This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2009-06-05 19:06:38

Tag4eva
Scratcher

Hello everyone!

Hello all! I am new here to the scratch community and I am so far living it up! The members are friendly, the community is nice, and everything is so positive. My name is Thomas [removed by moderator] and I am happy to be hear. My first scratch project is coming soon and will be good. If you want to refer to me as Thomas or my user account name go ahead and give it a go! I am 11 years old and am happy to be hear! Scratch on (as we say)! big_smile

#2 2009-06-05 19:22:28

SpriteX
Scratcher

Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome Tag4eva I am known as ScratchX one of the Scratch Community's helpful members! I am very glad to hear that you are enjoying your membership in the Scratch Community.

Scratch-On!

Click The Picture! SpriteX The Next Generation Of Sprites!
http://i42.tinypic.com/f3b8yu.png http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/characters/character0049.gif

#3 2009-06-05 19:46:46

Tag4eva
Scratcher

SpriteX wrote:

Welcome Tag4eva I am known as ScratchX one of the Scratch Community's helpful members! I am very glad to hear that you are enjoying your membership in the Scratch Community.

Scratch-On!

Thanks for the invitation! Your really nice! big_smile

#4 2009-06-05 21:05:46

floatingmagictree
Scratcher

SpriteX wrote:

Scratch-On!

Woahwoahwoahwoah......You're ScratchX? I thought that spriteX  and scratchX were two completely different people!

#5 2009-06-05 21:12:47

Tag4eva
Scratcher

floatingmagictree wrote:

SpriteX wrote:

Scratch-On!

Woahwoahwoahwoah......You're ScratchX? I thought that spriteX  and scratchX were two completely different people!

I somehow thought that to. That's why Scratchx has been lately inactive.

#6 2009-06-06 09:12:04

Paddle2See
Scratch Team

Tag4eva wrote:

Hello all! I am new here to the scratch community and I am so far living it up! The members are friendly, the community is nice, and everything is so positive. My name is Thomas [removed by moderator] and I am happy to be hear. My first scratch project is coming soon and will be good. If you want to refer to me as Thomas or my user account name go ahead and give it a go! I am 11 years old and am happy to be hear! Scratch on (as we say)! big_smile

Hi Tag4eva, and welcome to Scratch!  I apologize for removing your last name from your original post but we don't encourage minors to share that much personal information - for safety reasons.  I hope you have a great time on Scratch and I look forward to seeing your projects  smile

http://i39.tinypic.com/2nav6o7.gif

#7 2009-06-06 12:20:58

Tag4eva
Scratcher

Paddle2See wrote:

Tag4eva wrote:

Hi Tag4eva, and welcome to Scratch!  I apologize for removing your last name from your original post but we don't encourage minors to share that much personal information - for safety reasons.  I hope you have a great time on Scratch and I look forward to seeing your projects  smile

Thank you! How nice of you to welcome a minor in scratch like me! big_smile

Board footer