This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1026 2012-06-11 08:59:47

XenoK
Scratcher

Re: Eternity Incurakai

Yoshiboy wrote:

Ok... I hate waiting... I have to wait forever before I become curator! And school isnt out for a few weeks yet.

my school got out two weeks ago   tongue  [/offtopic]

Last edited by XenoK (2012-06-11 09:00:31)

Eternity Tasks has launched into Alpha One! http://tasks.eternityincurakai.com/EI%20projects.png

#1027 2012-06-11 09:30:08

XenoK
Scratcher

I have to leave in 10 minutes.  Setting aside tutorial production temporarily, lets make a list of what we want to see on the site.

>suggestions board
>help desk

anything else?

Eternity Tasks has launched into Alpha One! http://tasks.eternityincurakai.com/EI%20projects.png

#1028 2012-06-11 09:32:51

XenoK
Scratcher

http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s385/xenokstudios/cooltext713080189.png
• Help desk/support ticket system
• Suggestions board

#1029 2012-06-11 10:38:00

P110
Scratcher

XenoK wrote:

Yoshiboy wrote:

Ok... I hate waiting... I have to wait forever before I become curator! And school isnt out for a few weeks yet.

my school got out two weeks ago   tongue  [/offtopic]

i've got 5 including this one to get through

Me live on 2.0 now  sad

#1030 2012-06-11 10:41:33

P110
Scratcher

task-mail should be launched today for testing

Me live on 2.0 now  sad

#1031 2012-06-11 11:49:38

parcheesidude
Scratcher

P110 wrote:

Just FYI, I don't have an email, and I'm not allowed to have one, even an alias.

Sounds cool, though!
I could try to set up a email type system.

My signature is trying to find itself :3

#1032 2012-06-11 12:04:44

P110
Scratcher

parcheesidude wrote:

P110 wrote:

Just FYI, I don't have an email, and I'm not allowed to have one, even an alias.

Sounds cool, though!

its internal mail, its not email it's hard to explain i'll show you later, it has nothing to do with email

Me live on 2.0 now  sad

#1033 2012-06-11 12:15:33

joletole
Scratcher

Wait, I never said I would give you a list of example uses for Mesh. But, um...here is one example:

1. When you want to play a two player game, you could use Mesh to connect.

#1034 2012-06-11 12:28:55

joletole
Scratcher

Here are some more:

Chatrooms to discuss different things

Surveys for different people

#1035 2012-06-11 13:35:29

P110
Scratcher

parcheesidude wrote:

P110 wrote:

Sounds cool, though!

it's kinda like email, except more pm style

Me live on 2.0 now  sad

#1036 2012-06-11 14:48:08

Meapinator101
Scratcher

Here is the first progress report by Rocket Investments:

My understanding about Eternity Inc: Eternity Inc is one of the biggest most successful companies of the scratch world. Eternity Inc is a big collab with a good group and a good leader. They are focusing on a lot of things other than scratch. It feels like Eternity Inc uses scratch as "forums" and a way to discuss.
        Eternity Inc still needs to use scratch in a way to make projects. It has done an excellent job at making its website and exploring things other than scratch but it lacks the main "boom". Eternity Inc is still waiting for that big boom that will really make a mark in the scratch world. I'm guessing you are leading up to that big boom by making sure that when that does happen it will continue.
       Eternity Inc is a big company as I mentioned. But this has it's ups and downs. You guys need to focus on one product. You are almost all over the place with arts, apps. scratch, and more. The ups are when you find that big project you will have products to keep than captivated.
       XenoK: XenoK you are doing a great job as CEO and a primary leader. You get what you want without being to rash and harsh. You are calm and you never give up. Never giving up is a big part in making a successful company. Continue what you are doing. I know this is primarily because you haven't made many scratch projects but you have to spread out the credit and jobs equally. Many people are doing a lot of work in this company like p110 and parchessidude but many other people are doing a lot. You should make sure if they apart of the company they are doing work. When I was a part of the company I literally did nothing. You should have either given me work or give me the boot.
      Overall Eternity Inc is a great company which has little room for improvements. You are almost perfect. You are still waiting for you big bang project but you are getting there . You need to be focused and dedicated to a certain place whether it is Scratch or something else. With the couple of weeks we have left we will make sure these problems are fixed. Eternity Inc wouldn't need our help after a while because you guys are off to a good start and have a really bright future ahead of us. Thanks for your time and cooperation.

Products: 6/10
Member:7/10
CEO: 9/10
Company Overall: 7/10
Meapinator101, CEO of Rocket Investments.

Last edited by Meapinator101 (2012-06-11 15:03:02)

http://i.imgur.com/QR1fV.png

#1037 2012-06-11 19:22:35

XenoK
Scratcher

Meapinator101 wrote:

Here is the first progress report by Rocket Investments:

