This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2012-03-17 23:35:59

maxdoss
Scratcher

Pokemon- Land Version and Pokemon- Sea Version Collab

Hey guys. I wanted to make a pokemon game with some fakemon. I can't do it alone though. That's why I want your help. You could help me with all that stuff.

Roles that you could be part of:

Programmers: maxdoss, MrMonk,popopobo,FINGIN (no spots open currently)
Artist: katstorm99,MrMonk (1 left)
Advertisement: (everybody)
Story: maxdoss, The1UP, MrMonk, (no spots open currently)
Fakemon design: maxdoss, The1Up, Bklecka (no spots open currently)
Ideas: (everybody)

I know this isn't long. This is really all that I have to say. I hope you can help me with this epic project!

Last edited by maxdoss (2012-04-01 17:14:25)

It's my birthday. Deal with it.

#2 2012-03-18 02:27:18

The1UP
Scratcher

Re: Pokemon- Land Version and Pokemon- Sea Version Collab

RIGHT YOU LOT, IF YA GONNA APPLY, THEN LOOK AT THIS POST. MAXDOSS RESIGNED FROM HIS POSITION AND LEFT THIS ONE IN CHARGE.

Ranting aside, we're too full on members. If you're gonna think about applying then don't. I'll make this message clearer.

WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING MEMBERS.

Looking for original post? Look below.
Ooh! I had an idea for a Fakemon that suddenly appeared in my dreams! It is blue and green all over, has a crest like Serperior, has yellow, wide eyes with a large black iris and it is sea-serpent shaped with a fan-like tail and wings like a dove.

I can't decide though if it should be Water/Dragon, Dragon/Flying or Water/Flying.

Could there be triple-type Pokemon or would that be too complicated?

Last edited by The1UP (2012-10-17 12:46:01)

Ya know what, no signature. You have this useless dialogue to look at now.

#3 2012-03-18 08:44:47

maxdoss
Scratcher

The1UP wrote:

Ooh! I had an idea for a Fakemon that suddenly appeared in my dreams! It is blue and green all over, has a crest like Serperior, has yellow, wide eyes with a large black iris and it is sea-serpent shaped with a fan-like tail and wings like a dove.

I can't decide though if it should be Water/Dragon, Dragon/Flying or Water/Flying.

I say Dragon/Flying. So are you on the team?

ANd for anybody who wants to become an artist, I drew the starters and their evolutions. Just make them better.

EDIT: Now I want it to be Water/Dragon so it could be the mascot of Pokemon- Sea Version.

Last edited by maxdoss (2012-03-18 09:16:22)

#4 2012-03-18 09:46:22

The1UP
Scratcher

maxdoss wrote:

The1UP wrote:

ANd for anybody who wants to become an artist, I drew the starters and their evolutions. Just make them better.

EDIT: Now I want it to be Water/Dragon so it could be the mascot of Pokemon- Sea Version.

I assume I am! I'm pretty good at storylines, my grammar and spelling is beyond graduate exams... so could I help with the storyline?

#5 2012-03-18 09:50:21

maxdoss
Scratcher

The1UP wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

The1UP wrote:

I assume I am! I'm pretty good at storylines, my grammar and spelling is beyond graduate exams... so could I help with the storyline?

Sure. Are you a good artist?

#6 2012-03-18 10:36:19

The1UP
Scratcher

maxdoss wrote:

The1UP wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

Nope. I'm probably one of the worst artists in existence. Sorry.

#7 2012-03-18 11:11:06

maxdoss
Scratcher

The1UP wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

The1UP wrote:

Ok. Do you have any ideas for the mascot of Pokemon- Land Version? Your Pokemon idea is perfect for the Pokemon- Sea Version mascot.

#8 2012-03-18 11:38:52

The1UP
Scratcher

maxdoss wrote:

The1UP wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

Ok. Do you have any ideas for the mascot of Pokemon- Land Version? Your Pokemon idea is perfect for the Pokemon- Sea Version mascot.

Hmm... I need some inspiration first... I'll go search for something.

#9 2012-03-18 11:39:56

maxdoss
Scratcher

The1UP wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

The1UP wrote:

OK. I'll make it Ground/Dragon

#10 2012-03-18 12:21:53

The1UP
Scratcher

maxdoss wrote:

The1UP wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking that... I've decided that it should be quadrupedal (four-legged).

That's about it. I was thinking that it should have a long forked tongue and red slit eyes to represent that the heat has tempered it while the Sea Version macot is calm and can sometimes be as tempered as this Land Version one, like the sea. It can be calm and then suddenly whip up into a storm.

"Eventually the Land Version Mascot saw the light and ventured out, taking heat with it. Seas started to evaporate. The Sea Version Mascot noticed this and went to where the Land Version mascot was. The heat touched the Sea Version mascot's skin, angering the Sea Version mascot as well. They clashed in tough attacks, the Sea Version mascot flooding the land, the Land Version mascot filling in the seas. The Pokemon World became distorted and it went through years of being covered in water, to going through worldly droughts. Of course, no ordinary being could survive and species became wiped out. Seeing what they had done, they stopped fighting. The two mascots worked together to fix what they had done wrong, first fixing the World's seas and landmass, then recreating the Pokemon that had been wiped out. The Land Version mascot created and colored the bodies and the Sea Version mascot breathed feelings and emotion to them. With the help of other Legendary Pokemon, like Mew putting DNA into them and the Lake Trio helping with advanced emotions, the World was as it was before. Exhausted, the creatures fell asleep, knowing that if they fought again, the World would never be the same."

