This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2012-06-03 18:29:53

maxskywalker
Scratcher

New Creepypasta Thread!!!

Since the old creepypasta thread got closed to to argument (not naming any names; all the same, looking at you, nameless persons!), I am posting a replacement here.  Please keep this one on topic.

Post ANY creepypastas here! Wheather it's Pokemon, Lost episodes, Glitches, or just anything creepy, POST!!! Also, if ANYONE can post a clean version of the original "Jeff the killer" creepypasta, that would be AWESOME! Thanks, and post away! - Samid11

Please note that this thread is not meant for user-made creepypastas.  If you would like to post your own creepypasta, please post here.

Last edited by maxskywalker (2012-07-01 12:33:08)

#2 2012-06-03 18:31:17

maxskywalker
Scratcher

Re: New Creepypasta Thread!!!

Oh, and if anyone could get a Jeff the Killer's reuniting with Liu, that would be great.  I don't go to anything regarding Jeff the Killer not on Scratch *shudders at the thought of the face*

#3 2012-06-03 19:03:36

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Well, Samid11 has a HUGE one already IN the forums, so just use that. Yes, two are better than one, but I don't like the fighting that's gone on in MY creepypasta thread that I tried to make, so I'll just report this and get it done so you don't have to fight. Ok?  big_smile

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#4 2012-06-03 19:04:46

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

maxskywalker wrote:

Oh, and if anyone could get a Jeff the Killer's reuniting with Liu, that would be great.  I don't go to anything regarding Jeff the Killer not on Scratch *shudders at the thought of the face*

Oh, then don't look at my profile pic. (GO TO POTATO.)

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#5 2012-06-03 19:12:33

Paddle2See
Scratch Team

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Well, Samid11 has a HUGE one already IN the forums, so just use that. Yes, two are better than one, but I don't like the fighting that's gone on in MY creepypasta thread that I tried to make, so I'll just report this and get it done so you don't have to fight. Ok?  big_smile

Are you saying there is a duplicate replacement topic?  Please give me a link if there is.

maxskywalker wrote:

Since the old creepypasta thread got closed to to argument (not naming any names; all the same, looking at you, nameless persons!), I am posting a replacement here.  Please keep this one on topic.

Please note that the other thread was closed not just for fighting - but also for having material that was too gory for Scratch.  This is an all-ages site - make sure that the stories put on here aren't going to be too scary or gory.

Last edited by Paddle2See (2012-06-03 19:15:46)

http://i39.tinypic.com/2nav6o7.gif

#6 2012-06-03 19:55:37

FunDude
Scratcher

maxskywalker wrote:

Post ANY creepypastas here! Wheather it's Pokemon, Lost episodes, Glitches, or just anything creepy, POST!!! Also, if ANYONE can post a clean version of the original "Jeff the killer" creepypasta, that would be AWESOME! Thanks, and post away! - Samid11

Hooray! *hugs*

LOL signature fail

#7 2012-06-03 19:55:57

maxskywalker
Scratcher

Paddle2See wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Are you saying there is a duplicate replacement topic?  Please give me a link if there is.

maxskywalker wrote:

Please note that the other thread was closed not just for fighting - but also for having material that was too gory for Scratch.  This is an all-ages site - make sure that the stories put on here aren't going to be too scary or gory.

... but there was that kind of stuff on page 15-, so I figured that it was the off-topic arguing that pushed it over the edge.

#8 2012-06-03 20:05:50

New Scratcher

A new creepypasta thread, huh? Somebody please repost the good non gory creepy pastas from the first few pages such as Jeff the Killer, The Theater, and Pokemon Dead Channel

#9 2012-06-03 20:09:11

Animeboy975
Scratcher

I'm planning on writing a Regular Show CP.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#10 2012-06-03 21:02:21