My understanding about Eternity Inc: Eternity Inc is one of the biggest most successful companies of the scratch world. Eternity Inc is a big collab with a good group and a good leader. They are focusing on a lot of things other than scratch. It feels like Eternity Inc uses scratch as "forums" and a way to discuss.
        Eternity Inc still needs to use scratch in a way to make projects. It has done an excellent job at making its website and exploring things other than scratch but it lacks the main "boom". Eternity Inc is still waiting for that big boom that will really make a mark in the scratch world. I'm guessing you are leading up to that big boom by making sure that when that does happen it will continue.
       Eternity Inc is a big company as I mentioned. But this has it's ups and downs. You guys need to focus on one product. You are almost all over the place with arts, apps. scratch, and more. The ups are when you find that big project you will have products to keep than captivated.
       XenoK: XenoK you are doing a great job as CEO and a primary leader. You get what you want without being to rash and harsh. You are calm and you never give up. Never giving up is a big part in making a successful company. Continue what you are doing. I know this is primarily because you haven't made many scratch projects but you have to spread out the credit and jobs equally. Many people are doing a lot of work in this company like p110 and parchessidude but many other people are doing a lot. You should make sure if they apart of the company they are doing work. When I was a part of the company I literally did nothing. You should have either given me work or give me the boot.
      Overall Eternity Inc is a great company which has little room for improvements. You are almost perfect. You are still waiting for you big bang project but you are getting there . You need to be focused and dedicated to a certain place whether it is Scratch or something else. With the couple of weeks we have left we will make sure these problems are fixed. Eternity Inc wouldn't need our help after a while because you guys are off to a good start and have a really bright future ahead of us. Thanks for your time and cooperation.

Products: 6/10
Member:7/10
CEO: 9/10
Company Overall: 7/10
Meapinator101, CEO of Rocket Investments.

Thank you!

#1038 2012-06-11 19:27:09

XenoK
Scratcher

It sounds like we are making good progress on tasks.  Our progress report from rocket investments is entirely true.  While we are still planning out a lot, I think we should think of ourselves more as a collab in this preparation stage.  We're still very much a company, however.  We're very close to having the tutorial done.

#1039 2012-06-11 19:37:38

XenoK
Scratcher

P110, the messages is cool, just there is some formatting I'd like to fix, and there is a mysql error when I push send.

#1040 2012-06-11 19:42:04

XenoK
Scratcher

here's the html for the formatting fix:

Code:

<form method="post" action="">
<label for="text1">Recipient:
<input type="text" name="text1" id="text1" /></label><br/>
<label for="text1">Subject:
<input type="text" name="text1" id="text1" /></label>  <br/>
<textarea name="comments" cols="40" rows="5">
Enter your comments here...
</textarea><br/>
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
</form>

you may need to alter it to fit in with tasks.

Last edited by XenoK (2012-06-11 19:52:47)

#1041 2012-06-11 19:44:47

XenoK
Scratcher

joletole wrote:

Wait, I never said I would give you a list of example uses for Mesh. But, um...here is one example:

1. When you want to play a two player game, you could use Mesh to connect.

added as label: multiplayer games.
I also have:
• Chatting systems (like chat.py)
• OS in-project app stores

thats all for now.

#1042 2012-06-11 21:32:32

XenoK
Scratcher

bump

#1043 2012-06-11 21:43:00

Yoshiboy
Scratcher

I forget, is there anything for me to do? If not, that is fine. I am so happy! The UN is not going to fall. For a couple of weeks it was inactive, but I am reviving it. Anyway... Are you going to rejoin Runaway studios, XenoK?

Winter...

#1044 2012-06-11 21:49:25

XenoK
Scratcher

Yoshiboy wrote:

I forget, is there anything for me to do? If not, that is fine. I am so happy! The UN is not going to fall. For a couple of weeks it was inactive, but I am reviving it. Anyway... Are you going to rejoin Runaway studios, XenoK?

possibly!  I still have a lot to do, and I just danced from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (with a couple of breaks) - I'm really tired, and I have the same thing everyday until friday.  I'll have to think about it.  Well, could you pull up a list of example uses of mesh?  Maybe pulling something from the wiki, coming up with your own...?

#1045 2012-06-11 21:52:12

XenoK
Scratcher

updated first post!

#1046 2012-06-11 22:03:47

XenoK
Scratcher

hey, should I add a link to the application to join page on the navigation menu of the site?  perhaps in the info page?

#1047 2012-06-11 22:20:17

Yoshiboy
Scratcher

XenoK wrote:

Yoshiboy wrote:

possibly!  I still have a lot to do, and I just danced from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (with a couple of breaks) - I'm really tired, and I have the same thing everyday until friday.  I'll have to think about it.  Well, could you pull up a list of example uses of mesh?  Maybe pulling something from the wiki, coming up with your own...?

I still don't fully understand mesh. I know you can have cloud variables, that connect to other projects, but I don't get how you choose the different variables. And which projects to connect with, or is it just the 1 project taking data from the same project on different computers.

Winter...

#1048 2012-06-11 22:25:42

XenoK
Scratcher

Yoshiboy wrote:

XenoK wrote:

Yoshiboy wrote:

I still don't fully understand mesh. I know you can have cloud variables, that connect to other projects, but I don't get how you choose the different variables. And which projects to connect with, or is it just the 1 project taking data from the same project on different computers.

Yeah, when we get to the outro section, you can help there.

#1049 2012-06-12 00:15:44

Yoshiboy
Scratcher

XenoK wrote:

Yoshiboy wrote:

XenoK wrote:

Yeah, when we get to the outro section, you can help there.

Ok. I know how to activate mesh. I just don't understand how to choose which variables are cloud variables and which are not.

Winter...

#1050 2012-06-12 02:38:39

P110
Scratcher

XenoK wrote:

here's the html for the formatting fix:

Code:

<form method="post" action="">
<label for="text1">Recipient:
<input type="text" name="text1" id="text1" /></label><br/>
<label for="text1">Subject:
<input type="text" name="text1" id="text1" /></label>  <br/>
<textarea name="comments" cols="40" rows="5">
Enter your comments here...
</textarea><br/>
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
</form>

you may need to alter it to fit in with tasks.

oh i know but i had to go to bed and couldn't get on the internet, i know where i went wrong, the form is fine but the bot i made has a small sytax error (i used " instead of ') i will have to fix this after school

Me live on 2.0 now  sad

Board footer