This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#351 2012-07-14 09:48:04

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

777w wrote:

Umbrellas wrote:

777w wrote:

your mind is playing tricks on you
either that or your neighbors are really pretty awesome

Maybe a young man in a tuxedo came to be your best friend
But then you ran away and he felt sad

then he commit suicide and haunts weegeeissparta to this day because thats how these stories go

My mind plays no tricks. It doesn't. As for if he's a ghost- I would've told him that I didn't know and I was sorry. Then he could be my best fweind.

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#352 2012-07-14 09:49:04

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

777w wrote:

Umbrellas wrote:

Maybe a young man in a tuxedo came to be your best friend
But then you ran away and he felt sad

then he commit suicide and haunts weegeeissparta to this day because thats how these stories go

My mind plays no tricks. It doesn't. As for if he's a ghost- I would've told him that I didn't know and I was sorry. Then he could be my best fweind.

"my mind plays no tricks"
i wouldnt count on that

#353 2012-07-14 10:24:04

samid11
Scratcher

777w wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

777w wrote:

"my mind plays no tricks"
i wouldnt count on that

You just made me spit grapejuice all over my table. Thank you.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#354 2012-07-14 14:22:11

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

HAHAHAH! No. Really. I'm physic. I preditcted what the new cars movie would be like in my DREAMS. That was in 2009. 2009- I predicted the future. I'm special.

THEY MIGHT MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT SLENDERMAN! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY. I WAT DAT NOW!

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#355 2012-07-14 14:45:46

ExtremelyGamer
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

HAHAHAH! No. Really. I'm physic. I preditcted what the new cars movie would be like in my DREAMS. That was in 2009. 2009- I predicted the future. I'm special.

THEY MIGHT MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT SLENDERMAN! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY. I WAT DAT NOW!

What is the Slederman creepypasta? I played 1 game and 2 projects but he doesn't turn out to be that scary

"Submarines are like water like underwater airplanes" O_o

#356 2012-07-14 15:20:13

777w
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

"physic" means medicine and just because you predicted a cars movie doesnt mean your mind cant play tricks on you, nor does it mean youre psychic
i once had a dream with a character resembling the girl from ni hao kai lan shortly before the show came out but i dont claim to be special in some strange way

#357 2012-07-14 15:31:38

NeilWest
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

They made a horror game about Slendy. It's [redacted] scary!

#358 2012-07-14 15:33:49

jukyter
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

They can't. Slendy isn't public domain. It's copyrighted. If they got permission from the creator, sure, but otherwise... nah, not gonna happen.

cause a bird and a fish could fall in love/but where would they live?

#359 2012-07-14 16:29:06

samid11
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

They made a horror game about Slendy. It's [redacted] scary!

Yeah. It's called Slender. I played it.

It was...ok...I guess...

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#360 2012-07-14 16:32:49

soupoftomato
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Minds play tricks all the time.

Every one of your five senses are controlled by your mind.
Optical Illusions are your mind playing tricks.

And if you have ever seen the show "Head Games" they show how simple stuff like color can make things taste different and worse than something without food coloring.

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#361 2012-07-14 16:44:00

samid11
Scratcher

Who wants less talk and more pasta? All in favor, say "creepy".

CREEPY.

#362 2012-07-14 16:59:34

Animeboy975
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Probably some cute widdle... bear. Thing.

HE IS NOT CUTE.

HE IS TERRIBLE.

HAVE. YOU. FLIPPING. SEEN. HIM.

I saw a guy who has a room with just Teddy Ruxpin in it 0.0

I don't know what to make a pasta about. Any ideas?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#363 2012-07-14 17:23:07

samid11
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

samid11 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

HE IS NOT CUTE.

HE IS TERRIBLE.

HAVE. YOU. FLIPPING. SEEN. HIM.

I saw a guy who has a room with just Teddy Ruxpin in it 0.0

I don't know what to make a pasta about. Any ideas?

That man will die soon.

Hmm....How about a pasta about something that scared you when you were little? My fears are great inspiration for me.

#364 2012-07-14 19:05:02

mcvjjmdm
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

"Invader Zim: The Untitled Episode."

Ok, I am posting this to help spread the word of what I have seen. I know, it seems fake, but I swear on my life that this happenned.

