This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2012-06-03 13:11:09

777w
Scratcher

User-made Scary Stories

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/817/slednog.jpg

Last edited by 777w (2013-03-02 19:03:25)

#2 2012-06-03 13:13:30

Lolkid332
Scratcher

Re: User-made Scary Stories

Yay, finally! i got flippin' 4 pages of trolling and flaming because of that fanfic.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/314/6/a/rainbow_dash_signature_by_gtg12ification-d4fpuw3.jpg

#3 2012-06-03 13:14:37

777w
Scratcher

Lolkid332 wrote:

Yay, finally! i got flippin' 4 pages of trolling and flaming because of that fanfic.

and you fueled it
dont fuel the trolls yo

#4 2012-06-03 13:23:02

Lolkid332
Scratcher

777w wrote:

Lolkid332 wrote:

and you fueled it
dont fuel the trolls yo

I thought it was 'feed'. BACK ON TOPIC

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/314/6/a/rainbow_dash_signature_by_gtg12ification-d4fpuw3.jpg

#5 2012-06-03 13:24:04

samid11
Scratcher

Ok, here's the start.

Lizzy sat in the corner, crying.

It had been only minutes after the attack.

She was traumatized.

It was a bright summer's morning. She was going to head over to her friend Nicole's house. It was like any other day. They usually sat and played for a while, ate lunch, then Lizzy would head home. On the way to Nicole's house was a thick patch of woods. She usually avoided them, but occasionaly she'd go through them as a shortcut.

Today, however, she would make the mistake of her life going through them.

Tell me what you think so far~

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#6 2012-06-03 13:27:06

Nintendoandfriends
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

[edited out pasta]

Hard to raate openings since the openings usually don't have much story (Pasta) and aren't very creepy cause they're openings.
I'll wait till' the finished product.

Last edited by Nintendoandfriends (2012-06-03 13:28:51)

#7 2012-06-03 13:28:48

Lolkid332
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

Ok, here's the start.

She was traumatized.

It was a bright summer's morning. She was going to head over to her friend Nicole's house. It was like any other day. They usually sat and played for a while, ate lunch, then Lizzy would head home. On the way to Nicole's house was a thick patch of woods. She usually avoided them, but occasionaly she'd go through them as a shortcut.

Tell me what you think so far~

Better than I thought.

#8 2012-06-03 13:38:42

samid11
Scratcher

She was traumatized.

She hopped onto her trike and started off. Lizzy was about 5 years old, and Nicole didn't live very far, so her mother watched her ride off untill she reached the fork in the road where the woods and the siewalk met. There, she usually assumed that Nicole's mother would be watching from there. Today, however, she was not. Lizzy reached the fork and called out for her friend. "Nicole! I'm almost there!"

Nicole's voice rang back. "Ok! Can you come through the woods this time? I'm playing at the end of them."

"Sure!" Lizzy replied. She peddled faster and headed into the woods. All around, the sounds of nature chimed in her ears. Maybe these woods weren't so bad.

They weren't so bad.

They were worse.

Lizzy felt her trike stop. She looked down. There was a black vine tangled in one of the wheels. She hopped off and began to pull at it.

Faster than a rattlesnake, it shot up and siezed her arm. She screamed and wailed as several more vines coiled around her. She was raised upwards into the air. She tried to move, all of her muscles protesting. Tears dripped from her glassy eyes. She stared in horror at what the vines were connected to.

Standing among the misty trees was a man. However, this was no ordinary man. He stood a good ten feet tall, and he was dressed in a black tuxedo. Observing him more, she noticed that he completely lacked a face. Just a pale, blank head. She squealed.

Tell me what you think so far! It's almost done!

"One person's craziness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spiders.png

#9 2012-06-03 13:47:24

slinger
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

[creepypasta]

Sweet! Keep it up!

Last edited by slinger (2012-06-03 13:47:46)

http://s0.bcbits.com/img/buttons/bandcamp_130x27_blue.png

#10 2012-06-03 13:47:45

Lolkid332
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

She was traumatized.