My idea for the prologue. This bit in history happens after the Kyogre and Groudon clash, as the Weather Trio, which includes Rayquaza, created the planet itself.

#11 2012-03-18 12:27:17

katstorm99
Scratcher

In as an artist.

#12 2012-03-18 12:28:01

maxdoss
Scratcher

The1UP wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

The1UP wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking that... I've decided that it should be quadrupedal (four-legged).

That's about it. I was thinking that it should have a long forked tongue and red slit eyes to represent that the heat has tempered it while the Sea Version macot is calm and can sometimes be as tempered as this Land Version one, like the sea. It can be calm and then suddenly whip up into a storm.

"Eventually the Land Version Mascot saw the light and ventured out, taking heat with it. Seas started to evaporate. The Sea Version Mascot noticed this and went to where the Land Version mascot was. The heat touched the Sea Version mascot's skin, angering the Sea Version mascot as well. They clashed in tough attacks, the Sea Version mascot flooding the land, the Land Version mascot filling in the seas. The Pokemon World became distorted and it went through years of being covered in water, to going through worldly droughts. Of course, no ordinary being could survive and species became wiped out. Seeing what they had done, they stopped fighting. The two mascots worked together to fix what they had done wrong, first fixing the World's seas and landmass, then recreating the Pokemon that had been wiped out. The Land Version mascot created and colored the bodies and the Sea Version mascot breathed feelings and emotion to them. With the help of other Legendary Pokemon, like Mew putting DNA into them and the Lake Trio helping with advanced emotions, the World was as it was before. Exhausted, the creatures fell asleep, knowing that if they fought again, the World would never be the same."

My idea for the prologue. This bit in history happens after the Kyogre and Groudon clash, as the Weather Trio, which includes Rayquaza, created the planet itself.

That's good. I plan on making a third game that comes after this, so could you add a third one that controls the sky?

#13 2012-03-18 12:54:07

The1UP
Scratcher

maxdoss wrote:

The1UP wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

That's good. I plan on making a third game that comes after this, so could you add a third one that controls the sky?

I'll try.

#14 2012-03-18 13:00:50

maxdoss
Scratcher

katstorm99 wrote:

In as an artist.

YAY Katt!

#15 2012-03-18 15:00:21

The1UP
Scratcher

OK... the Land Version mascot is black and red all over, with a long clubbed tail, similar to that of an Ankylosaur. It has a lizard-like torso with bat-like wings. It has pulsating blood-red angry-looking eyes with a glowing mouth as well. Its flaming tongue is long and forked. The claws on its feet are sharp and jagged, enabling it to hack at the ground.

Is that good enough?

#16 2012-03-18 15:12:48

MrMonk999
Scratcher

i'll program and do the story

http://i.imgur.com/CAMJe.png

#17 2012-03-18 19:15:17

maxdoss
Scratcher

The1UP wrote:

OK... the Land Version mascot is black and red all over, with a long clubbed tail, similar to that of an Ankylosaur. It has a lizard-like torso with bat-like wings. It has pulsating blood-red angry-looking eyes with a glowing mouth as well. Its flaming tongue is long and forked. The claws on its feet are sharp and jagged, enabling it to hack at the ground.

Is that good enough?

Yeah.

#18 2012-03-18 21:11:12

turkey3
Scratcher

I can advertise (yeah boo me, I take the easy job). Actually I haven't downloaded scratch yet on my new computer, but I'm going to soon. So without Scrath I can't do the other stuff.

#19 2012-03-18 21:35:55

Luke121
Scratcher

tentaquil must be in this game

http://bit.ly/IlVuB5
Sorry PF, too lazy to make my own!  tongue

#20 2012-03-19 15:08:25

The1UP
Scratcher

I've thought up of a name for the Sea Version mascot!

Serpencia

Or should it have a little sprucing up?

#21 2012-03-19 20:59:13

maxdoss
Scratcher

The1UP wrote:

Serpencia

Serpencia.......

It fits perfectly. Nice. Is it okay that I put you up for ideas, too? You fit it perfectly.

#22 2012-03-19 21:19:39

MrMonk999
Scratcher

maxdoss wrote:

The1UP wrote:

Serpencia

Serpencia.......

It fits perfectly. Nice. Is it okay that I put you up for ideas, too? You fit it perfectly.

Can i please help?

http://i.imgur.com/CAMJe.png

#23 2012-03-20 02:03:16

The1UP
Scratcher

maxdoss wrote:

The1UP wrote:

Serpencia

Serpencia.......

Ha ha! Okay!

#24 2012-03-20 14:29:37

GameGuy64
Scratcher

Hmm... Sounds cool! I can sprite Pokemon and other stuff. I'm pretty good at writing too and ideas :> I no good at names though...

Last edited by GameGuy64 (2012-03-20 14:33:40)

http://i45.tinypic.com/25apxc7.png

#25 2012-03-20 17:14:50

maxdoss
Scratcher

GameGuy64 wrote:

Hmm... Sounds cool! I can sprite Pokemon and other stuff. I'm pretty good at writing too and ideas :> I no good at names though...

OK. I'll sign you up for spiriting and ideas. I already have someone who is spiriting the starters though.

Board footer