I happen to be a big fan of the old Nickelodeon show Invader Zim, a dark and quirky series about an alien sent on a fake mission to take over earth with his idiot robot named G.I.R. while trying to avoid being exposed by Dib, a boy who knows his true identity and wishes to capture him. Sound interesting? It is. In fact, it has a large fanbase and merchandise of the series is still sold in stores. However, it was cancelled soon after it's release.

I recently went to a local anime con to have fun and escape from reality for a bit. I was cosplaying as Light from "Death Note", another series I like. I got plenty of attention and, to my surprise, saw quite a lot of Zim fans and merchandise. I bought a couple t-shirts and a poster while I was there. I was circling around the displays and stands for the last time and noticed something. It was a fan stand selling DVDs. I looked through the cases untill something caught my eye: An Invader Zim DVD! I could never find those, and when I did they were far too expensive, so this was like gold to me. I asked the owner how much, and he gave it to me for about $6.99. I was so excited that I went home immidiately afterwards to watch it.

My joy was ruined the moment I walked into my home and pulled the DVD out of my bag.

Much calmer now, I got a better look at the case. The cover art was clearly not official. It was a fan drawing from deviantART that had been put on the cover. On the back was the shows description straight from the wikipedia article of it. I nearly threw it to the ground in anger. I had bought a bootleg for 7 flippin' bucks!!! After a moment of rage, I sighed and decided to give it a chance. It may be a fake, but it could be just as good. Who knows?

With that settled, I popped it into the DVD player.

It started out with no main menu, just went straight to an episode's theme song. Oh well. At least I didn't have to press anything. The catchy, creepy-cool theme song rung in my ears. I smiled. It had been forever since I'd heard the spooky tune. It soon ended and the episode began.

Warning: What I am about to tell you is not for the faint of heart.

The episode opened with Zim in his underground lab, operating on a human body. This was strange, as I had never seen this episode before. It was strange to see something so dark in a cartoon, even for Zim, but I shrugged it off. He was placing some sort of machine into the human's chest. It looked quite similar to the "happy probe" from earlier episodes. Zim was muttering with a look of determination. He was clearly involved and in deep thought as he worked. "Just need to work it through this vien... sew this back up...THERE!!!" he announced. What happenned next shocked me.

The camera zooms overhead, revealing that the body was one of his classmates. Zita, her name was, if I remember. He had implanted the probe into her chest, making it look bulgey and distorted. It was quite graphic. Once again, I shrugged it off. This show was already pretty graphic. Zim quickly put on his diguise and grabbed her. He then rose up the elevator into the house and placed her outside. She woke up and started walking...

...straight towards Dib's house.

My stomach tightened. I was somewhat worried. This episode had never been mentioned on anything I'd read, and it was taking a dark turn. I fingered the remote just incase.

Zita walked up to the doorstep and rang the doorbell. Dib answered. "Oh. Hi Zita. Whatcha doin' here?" Dib asked. The camera zoomed in on her face, revealing that her eyes were dark red. "Oh. Hello Dib. I would like to come inside." she said, her voice very mechanical. Dib looked concerned, but let her in.

This is where things became terrifying.

The moment Dib closed the door, Zita whipped around and pinned him against the wall. Her dark, scarring eyes staring into the camera. "DON'T SCREAM. NOBODY WILL HEAR YOU." she hissed. Dib let out muffled cries for help and struggled like a fly in a spider's web. Zita slowly reached into her back pocket and pulled out a switchblade knife.

It is nearly impossible for me to type this, but I'm trying all I can. The screen shows their shadows on the wall. I saw Zita's shadow repeatedly plunge the knife into the chest of the Dib shadow, Dib's screams piercing the air as the horrid scene progresses. The screen pans back to Zita, who is smiling demonically and staring right into the camera. Then, it shows Dib.

He is lying dead on the wall, pinned to it by the knife. His chest is torn open. His eyes still wide with fright. His mouth frozen open in terror. The words "Irkens will triumph" are carved into his face. Zita chuckled, then slowly approached the front door and opened it.

The final image it shows will haunt my nightmares.

The last scene is nothing but a still image of Zim standing in the doorway, his eyes black with red pupils, a strange black blur around each one. He is staring into the camera. The episode ends, and so does the DVD.

I tore that thing out of the DVD player the second it finished. I shoved it into it's case and threw it into the trashcan. I hope you never make the mistake I made, and I'll be darned if I ever buy I DVD from a fan stand again.

