This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#376 2012-05-29 23:56:37

parcheesidude
Scratcher

Re: Eternity Incurakai

Donald Bump

My signature is trying to find itself :3

#377 2012-05-30 07:47:56

XenoK
Scratcher

16 pages!

Eternity Tasks has launched into Alpha One! http://tasks.eternityincurakai.com/EI%20projects.png

#378 2012-05-30 21:02:00

parcheesidude
Scratcher

w00t! Now, back on task... what can I do?

#379 2012-05-30 23:05:22

XenoK
Scratcher

parcheesidude wrote:

w00t! Now, back on task... what can I do?

You could start on the practices section of the tutorial, but you dont have to.  Tak a break until the end of this week, unless notified otherwise.

Eternity Tasks has launched into Alpha One! http://tasks.eternityincurakai.com/EI%20projects.png

#380 2012-05-30 23:06:30

Meapinator101
Scratcher

I resign from my job as moderator of development. I realized today some people aren't fit to work in a company. Some people are simply individuals and lack that skill. XenoK, I think you should really think twice about making this a collab becuase you are doing all of the work and you told me that you don't like to work with other people.

Eternity inc....good luck with you CEO

oh yeah and I like my logo (:

Meapinator101

Last edited by Meapinator101 (2012-05-30 23:06:56)

http://i.imgur.com/QR1fV.png

#381 2012-05-30 23:23:34

XenoK
Scratcher

Meapinator101 wrote:

I resign from my job as moderator of development. I realized today some people aren't fit to work in a company. Some people are simply individuals and lack that skill. XenoK, I think you should really think twice about making this a collab becuase you are doing all of the work and you told me that you don't like to work with other people.

Meapinator101

I work better independently, that doesnt mean i cant work in a group.  Half the people here also prefer to work alone, but we need the skill, so we have our practices.  I never said i dont like working with other people, because i love working with my team.  Cooperative or not. We all make contributions to the foundation here.  And as the ceo of a company, you should be doing more work than anyone else there.  Thats how it's supposed to be in a development team.  Get used to it, if you plan to program when you grow up, this is what you'll be dealing with.  I'm not sure i understand your logic.  I have spent a Countless amount of hours studying and preparing the group, to make it the best possible and most professional experience possible for my workers, reading even numerous 800+ page books on programming, graphics, music, and company managemement.  It is you who is going to need the luck, meapinator.  I dont see how dissing my company is going to help you at all.  What do you possibly have to gain by putting my organization down, hmm?

#382 2012-05-30 23:29:35

Meapinator101
Scratcher

XenoK wrote:

Meapinator101 wrote:

Meapinator101

I work better independently, that doesnt mean i cant work in a group.  Half the people here also prefer to work alone, but we need the skill, so we have our practices.  I never said i dont like working with other people, because i love working with my team.  Cooperative or not. We all make contributions to the foundation here.  And as the ceo of a company, you should be doing more work than anyone else there.  Thats how it's supposed to be in a development team.  Get used to it, if you plan to program when you grow up, this is what you'll be dealing with.  I'm not sure i understand your logic.  I have spent a Countless amount of hours studying and preparing the group, to make it the best possible and most professional experience possible for my workers, reading even numerous 800+ page books on programming, graphics, music, and company managemement.  It is you who is going to need the luck, meapinator.  I dont see how dissing my company is going to help you at all.  What do you possibly have to gain by putting my organization down, hmm?

I'm not sure how scratch will ever be related to your future job unless you work at MIT right now. Second I'm out. Third, I like scratch for scratch. Not  everyone here wants to be a programmer. Here is my point

1. How many scratch projects have you made with anyone elses help?
2. Have you posted any of the group projects on someone elses account?
3. Don't be doubting my normal day skills. This is on the computer. Don't judge by cover.
4. it could be argued you started that by dissing my company.

http://i.imgur.com/QR1fV.png

#383 2012-05-30 23:56:13

XenoK
Scratcher

1. Yes.  But the vast majority of them were from before my 2 year break from scratch, on different accounts.  The chrome tutorial also involved the helping of differen people going in and altering code. 

2. Pencilmaster posted quite a few things for us, as well as phoenixrebirth with his emonsters side story and his upcoming storybook adventures which i, myself am looking forward to. 

3. Your normal day skills.  I display my normal day skills through everything i post, from things on scratch to enhancements on the website. 

4. It could also be argued that you started the whole thing with your joking around and childish games to try and fool me. 

5. This is straying too far off topic.

#384 2012-05-30 23:59:49

Yoshiboy
Scratcher

Meapinator101 wrote:

XenoK wrote:

Meapinator101 wrote:

Meapinator101

I'm not sure how scratch will ever be related to your future job unless you work at MIT right now. Second I'm out. Third, I like scratch for scratch. Not  everyone here wants to be a programmer. Here is my point

3. Don't be doubting my normal day skills. This is on the computer. Don't judge by cover.

Ugh! Meapinator, XenoK, please, can you two take a break from each other for a few days? It'll be better for everyone.