She hopped onto her trike and started off. Lizzy was about 5 years old, and Nicole didn't live very far, so her mother watched her ride off untill she reached the fork in the road where the woods and the siewalk met. There, she usually assumed that Nicole's mother would be watching from there. Today, however, she was not. Lizzy reached the fork and called out for her friend. "Nicole! I'm almost there!"

Nicole's voice rang back. "Ok! Can you come through the woods this time? I'm playing at the end of them."

"Sure!" Lizzy replied. She peddled faster and headed into the woods. All around, the sounds of nature chimed in her ears. Maybe these woods weren't so bad.

They weren't so bad.

They were worse.

Lizzy felt her trike stop. She looked down. There was a black vine tangled in one of the wheels. She hopped off and began to pull at it.

Faster than a rattlesnake, it shot up and siezed her arm. She screamed and wailed as several more vines coiled around her. She was raised upwards into the air. She tried to move, all of her muscles protesting. Tears dripped from her glassy eyes. She stared in horror at what the vines were connected to.

Standing among the misty trees was a man. However, this was no ordinary man. He stood a good ten feet tall, and he was dressed in a black tuxedo. Observing him more, she noticed that he completely lacked a face. Just a pale, blank head. She squealed.

Tell me what you think so far! It's almost done!

I dunno.

#11 2012-06-03 14:00:22

samid11
Scratcher

She was traumatized.

She hopped onto her trike and started off. Lizzy was about 5 years old, and Nicole didn't live very far, so her mother watched her ride off untill she reached the fork in the road where the woods and the sidewalk met. There, she usually assumed that Nicole's mother would be watching from there. Today, however, she was not. Lizzy reached the fork and called out for her friend. "Nicole! I'm almost there!"

They weren't so bad.

They were worse.

The man-like being stared at her curiously, holding her with it's extra appendages. It tilted it's head in a manor as if it were confused. She trembled like a leaf in a windstorm. Slowly, it began to pull her closer to it's face.

Nicole sprang from the bushes behind it. "HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!!! GET BACK!!" Nicole swiped at the beast with her arms. In shock, it dropped Lizzy to the ground and turned to face Nicole. Lizzy scuttled backwards like a crab untill she reached the safety of the bushes. She watched in terror at the horrid scene that followed.

The creature snatched Nicole up as he had done to Lizzy. Nicole struggled, but she couldn't get free. It pulled Nicole closer untill she was nearly pressed against it's featureless face.

What happenned next left Lizzy traumatized.

The beast raised up it's two main arms and placed it's bony hands over it's own chin. Slowly, it dug it's nails into the flesh on it's face, eventually pulling apart the skin to reveal a gaping, black, jagged maw. It opened it's now-revealed mouth wide enough to stick a tree trunk inside. Nicole squealed in terror as the behemoth shoved her inside, ingesting the poor child in a matter of seconds.

Lizzy stared wide-eyed at the horrid thing that had gobbled up her friend. It stood for a moment before making a soft, happy sounding murmur. With that settled, it twisted it's body into a tree like shape before blending in with the woods altogether. It carefully reached it's hand down and rested it on it's full stomach.

Lizzy ran. She screamed the whole way. Immidiately, she bolted to her mother and told her the whole thing, her mother looking confused throughout the tale.

Lizzy now sat in a padded room, muttering to herself crazily.

"It should've been me, Nicole... It should've been me..."

Last edited by samid11 (2012-07-14 18:16:29)

#12 2012-06-03 14:09:23

SciTecCf
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

She was traumatized.

They weren't so bad.

They were worse.

The man-like being stared at her curiously, holding her with it's extra appendages. It tilted it's head in a manor as if it were confused. She trembled like a leaf in a windstorm. Slowly, it began to pull her closer to it's face.

Nicole sprang from the bushes behind it. "HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!!! GET BACK!!" Nicole swiped at the beast with her arms. In shock, it dropped Lizzy to the ground and turned to face Nicole. Lizzy scuttled backwards like a crab untill she reached the safety of the bushes. She watched in terror at the horrid scene that followed.

The creature snatched Nicole up as he had done to Lizzy. Nicole struggled, but she couldn't get free. It pulled Nicole closer untill she was nearly pressed against it's featureless face.

