This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#26 2012-06-05 20:12:36

Sausagefanclub
Scratcher

Re: New Creepypasta Thread!!!

RedRocker227 wrote:

Is suicide mouse a video? Because I found a picture and it wasn't scary in the slightest, so I thought maybe that's not the whole thing... :L

You can probably tell I'm new to creepypastas. :3

Actually, there's nothing else to it. Just like smile.jpg, it's simply a picture with no story behind it.

http://sausagepages1185.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/1/5/14153465/446452.png?525

#27 2012-06-05 20:13:33

777w
Scratcher

Sausagefanclub wrote:

RedRocker227 wrote:

Is suicide mouse a video? Because I found a picture and it wasn't scary in the slightest, so I thought maybe that's not the whole thing... :L

Actually, there's nothing else to it. Just like smile.jpg, it's simply a picture with no story behind it.

actually the original thing was all just mickey walking in the city to creepy music

#28 2012-06-05 20:22:48

New Scratcher

Sausagefanclub wrote:

RedRocker227 wrote:

I thought smile.jpg had its own creepypasta story

#29 2012-06-05 20:32:34

soupoftomato
Scratcher

Could we all stop using the meaning of creepypasta wrong?

Creepypasta is a scary form of copypasta. Copypastas are stories that have gathered popularity on the internet.

So your new scary story (scary used loosely on this site) is not creepypasta and stop saying it is.

It's time for another "Mass Scary Story" thread.

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#30 2012-06-05 20:36:32

Nintendoandfriends
Scratcher

soupoftomato wrote:

Could we all stop using the meaning of creepypasta wrong?

Creepypasta is a scary form of copypasta. Copypastas are stories that have gathered popularity on the internet.

So your new scary story (scary used loosely on this site) is not creepypasta and stop saying it is.

It's time for another "Mass Scary Story" thread.

Okay then.
Why don't you report the thread for name changing?
I would, but I literally don't know how. XD

#31 2012-06-06 10:31:28

FunDude
Scratcher

Why isn't Samid11 here?

LOL signature fail

#32 2012-06-06 10:43:47

777w
Scratcher

FunDude wrote:

Why isn't Samid11 here?

i bet its out of bitterness

#33 2012-06-06 14:07:19

Nintendoandfriends
Scratcher

777w wrote:

FunDude wrote:

Why isn't Samid11 here?

Probably.
She probably refuses to come on the forums until the orignal is reopened, which is sadly, never.

#34 2012-06-06 15:15:41

Animeboy975
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

Should I post Happy Appy here?

...Nah, probably not. Too Long, and too violent. Look it up on Creepypasta Wiki, lazy.  tongue

What is it about?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#35 2012-06-06 19:01:21

FunDude
Scratcher

Nintendoandfriends wrote:

777w wrote:

FunDude wrote:

Why isn't Samid11 here?

Probably.
She probably refuses to come on the forums until the orignal is reopened, which is sadly, never.

awww.

LOL signature fail

#36 2012-06-06 21:19:42

banana500
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

...Nah, probably not. Too Long, and too violent. Look it up on Creepypasta Wiki, lazy.  tongue

What is it about?

I said to look it up on Creepypasta Wiki. Oh well...

Pretty much the whole story is a blog, from the point of a view of a blogger named Gerasim Yakovlev (what's with that name?). He is investigating this supposedly lost TV show that was on Nick Jr. called "Happy Appy". Chaos ensues as this mysterious, shady guy begins to stalk Gerasim and try to erase all evidence of Happy Appy's existence...

It's not exactly creepy--actually, it isn't scary in the slightest. Though it is really interesting, and it's still a really awesome, edge-of-your-seat story. Beware, though--it's extremely long (longer than BEN, even), and it's really violent too.

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#37 2012-06-06 21:21:53

FunDude
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

What is it about?

Pretty much the whole story is a blog, from the point of a view of a blogger named Gerasim Yakovlev (what's with that name?). He is investigating this supposedly lost TV show that was on Nick Jr. called "Happy Appy". Chaos ensues as this mysterious, shady guy begins to stalk Gerasim and try to erase all evidence of Happy Appy's existence...

It's not exactly creepy--actually, it isn't scary in the slightest. Though it is really interesting, and it's still a really awesome, edge-of-your-seat story. Beware, though--it's extremely long (longer than BEN, even), and it's really violent too.

What about Forenzik?

LOL signature fail

#38 2012-06-06 21:22:39

banana500
Scratcher

FunDude wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

What is it about?

What about Forenzik?

Yeah, Forenzik. He's the mysterious shady guy I talked about.

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#39 2012-06-07 03:52:16

TheCatAndTheBanana
Scratcher

777w wrote:

Sausagefanclub wrote:

RedRocker227 wrote:

actually the original thing was all just mickey walking in the city to creepy music

Then the video distorts, but not as An old video. Like its melted.

