This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2009-05-25 18:51:11

candy0503
Scratcher

My scaratch videos

I'm not a new scratch member but i like to post comments and make videos here on scratch i have a lot of videos i will make more and i'll never stop until someone leaves a bad comment and i always  keep this up a lot of times and i love scratch too everyone post projects and they also have galleries it's where you put your projects to show  in your gallery all my projects are safe and if you say bad words you get cote by copes it's really just a joke so i hope you like this forum bye.

#2 2009-05-26 16:52:21

lilly62
Scratcher

Re: My scaratch videos

<change{  }by( <play sound[  ]and waits> I'm not a new scratch member but i like to post comments and make videos here on scratch i have a lot of videos i will make more and i'll never stop until someone leaves a bad comment and i always  keep this up a lot of times and i love scratch too everyone post projects and they also have galleries it's where you put your projects to show  in your gallery all my projects are safe and if you say bad words you get cote by copes it's really just a joke so i hope you like this forum bye nfdnfdjglkjh67u8it05yujjritfuggjkgkgjhlf fkojtgpfgkmfog fgkugpfdg gfkugorg fdoiudofj tyidffre ejdlbll jgfjjjklfl odro ldups;od dfdfjsfxdfhdf dsdfhdhf sdfrffgtryus skkj dwer fdsr sadase sfrrew edfew ffddfgtfdstewqieyh rhejiwr fh fjewrkwrh herherew jhsdmnbewjkwqq

Board footer