sake of one member as you mentioned. Think about it.

#836 2012-07-17 13:11:55

DIY
Scratcher

technoguyx wrote:

Lola, it should be you who lets us know what you feel in this thread no matter how it sounds to you, as long as it's done with respect.

As much as I appreciate the efforts you've put into this, and into improving your recordings' quality which you've done quite well imo, I think any effort from your part should go towards the band's benefit, not just for the sake of one member as you mentioned. Think about it.

Thanks techno, glad we ironed that one out. Lola, please do keep all this in mind. I'm not interested in what it is you told to techno and nor do I want to find out.

By the way, I sent you another e-mail. Turns out I did attach the file; it's just that you haven't followed the right procedure.  tongue

Last edited by DIY (2012-07-17 13:22:06)

#837 2012-07-17 21:34:35

technoguyx
Scratcher

Changing the topic a bit: Song idea. Some lyrics (I came up with two sets of lyrics, both reflecting about life in a way.) with acoustic chords in the background. I'll keep writing it in TuxGuitar as I finally decided Noteflight is too troublesome of a notation editor - I'll then import the resulting MIDI to Noteflight to share further edits.

#838 2012-07-17 21:38:57

DIY
Scratcher

technoguyx wrote:

Changing the topic a bit: Song idea. Some lyrics (I came up with two sets of lyrics, both reflecting about life in a way.) with acoustic chords in the background. I'll keep writing it in TuxGuitar as I finally decided Noteflight is too troublesome of a notation editor - I'll then import the resulting MIDI to Noteflight to share further edits.

I still cannot view Noteflight for some reason and it is really getting annoying. I am using the same computer and same browser I used to use before to log in to Noteflight, but this darn problem has been persisting for over a day now.

I'll check it out as soon as I can do so.

EDIT: Techno, the problem you described with your e-mail is odd.  hmm

I decided to resend you the attachment though, so check your inbox again. Enjoy.

Last edited by DIY (2012-07-17 21:55:52)

#839 2012-07-17 22:26:10

jslomba
Scratcher

I just finished another song. I used the cello as a substitute for guitar again since it fits the song better. I hope you consider using it.

Last edited by jslomba (2012-07-17 22:28:29)

the the the the the

#840 2012-07-17 22:31:26

DIY
Scratcher

jslomba wrote:

I just finished another song. I used the cello as a substitute for guitar again since it fits the song better. I hope you consider using it.

I will check it out when my Noteflight problem is salvaged.

Are you rehearsing drums for 'Out of the Possible' and my Am Sad Song? Please do try and upload latest this weekend.

#841 2012-07-18 03:45:22

LolaRose1892
Scratcher

DIY wrote:

technoguyx (keep in mind that we are the leading foremen of this band) approved of my intentions of keeping you in as harmoniser. I was determined to let techno see my post first for this reason. I also do not think that you are being warm and cordial at all with our new member Mari when you say, 'Okay, first up, well done Mari/ContinentalRain for ya know, getting the job'. That sentence comes across as blunt to me and clearly you don't seem to mean it well. I am apalled at the way you reacted to this. Remember, you aren't in a position of authority to decide for yourself, especially when both forerunners of the band have decided on something. techno, I'm sure will be in a position to understand.

NO, NO, NO! I really am happy for Mari!  smile  She's an AMAZING singer!

I wrote all last night, when I was tired and I guess the words didn't come out as I meant them to. xD

It's all good though, I don't really have a problem, I was just tired and cranky, like I said.  big_smile

Sorry, for any offence caused!  smile

I'm honestly REALLY sorry when I see how that came across :S

I'm so stupid... Again, SORRY!  sad  Forgive me?

#842 2012-07-18 08:04:46

DIY
Scratcher

LolaRose1892 wrote:

DIY wrote:

I wrote all last night, when I was tired and I guess the words didn't come out as I meant them to. xD

It's all good though, I don't really have a problem, I was just tired and cranky, like I said.  big_smile

You see, this is the same situation we had with our previous vocalist, designer45. She blew up due to criticism about her vocals (trust me, the feedback was much worse than yours) and eventually left. Later she regretted her decision, blaming it on a hormonal rage, and begged to come back, but we had moved on. My problem is, you guys are not even teens yet, and you are blowing up at this age, which could fatally cost you your post in the band. Remember, the popularity of Frozen Coco is such that there would be many others clambering in for a spot in the band. I tried to settle the inclusion of Mari in the best possible manner avoiding ugly, foul play. It is disheartening to see a lack of gratitude after I worked so hard to contact Mari myself.

In addition to apologising to me (you do realise that your post in question was directed at me; I especially disapproved of the lack of responsibility shown in the statement "I will continue to harmonise for you, but for Techno's sake only"), you must apologise to Mari too. I do not think it is right that you were very unwelcoming with our newcomer. I find it hard to believe you have got over all your problems; some words just cannot be taken back after they are spat out. I however, do realise the importance of working together as a band, and if we want to move forward from here, we had better put this behind us. I hope this bit of jersey shore has not left any scars, and though I am disappointed by the way you reacted, I do not think anyone should feel any worse than I am.