My Newest Project!
Ceta? wat r u doin? CETA! STAHP!

#40 2012-06-07 08:47:41

New Scratcher

I read the suicidemouse creepypasta, and it said that at the end of the video, it showed Mickey's face (the regular Mickey, not the suicidemouse) then the story said no one knows what happened during the last thirty seconds, but a guy shot himself. I assume suicidemouse appeared after thoselast 30 seconds.

#41 2012-06-07 08:49:34

777w
Scratcher

I read the suicidemouse creepypasta, and it said that at the end of the video, it showed Mickey's face (the regular Mickey, not the suicidemouse) then the story said no one knows what happened during the last thirty seconds, but a guy shot himself. I assume suicidemouse appeared after thoselast 30 seconds.

no like the bloody face is some fanart i think

#42 2012-06-07 12:40:06

Animeboy975
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

What is it about?

Cool, i'll be sure to check it out. On the old thread, i posted a pasta like it that i never finished called "Pencil Lemur" but it was from the prospective of a high school student. Maybe i'll post it again.

#43 2012-06-07 19:49:25

FunDude
Scratcher

Animeboy975 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

What is it about?

Cool, i'll be sure to check it out. On the old thread, i posted a pasta like it that i never finished called "Pencil Lemur" but it was from the prospective of a high school student. Maybe i'll post it again.

yeah!

LOL signature fail

#44 2012-06-07 20:18:47

Animeboy975
Scratcher

FunDude wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

banana500 wrote:

yeah!

Okay, as you requested with a new part:
here i go...

Pencil Lemur by Animeboy975

Does anyone remember a old show on Playhouse Disney called Pencil Lemur? Some might have, but i remember alot about the show.

The show was a innocent show about a multi-colored Lemur who tought kids how to draw things like boats and stuff.

I remember there was one episode i am still curios about. It was a episode in the 40's and it was about drawing a fish.

This was a short show, about 15 minutes each episode. But in the commercail break, my TV automatticcaly turned off.

This is when the story gets wierd. I was 4 and i went upstairs, avoiding the disturbing content it was about to show.

After that, the TV turned on. It was a fairly disturbing clip after clip after the TV turning off, but the creepy thing is that no body remembers what the disturbing part looked like.

THE EPISODE: FROM A WITNESS:
Around when the episode came out, a big witness is from a woman named Ashley and her daughter Amanda. Amanda is currently in college, and this happened the night it aired, when Amanda was 4.

It was a nice night. Amanda had seen the new Pencil Lemur, including the disturbing content. At 1:14 in the morning, Amanda suddenly woke up. She ran to her mom's room down the hall.

She banged the door, not realizing her parents are trying to sleep. She layed on her mom. The mom suddenly woke up. "Amanda, get to bed."

She screamed, not realizing her 7-month old brother was sleeping, "PENCIL LEMUR" really loud. Suddenly, she layed on her mom.

"Sweetie Pie, what's wrong tonight?" Ashley asked. Amanda responded, with a stare, "HE'S AFTER ME."

To be continued.

#45 2012-06-07 21:06:00

New Scratcher

creepy...

#46 2012-06-07 21:10:34

Animeboy975
Scratcher

creepy...

Really? It's my first time writing one, and I thought I would get bad feedback. But, thanks for the good feedback.  smile

#47 2012-06-07 21:12:37

New Scratcher

I never heard of that show, but it creeps me out. It would be scarier if you would mention the scary parts of the T.V.

#48 2012-06-08 11:43:15

maxskywalker
Scratcher

Andres-Vander wrote:

The original Jeff the Killer is based on an actual serial killer (I won't link to it since it's a profiling of a serial killer, but you can find it easily yourself)

The 'original' meaning what?  I don't know the chronology of the writings, so are you referring to the prequelly thing where he cut his smile into his face or the shorter one where he tried to kill the kid?

#49 2012-06-08 12:10:43

New Scratcher

I always hear music when i think about Jeff the Killer

#50 2012-06-08 17:22:30

jukyter
Scratcher

Anyone read the Fear Mythos?
...expanded Slendy-loads more 'Fears', physical manifestations of a fear itself. The fear of the unknown (Ol' Slendy), fear of being controlled (Wooden Girl or something like that), fear of committing and the kitchen sink (the Unnamed Child) and the fear of yourself (the Mother of Snakes). There's at least twenty of them. I'm getting through some of the more 'established' blogs already.
EDIT: Wow, Happy Appy, just wow. That was so engrossing. I'm kinda sad we didn't learn everything though, and the end was kinda a Deux Ex Machina. Still, twas good.

Last edited by jukyter (2012-06-08 18:00:27)

cause a bird and a fish could fall in love/but where would they live?

Board footer