New Scratcher

Sid Meier's Civilization 5

I went to play Civilization V, one of my favorite games. I took a short while to load and the everything was normal at first. When it got to the opening scene where the old man describes his vision to his son, the man looks ill and his son  looks normal. But instead of the old man describing a glorious empire his son would build, the man said "Son, I had a vision of our people's future. It was terrible, terrible" He looked straight at me and said "You should have chosen not to play this, but it is too late now"
The son, who did not seem to notice me said "Father, who are you talking to?" It was getting to awkward, so I skipped it. I chose a new game on a small world. I claimed Alexander of Greece as my nation and founded Athens in what seemed to be entirely desert. I built scouts to explore my region and I met the City- State of Tyre. It had its normal diplomacy screen and everything, so I exit out. I would try to conquer Tyre later. Eventually, my scouts found three other civilizations: Napoleon of France, Ghenghis Khan of the Mongols, and the jerk Ghandi of India (I am not trying to be rascist. I have nothing against RL Ghandi or his culture, the game's Ghandi is a butt hole.) I struck up trade with Ghenghis Khan, who, unlike the real Khan, was extremely peaceful. I soon back stabbed him and took all his cities early. Right after i subjugated Karakorum, his capital, Gandhi appears and declares war on Napoleon (I thought Gandhi was a pacifist.) He went blitzkrieg on France and Napoleon, being French, surrendered easily.  Gandhi appeared on my diplomacy screen and declared war on me. He was a world conquering dictator! I asked Tyre for a military alliance, but the diplomacy screen said "Get Out! Hurry!" I exited the screen thinking it was a glitch. Gandhi popped up again, but this time his skin was pitch black. His eyes were tiny and bloodshot. and stared into your soul, and he had an eery grin. He said "YOU MUST DIE!" He sent a chill down my spine. I was just recovering from my war with Ghenghis Khan when Gandhi's Elephant Riders appeared out of nowhere and took the city of Orleans. He even had Giant Death Robots in the medieval time! I gathered the few forces I had and charged. But my units never had a chance to move, right when I gave them the command, they immediately fell dead. Tyre's diplomacy screen appeared again, which was weird because i did not click on it. It said "He is unbeatable"

I tried turning off my computer, but it was no use and kept making beeping sounds. I could have sworn that I heard the computer "breathe." Gandhi popped up again and said "You told people I was a wimp for being a pacifist! I will show you the true might of Gandhi!

Tyre's screen emerged again and said "You're too late"
Gandhi conquered my nation and the computer released and ear shattering scream and it shut off. The Civ 5 icon is still there, but I never did click on it again, knowing Gandhi now has his own empire and has vowed to destroy me if I see him again.

Tell me what you think!

#11 2012-06-04 10:16:00

New Scratcher

How come no one comment about my creepypasta?

#12 2012-06-04 10:34:37

Nintendoandfriends
Scratcher

You posted that late at night, and not many poeple are on at night/in the morning. You can't except an immediate response.
I liked it, though.  smile '
I'd like to see a sequel.

#13 2012-06-04 10:37:23

New Scratcher

Nintendoandfriends wrote:

You posted that late at night, and not many poeple are on at night/in the morning. You can't except an immediate response.

thx  smile

I thought it wasn't scary enough or that I was a topic killer.

#14 2012-06-04 10:40:43

Nintendoandfriends
Scratcher

thx  smile

Wasn't really THAT scary; Gandhi with the small eyes WAS creepy, though.
I read creepypastas for the pasta, not the creepy.
So, in my book, good job.

#15 2012-06-04 11:05:46

New Scratcher

thx  smile

Wasn't really THAT scary; Gandhi with the small eyes WAS creepy, though.
I read creepypastas for the pasta, not the creepy.
So, in my book, good job.

thx

Oh, and i HATE the 180 second rule

#16 2012-06-05 18:43:57

RedRocker227
Scratcher

It's almost midnight and I have a sudden urge to go read some creepypastas. Oh joy, I'm gonna have crazy dreams tonight.

Why

#17 2012-06-05 18:52:53

SpriteMaster
Scratcher

RedRocker227 wrote:

It's almost midnight and I have a sudden urge to go read some creepypastas. Oh joy, I'm gonna have crazy dreams tonight.

Good plan

`                        Click here for my YouTube channel!                        `http://i.imgur.com/4Qz3I.jpg

#18 2012-06-05 19:18:02

banana500
Scratcher

Should I post Happy Appy here?

