This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#51 2012-06-06 13:20:21

777w
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

777w wrote:

Forgive me of my ignorance, young grasshopper, but who is enderman?

first of all, im pretty sure if youre ignorant then youre the "grasshopper"
second, enderman is an enemy from the game "minecraft"
hes based on the popular character "slenderman"

Does he look like a minecraft version of slenderman

no he looks like this
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/images/thu … normal.png

#52 2012-06-06 14:33:54

samid11
Scratcher

777w wrote:

777w wrote:

first of all, im pretty sure if youre ignorant then youre the "grasshopper"
second, enderman is an enemy from the game "minecraft"
hes based on the popular character "slenderman"

no he looks like this

In other words, he looks more like a walking telephone pole with a cubed head than  he does Slenderman.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#53 2012-06-06 14:35:06

777w
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

777w wrote:

no he looks like this

In other words, he looks more like a walking telephone pole with a cubed head than  he does Slenderman.

now, samid, dont insult enderman
just because hes not as awesome as slenderman doesnt mean hes bad

#54 2012-06-06 14:46:09

samid11
Scratcher

777w wrote:

samid11 wrote:

now, samid, dont insult enderman
just because hes not as awesome as slenderman doesnt mean hes bad

I know. I like Endermen. I was just saying that considering that they're based on Slenderman, they don't look like him very much.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#55 2012-06-08 15:21:04

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Okay... I know this isn't creepypasta but...

SLENDERMAN V.S. ENDERMAN.

The Enderman had been in this strange world for too long now. Nothing was cubed. Well, some things were. He went back to the area that looked a lot like the one he inhabited in Minecraftia, the one he now lives in. The Enderman slipped into the well hidden cavern, and sat down on a blunt rock. He shifted a little. Was the rock... MOVING? He put both of his hands on the rock, to steady it. He touched two strange tentacle-like things. The Enderman ran towards the mouth of the cave, to find new shelter, this one was inhabited. As he got to the mouth, a strange humanoid figure descended, right in front of him. He had no face, and he wore a tuxedo. His head was pointed towards The Enderman's. The Enderman opened his mouth, and charged toward Slenderman. He hit Slendy with the pumkin he commonly wore. He didn't flinch, and began to pull away his jaw to reveal a... hole that resemlbled a mouth. He was about to eat The Enderman, but he simply teleported away.

Erm... who would win?

"DAD, MOM HAS DEAD!" -Henry Freeman

#56 2012-06-08 16:41:46

samid11
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

The Enderman had been in this strange world for too long now. Nothing was cubed. Well, some things were. He went back to the area that looked a lot like the one he inhabited in Minecraftia, the one he now lives in. The Enderman slipped into the well hidden cavern, and sat down on a blunt rock. He shifted a little. Was the rock... MOVING? He put both of his hands on the rock, to steady it. He touched two strange tentacle-like things. The Enderman ran towards the mouth of the cave, to find new shelter, this one was inhabited. As he got to the mouth, a strange humanoid figure descended, right in front of him. He had no face, and he wore a tuxedo. His head was pointed towards The Enderman's. The Enderman opened his mouth, and charged toward Slenderman. He hit Slendy with the pumkin he commonly wore. He didn't flinch, and began to pull away his jaw to reveal a... hole that resemlbled a mouth. He was about to eat The Enderman, but he simply teleported away.

Erm... who would win?

Slenderman should win.

#57 2012-06-08 16:43:59

777w
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Erm... who would win?

Slenderman should win.

nobody should win to prevent argument
make it a like mystery ending
itll be all
"who won?"
"nobody knows"

#58 2012-06-08 17:02:45

samid11
Scratcher

777w wrote:

samid11 wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Erm... who would win?

Slenderman should win.

nobody should win to prevent argument
make it a like mystery ending
itll be all
"who won?"
"nobody knows"

I agree.

Slenderman still pwns.

#59 2012-06-12 16:30:18

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Endy (Why did I say that? *facepalm*) was on top of his cave, looking into th sky. Dang it. It was morning. Slenderman wasn't inside. He sat down, and waited 'till night.

