This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#51 2012-03-28 03:34:41

The1UP
Scratcher

Re: Pokemon- Land Version and Pokemon- Sea Version Collab

I've got an idea for the lightning dragon as a basis:

Its face is similar to a Chinese Dragon, however the body is not. Through the nose and mouth, it can send bolts of lightning down to the Pokemon World. It has a purplish shade, like thunderclouds and has deep white eyes (reference to two Pokemon... hint hint). It has two legs, and two arms (in similarity to the Weather trio where Groudon had two legs, Kyogre had what looked like four legs [I know I know] and Rayquaza had no legs. In this case, Serpencia has no legs, [no name yet] has four legs and [no name yet mark 2] has two legs). It has a scaly body, with dragon-like wings, and has cloud-like protrusions from the bottom of its body.

Is it good? Or bad?

Ya know what, no signature. You have this useless dialogue to look at now.

#52 2012-03-28 07:42:24

maxdoss
Scratcher

The1UP wrote:

Its face is similar to a Chinese Dragon, however the body is not. Through the nose and mouth, it can send bolts of lightning down to the Pokemon World. It has a purplish shade, like thunderclouds and has deep white eyes (reference to two Pokemon... hint hint). It has two legs, and two arms (in similarity to the Weather trio where Groudon had two legs, Kyogre had what looked like four legs [I know I know] and Rayquaza had no legs. In this case, Serpencia has no legs, [no name yet] has four legs and [no name yet mark 2] has two legs). It has a scaly body, with dragon-like wings, and has cloud-like protrusions from the bottom of its body.

Is it good? Or bad?

That's good. I think we should name the trio the Earth Trio. We need a trio master too, though that stops their fighting.

It's my birthday. Deal with it.

#53 2012-03-28 11:40:05

Bklecka
Scratcher

the incomplete battle engine is uploded but theres some issues because i was lazy
1. no you win message is displayed
2. only one pokemon apperes even though they are in the code
3. the enemy never attacks but you just need to add an brodcast
4. TONS MORE STUFF

http://i48.tinypic.com/106ijc9.jpg

#54 2012-03-28 11:42:02

Bklecka
Scratcher

oh by the way every pokemon game got a tv show
and a few movies
so to make this da best pokemon game ever we should make them.
so whaddaya think  smile
EDIT: First Smiley!

Last edited by Bklecka (2012-03-28 11:42:47)

#55 2012-03-28 12:00:35

The1UP
Scratcher

maxdoss wrote:

The1UP wrote:

Is it good? Or bad?

That's good. I think we should name the trio the Earth Trio. We need a trio master too, though that stops their fighting.

What type should the Trio Master be? I'm gonna need a basis because... ooh, I have a basic idea, I'm gonna elaborate later.

#56 2012-03-28 12:02:22

The1UP
Scratcher

Bklecka wrote:

oh by the way every pokemon game got a tv show
and a few movies
so to make this da best pokemon game ever we should make them.
so whaddaya think  smile
EDIT: First Smiley!

I don't think Pokemon+Nobunaga's Ambition had a TV series...

#57 2012-03-28 12:05:03

Bklecka
Scratcher

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9m … _series%29
EDIT: oh wait you mean that new pokemon crossover game. i mean all REAL games not spinoffs and stuff

Last edited by Bklecka (2012-03-28 12:09:12)

#58 2012-03-28 12:39:58

The1UP
Scratcher

Bklecka wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9m … _series%29
EDIT: oh wait you mean that new pokemon crossover game. i mean all REAL games not spinoffs and stuff

Oh darn. Technically, all Pokemon games are real, just that what you call 'real' games are the Main Series games.

#59 2012-03-28 12:43:33

Bklecka
Scratcher

yes.
we'll make the anime AFTER the game is done (duh)
we cant make a pokemon game without the pokemon!
we have like two pokemon. lol

#60 2012-03-28 17:08:13

maxdoss
Scratcher

Bklecka wrote:

yes.
we'll make the anime AFTER the game is done (duh)
we cant make a pokemon game without the pokemon!
we have like two pokemon. lol

I'll show you guest the starters when they are all done. I also have their evolutions too.

#61 2012-03-28 17:09:59

Bklecka
Scratcher

nice!

#62 2012-03-29 13:50:27

GameGuy64
Scratcher

http://i45.tinypic.com/25apxc7.png

#63 2012-03-29 14:21:53

Bklecka
Scratcher

they are EPIC!

#64 2012-03-29 16:24:11

The1UP
Scratcher

I came up with a really bad pun for the Land Version mascot:

Landreas

#65 2012-03-29 20:46:10

pokedirector
Scratcher

By Fakemon designs do you mean fakemon artists?  Or are the artists the ones who make fakemon?  Please check my examples, I'm a very experienced spriter and haven't lost a sprite-off yet.

Pikachu!  Use AK-47 attack!
http://i39.tinypic.com/2zqua93_th.png

#66 2012-03-29 20:51:52

maxdoss
Scratcher

pokedirector wrote:

By Fakemon designs do you mean fakemon artists?  Or are the artists the ones who make fakemon?  Please check my examples, I'm a very experienced spriter and haven't lost a sprite-off yet.

Fakemon design means that they tell ideas for the fakemon.