(Tell me how it was!)

awesome  O_O i would like to see that as an actual episode wait.....HEY! you killed dib!

Marble H⊗rnets FTW!!!!!!
http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii521/mcvjjmdm/fig1-1.jpg

#365 2012-07-14 19:55:07

mcvjjmdm
Scratcher

(heres one  big_smile )

"The last Game Part One "

My favorite game is star wars the force unleashed. I had admired it because of the great graphics and powers it had.
However when i was playing one day on my wii the game system broke down burning the game with it. So a few days later i started looking through garage sales. I found a almost new wii with wii motes and a classic controler at the second try. I kept searching through old boxes and garages at every sale, I was going to quit when i saw another garage sale down the street from my house when i was driving home. A small kid about 5 was standing in front of a table. I asked him if there were any video games that he had. "LOTS" he replied. he walked into the garage and then came running out witha overfilling crate of games. He watched me as i looked through the games finally on the bottom i found The force unleashed along with Zelda:twilight princess and SSBB. He told me that my purchase all together was 10 dollars. Wich was great because SSBB alone valued to 18 dollars. When i got home i layed out all of my games and picked up The force unleashed. I opened it and put the disk into my new Wii. The game play was normal but sometimes glitches like a storm trooper without a head or a tree in the air would occur and it seemed to be a really junky version of the game, but it was still cool. Once i got to the level where you have to kill Kazdan Paratus i started feeling drowzy but i was used to staying up late so i dismissed it. Finally, when i got to the last strike he begged me not to but i couldn't control that part because it was a cutscene. When it hit him instead of him slowly dieing like it SHOULD happen the light saber impaled his head with realistic gore and blood. I gasped this game didn't have blood in it. I heard Galen Marek (the main character you control) "at last the emporer will rule the galaxy". It was out of place in the game and Galen was on vaders side during that time not to mention the only human audio was in cutscenes. Everything was once again normal although i was very scared i kept playing because i figured it was the ultimate sith edition. Once i got to Felucia on the next level Shakk Tii was already standing right in front of the rouge shadow. "This is going to be easy" Shakk and Galen simultaniesly said. I slashed my saber 5 times then I used a move i had bought with my force points that i had never heard of. It cut both of Shakk Tii's Arms off Yet again with realistic blood and gore. Galen then kicked Shakk Tii into the Sarlaac. This wasn't supposed to happen Galen never killed her. The last image got froze as the game was loading....Galen laughing manniacly with yellow eyes he had gone full sith.  I quickly turned off the system after saving my game.

(if you guys like it i'll make part 2!)

Marble H⊗rnets FTW!!!!!!

#366 2012-07-14 20:00:03

mcvjjmdm
Scratcher

mcvjjmdm wrote:

(heres one  big_smile )

"The last Game Part One "

My favorite game is star wars the force unleashed. I had admired it because of the great graphics and powers it had.
However when i was playing one day on my wii the game system broke down burning the game with it. So a few days later i started looking through garage sales. I found a almost new wii with wii motes and a classic controler at the second try. I kept searching through old boxes and garages at every sale, I was going to quit when i saw another garage sale down the street from my house when i was driving home. A small kid about 5 was standing in front of a table. I asked him if there were any video games that he had. "LOTS" he replied. he walked into the garage and then came running out witha overfilling crate of games. He watched me as i looked through the games finally on the bottom i found The force unleashed along with Zelda:twilight princess and SSBB. He told me that my purchase all together was 10 dollars. Wich was great because SSBB alone valued to 18 dollars. When i got home i layed out all of my games and picked up The force unleashed. I opened it and put the disk into my new Wii. The game play was normal but sometimes glitches like a storm trooper without a head or a tree in the air would occur and it seemed to be a really junky version of the game, but it was still cool. Once i got to the level where you have to kill Kazdan Paratus i started feeling drowzy but i was used to staying up late so i dismissed it. Finally, when i got to the last strike he begged me not to but i couldn't control that part because it was a cutscene. When it hit him instead of him slowly dieing like it SHOULD happen the light saber impaled his head with realistic gore and blood. I gasped this game didn't have blood in it. I heard Galen Marek (the main character you control) "at last the emporer will rule the galaxy". It was out of place in the game and Galen was on vaders side during that time not to mention the only human audio was in cutscenes. Everything was once again normal although i was very scared i kept playing because i figured it was the ultimate sith edition. Once i got to Felucia on the next level Shakk Tii was already standing right in front of the rouge shadow. "This is going to be easy" Shakk and Galen simultaniesly said. I slashed my saber 5 times then I used a move i had bought with my force points that i had never heard of. It cut both of Shakk Tii's Arms off Yet again with realistic blood and gore. Galen then kicked Shakk Tii into the Sarlaac. This wasn't supposed to happen Galen never killed her. The last image got froze as the game was loading....Galen laughing manniacly with yellow eyes he had gone full sith.  I quickly turned off the system after saving my game.