When night fell, he teleported to a... what was it called... Jewlery Store. He got 6 diamonds, each of them had a gold chain attattched for some reason. Then, he found some loose string in a nearby house. He went back to his cave, picked up some sticks, and went to his living room, to his table, and began to work. He placed 3 diamonds and a stick vertically and compressed them into a diamond sword with his bare hands. He did it again. With no diamonds left, he grabbed his arm, and tore part of it off. It regrew in a matter of seconds. That section of arm transformed into a spherical, teal, orb. Endy pulled out a heated rod he had found in his home world, turned it into a fine dust, and sprinkled it over the orb. It turned into and Eye of Ender, which, obviously, looked like his eye. He'd also put the gold chains to use. He crafted the chains into a golden helmet. Why did he get string? Oh, yeah. A bow. The Enderman crafted a bow, along with some arrows.

5 Hours later

Endy stared into the... area where Slenderman's eyes would be. Slenderman tried to eat him, but The Enderman simply teleported away. He then slashed at Slendy with his two diamond swords, until Slenderman kicked him aside, into a lake. His leg caught on fire, and he instantly jumped out. He wasn't getting anywhere. Enderman grabbed the Ender Eye, raised it up, and yelled something like, Buhm! Bahm! Gloob! (I really think endermen say those... noises). The ground began to shake. A portal made of pure darkness opened up in the sky. A dragon, with several other endermen riding on it's back, descended. Each Enderman hopped off, and landed, with no fall damage taken. The dragon flew up, and began to charge towards Slenderman. So did all of the Endermen. Slendy also began to charge. And then-

Who won? I vote enderman. That dragon breathes ENDERFIRE, a substance  that kills EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES. Also, it lays eggs. That hatch into more Enderdragons.

#60 2012-06-12 16:42:10

samid11
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

weegeeissparta wrote:

Endy (Why did I say that? *facepalm*) was on top of his cave, looking into th sky. Dang it. It was morning. Slenderman wasn't inside. He sat down, and waited 'till night.

When night fell, he teleported to a... what was it called... Jewlery Store. He got 6 diamonds, each of them had a gold chain attattched for some reason. Then, he found some loose string in a nearby house. He went back to his cave, picked up some sticks, and went to his living room, to his table, and began to work. He placed 3 diamonds and a stick vertically and compressed them into a diamond sword with his bare hands. He did it again. With no diamonds left, he grabbed his arm, and tore part of it off. It regrew in a matter of seconds. That section of arm transformed into a spherical, teal, orb. Endy pulled out a heated rod he had found in his home world, turned it into a fine dust, and sprinkled it over the orb. It turned into and Eye of Ender, which, obviously, looked like his eye. He'd also put the gold chains to use. He crafted the chains into a golden helmet. Why did he get string? Oh, yeah. A bow. The Enderman crafted a bow, along with some arrows.

5 Hours later

Endy stared into the... area where Slenderman's eyes would be. Slenderman tried to eat him, but The Enderman simply teleported away. He then slashed at Slendy with his two diamond swords, until Slenderman kicked him aside, into a lake. His leg caught on fire, and he instantly jumped out. He wasn't getting anywhere. Enderman grabbed the Ender Eye, raised it up, and yelled something like, Buhm! Bahm! Gloob! (I really think endermen say those... noises). The ground began to shake. A portal made of pure darkness opened up in the sky. A dragon, with several other endermen riding on it's back, descended. Each Enderman hopped off, and landed, with no fall damage taken. The dragon flew up, and began to charge towards Slenderman. So did all of the Endermen. Slendy also began to charge. And then-

Who won? I vote enderman. That dragon breathes ENDERFIRE, a substance  that kills EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES. Also, it lays eggs. That hatch into more Enderdragons.

I vote Slenderman. He's immortal, super powerful, and WAAAY more awesome.

#61 2012-06-12 17:39:05

spongebob123
Scratcher

777w wrote:

slenderman is endermans father

<is endermans father
<endermans father
<father
<father

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 … g9-V1itoSg

#62 2012-06-12 17:42:52

777w
Scratcher

spongebob123 wrote:

777w wrote:

<is endermans father
<endermans father
<father
<father

you know just because darth vaders a father doesnt mean his face is in any way tied in with the relation between slenderman and enderman

#63 2012-06-13 13:30:06

spongebob123
Scratcher

777w wrote:

spongebob123 wrote:

777w wrote:

<is endermans father
<endermans father
<father
<father

you know just because darth vaders a father doesnt mean his face is in any way tied in with the relation between slenderman and enderman

it just popped into my head

"ENDERMAN I AM YOUR FATHER" *le heavy breathing*

#64 2012-06-15 23:47:20

Garr8
Scratcher

Until I posted, this thread had exactly 666 posts.