I am not feeling so bad about this because as I said, I do not like to take these kind of things emotionally; reactions of others speak volumes (as this case has) to me, but I don't let them affect me, so you are lucky in a way. I want you to know that the reason for me saying all this is because I am not amused by the respect you have displayed after I tried to settle manners in a just way. I do not see anything wrong with what was just done. With all that, I hope this will never happen again.

#843 2012-07-18 08:41:19

LolaRose1892
Scratcher

DIY wrote:

LolaRose1892 wrote:

DIY wrote:

You see, this is the same situation we had with our previous vocalist, designer45. She blew up due to criticism about her vocals (trust me, the feedback was much worse than yours) and eventually left. Later she regretted her decision, blaming it on a hormonal rage, and begged to come back, but we had moved on. My problem is, you guys are not even teens yet, and you are blowing up at this age, which could fatally cost you your post in the band. Remember, the popularity of Frozen Coco is such that there would be many others clambering in for a spot in the band. I tried to settle the inclusion of Mari in the best possible manner avoiding ugly, foul play. It is disheartening to see a lack of gratitude after I worked so hard to contact Mari myself.

In addition to apologising to me (you do realise that your post in question was directed at me; I especially disapproved of the lack of responsibility shown in the statement "I will continue to harmonise for you, but for Techno's sake only"), you must apologise to Mari too. I do not think it is right that you were very unwelcoming with our newcomer. I find it hard to believe you have got over all your problems; some words just cannot be taken back after they are spat out. I however, do realise the importance of working together as a band, and if we want to move forward from here, we had better put this behind us. I hope this bit of jersey shore has not left any scars, and though I am disappointed by the way you reacted, I do not think anyone should feel any worse than I am.

I am not feeling so bad about this because as I said, I do not like to take these kind of things emotionally; reactions of others speak volumes (as this case has) to me, but I don't let them affect me, so you are lucky in a way. I want you to know that the reason for me saying all this is because I am not amused by the respect you have displayed after I tried to settle manners in a just way. I do not see anything wrong with what was just done. With all that, I hope this will never happen again.

I really do not want to end up like that... I sincerely promise that I will watch what I say from now on.  smile

Mari, I apologise to you to.  smile  Like I said, you are an AMAZING singer, and totally think you deserved to get the role (I believe I said this before too xD)

DIY, would you mind if I then deleted my rather offensive and stupid post I made?  sad   I feel really bad about it, so can we put this behind us and just continue on as a band?

#844 2012-07-18 08:48:26

DIY
Scratcher

LolaRose1892 wrote:

DIY wrote:

LolaRose1892 wrote:

I really do not want to end up like that... I sincerely promise that I will watch what I say from now on.  smile

Mari, I apologise to you to.  smile  Like I said, you are an AMAZING singer, and totally think you deserved to get the role (I believe I said this before too xD)

DIY, would you mind if I then deleted my rather offensive and stupid post I made?  sad   I feel really bad about it, so can we put this behind us and just continue on as a band?

I quoted you and that will remain anyway, so it'll look bad on you if you erase it. Besides, you should face this situation and make a mental note that this shall never happen again.

Let that post remain there as a reminder to all of us, to maintain a good work atmosphere within the band, I'd say.

#845 2012-07-18 10:03:40

LolaRose1892
Scratcher

DIY wrote:

LolaRose1892 wrote:

DIY wrote:

I quoted you and that will remain anyway, so it'll look bad on you if you erase it. Besides, you should face this situation and make a mental note that this shall never happen again.

Let that post remain there as a reminder to all of us, to maintain a good work atmosphere within the band, I'd say.

Alrighty  smile

#846 2012-07-18 14:18:35

LolaRose1892
Scratcher

So, getting down to buisness.  big_smile

Now that I'm doing harmony, what do I need to record?  smile

#847 2012-07-18 16:20:08

Pitusky12
Scratcher

Could I join in Lead Or Backing Vocals?

Scratch 2.0 Beta Tester  wink

#848 2012-07-18 16:26:13

technoguyx
Scratcher

Pitusky12 wrote:

Could I join in Lead Or Backing Vocals?

All spots are currently closed, sorry.

LolaRose1892 wrote:

So, getting down to buisness.  big_smile

Now that I'm doing harmony, what do I need to record?  smile

Well, the only song with lyrics so far is Out of the Possible. I think it we could experiment with some additional harmony at spots (making the chorus a 3-part harmony between Mari, you and me). You could try to come up with something in the meanwhile, not necessarily recording it.

Last edited by technoguyx (2012-07-18 16:28:49)

#849 2012-07-18 16:29:31

Pitusky12
Scratcher

oh okay

Scratch 2.0 Beta Tester  wink

#850 2012-07-18 18:38:55

jslomba
Scratcher

jslomba wrote:

the the the the the

Board footer