(if you guys like it i'll make part 2!)

Ignore the spelling and grammar errors!

Marble H⊗rnets FTW!!!!!!

#367 2012-07-14 20:01:15

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w241/coronamad/teddy_ruxpin.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33551365/psyko.png

#368 2012-07-14 20:35:12

samid11
Scratcher

wolvesstar97 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w241 … ruxpin.jpg

I TOOOOOLD YOU BUT YOOOOOOU DIDN'T LISTEN AND NOW LOOK AT THAT THING.

I used to be plopped infront of it by relatives and be forced to litsen to it blabble words I didn't understand in it's creepy voice as the eyes...STARED down at me...

It doesn't help that it was the size of a flippin' GRIZZLY compared to me.

#369 2012-07-14 20:41:33

wolvesstar97
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

wolvesstar97 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

I TOOOOOLD YOU BUT YOOOOOOU DIDN'T LISTEN AND NOW LOOK AT THAT THING.

I used to be plopped infront of it by relatives and be forced to litsen to it blabble words I didn't understand in it's creepy voice as the eyes...STARED down at me...

It doesn't help that it was the size of a flippin' GRIZZLY compared to me.

O_O

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33551365/psyko.png

#370 2012-07-14 21:24:24

mcvjjmdm
Scratcher

"The Last Game Part Two "

It's been 3 days since i found the game. I started playing again. When i got to the cutscene where Galen and Vader are lured into Palpatines trap, Palpatine orders Vader to kill Galen and Vader force pushes Galen out of the spaceship window. Only this time He pulls out vader with him. Admiring this incredible strength and Anger Palpatine Re-animates Galen's body like Vader is supposed to do. leaving Vader on a table. Rotting. Galen then ran to the corridor where they were holding Juno. I started to smile Juno and Galen were a love that could not be broken. When he arrived he held Juno in his arms like in the REAL version but instead impales her with his light saber. It was so sudden i almost screamed! I covered my eyes for a few seconds then started playing again after the cutscene ended with her last words being "Why Galen? Why?". He then set her down gently and ran towards his next mission. I uncontrolably started crying. Once I arrived at Cloud City I let lose all of my powers killing all people in my way and in my mind i felt like i was morning Juno. Once i got to the cutscene where you meet Rham Kota, Galen and Rham started arguing about something but i couldn't hear even with the volume turned up. Then I started fighting Rham Kota as required in that version, it felt like hours that i was fighting but in 5 minutes he was beat. A unknown cutscene started and Galen decapitated Rham. Blood spurted out onto the screen then once again the frame froze but this time Galen was covered in Rham's blood. I fell face first onto the floor and passed out. By the time had woke up Galen was almost at the point where he meets Princess Leia. I stumbled back up then got startled the game was playing it self. I grabbed the Wii-mote and nunchuck then immedeately re-gained control It didn't matter i had reached the cut scene Galen cut Leia into 5 parts and more blood spurted on the screen and i felt something warm and wet on my face...... When i got to the next cutscene 10 huge Bull Rancors barreled into the Rouge Shadow. Destroying it. I killed the first by using Maximum Force Choke multiple times. The next two I ramed into each other by using a unknown move they spurted blood onto Galen. "That's it" i though. I used Maximum Force Lightning with Invincibility and killed three of them. I then pulled out 2 sabers from my collection and stabbed two Rancors in the temple simultainiously. I then lifted the other five and through them far away hearing a soft splat. Then shortly after Maris Brood arrived, it was then that I realized that the events in the game were becoming to comftorble. Maris started shooting red lightning out of her hands at me "Only Deasolus can do that!" Galen said worried. everything in the duel was the same except Maris' lightning until Galen managed to get his saber under Maris' neck. I started breathing heavily i was half hoping he would let her go and half hoping he would kill her. He let her go and i made a huge sigh of relief. Instead of rescuing Bail Orgona he assasinated him.