What I scored on Pokemon Quiz: Porygon

#65 2012-06-16 05:59:30

777w
Scratcher

Garr8 wrote:

uh no
it had 63 :P

#66 2012-06-16 08:45:27

Garr8
Scratcher

777w wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

uh no
it had 63  tongue

What I meant is it had 666 views

What I scored on Pokemon Quiz: Porygon

#67 2012-06-16 09:15:45

jslomba
Scratcher

there's a few here. You people can help make more if you want.

the the the the the

#68 2012-06-16 12:30:36

samid11
Scratcher

I'm starting on a new one featuring the incident in my pasta from Slenderman's point of view.

#69 2012-06-16 12:37:58

Alternatives
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Ok, here's the start.

Lizzy sat in the corner, crying.

It had been only minutes after the attack.

She was traumatized.

It was a bright summer's morning. She was going to head over to her friend Nicole's house. It was like any other day. They usually sat and played for a while, ate lunch, then Lizzy would head home. On the way to Nicole's house was a thick patch of woods. She usually avoided them, but occasionaly she'd go through them as a shortcut.

Today, however, she would make the mistake of her life going through them.

Tell me what you think so far~

sounds like slenderman

http://i42.tinypic.com/98vmms.png
Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say. I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.

#70 2012-06-16 13:15:19

samid11
Scratcher

Alternatives wrote:

samid11 wrote:

Ok, here's the start.

Lizzy sat in the corner, crying.

It had been only minutes after the attack.

She was traumatized.

It was a bright summer's morning. She was going to head over to her friend Nicole's house. It was like any other day. They usually sat and played for a while, ate lunch, then Lizzy would head home. On the way to Nicole's house was a thick patch of woods. She usually avoided them, but occasionaly she'd go through them as a shortcut.

Today, however, she would make the mistake of her life going through them.

Tell me what you think so far~

sounds like slenderman

It is Slenderman. Read the full thing.

#71 2012-06-16 16:04:58

samurai768
Scratcher

Enderman creeped down the long pathway. He figured that if he was anywhere, he must be here.
He whipped around. Slenderman stood, tentacles outstretched, inches away from his face. Enderman quickly teleported away.
"It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed as Herobrine did."
He threw his right fist at his blank face, and suddenly he stretched it open, and sucked his entire right arm. Enderman shrieked in pain.
"There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you."
Enderman teleported further down the path, but Slenderman stretched further to reach him.
"Enderman. You have not yet realized your importance, neither have you discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength- we can end this destructive conflict, and bring order to the minecraft world!"
"I'll never join you!" Enderman shouted.
"If you only only knew the power of the dark side. Herobrine never told you what happened to your father."
"I know enough- he told me you killed him."
"No. I am your father!"
Enderman stared into his absent face in disbelief.
"No... no- It's not true! That's impossible!" he screamed.
"Search your feelings, Enderman. You know it's true."
"NO!"
"Enderman- you can destroy Notch. He has foreseen this. He gives your destiny. Join me, and we can rule minecraft together, my son."
Enderman looked down. It was a long drop from where he was standing.
"Come with me. It is the only way."
He could never join him- even if he was his father. He gently stepped off the platform.

There. I rewatched the entire scene at least ten times to get everything right, but if you think something should be different please be my guest and change it.

Last edited by samurai768 (2012-06-16 16:06:09)

#72 2012-06-17 20:57:33

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Issac

Kevin sat on his couch, playing his xbox. His windows and doors had all been boarded up by his brother, Anthony. There was a chain of deaths and disapearances in his city, and they were going in a pattern, as the media had said. A map had been shown the pattern. It was forming a word. All it had spelled was Is-. By the looks of it, Kevin was next. Kevin wasn't scared at all. Heck, he never WAS scared. When night fell, Kevin went to bed on the top bunk of his bed. Anthony had his own room, but he slept in the bottom bunk of mine.
"Kevin, in case we don't live, I have to tell you something-"

Anthony began spewing out all of his secrets, some of them were surprising, some were weird. After almost 30 minutes, we both finally fell asleep.