Winter...

#385 2012-05-31 00:02:36

Yoshiboy
Scratcher

XenoK wrote:

1. Yes.  But the vast majority of them were from before my 2 year break from scratch, on different accounts.  The chrome tutorial also involved the helping of differen people going in and altering code. 

2. Pencilmaster posted quite a few things for us, as well as phoenixrebirth with his emonsters side story and his upcoming storybook adventures which i, myself am looking forward to. 

3. Your normal day skills.  I display my normal day skills through everything i post, from things on scratch to enhancements on the website. 

4. It could also be argued that you started the whole thing with your joking around and childish games to try and fool me. 

5. This is straying too far off topic.

Seriously? Give me a break!!! Bickering and arguing is just going to get it worse!!! This a pointless argument that in itself is childish!!!!

Winter...

#386 2012-05-31 00:02:39

XenoK
Scratcher

Yoshiboy wrote:

Meapinator101 wrote:

XenoK wrote:

Ugh! Meapinator, XenoK, please, can you two take a break from each other for a few days? It'll be better for everyone.

Yeah, thatd be great.  And theyre the one who came to my thread and continued this nonsense.

#387 2012-05-31 00:05:17

XenoK
Scratcher

Jeez, this is exactly why i took that two year break in the first place.  Do i need to do so again?  This gets me thinking...

#388 2012-05-31 00:05:57

Yoshiboy
Scratcher

XenoK wrote:

Yoshiboy wrote:

Meapinator101 wrote:

Yeah, thatd be great.  And theyre the one who came to my thread and continued this nonsense.

Oh come on! I'm not picking sides with you! He came to say he was leaving. That is all. He said it very politely.

Winter...

#389 2012-05-31 00:08:40

Yoshiboy
Scratcher

Also, don't go XenoK, please! Let's all drop it and not spit a single other word out about anything that has to do with this idea. Thank you! So, what are you guys working on here? This company looks very interesting......

Winter...

#390 2012-05-31 00:17:11

XenoK
Scratcher

Yoshiboy wrote:

Also, don't go XenoK, please! Let's all drop it and not spit a single other word out about anything that has to do with this idea. Thank you! So, what are you guys working on here? This company looks very interesting......

Thats confidential.... Just kidding!  Right now we're working on a tutorial.  I've been getting a lot of resumes lately, perhaps you'd care to fill one out on our website after i get the full one finished?

#391 2012-05-31 00:24:52

Yoshiboy
Scratcher

XenoK wrote:

Yoshiboy wrote:

Thats confidential.... Just kidding!  Right now we're working on a tutorial.  I've been getting a lot of resumes lately, perhaps you'd care to fill one out on our website after i get the full one finished?

Hmm, maybe. I'll think about it. But got to go now.

Winter...

#392 2012-05-31 00:36:12

XenoK
Scratcher

Yoshiboy wrote:

XenoK wrote:

Yoshiboy wrote:

Hmm, maybe. I'll think about it. But got to go now.

Kk.

#393 2012-05-31 11:59:57

parcheesidude
Scratcher

I was looking at Yoshiboy's stuff, and I think that this Incurakai would profit(m_taphorically)from his addition to your group.

So look at his application with hop_.

#394 2012-05-31 12:05:16

P110
Scratcher

Wow... just took a look up at all the comments and saw the stuff going on, anyhoo so not to rekindle that, XenoK, the user interface of tasks 2.0 is ready for testing, sorry it took so long  tongue  and the admin panel problem is fixed but I'm still working on it, btw it does only show up for you.

Me live on 2.0 now  sad

#395 2012-05-31 12:48:02

XenoK
Scratcher

P110 wrote:

Wow... just took a look up at all the comments and saw the stuff going on, anyhoo so not to rekindle that, XenoK, the user interface of tasks 2.0 is ready for testing, sorry it took so long  tongue  and the admin panel problem is fixed but I'm still working on it, btw it does only show up for you.

I want it to show up for you as well.

#396 2012-05-31 13:31:33

P110
Scratcher

XenoK wrote:

P110 wrote:

oh, ok

Me live on 2.0 now  sad

#397 2012-05-31 13:36:19

XenoK
Scratcher

P110 wrote:

XenoK wrote:

P110 wrote:

oh, ok

I'm promoting you to admin!

#398 2012-05-31 13:54:15

parcheesidude
Scratcher

Applause to P110!!

*clapclapclap*

#399 2012-05-31 14:01:13

XenoK
Scratcher

@parcheesidude: nice!

@everyone:
check out our latest blog post: http://www.eternityinc-official.com/3/p … -them.html

#400 2012-05-31 15:52:57

P110
Scratcher

XenoK wrote:

P110 wrote:

XenoK wrote:

oh, ok

I'm promoting you to admin!

YAYZ!

Me live on 2.0 now  sad