(i figured i would leave room for a part 3  big_smile )

Marble H⊗rnets FTW!!!!!!

#371 2012-07-14 21:31:03

Wickimen
Scratcher

wolvesstar97 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Looks weird, though not creepy in the slightest

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#372 2012-07-14 21:38:08

samid11
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

wolvesstar97 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Looks weird, though not creepy in the slightest

Well, if you were 3 years old and you were shoved right smack up against it and it was twice your size and it started blabbering in a deep, loud voice, you'd be scared, right?

#373 2012-07-14 22:22:33

mcvjjmdm
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

i thought there already was one.

Marble H⊗rnets FTW!!!!!!

#374 2012-07-14 22:49:16

mcvjjmdm
Scratcher

"The Last Game Part Three "

I'm sorry I passed out while posting that last part.

The blood and Gore made me puke it was so bad. A long cutscene showed. Galen and Palpatine had lured a trap...... The members of the NEW rebellion that Galen had not killed were gathered on Hoth and were attacked.The next cutscene was this: Galen and Palpatine torturing the rebellion on palpatine's starship. As the next battle started the screen froze once more but Galen had black holes for eyes and was speaking an unknown languge. I started to fight Palpatine and with every light saber lash Galen felt i felt. I then kicked Palpatine to the ground and the last cutscene played. "Emporer, i'm sick of your tricks! you are an old man and I will be the new Emporer!" Galen screamed.  "You? YOU!?! you are nothing but a worthless pawn in my game!!" Palpatine said.  Galen decapitated Palpatine and ran away.  The next mission was to get out of the ship alive, it was fairly easy besides a couple of close calls. As I was about to escape in an escape pod. I saw Palpatines ghost in the game and behind me i fought and used all of my powers. He eventually made my meter start emptying i was worried because Invincibility was on. I eventually weared the ghost down and killed it causing an explosion of guts and blood on me and Galen. Then Galen said "This is your last game". I started crying again. I saw the lightsaber wounds on me. I turned around and nothing was there. I was delerious and thought myself Galen. I started screaming for Juno and she didn't answer. I shook myself out of it and just before i shredded the disk i noticed the words "Curse Of The Killer" under the title. I cleaned my wounds and stared outside. It was morning. I saw a mist that looked like Galen then it disapeared. I don't play video games any more. and i will never go to a garage sale again. That kid doesn't exist. I'm scared of everything now.

:p

Marble H⊗rnets FTW!!!!!!

#375 2012-07-15 02:29:18

TheCatAndTheBanana
Scratcher

Tensor GT-S
---------------

Back in the 50s-80s there were about a trillion British car makes, including Tensor. Searching for them on the internet comes up with nothing at all.

You see, they only existed for 6 months in 1974 before they went bust and vanished. But not before 6 GT-S sport cars were made in Jan-June and as far as I know, none exist.

I'm a petrolhead and as is my friend. He saw a review in a newspaper saying "It was like it drove itself."

...and this is why I'm searching for one, or at least a wreck of it. My friend tells me it looks like the Hyperion in a Burnout game. After a quick Internet search I found a site about what happened to one and the preview said "One GT-S was being driven when it skidded suddenly and hit a lamppost. The occupants survived but the car didn't and..." I needed to know more so I clicked the link. It wasn't a website about the Tensor. It was a black backround with red text saying "I'm sorry Jamie, I can't let you do that." and after 3 seconds the window closed. 3 seconds later the entire PC crashed and a "blue screen" opened saying "THIS ISN'T JUST A CAR.
IT'S UNRELIABLE.
SO ARE YOUR ELECTRICS."

Then all my electrics turned off - all the ones in the mains at least. I opened my phone and the lockscreen.

"OH, YOU COME BACK? YOU WANT IT, DON'T YOU!?"
And then that shut off. I'm sketching this on a notepad then, at least Tensor can't reach that...

---------____________
Good? Chpt 2 soon...

Last edited by TheCatAndTheBanana (2012-07-15 02:30:23)

My Newest Project!
Ceta? wat r u doin? CETA! STAHP!

Board footer