Kevin woke up in the middle of the night when he heard glass breaking. He saw the outline of someone about his age, rising up from his window, which was broken. Kevin screamed, and that woke Anthony up. He screamed too. Kevin saw the sillhouete walk to Anthony's bunk. He heard an odd slurping sound, and Anthony stopped screaming. Kevin saw it now. It was a kid with red hair. He climbed up to Kevin's bunk. He had no eyes, just black sockets. He opened his mouth and screeched, and 3 black tentacles extended from his throat. A tiny red light flashed in his eyes. The tentacles wrapped around Kevin, and slowly retracted retracted. He had sharp, jagged teeth on all sides of his mouth. Kevin struggled, but was sucked into his mouth, and eaten alive.

1 Month Ago

Issac clicked onto Scratch, his favorite website. He didn't have an account, but he would someday get one. He liked looking on the front page, that's where all the good games and animations were. He found an interesting one called "Day at the Mall with Astro." He clicked it. It was a project by Astro947. It actually had ZERO views, despite being front paged on top viewed. The project began with a shot of Astro walking to the mall, talking to Charlie. When they got to the mall, several rather disturbing things happened. It started with [This whole part is disgusting, so I didn't bother writing it].  After the splattering and violence had ended, a creepy music track played, along with a picture of Astro as a zombie.

Issac began screaming. His eyes seemed to explode, and now he saw in only infared vision. He felt the inside of his mouth being torn apart, and a new set of teeth grew in from the sides. All of his teeth had become sharp, even the set on the sides. Then, the pain stopped. He only had one intention now.

To Kill. To mark his name.

Issac.

What'd ya think?

#73 2012-06-17 21:01:08

samid11
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Issac

Kevin sat on his couch, playing his xbox. His windows and doors had all been boarded up by his brother, Anthony. There was a chain of deaths and disapearances in his city, and they were going in a pattern, as the media had said. A map had been shown the pattern. It was forming a word. All it had spelled was Is-. By the looks of it, Kevin was next. Kevin wasn't scared at all. Heck, he never WAS scared. When night fell, Kevin went to bed on the top bunk of his bed. Anthony had his own room, but he slept in the bottom bunk of mine.
"Kevin, in case we don't live, I have to tell you something-"

Anthony began spewing out all of his secrets, some of them were surprising, some were weird. After almost 30 minutes, we both finally fell asleep.

Kevin woke up in the middle of the night when he heard glass breaking. He saw the outline of someone about his age, rising up from his window, which was broken. Kevin screamed, and that woke Anthony up. He screamed too. Kevin saw the sillhouete walk to Anthony's bunk. He heard an odd slurping sound, and Anthony stopped screaming. Kevin saw it now. It was a kid with red hair. He climbed up to Kevin's bunk. He had no eyes, just black sockets. He opened his mouth and screeched, and 3 black tentacles extended from his throat. A tiny red light flashed in his eyes. The tentacles wrapped around Kevin, and slowly retracted retracted. He had sharp, jagged teeth on all sides of his mouth. Kevin struggled, but was sucked into his mouth, and eaten alive.

1 Month Ago

Issac clicked onto Scratch, his favorite website. He didn't have an account, but he would someday get one. He liked looking on the front page, that's where all the good games and animations were. He found an interesting one called "Day at the Mall with Astro." He clicked it. It was a project by Astro947. It actually had ZERO views, despite being front paged on top viewed. The project began with a shot of Astro walking to the mall, talking to Charlie. When they got to the mall, several rather disturbing things happened. It started with [This whole part is disgusting, so I didn't bother writing it].  After the splattering and violence had ended, a creepy music track played, along with a picture of Astro as a zombie.

Issac began screaming. His eyes seemed to explode, and now he saw in only infared vision. He felt the inside of his mouth being torn apart, and a new set of teeth grew in from the sides. All of his teeth had become sharp, even the set on the sides. Then, the pain stopped. He only had one intention now.

To Kill. To mark his name.

Issac.

What'd ya think?

*eyes are spinning*

#74 2012-06-17 22:12:45

weegeeissparta
Scratcher

Samid, glad you HATED it.

#75 2012-06-17 22:24:03

samid11
Scratcher

weegeeissparta wrote:

Samid, glad you HATED it.

*confusion*

It was good, but it confused the living heck out of me.

Board footer