The beast raised up it's two main arms and placed it's bony hands over it's own chin. Slowly, it dug it's nails into the flesh on it's face, eventually pulling apart the skin to reveal a gaping, black, jagged maw. It opened it's now-revealed mouth wide enough to stick a tree trunk inside. Nicole squealed in terror as the behemoth shoved her inside, ingesting the poor child in a matter of seconds.

Lizzy stared wide-eyed at the horrid thing that had gobbled up her friend. It stood for a moment before making a soft, happy sounding murmur. With that settled, it twisted it's body into a tree like shape before blending in with the woods altogether. It carefully reached it's hand down and rested it on it's full stomach.

Lizzy ran. She screamed the whole way. Immidiately, she bolted to her mother and told her the whole thing, her mother looking confused throughout the tale.

Now That's Creepypasta.

http://bit.ly/LCZEJRhttp://bit.ly/LSONcOhttp://bit.ly/LF3vIc
http://trinary.site40.net/images/scratchrank.php?username=SciTecCf&display=small

#13 2012-06-03 14:13:52

samid11
Scratcher

SciTecCf wrote:

samid11 wrote:

She was traumatized.

They weren't so bad.

They were worse.

Now That's Creepypasta.

Thank you < smile

#14 2012-06-03 14:59:21

sparks
Community Moderator

That was so scary to read! A tuxedo!  tongue

I'm joking, it was very creepy  smile

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/7563/scratchbetabanner.png

#15 2012-06-03 15:00:16

SciTecCf
Scratcher

Maybe I should start one...

http://trinary.site40.net/images/scratchrank.php?username=SciTecCf&amp;display=small

#16 2012-06-03 15:06:09

samid11
Scratcher

sparks wrote:

That was so scary to read! A tuxedo!  tongue

I'm joking, it was very creepy  smile

Thank you!  big_smile

#17 2012-06-03 15:34:09

SciTecCf
Scratcher

I'll start one!

Micheal was walking down the street to work as usual. He took his usual route; left down Abigail street, right onto Highness lane. But today, something was... different.

Just the day before, the walls of his house seemed to have shifted a few inches. He had heard voices as well, whispering in the darkness of his room while he sleeps...

So here he was, walking down Abigail street. Little did he know that what was going to happen next would change his life forever.

What do you think so far?

http://trinary.site40.net/images/scratchrank.php?username=SciTecCf&amp;display=small

#18 2012-06-03 15:36:40

samid11
Scratcher

SciTecCf wrote:

I'll start one!

Micheal was walking down the street to work as usual. He took his usual route; left down Abigail street, right onto Highness lane. But today, something was... different.

Just the day before, the walls of his house seemed to have shifted a few inches. He had heard voices as well, whispering in the darkness of his room while he sleeps...

So here he was, walking down Abigail street. Little did he know that what was going to happen next would change his life forever.

What do you think so far?

sounds cool

#19 2012-06-03 15:38:56

Wickimen
Scratcher

It's not creepypasta
Why does everyone misuse the term

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#20 2012-06-03 15:46:25

alldaykade28471
Scratcher

CreepyPasta's... <3

#21 2012-06-03 16:53:34

777w
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

It's not creepypasta
Why does everyone misuse the term

because theyre expectant

#22 2012-06-03 17:42:13

spongebob123
Scratcher

Lololol I watched American Psycho and this whole thread is suddenly very non-scary

#23 2012-06-04 19:05:44

GameHutSoftware
Scratcher

A guy died. The end.

Lurking more than posting, but still here.

#24 2012-06-04 19:12:42

alldaykade28471
Scratcher

GameHutSoftware wrote:

A guy died. The end.

Holy cow, dude. That is way to scary for the Scratch website. This is for kids. Now I'm gonna have nightmares forever, bro!

#25 2012-06-04 22:29:30

New Scratcher

Two astronauts were stranded on a faraway planet known as Zombietopia. They wandered through a cementary and found Twinkies for a discount. All of a sudden, A familiar looking zombie appeared from nowhere. Behind him was an entire zombie army. It was Michael Jackson. "Zombies" he said "Eat their brains while dancing to Thriller." "Let us finish our Twinkies first" said the astronauts.

THE END

Check out my Sid Meier's Civilization 5 creepypasta on the new creepypasta thread

Board footer