...Nah, probably not. Too Long, and too violent. Look it up on Creepypasta Wiki, lazy.  tongue

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#19 2012-06-05 19:40:19

Sausagefanclub
Scratcher

Recently I saw the Suicidemouse picture. I was browsing the list of new Scratch projects and then I accidentally saw it.
Surprisingly, it wasn't really as scary as I thought it would be. It's just the classic Mickey Mouse picture with more realistic-looking eyes and blood drawn all over the picture. Even Dead Bart scared me more than that.  hmm

http://sausagepages1185.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/1/5/14153465/446452.png?525

#20 2012-06-05 19:42:28

Nintendoandfriends
Scratcher

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Recently I saw the Suicidemouse picture. I was browsing the list of new Scratch projects and then I accidentally saw it.
Surprisingly, it wasn't really as scary as I thought it would be. It's just the classic Mickey Mouse picture with more realistic-looking eyes and blood drawn all over the picture. Even Dead Bart scared me more than that.  hmm

Still not looking at that picture.
And I responded to your post on MLP:FiM thread.
WHY AM I BRINGING THAT UP HERE I DONT KNOW
INSERT RANDOM HERE

#21 2012-06-05 19:42:43

777w
Scratcher

Sausagefanclub wrote:

the first time i saw that suicide mouse picture it was really creepy to me

#22 2012-06-05 19:45:00

RedRocker227
Scratcher

Is suicide mouse a video? Because I found a picture and it wasn't scary in the slightest, so I thought maybe that's not the whole thing... :L

You can probably tell I'm new to creepypastas. :3

Why

#23 2012-06-05 19:45:39

GLaDOS2
Scratcher

my old pasta:

One night after building Her.... she became truly sentient. GLaDOS core was alive.
My dad and I had brought a monster to life.
I crawled out of bed and stared into her optic light.
I hugged her, hoping that'd make her less monster esque.
She only got angry....
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

I scrambled backwards and dropped her. "GLaDDY, please don't be mad! I only brought you to life here because I wanted to..." I climbed back onto my bed.

"Quit whimpering. Come here." the core said with it's half realistic voice.
"Hush! My parents might hear you." I said. I was only wearing a t-shirt and pajama pants. My labcoat was in my closet. She blocked my entry, but it seemed harmless enough.
"Parents? So you're not adopted like I'd thought." the core said.
"Quiet! My parents'll get really mad at me if they find out I'm awake at 2 in the morning!"

"We do not run on human time." GLaDDY said. A metaphorical smile played itself across her optic.

"We? Who'se 'we'?" I scrambled backwards further, avoiding knocking over my Jenga tower with the little Captain America on top.
"Us." The bot said.
"You and me?" I asked.
"No - Captain America and I. Of course you and I."
"Where are we going then?" I asked.
"Close your eyes." GLaDDY whispered.
"But-"
"No buts. Do it."
I closed my eyes. It wasn't normal blankness.
It was... a test chamber?
Spattered with blood, no doubt.
There were turrets. That explained the blood. My eyes snapped open. I was back in my room - posters on the ceiling with their failing tape, my dragon action figures in their usual place, crayons and other art utensils scattered across the desk, iPod awake and softly playing Dream Theater.
The core stared at me with its yellow yet cold optic.
"Did you not finish the test?" It wasn't a question.
She was demanding that I solved the puzzles it'd put in my brain.
"No. I'm not dreaming about your wild science. I already do." I replied, smirking a little. I pushed her aside from my closet entrance and threw on my labcoat.
"Now what?" I asked.
GLaDDY angrily stared at me. "You're not a scientist-" she began.

"Or a doctor, or a full time employee. My life went wrong." I said with a sigh.
Even though I had programmed her mind, it wasn't uncommon that she said things the REAL GLaDOS herself had said.
She gave me the look as I tied my ponytail and grabbed my Companion Cube plush.
I set the hearted box back on my bed - I didn't want to lose him.
Under my arm I replaced my cube wit the core.
Pfft. She weighed much less than I'd expected. "Where are we going?" GLaDDY growled.
"Aperture." I whispered. "Show the way."

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110421154628/half-life/en/images/9/9b/Glados_wheatley_tubes.jpghttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9bko90YfQ1rdk0vvo1_250.png

#24 2012-06-05 19:49:40

banana500
Scratcher

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Dead Bart? Pfft.

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#25 2012-06-05 19:53:18

Andres-Vander
Scratcher

The original Jeff the Killer is based on an actual serial killer (I won't link to it since it's a profiling of a serial killer, but you can find it easily yourself)

http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/2260823/flugelhorn-feline-o.gif

Board footer