#67 2012-03-29 20:54:43

pokedirector
Scratcher

Are the artists the actual spriters?  If so, I'm in as an artist.

Last edited by pokedirector (2012-03-29 20:54:55)

Pikachu!  Use AK-47 attack!
http://i39.tinypic.com/2zqua93_th.png

#68 2012-03-30 01:41:46

The1UP
Scratcher

Every region needs a generic bird Pokemon, like Kanto's Pidgey or Hoenn's Taillow.

So I've come up with a basic idea for the generic bird of this region (it needs a name, this region). As I've been an avid birdwatcher for who knows long and I'm an expert on nature, I decided that it should be bassed on the goldcrest, or similar firecrest. Facts include:

The goldcrest is the smallest bird in the UK. It has a golden crest (surprise surprise) that crowns its head. It has beady black eyes, and a dull brown body.

Firecrests have a narrow black eye-stripe (in front of and behind the eye) and then a broad white supercillium (stripe above the eye). Above the supercillium is another narrow black stripe (the lateral crown-stripe) and then the crest on top of the head, of the colour that gives the bird its name. So firecrests are grumpy and stripey, and goldcrests are astonished and rather plain!

Firecrests are also slightly larger (although this can be difficult to judge), are brighter green on the upperparts and cleaner white on the underparts.

Yup. I know that much.

Last edited by The1UP (2012-03-30 02:29:36)

#69 2012-03-30 07:58:13

maxdoss
Scratcher

Cool! I would make them Fire/Flying.

Let's name the region the Dosuo (doss-o) Region. What city should we base it on.

#70 2012-03-30 11:37:52

GameGuy64
Scratcher

The1UP wrote:

Every region needs a generic bird Pokemon, like Kanto's Pidgey or Hoenn's Taillow.

So I've come up with a basic idea for the generic bird of this region (it needs a name, this region). As I've been an avid birdwatcher for who knows long and I'm an expert on nature, I decided that it should be bassed on the goldcrest, or similar firecrest. Facts include:

The goldcrest is the smallest bird in the UK. It has a golden crest (surprise surprise) that crowns its head. It has beady black eyes, and a dull brown body.

Firecrests have a narrow black eye-stripe (in front of and behind the eye) and then a broad white supercillium (stripe above the eye). Above the supercillium is another narrow black stripe (the lateral crown-stripe) and then the crest on top of the head, of the colour that gives the bird its name. So firecrests are grumpy and stripey, and goldcrests are astonished and rather plain!

Firecrests are also slightly larger (although this can be difficult to judge), are brighter green on the upperparts and cleaner white on the underparts.

Yup. I know that much.

I've already mad a Normal/Flying Pokémon (Duchic is the name) which would, have three stages and, be a generic bird Pokémon. We could include both, the Godcrest and Firecrest as a two stage, like maxdoss said, fire/flying type, not the generic bird. That would make more sense

Last edited by GameGuy64 (2012-03-30 11:47:59)

#71 2012-03-30 12:45:12

FINGIN
Scratcher

am I in? i asked to be programmer.

Problem officer?       http://trollosphere.legtux.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Troll-Face-4efef98405000.png

#72 2012-03-30 12:57:32

The1UP
Scratcher

GameGuy64 wrote:

The1UP wrote:

Yup. I know that much.

I've already mad a Normal/Flying Pokémon (Duchic is the name) which would, have three stages and, be a generic bird Pokémon. We could include both, the Godcrest and Firecrest as a two stage, like maxdoss said, fire/flying type, not the generic bird. That would make more sense

Gah. Oh... right.

And to maxdoss, I think... (quick look at Wikipedia) we should base it on somewhere in Africa. Reasons being:

It's one of the most diverse continents in terms of climates, having a VERY small polar region (Kilimanjaro's snowy cap), a desert, forests, plains, a canyon (not technically a climate but The Great Rift is pretty awesome), temperate climates and of course, the great wide ocean.

That, and considering that Africa is famous for being on the Equator, also that cyclones twist according to which side of the Equator they're on (you can see where this is headed), they go haywire on the Equator, making the middle of Dosuo a great place for the great lightning dragon to be.

It has a lot of wildlife, making it a great place to inspire Fakemon ideas.

It's awesome.

Does that propose to you? Or should we look someplace else?

#73 2012-03-30 14:48:16

GameGuy64
Scratcher

That just gave me a brilliant idea for a fakémon! A lion that has a fire mane! Too bad there was already a zebra  sad

#74 2012-03-30 15:49:32

The1UP
Scratcher

GameGuy64 wrote:

That just gave me a brilliant idea for a fakémon! A lion that has a fire mane! Too bad there was already a zebra  sad

It's working its charm! Africa seems a great place!

Hey, a hippo fakemon sounds good! XD

#75 2012-03-30 16:11:21

GameGuy64
Scratcher

The1UP wrote:

GameGuy64 wrote:

It's working its charm! Africa seems a great place!

Hey, a hippo fakemon sounds good! XD

Okay so that's, Fire type Lion and Water/Dark type Hippo, does that sound good?
And I had an idea for a Psychic/Flying Flamingo! A Steel type Elephant! An Electric type Giraffe! So many ideas! XD

Board footer